Roadtrip Oneshots

Por quiet_roadie

Continuing! First one shot book! Still including Jack but only as a solo artist that meets the boys occasiona... Más

(F) JACKLYN - Shut up Gib
(S) RACK - Hands
(S) SACK - Sleepyhead
(F) BRANDY - Just fun
(S) OT5 - Spin the bottle (1)
(S) OT5 - Spin the bottle (2)
(S)Harplyn - My weakness
(F) Brandy - Just fun (2)
(S) Sacklyn - Dressed for us
(S) Randy - A secret
(S) Sack - Room
(S) Rack/Jacklyn - Mark me
(S) Sack - Drunk boys
(S) OT5 - Jack's birthday
(S) Jacklyn - Praise kink
(F) Randy - Don't push me away
(S) Jacklyn - Praise kink (2)
(S) Sandy + Jack - Hotel room
(S) Jarper - Spideypool
(S) Sack - Playtime
(F) Jacklyn - I miss you too (1)
(S) Jacklyn - I miss you too (2)
(S) Randy - Does it matter?
(F) Harplyn - Little Hollywood
(S) Sack - Online
(S) Sack - Online (2)
(S) Rack - Blank canvas
(S) OT5 - The bet
(S) Sack - Call out my name
(S) Sack - Obsession
(S) OT3 - Ryans
(S) Sack - Bad for me
(S) Sack - Birthday present
(S) Sack - Bad for me (2)
(F) Sack - Bad for me (3)
(F) Sack - Bad for me (4)
(S) Rack - Purples
(S) Ryan - Hold it tight
(S) Sack - Human addiction
(F) Sack - Bad for me (5)
(S) Sack - Cam cash
(S) OT5 - Truth or dare
(F) Sack - Bad for me (6)

(S)JACKLYN - Maybe next time baby

5.6K 68 7
Por quiet_roadie

Disclaimer: I always enjoyed stories where Jack was the bottom or the more shy or innocent one. Also Brooklyn is older than Jack so in the future, I will be writing Jack as bottom mainly.

Smut included in this one.

〰️〰️〰️

"Oh come on Jack, it will be fun! We haven't been there since forever basically!" Brooklyn begged.

"No."

It was a beautiful day, warm autumn is the best autumn. All of the boys were gathered in the house, Andy with Rye snuggled up on the sofa watching Netflix, Robbie and Sonny joining a few minutes afterwards.

Jack wanted to stay at home with a cup of coffee and his guitar, but Brooklyn has been quite the annoying guy today and he wanted to go for a walk at the park. It has been so long since they were here, some of the tree branches were blessed by swings and sure during this time, the park was quite beautiful.

Brooklyn's puppy eyes finally convinced the lazy and grumpy Irish boy. Jack rolled his eyes and set down a cup of coffee. He stood up from the stool that was in the kitchen and stuck his hands in a hoodie.

"Can I at least get my jacket?" the taller boy said, watching Brook switching moods to hyper and happy. Jacky boy laughed slightly and had a quick run up the stairs. He grabbed his black jacket and took some boots instead of low sneakers, might be colder outside. Running down the stairs, catching his mate already waiting at the door all dressed.

"Okay, let's go."

____

In the end, it was a nice walk. Jack was inhaling all the fresh air around him, looking up at the sky and getting inspired by the beautiful colors of the trees. Brooklyn somewhere ahead of him, he saw a few birds chirping on a bench, flying away right when they saw him.

"Jack, come here!" Brooklyn shouted after his friend. The tall boy turned around a bit to see his friend already sitting on a swing, waiting for Jack to push him forward on the swing. Jack smiled, jogged to the older boy and pushing onto his back, watching Brook having so much fun just because of one swing in a park.

"Let's switch!" Brook said and hoped of off the swing. Jack was already in a much positive and hyper mood so he didn't hesitant, sat down and let Brooklyn push him forward on the swing. Suddendly, Jack decided to jump off of the swing mid air, falling onto the ground right away.

"Ah mate are you okay?" asked Brook with a serious concern. But Jack just laughed and got up with Brooklyn's help.

"Yeah, thought I would land it but I didn't think about the slippery leaves on the ground. Ow, heck." he yelped, grabbing onto his knee.

"Your leg hurts?"

"Yeah, the knee." Trying to walk slowly, Jack whimpered with every faster step.

"Let's go home okay?"

"Okay."

___

Once they arrived into the house, Brooklyn helped his friend up the stairs and getting him into his room. Jack sat down onto the bed, getting rid of the jacket, hoodie and the shoes. He slammed his back on the comfy blanket on his bed and sighed.

"Sorry Brooky for ruining the fun we had." apologies coming from Jack. Brooklyn's smiled and sat down the taller boy, stroking his hair a little.

"You didn't ruin anything, it was so much fun. Now let me take care of the knee, can I undress you?" he asked for permission, watching Jack's cheeks flushing with a pink tone a little. He nodded. Brooklyn stood up, leaned over Jack's legs that were hanging over the edge of the bed. Unzipping and unbuckling his pants, Brook slowly slid the jeans off of Jack.

"Imagine someone walking in right now." Jack chuckled, watching Brooks hands being all gentle while undressing him.

"Oh mate, don't even." Brook laughed, folding Jack's jeans in half and setting them aside on the bed. He took a look on his knee, quite some bruising but no swelling.

"Let me get some ointment and maybe a bandage so you don't strain the knee too much." Jack didn't even have a time to say its fine, Brook was already coming back with all the necessities and sitting down next to Jack.

"Might be a little cold." he warned the injured boy next to him. Jack made a small nod with his head and he let him to do all the work. Brook put some healing cream onto his hands, warming it up between his hands a little bit and slowly working the ointment into Jack's skin on his knee. Jack didn't even felt much pain, he was super gentle. He relaxed on the bed, trusting Brook for once in his life.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not even a little bit." Jack answered with a comfy sigh. Brook smiled, rubbing his knee and a little above the knee. After that he wrapped Jack's knee with a stretchy bandage just for good measure. He couldn't stop touching the soft skin of Jack's legs so he kept rubbing his thigh in a soothing manner. Jack's eyes already closed.

"You good? Not too tight?" the smaller boy asked. Jack opened his emerald eyes, nodding.

"Yes. Didn't hurt at all." Brooklyn smiled after that and was about to put his hand away, but Jack placed his hand over Brooks, keeping it on his thigh.

"You don't have to stop, it's...nice." he said, blushing. Brooks heart racing up, he was not expecting such response from the boy next to him. Brook laid down to his friend onto his side, Jack already on his back. The smaller boy hovering a little bit over the injured boy, still rubbing the top of his thigh, supporting his head with his own arm.

"Only nice?" Brook asked, looking into the other boy's eyes.

"Uhh..feels really good, you always have such warm hands and I am cold all the time." Jack admitted quietly, looking down. Brook smiled, slowly raising up his hand, running it up over the side of Jack's hip, rolling up his T-shirt to expose his belly, where Brook continued to touch the boy under him. Jack took a sharp breath in, it was tickling but in a nice way. His hands lazily resting along his sides, he watched every single move Brook did with his hand.

"You are adorable." the blonde boy whispered. Jack's eyes meeting Brook's, getting lost in them afterwards. Brook looked so different, his look all hazy and eyes growing darker with every stroke of his hand. He moved his hand under the T shirt and gently rubbing over Jack's chest, his pinky brushing against the nipple slightly, making Jack flinch.

"Shut up."

"You are letting me touch you like this, you like that right? You always did, always craved my attention, my touches, my words. Am I right?" Brook whispered into Jack's ear, planting a small kiss on the side of his neck, slowly working on the boy next to him. He can feel Jack's heartbeat rising, breathing getting quicker, he kept closing his eyes, he was so enjoying Brook's hand just gently touching him.

"Am I right Jack? Do you like me touching you? Everywhere?" he asked again, working with the shy boy next to him. His hand travelled down to the rim of the boxers, his finger getting under the band, lazily touching the skin right above Jack's most sensitive spot on his body. Jack whimpered and wiggled under Brook's touch, holding onto his bedsheets under him, trying not to moan out loud. He couldn't give himself to Brook this easily, yet Brook is doing an amazing job at driving him crazy.

"Fuck Brook." Jack whimpered, buckling his hips up to draw more Brook's attention to the erection in his boxers. Brook, completely ignoring the silent begging from Jack, still teasing the heck out of him by gently touching in his goin and planting small feather kisses alongside of Jack's neck.

"I want the answer."

"Fucking hell yes, I love it. Now touch me more, please Brook." the boy cried out loud, being so desperate for Brook's warm hand on his dick.

"Good boy." Brook smiled all happy having a control over someone like Jack is. Not wanting to have his boy wait any longer but to tease him a little more, he grabbed Jack's dick over the thin fabric of his boxers and slowly worked his hand up and down. He didn't want to touch Jack fully just yet, he wanted to enjoy the submissive sight, it was a blessing for his eyes.

Jack moaned out with a more higher pitched voice, buckling his hips in despair. Throwing back his head, squeezing his eyes shut from the teasing. Crying whimpers coming from the taller boy, smirk forming on Brooklyn's face. Jack turned his head a little bit to Brook like he was about to cuddle into his chest, but all he did was bite down onto Brook's hoodie to make his moans quiet.

"Brook, please touch me, please I beg you otherwise I will go crazy." Brook smiled, tugging onto the band of the boxers.

"Beg me more."

"Please, please I need to cum, please Brook." cries coming from Jack. Brooklyn slowly sliding his hand in the wet boxers of his friend.

"More baby, more and I will make you feel good." The Irish boy turning to his side to cuddle up to Brook, holding onto Brook's hoodie and pulling on it in a full frustration, both boys now on their sides facing each other. He started to kiss up Brook's neck, anywhere where he could reach, hands traveling over Brooklyn's body and tugging on his hoodie.

"Oh my lord Brooklyn, touch me please, make me feel good, god please." he cried out, being all good for him. The older boy smiled, smashed his lips with Jack's and finally grabbing onto Jack's dick and working his hand quickly up and down. Jack, in a full heat, kissing back with full force and moaning into the other boy's mouth. Working his hips against Brooklyn's hand, he came in no time into the older boys's hand, making a mess all over his boxers as well.

"Fucking...hell." Jack gasped looking down at the mess. Brook slowly pulled his hand up, wiping it in a near by towel that was hanging over the edge of the bed. Jack turned onto his back, breathing heavily.

"What about you?" Jack asked. Brook planted a kiss onto Jack's forehead and got up with a winning expression on his face.

"Maybe next time baby."

〰️〰️〰️

Hope you enjoyed this one, my first time writing smut in english. Feel free to leave a comment with possible ideas or ships you'd like to see! 💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

129K 5.5K 100
Short stories of the boys. Andy, Rye, Brooklyn and Jack. Sonny will be mentioned. Ships, maybe imagines (we'll see ;)) Mostly Jacklyn, cause Jackly...
373K 14.7K 162
Oneshots and sickfics of our favourite boys. No smut I'm afraid. Trying to get out at least one a week, but depends on how busy I am, and how long th...
71.4K 1.3K 36
Just some RoadTrip (Ships) Smut and fluff book ❤️ ;) (Mikey and Jack will be in this too) Used to be a Randy and Jacklyn smut book, so there is a lo...
1.9K 60 25
I will post OS in this book. hope you gonna enjoy this :) btw English isn't my first language so I'm sorry for mistakes