DERANGED

By lexandsam

deranged (adj) mad; insane. They are mentally ill and cannot think or act normally. A deranged attacker is a... More

One: College, dudes
Two: Aussie
Three: Party Pooper
Four: Strange
Five: He said that?
Six: Protective
Seven: Love
Eight: Admit It
Nine: Fear
Ten: I Like You
Eleven: Fam
Twelve: Falling
Thirteen: Noah
Fifteen: For real
Sixteen: Psychopath
Seventeen: Going Home
Eighteen: I Promise
Nineteen: Sneak
Twenty: Caught
Twenty one: Noah
Twenty two: Sleepover
Twenty Three: Break in
Twenty Four: Paranoid
Twenty Five: Theo
Twenty Six: Plan B
Twenty Seven: Where did you go?
Twenty Eight: News
Twenty nine: This isn't love
Thirty: Jail Visit
Thirty one: Bail
Thirty two: New Beginnings
Thirty Three- High
Thirty Four: Hometown
Thirty Five: Movie night
Thirty Six: Decision
Thirty Seven: Grad
Thirty Eight: Keeping Secrets
Thirty Nine: Lovey dovey shit

Fourteen: Lukey Pookey

9 1 0
By lexandsam

Lexi's POV 

I rolled over when I heard my phone ringing and looked at my clock on my nightstand. It was exactly eight o'clock on a Saturday morning. I picked up my phone to see the name "Lukey Pookey" light up my screen.

"Rise and shine love." Luke cheerfully said. 

"Good morning. Why am I being woken up at this hour on a Saturday?" I asked curiously, as I sat up in bed. 

"Because my dear, you and I are going on a date today." He said, causing my stomach to flip a little. The past two weeks, since Luke crazily said he's falling in love with me, we've been all lovey dovey with each other, and I love every second of it. However, we haven't gone on a date yet, so when he said this, I got very excited. 

"And what are we doing on this date?" I asked with a smile. 

"That's the fun part. I'm not telling you." He laughed. 

"Okay. Well then can you tell me what to wear?" I questioned. 

"Something comfortable. You can pull literally anything off, so honestly wear anything. And this is an all-day adventure so I hope you aren't too tired already." He answered. 

"Alright." I responded, already creating outfit options in my head. 

"Be ready by eight forty-five, we'll grab coffee and breakfast on the way." He excitedly said. 

"Okay, bye Luke." I rolled my eyes with a laugh as he hung up. I turned to face Sammy who was laying in her bed, scrolling through her phone. 

"LUKE AND I ARE GOING ON A DATE." I loudly exclaimed. 

"You haven't gone on a date yet?" She asked. 

"No, we haven't. We aren't gonna rush things, Sam." I told her as I got out of bed and looked through my dresser for an outfit to wear. 

Forty-five minutes later, I was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a yellow "Life is Good" tshirt, and my checkered Vans, and I'd straightened my hair. I also was wearing one of Luke's hoodies because he mentioned how good it looked on me once. I quickly sprayed on some Shawn Mendes perfume and checked the time- 8:45 exactly. And right on time, I heard a knock on the door. 

"Hey." I said to Luke, when I opened the door. 

"Wow. Look at you." He looked me up and down. I felt myself blush. 

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled.

"Bring her back in one piece, please Luke!" Sam called to us from her bed. 

"I will, don't worry." He laughed. I shut the door and we started walking down the hall and out of the building. We got into Luke's car.

"You know, I think you can learn a lot about someone while on a road trip. We have a two and a  half hour drive ahead us until we reach our destination. But first, Starbucks." He smiled. 

"I'm excited for today." I said, kissing Luke on the cheek as he pulled out of the parking lot. We went to Starbucks. I got a Nitro Cold Brew coffee and a bagel, and Luke got an iced Caramel Macchiato and a bagel as well. We listened to some music for awhile before I turned the volume down. 

"Do you want a family when you're older?" I asked him, taking a sip of my drink. 

"I do. Not anytime soon, I wanna do some more things in life first." He answered. 

"Me too. How many kids do you want?" I asked curiously. "I want one boy and one girl." 

"You don't exactly have control of that, ya know." He winked at me. 

"I know that." I laughed. 

"I'd also probably want a boy and a girl. The boy should be older." He answered. 

"Exactly what I think!" I nodded. 

"I have a question for you." Luke said. 

"Okay, shoot." I listened. 

"That night we fell asleep on the rooftop, when we were talking, we made that promise. You said 'Promise me you're not just gonna leave, that one day you realize you don't want anything to do with me and walk away'. What happened?" He asked. 

"I just... haven't had the best luck with relationships. I've only been in two. The first one lasted about a month, and we ended things just because we were already friends and it was just awkward. The second one lasted around six months. Turned out he was cheating on me for a whole five months and I had no idea. I didn't open up to anyone really after that in fear of just being left after so long. You're the first person I've opened up to since that happened a year or more ago." I explained to Luke.

"God, I was so upset at him. He was hooking up with this other girl for five months, yet he never once did it with me. After he talked multiple how he was gonna be the one to take my virginity." I laughed, remembering it all. 

"No way." Luke said, looking at me in disbelief. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You're not a virgin." He shook his head. "I mean, look at you." 

"I am." I laughed at him.  

"We'll have to change that then." Luke looked at me for a second. "Only if you want to, of course." 

"Of course I do." I honestly said to him. "But I know for a fact that you aren't one." 

"Why do you say that?" He amusingly asked. 

"Because look at you! You're very attractive, you're very tall, have irresistible blue eyes and you're Australian. Girls love Australian guys. I'm honestly surprised that you're even interested in me, let alone falling in love with me." I shrugged. 

"Well thank you for the shower of compliments babe. However, we've arrived at our destination." He said, and I just realized I hadn't looked out the window in awhile because I was so concentrated on Luke. I looked out and saw the ocean, and an amusement park on the boardwalk. 

"Welcome to the San Diego Pier. I remember you said you've never been here before and neither have I, so I thought it would be fun." 

Luke and I spent the next five or six hours at the amusement park, going on all the rides multiple times. It was now almost sunset and we decided to walk along the beach. My hand was in Luke's hand and they fit together so perfectly. 

"I've had so much fun today." I told him, as we stood in the sand, watching the sun set down across the water. 

"I have too. You know, hopefully I'm not setting you up for disappointment because the rest of our dates might not be this exciting and fun." He told me with a laugh. 

"I really don't care what we do for dates, as long as we're just spending time together, that's all that matters to me. We could stay in bed all day and watch movies and call it a date." I shrugged, causing Luke to smile. 

"I love you." He said, looking at me. I just looked at him for a second, trying to process what he'd just said. 

"I love you too Luke." I said, leaning up and connecting our lips together. 

"That's another reason I love you. You're a fucking great kisser." He bit his lip as I rolled my eyes playfully and leaned in to kiss him again. We started walking back to the car after the sun had set. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out to see a text from Sammy. 

Sammy: I'm spending the night at Michael's tonight, so you have the place to yourself. tell me about ur date tomorrow!

"Sam is going to Michael's tonight." I said outloud. 

"Do you wanna stay with me?" Luke asked, almost too quickly. He knew I didn't want to stay alone. 

"Yes." I smiled. I texted Sammy back. 

Me: I'm actually gonna stay with Luke tonight. our date was great. and i love him. :') 

"You're bound to get sick of me at some point, I mean we have spent the whole day together." Luke teased me as he pulled out onto the highway that followed the coast. 

"Luke Hemmings, I could never, ever  get sick of you." 

A/N

awww that was cute omgggg i love writing cute lovey dovey chapters :') 

lex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.6K 32
He was just a dumb dirty boy. _______ 2015 ©majestic
34.9K 1.4K 42
Have you ever wondered that a psychopath also have a feeling? He's a fuckboy who killed girls after he let go of his lust. This maybe weird but it's...
37.5K 724 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
24.8K 1.8K 9
• in·sane inˈsān/ adjective: •in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill~ synonyms: ...