The Ex-Wife To The Billionaire

Bởi KittenWoman99

Michael and Kelly Gavis are back, but something is going on. Michael and Kelly are getting a divorce and Kel... Xem Thêm

Kelly Cheating?!
She Escaped?!
I'm Still His Assistant.
Distraction.
Escaped Convict.
Leave It Alone, Ethan!
My Mommy Titties!
Lunch Meeting.
School Shopping And The Park.
Nice To Meet You, Wesley.
Bugging The Whole Building.
Superman.
Punching Bag.
She Means Nothing.
What's Wrong Kelly?!
I'm Happy I Met You.
Back At The Hotel.
You Will Never Be That Person.
Beach Volleyball.
Curse Word.
Drugged!
Michael's Secrets.
Drunken Moment.
Toilet Interrogation.
The Truth Is Out.
I'm Not A Gold Digger.
He Hates Me!
Bitch Ass Lawyer.
I Love You, Kelly.
I Missed This.
I Will Never Stop Loving You.
The End... Until Next Time.

Slaughter House.

4.2K 183 48
Bởi KittenWoman99

Kelly POV

"Kelly, what the hell happened?!" Liam asks me as he gets out of the car. Michael clears his throat and sigh.

"Liam, calm down. I really don't know what happened." He looks at Michael and then at me, "Do even know who that guy was?"

I shake my head and Liam sighs, "Okay, I'm sorry for yelling. We can talk about this tomorrow. Let's go home and get some rest."

He takes my hand in his and we get in his car. Michael stands outside until we are out of his sight.

"Liam."

He hums in response and I look at him, "I want to remember what happened that night." He looks at me and then back at the road.

"I don't want to be negative and all, but what if we find something out. What if we come to find out that you really did cheat on Michael?"

I look out the window, "I don't know, but I do know that I want to know what really happened that night."

Next Morning

I wake up to the sound of Brandi and Ethan arguing. I let out a low groan and slide out of the bed. I do my morning routine and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk out to the living room and see Liam eating and watching the couple argue.

"I will like to know why I was woken up from my sleep?" They both turn around to look at me, "Ethan's being a dumbass."

Brandi rolls her eyes and Ethan scoffs, "How am I dumbass?! It's not my fault that I don't remember what happened that night! I was drunk as shit and plus I wasn't even with you until the end of the night!"

I walk to the kitchen and make me some toast. "Liam told us that you want to figure out what happened that night." Ethan says as leans against the wall.

I nod my head, "Yeah, I need some type of closure."

Liam walks in the kitchen and comes to hug me from behind.

"You get the kids today. When are you going to start?"

I let out a long sigh, "Hopefully soon, I just need some type of memory from that night, but I can't remember anything."

My phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"Hey, it's me, Michael. I was letting you know that we have a meeting to go to. It's a three-hour drive." My mouth drop, "What? Why do I have to go?"

"Tell Liam about it too. We can take one car." I look up at Liam and he pretends he didn't hear the conversation.

"Okay, are you picking us up?"

"I don't want to go to that stupid meeting." Liam whines and I roll my eyes, "Yeah, I'll pick y'all up."

We hang up after that and I drop my head, "I still don't understand why do I have to come along."

Brandi laughs, "While you two are gone me and Ethan will try to figure something out." I nod my head and Ethan pouts, "I think I will rather be at work."

Brandi hits him and he laughs, "I'm joking. Give me a kiss." Brandi kisses him on the lips and I smile at them. Liam covers my eyes and carries me out of the kitchen, "Not in front of my precious Kelly!"

We start laughing, "Really Liam?!"

He puts me down in my room, "Get ready, Michael is most likely on his way." He runs out after that and I laugh.

I put on a suit and decide to let my hair fall down my back. I come out and I see Liam sitting on the sofa already dressed. "How the hell do you get ready so fast?"

He shrugs my shoulders, "I'm a man and you're a woman. Women take longer to get ready no matter what."

I roll my eyes as I hear a honk outside, "Michael's here, let's go."

We walk out and Liam turns around, "Ethan, do not eat all my food!"

I laugh as I get in the backseat and Michael looks at me, "Good morning."

I show him a tight smile, "Morning."

Liam gets in the car and him and Michael do their signature handshake.

I look out the window, "Are you feeling better?" I look at Michael to see if I see any type of sarcasm in his eyes or voice.

"Yeah, I do. Thanks for asking."

I roll the window down because the tension in this car is crazy.

On our way there Liam and Michael talked about any and everything. Every now and then I would catch Michael looking at me.

Three hours later we pull up to a warehouse. "The meeting is in a warehouse?" I say as I look at the building.

Michael walks past me, "Yeah, it's something my mom wants me to do. I didn't know it was a warehouse."

We walk in and my mouth drop when I realize it's a slaughterhouse, "Michael! This is a slaughterhouse! What the hell?!"

He is just as shock as me and Liam have a smile on his face, "This is going to be fun!" He jumps up and down and I walk past him to find the meeting room.

As I'm walking I hear men whistling at me. I roll my eyes and Michael and Liam catch up to me, "They can't help but whistle. Your ass is looking really nice in those pants."

I turn around to glare at Liam and he throws his hands up in surrender. From the corner of my eye, I see Michael staring at my ass. I look at him and he quickly looks the opposite direction.

"Liam, that will be your only joke about my ass." He nods his head and clears his throat, "Yes ma'am."

Michael leads the way, "He was staring at your ass twice as hard." Liam whispers in my ear and I push him away, "Just don't."

We walk up to a man and Michael shakes his hand. "Your parents told me you would be coming today. She said you would love to experience what it is like working in a slaughterhouse."

Me and Michael both freeze and Liam pumps his fist, "What do you mean experience?" Michael asks as he pushes Liam away from him.

The man looks at me and then back at Michael, "What else do I mean? You will be working."

I shake my head, "Yeah, that's not happening." Michael nods his head, "Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with my assistant. We're not dealing with any dead animals."

"Aww, but I want to experience it." Me and Michael glare at Liam and he mumbles a sorry.

The man laughs, "Your parents said that you and your assistant owe them. Something that has to do with your sister."

I raise my eyebrow and Michael drops his head, "Out of all times they choose this time to get me back."

Michael looks at me, "Remember when we forgot about Kim's birthday weekend event?" I nod my head, "I asked my parents to cover for us because on that same weekend me and you went to Italy for the week."

"They said that we will both have to owe them a favor."

I look behind and watch as the man cut open pigs, "There's no way in hell I'm slaughtering a pig."

I look at Liam and see that he is already cover up from head to toe, "While y'all decide on what you're going to do, I'm going to go slaughter a pig." He runs off after that.

"You too pretty get dirty?" I turn around and see a woman walking up to me with a smirk on her face. She winks at Michael and I cross my arms, "I don't care what you say, I'm not slaughtering a pig."

"How are you, Michael?" I look at a man beside me and point at the woman, "Did she just ignore me?" He slowly nods his head and I glare at the woman.

"I'm doing fine. How about you, Eloise?"

She gives Michael a hug and I notice that she kissed his neck. They pull away from each other and Michael secretly wipes his neck.

"While Liam is over there having a ball you two are just standing here doing nothing."

Michael puts his hands in his pockets, "We're not going down there. We didn't even dress up for this type of work." I nod my head agreeing with Michael and the woman I now know as Eloise looks at me.

"How's the ex-wife doing?" I take a step forward and Michael puts his arm in front of me, "Eloise, I would appreciate it if you would be respectful towards my assistant."

She lets out a soft chuckle, "I don't know if I should. She is the one who cheated on you. How about you come over to my place tonight?"

I roll my eyes and push Michael's arm away from me, "As if he would go for someone so easy." I hear Michael cough and Eloise raise an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I said as if he would go for someone so easy."

I see a few people around us laughing and Eloise's neck turns a light red, "No need for you to be so embarrassed."

She walks to the meeting room and we follow her. "Don't tell me you're talking for the meeting?" She shows me a mocking smile and I scoff, "Yes, I will be talking. Problem?"

"I'm not even going to stress it. I'll just block your ass out as you talk." Michael once again coughs and I smile knowing that he is trying to cover his laughter.

As soon as Eloise starts talking I block her out and start thinking about something else.

Thirty minutes later she is done talking and I let out a long sigh, "Finally."

I look at Michael, "We have to go to another meeting around here. Make sure Liam takes a shower before he gets in my car."

"I already took a shower." Liam says as he walks into the room, "How was the meeting?"

Michael looks at me and I shrug my shoulders, "Thirty minutes that I wish I could get back." Liam laughs at Michael's joke and I shake my head.

"Let's go to this next meeting and get it over with."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
946K 33.7K 30
Catalina and Diego never got over each other after high school, but years later they meet by chance, and multi-millionaire Diego sweeps her off of he...
5.9M 272K 74
Sequel to Billionnaire's Ex Wife!! "I'm closer than you think. 25 years. You took 25 years of my life and locked me up like an animal. The day I'll...
113K 4.1K 47
"That means you're coming with me too then." He groans, bringing a hand up to his forehead and rubbing it in exasperation. "Excuse me?" My chest puff...