The race

MORE DOGS

Mei's Pov (because I wanted torture myself sorry if she's ooc and just picture this in her over enthusiastic voice please)

Hehehe! I'm glad that pink skinned girl invited me! Now I can make more babies after studying the quirks of all the people here! Hmmmm who should I start with? Aha! How about the guy who I used during the sports festival?

I bound over to him and I guess I had that kind of tone when I asked, "Hey, let's race!" He looked surprised, but agreed while muttering something about family honor or whatever. I grinned and proceeded to suit up. He stepped up to the line Baby number 158 drew and I sprung up to join him.

He's probably going to win, but then I can figure out how to improve my babies! I'll have to work for a lot longer and I hope Power Loader has the parts I need! Ooooo this is so exciting!!

"Ready, set, start!" Baby number 873 says as we speed off. He won and stopped at the finish line. I however, kept on going. Ugh, this must be another malfunction. Reduce a bit of power next time we run this. I jot down in my head files as I proceed to smash into a tree. Owww..

Engine boy vroom vroom (otherwise know as Iida)'s Pov.

Uh oh. When Hatsume didn't stop, I knew her invention malfunctioned again. She's always getting hurt and not staying safe! Sigh. When will she learn. Oh well, I guess I've got to fix this now. First, I should look for someone who can help.

I scan the area and spot 2 men and a woman playing nearby Hatsume with some cats. Even though it's dangerous, I should focus on one problem at a time. "HEY!" I shout, and the three turn around. I can recognize one of them as Shinso from the sports festival and Mr. Aizawa.

As I get close I can see the smile hero Ms Joke there with them, and her eyebrows furrow in concern. "What's wrong, class representative?" Sensei asks. "Hatsume is over there lying on the ground because she crashed into a tree. She needs help!" I reply as I proceed to chop the air.

(yes I had to put some memes there bc why not)

(back to the story now)

His eyebrows raise, and I know that he doesn't want to talk so I motion for them to follow me. On the way I ask Shinsou-kun, "Why are you here with Sensei and Ms. Joke?" He looks at Sensei with a questioning look, as if he's asking permission before answering,

"I'm here with my father, obviously."

(Iida's mind be like:

Okay I'll stop)

NANI?!?!?!?! Well I suspected it, like father like son. But that still doesn't explain why Ms. Joke is here. "Ms. Joke, why are you here with Sensei? I understand now why Shinsou-kun is here, but why are YOU here?" "Now Emi don't-" Sensei starts, but is interrupted by Ms. Joke announcing proudly, "We're on a date!" with a smile.

I was mildly shocked. It's not every day you find out your teacher that practically lives in a sleeping bag on a date with a super optimistic person that probably doesn't live in a sleeping bag. "Oh, well congrats Sensei!"

By the time we get to Hatsume, she is crying. I'm worried, I haven't even seen this side of her. And I never expected to see such a bubbly person in tears. Maybe it was that that made my heart ache. Maybe it was my natural instinct to make everybody happy. Maybe it was....

NO!

DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT! YOU ARE THE REPRESENTATIVE!

I take a couple of deep breaths and compose myself. I'll deal with my feelings later. Now is not the time to deal with it. Hatsume needs help. Badly. "Aizawa-sensei, what should we do?" I ask, wanting an adult's consent to brace her ankle.

He sees the pleading look in my eyes and nods, giving me permission. I dash over to Yaoyorozu and ask her to make some crutches and bandages. I run back with the items in hand, and kneel down. I hate working to the sound of her crying, so I want to stop it so

I give her a hug.

She stops crying, and I continue to wrap her ankle up. "T-thank you Iida-kun." She whispers. I hear it, but I don't think anyone else did. I finish bandaging her leg and help her up. She's in no shape to walk, so I carry her bridal style. I can see the twinkles in Mina's shipping eyes, analyzing the situation immediately.

Oh gosh, what will my classmates think? I'm setting a bad example for them, falling in love like this! But heroes are supposed to make people happy, so if I'm happy, I'm setting a good example! Yeah! I lay Hatsume down gently and kiss her forehead, and cover my face as it begins to heat up.

Aizawa's pov (or Dadzawa, whatever you want)

Hmm. Seems like the boy has found someone he loves. Not saying that I approve of it, I mean I'm out here on a date with

Emi Fukukado.

Ugh. Imagine the headlines!

Pro hero Ms. Joke.

And Pro hero Eraserhead.

"Happily head-over-heels for each other!"

Ew.

Not that I don't like her. She just can be annoying. And her personality is the exact opposite to me. But, you know what they say, opposite attract and stuff. I don't even know why I agreed to this. Oh, I know why.

She makes me happy.

And that's enough.

When that woman's quirk touched me and I was forced to take care of Shinsou I was so lost. She helped me through that, and much more. She was my support, and I owe her. I would help with anything right now, since she did that for me.

Maybe, just a little itty bit,

I might be in love.

Woo! I'm done. I decided to give an early update, because I was feeling guilty on leaving y'all on only 5 chapters.

So how was it?

Good?

Bad?

Terrible?

Vote, maybe?

Signing off,

~Star