Lost Blood [Remake]

By Freakskullz98

[Wakfu X Grim Reaper Male Reader] A Legend was told that a Corpse lived and walked on the land of the Living... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A Lonely Road The Corpse Takes...
Chapter 2: Greeted By A Smile... And An Intruder With Panic...
Chapter 3: Brute Force Falls And Some Recognition Was Made.
Chapter 4: The Forbidden Forest... And A Corpse That Walks Within.
Chapter 5: Saving The Unfortunates... Familiar Faces?
Chapter 6: Trees That Speaks The Human Tongue.
Chapter 7: Stones The Sealed The Bones... But Corpses Can't Be Sealed.
Chapter 9: One Last Favor... A Kind Hearted Acceptance.
Chapter 10: Dark Skies Above The Corpse...
Chapter 11: A Black Feather We Wish To Leave It Be.
Chapter 12: Shop For The Richest.
Chapter 13: A Deal With The Corpse? A Hunt It Shall~
Chapter 14: Plumes Noires, Dignes De La Chasse?
Chapter 15: The Beauty Of Being An Adventurer
Chapter 16: A Legendary Battle... Waiting To Be Told .
Chapter 17: Cold Tone From A Cold Wife.
Chapter 18: Our Young Knight Listens To The Cry Of Help.
Chapter 19: The Unexpected Changes.
Chapter 20: Ugly, Uglier, Ugliest and S-Tier Ugly.
Chapter 21: Smoothest Bath For The Uglies.
Chapter 22: A Competition For A Knight's Kiss?
Chapter 23: An Easy Escape... As For The Curse?
Chapter 24: War... Kamas... And Peace... Never Mix.
Chapter 25: Angry Little Horns, A Punishment Was Given.
Chapter 26: Small, Soft, And Defenseless.
Chapter 27: A Heart Felt Moment Between Life... And Death.
Chapter 28: The Bull Beating Corpse.
Chapter 29: The Dual Between Raw Strength And Thunder.
Chapter 30: From Land Filled With Life... To A Dark Empty Town.
Chapter 31: A Dark And Stormy Town~
Chapter 32: A Comfort Inn Only A Dead Man Would Enjoy.
Chapter 33: A Night Of Enchanting Tales... And An Intrusion!
Chapter 34: A Shadow That Devours One's Shadow?
Chapter 35: Rescue The Cra From The Hands Of A Shadow.
Chapter 36: A New Bearer of The Ring.
Chapter 37: A Shadow In His Grasp. The Corpse' New Toy.
Chapter 38: One Bite To Kill Man, One Hundred Bites To Kill The Dead.
Chapter 39: A Corpse So Ill, It Looks Dead.
Chapter 40: A Sick Mind Creates A Sick Appetite...
Chapter 41: Mindless Hunger, Death To All~
Chapter 42: Knowing The Dead One's True Identity.

Chapter 8: An Unexpected Intruder Of Time.

2.5K 74 15
By Freakskullz98

This has been the journey so far...

An uninvited guest requested for an audience with the Corpse... But he refused... He threatens him that there will he force if he doesn't cooperate... But when the corpse showed his true color... The intruder grows more interest.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): And if I refuse to chat with you?

???: Well we wouldn't want to make things... Violent, now do we?

(y/n): Tch... I think I had enough playing nice.

You said before reaching for your hidden weapon and turn towards the floating stranger. The cloth on your weapon falls off, revealing your weapon in hand.

(y/n): What is your name, Stranger?

???: Ah where are my manners? My name's Nox.

(y/n): Nox, huh? Well the name's (y/n). Now if you excuse me, I have better things to do.

You said, turning your back and began to walk away with your weapon or "Maul" in hand... The one called "Nox" disliked this as he began.

Nox: We aren't finished yet.

As Nox spoke, your body began to feel heavy and slow before your whole body was stuck in place... You were caught off guard as you looked over your shoulder with force... The others were stuck in place too as if time was stopped... In which it did.

Nox: Now lets not do anything... Stupid. I just want some answers from you and the boy.

Nox floats right beside you, you looked at him dead in his visors as he asked.

Nox: How did you get so many Wakfu in you? A single human can't hold that much.

(y/n): I beg your pardon?

Nox: I know you're not human, you're something else.

(y/n): Listen... I have no knowledge of what the hell you are talking about.

Nox: Oh well if you're not feeling chatty...

Nox began to float towards one of the gang... Specifically Yugo as you watched him create a sword from thin air before pointing it at Yugo.

Nox: Maybe you can help me. Where is the Dragon? Eh?

However... A sharp blade was placed near Nox's neck as he and Yugo looked to see that you were standing next to him with a death glare.

Nox: Ohohoho! You're out of my little time trap. How fascinat-

You pulled your blade away from Nox's head before planting your free hand on his side and blasted a black frost, pushing him away from Yugo who is still trapped in place.

Nox: Hmmm Fire, Lighting and Ice... You are full of surprises, Mr. (y/n). Hahaha and we just only met! Wonder what other magic tricks you are hiding.

Nox turns to you as you stood in front of Yugo before you placed a hand on his hat and apologized.

(y/n): Sorry kiddo, but it's best if you don't watch this.

Yugo: U-Uh, ok.

You adjusted his hat, blinding the boy before turning towards the others.

(y/n): Sorry to ask but would you all kindly close your eyes? I'd prefer you don't watch what I'm about to do.

Alibert: Wh-

(y/n): Just do it!

You shouted, gritting your teeth before you took a step forward towards Nox... As you approach him, your body began to slowly morph, including your clothes as some smoke began to cover your whole body.

Nox: Hmm? What's this?

Soon... Three large blade came from above the smoke before the blade was viciously swipes to the side as Nox wasn't expecting to see this...

Nox: Wait a minute...

(y/n): So... Having second thoughts?

Nox: Hehehe... Hehe... HAHAHAHA!

Nox laughs while you watched in confusion before he soon calmed down and spoke.

Nox: So the legends are true... Hmm... You know what? I think I'll take my leave?

(y/n): Hmm? Are you going to leave these people alone?

Nox: Why of course, your wish is my command... Your Majesty.

Nox said before he suddenly disappeared from sight... You looked to your left and right... Not seeing him anywhere before turning around and walk towards a boy and the rest who are stuck in time... Your body and form morphed back to normal as your Scythe transformed into the Maul before you looked at Yugo.

(y/n): Hmm... I think I know how to fix this...

You lifted a finger before forming a circle in the air... Creating a black ring as Alibert sees this... He looked... Surprised to see this before the floating Black Ring is seen in the air. You gently knocked on the center of the Black Ring and created a small wave of energy, freeing everyone once again as they could finally move.

Evangelyne: W-What happened?

[Timeskip with (y/n) looking at the moon as he sat next to a tree alone... Until someone decided to stand beside him with a smile.]

Alibert: In one day you managed to save us three times.

(y/n): Yea and in the same day... I still don't understand what's even going on.

After you drove off Nox, Alibert once again shook your hand with a smile after saving Emelka for the third time...

(y/n): Well... Hopefully this time I can actually get going without anyone stopping me.

Alibert: Hahaha maybe you should start living here if that does happen.

You and Alibert shared a small laugh together before you spotted Yugo and the gang gathered together, away from you and Alibert as it seems like they're about to go somewhere... Yugo looks over to you and waved before you kindly waved back.

Alibert: Uhm... H-Hey... Listen...

You looked at Alibert before he continued...

Alibert: I know that you must be very busy... But I just have one lost request...

(y/n): I'd be happy to help anyway I can.

Alibert: Well... It's about Yugo.

(y/n): Oh? What about him?

Alibert looks over to see Yugo and Ruel taking their leave with the three you met before following them as Alibert spoke.

Alibert: Come inside, there's something you should know about Yugo.

(y/n): Uhm... Ok?

Alibert began to lead you to his Inn as you followed behind before everything fades to black...

Then the title "Wakfu" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 20 11
This is a Reader x Yugo story. I have slowly realized there are not enough of these. I hate Using Y/N, so I will just replace it with my own female O...
1.4K 58 22
"When God created paradise there was nothing but nature, but this alone did not satisfy him, so he thought himself to create live. Beings that shall...
3.9K 94 9
Wakfu wings appear on your head at school, and you're suddenly pushed through a portal. You follow the brotherhood, learn stuff you didn't know, and...
1.2K 18 37
This book follows the bigger parts of Undertaker's side of the manga/anime, mixed with my touch to the story. Spoiler Warning! I am a reaper.., I am...