The beach (finished and has a...

By StarSapphire37

A story I made bc why not >:) This is an AU where Camie transfers to UA It'll have Bakucamie, Izuocha, Todom... More

The planning
The night
The awakening
The dares
The words
The race
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH
The contest
The break
The stars
SEQUEL OUT!!!
thank you.

The "inside stuff"

3.9K 107 226
By StarSapphire37

Heyyyy!! This is another chapter for those how were wondering why Bakugo forfeited the finals.

This might have cussing cause well

Bakugo

Picture is a meme I found.

KACCHAN NOOOO

Thank you for all the love y'all have shown for the book.

Anywaysssss on with the story!

Camie's Pov

Haha! He'll hate me after this, but I'll still do it. Anything for ma ship. Mina told me that I have to get Bakubabe to forfeit the match so that TetsuKendo and Todomomo can fight. She says  that I'm already 'far enough along'. I take it as a complement and splash over to Bakubabe and Midoriya talking.

They look pretty somber, and I decide to just make another illusion to hide myself, so I can eavesdrop.

"Well stop muttering and tell me the answer Deku! I need to deal with this now!" Bakubabe growls.

"But K-Kacchan, I gave you the only answer, but you didn't want to do that!" Midoriya whimpers.

"I don't want to confess to her!"

"Well I've confessed to Ura-Ochaco already, and you're supposed to be above me right?"

"Yeah, but she'll hate me for saying that I'm asking her to be mine just to be ahead of you!"

"But- isn't that why you are doing that?"

"NO! You idiot! I love her! But she won't believe me because she'll think it's cause of our little rivalry!"

"Then if she loves you back, she'll be with you no matter what."

Before he can argue any more, I evaporate my illusion and reveal my position. I had my hand on my heart, because I was shocked that he had these feelings inside him. He furrowed his eyebrows in nervousness.

"How much- How much did you hear?" He asks.

I smile what might be the biggest smile I've even smiled. "Enough to know you won't kill me if I do this." I whisper, loud enough for him to hear because his face changes from panic to confusion.

I mean, I've seen the heroes on TV do this sort of thing. Heck, I've walked past people in the street who do this! I've always wondered how it feels, hoping that some day, I'd find the person who could help me.

Now let me tell you something:

It feels, well,

Right.

Like you are truly loved.

Which is how I feel. Whenever I'm with him.

I can hear Midoriya. "Uh guys, maybe-"

I split apart from Bakubabe, finally I have an excuse to call him that, for a split second to activate my quirk and put us in a little bubble. Oh gosh, it feels amazing.

Now I'm not going into detail about kissing, because this story is put FLOOF. Back at the ground....

Jirou's Pov

Geez, they've been at it for a while now! Wonder when they're going to stop, because it's time to divide up tents and crap. Obviously, Mina won't let any of us partner up with anybody of the same gender.

That mean's I'm stuck with Jamming-way. Might as well pick a tent before all the others are gone though. "Denki c'mon we gotta chose a tent." I say as I tap him on the shoulder. He gets up and immediately runs to the tent closest to the forest.

"This one!" He yells with a heartwarming smile. Dammit, why does he have to be so fricking cute? "Yeah, whatever." I scowl. And as it he knows, he hugs me. "You looked like you needed a hug." Denki whispers.

Oh crap.

Tsuyu's Pov

I guess since everyone's picking tents, Fumi and I should too. That's gonna be tricky, considering that Dark Shadow is hard to control at night. But he'll never hurt me. He promised.

I choose the tent that's in the shade, because I figured that he would want to be in a dark place. Anything for him.

Toru's Pov

Maybe I should let Ojiro pick... after all he's saved me, so I should at least try to return the favor! "Ojiro!!!!! What tent do you want!!!" I slur, I'm so happy to be here surrounded by all my friends.

Of course, he picks the tent that's closest to the campfire. Typical. But that's what I like about him.

Mina's Pov

Horn buddy should probably pick the tent. He'll never make me sad with his choices! "HORN BUDDYYYY GO PUCK A TENT WHEN I OPEN MY EYES YOU BETTER BE DONE!" I shout, and I close my eyes.

"Done!" He grins as I open my eyes. He picked the one closest to a tide pool.

You never fail to make me happy.

Urararararaka's Pov

"D-Deku, do you want to chose the tent?" I whisper. He turns red, most likely processing what I said. "H-how about we stay in the one that's closest to the l-lighthouse? That's near where you and I um, k-kissed." He stutters.

Aw! He's so cute and nervous all the time and I love him so much! "Sure, Deku." I say as I peck him on the cheek again.

Hatsume's Pov

Tenya decided to get me to stay in a hotel close by the beach because my condition was 'too bad'. I just went with it, because he'll be th ere with me. And if anything goes wrong, he can speed to Aizawa-sensei's apartment.

He also insists on carrying me to the hotel. Even though I can't really walk properly, it's still embarrassing. Coming from me, that's a big deal.

Momo's Pov

I'm glad that everyone is okay. But it seems that they all are splitting into pairs, so that means that I'm with Shoto. Which isn't that bad. I love him, and he loves me. That's what's important.

He wordlessly signals me to a tent looking at the sunset with his eyes. I join him, and together we stare at the distance, thinking of today's events.

Kendo's Pov

Since Tetsu's going to make a fuss about choosing a tent with Kirishima, I pick one right next to them so that they can talk. "Haha, it's like you read my mind. I'll be fine with whatever you want." He smiles warmly, and I can feel my face beating up.

What did I do god, that made me worth's of this amazing guy?

Camie's Pov

When it finally seems like Bakubabe have recovered from our _______ session, we go and I ask him, "Sooo what tent do you want to stay in Bakubabe?". He responds with a kiss on my cheek.

"I'd go anywhere as long as you're with me.

And that's a fact."

Hey guys! Here's another chapter done! I hope you enjoyed it! Also, look at the Tsuyu bcuz it's still in my plants and my yard lol

It's still adorable tho 💕💕💕

So how was it?

Good?

Average?

Bad?

Horrible?

No talent at all?

Vote, please?

This is kid friendly, so no make out scenes because I said so 

I'm still waiting for my Japanese school uniform

THANKS AMAZON

But thank you for reading my little note.

Plus ultra,

-Star

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 823 69
Depressed Izuku AU. BakuDeku Story, if you don't like this ship, don't read this. He is abused by his father and neglected by his late mother. There...
33.2K 280 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
5.6K 151 17
Shoto Todoroki, the boy who'd learned to shut his emotions. A boy with a cold and broken heart. A boy who didn't know how much he needed to be loved...
216K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...