The night

>:) more thicc doggos

We hear the bell ring (so sorry if there isn't a bell or something I'm very confused rn so sorry) and Aizawa-Sensei wakes up and dismisses us to lunch. We all sit at the same table with ships next to each other. Mina and Hagakure set me up as a joke so that I'm sitting across from He Who Must Not Be Named (this is what me and my brother call that gRape juice dude. Don't worry this is not the end) He tries to touch me under the table but is thrown across the room and into the trash can by none other than

Bakubro!

I've never been so grateful to see his 24/7-very-very-angry face. I guess this is what Mina and Hagakure really wanted. He angrily sits down and eats his very-spiceeeey noodles. "Hey Bakubro can I have some?" I ask him cutely. He grunts, "Too cute" and replies, "If you don't call me Bakubro."

"Sure Bakubabe"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!?!"

"Well I did what you asked, now give me the food Bakubabe"

He reluctantly slides me the noodles and I eat some of them. I was in the middle of chewing when I shot up and dashed to the fridge, poured me a glass of milk and drank it in 5 seconds flat. Bakugo walks over chuckling. "I like spicy things, and I'm surprised that you only needed one glass of milk. You're.... different. In a good way."

That was when the bell decided to ring and we all went to Present mic's class. Luckily it was a half day, so we only had to endure 1 hour instead of 2 of Present Mic screeching. After that was over, all the girls went to Mina's dorm for a sleepover.

"Okay girls, first we have MAKEOVERS (🤮 makeup) and when we're done everybody has to go to their crushes and ask them if they look pretty."

        •^•^• Lots of makeovers later •^•^•

Jirou's Pov

Ugh. This is really dumb. Kaminari only likes big chested girls so I definitely don't have a chance with him. Everybody else here looks awesome with their makeup and stuff and I have no makeup cause it's suffocating (PREACH MY DUDE).

I sigh and walk to my crush's door and knock on it. I hear shuffling and Kaminari answers the door with an tired expression on his face, which lights up for some reason when he sees me. "Hey Jirou! How can I help you?" He greets. "Hi can I stay here for a bit? Play some video games or something? Mina told all of us to go up to whatever guy's door and ask them if they look pretty. But I won't, because I look terrible either way." I ask. "Sure, but I just want you to know, you look beautiful no matter what." I blush, and we play some video games together for a bit. Until...

"TIMES UP!!"

Crap.

Tsu's Pov

Hmmm. This game is very... peculiar to say the least. Mina sure loves her ships. Oh well, I guess there's no point in resisting Mina's shipping. I sigh and knock on Toko-kun's door, hoping that he won't answer. I've never been in his room before, because I was too sad when we had the competition.

"Come in" I hear, and do that. I am met by Toko-kun cleaning out his feathers (you know, on his head). "Hello, how may I help you?" He asks me. "Mina told us to go to people's rooms and ask those people if they look pretty. Kero. So do I look pretty?" I reply. He answers me, "In my eyes everyone is pretty, but only some are truly beautiful. You are one of those people." I blush and walk out.