The break

Hey guys! So I wanted to do another chapter, so here it is! I'm pretty sure y'all wanted TetsuKendo to happen soon, and here ya go!

I wanted to make it seem like Kendo was slowlyyyyyy falling in love, considering that she's really tough. Sorry if it kinda sounds like Iida's Pov, they have similar personalities and possibilities of how they fall in love.

I also wanted to give it some extra love, since it is so rare to find a good TetsuKendo story.

(also my friend smartasticgirl012 has a TetsuKendo story that NEEDS more love, so go check it out please.)

@mkotun01 sorry dude, plot twist

Pic it of the view from this fancy restaurant I went to for my grandpas 75th birthday. Fyi, I hate anything fancy. I feel guilty having this much stuff when others have barely anything.

On with the story!

Kendo's Pov

"Oh? What's this? A surrender from team Bakucamie? What are they planning? That means.... that team TetsuKendo is the next team to face team Todomomo!" Mina shouts, surprising us all.

A small part of my my mind is wondering what Mina's planning, and I know Cam is in on it, because Bakugo won't give up that easily. Wonder what she did to make him surrender... whatever! Focus!

Oh yeah! Tetsu and I are gonna win this! Team Todomomo is cute, but they don't stand a chance toward TetsuKendo's cuteness at all! Wait a minute... did I just admit that Tetsu and I would be a good couple? Well, he would be a good boyfriend...

"Okay, ready?" Mina asks, and it snaps me out of my trance. I frantically shook my head no, I wanted more time to ponder my feelings. Nevertheless, she still continued. "Don't care if you are or not, so begin!"

Darn it Mina! I guess I should just roll with it. "Tetsu, we got this!" I yell. He turns and give me a nod as I quickly hop on. He grins, and splashes our rivals. Yao-Momo tries to push me while Todoroki coughs out the water.

I block, and pull her towards us, and her balance is reduced. "That was a dangerous move!" I smirk, as she wobbles. Todoroki catches her in a um... awkward position. While they are blushing, Tetsu seems to read my mind, and pushes them over.

And just like that, we won! I jump off, and Tetsu gives me one of his famous bone-crushing hugs. Except, it has a significant twist.  Of course, Mina probably planned it, so I would count it as real. I dismiss it, and wade through the shallows to reach our opponents that are still blushing.

Or it could be because of his little competition with Kirishima.. why do I feel like this about a little touch like that?

"Hey guys, you put up a really good fight! You make a really good team." I smile, and Yao-Momo returns it timidly. She gives me a small hand signal. It's one that we learned in our internship with Uwabami-Sensei. It means, "let me handle this."

She must be talking about Todoroki's uhhh... slip-up. I walk back to the beach. Something feels off. Like maybe I should've returned Tetsu's gesture...

(A/N ooooo what could it be????? This is not the end btw, I just wanted to tease y'all.

Is it working?)

Todoroki's Pov (ooooo the ice prince)

Ugh. I did it again! I think as we wade back to the 'Campsite'. Maybe I am like...

Him.

I hate him so much. Who gives him the right to treat his family like that? His children? Heck, even his wife!

I hope I'm not like him. I wouldn't be able to exist with him. I probably should be alone, in case I hurt anyone I love. Like Fuyumi, or Natsuo, or Mom, or

Her.

I love her so much. But so does that bitch of a person, Mineta. He might deserve her more than me, considering that he didn't touch her nearly as many times. But, I've done it twice now, and she hasn't gotten mad at me...

Maybe she does love me back.

While I am thinking of all the possibilities, (a little habit I picked up from my good friend Midoriya) she asks me, "U-um Todo-kun, did you think of what I did the last time I was this close to you?"

My mind flashes back to yesterday. She kissed me.

I now know the truth.

"Momo." I start, and I can see her blush deepen as I use her first name. "May I... try something?" She recovers from the shock, and replies timidly, "Anything, S-Shoto. I know you want do anything bad.

By now we are sitting at the logs. Okay. You can do this. First, make a wall so that Ashido won't see us. Okay, done. Before Momo questions it, I cup her cheek, and press my lips to hers softly.

She puts her arms around me, and we break apart as she hugs me. I get the feeling that she has wanted to do that for a while. I pick up some sand and heat it up, spinning it round and round until it turns into a glass rose.

I hand it to her. "An old skill I learned from my brother." She collapses, and I just hope the others won't make fun of us. And I decide to hide us in our little hut until Kirishima's twin has figured the 'love' part of his life.

After all, if I did it, he can too.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu's Pov

Oh gosh. I knew that was a risky move, especially to little Doe. Yes, I know that's a weird nickname, but I only call her that in my head. I wish I could call her that out loud, but we're not dating!

Speaking of that, I guess Kirishima won the chivalry contest. He got a girlfriend! I'd love it if Kendo would be mine, so that's why I did it. But she probably though it was because of the competition. Stupid Tetsutetsu! I really hope it meant something to her.

I wade to her. She has her "I'm thinking, don't bother me" face on, so I sit like a dog by her and lean against her. I hear her whispers. Maybe by talking, I can help her mind-council decide. This is how it went.

"But, yeah I might love him. But, he won't like me back..." Kendo mumbles.

"That's not true, you know I love you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

She opens her eyes, and a blissful expression is on her face.

She says the words I've always wanted to hear from her.

"Well then. I love you too."

Ahhh that was so cheesy omg

Hope you guys liked it!

Was it

Good

Bad

Terrible

Horrible

?

Vote, maybe?

I hope y'all enjoyed. And Izuocha shippers, check out my randomness book!

See y'all on the next update!

(I might make another soon, I'm trying okay)

-Star