Princess || KNJ✅

By armymindsets7

*SMUT! SMUT! SMUT!* *Mature Themes* *Namjoon Sugar Daddy AU* "Think of me as a genie who doesn't stop giving... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-four: Goodbye
Thanks Bitties 💜
ANNOUNCEMENT

Part Five

32.9K 1.1K 1.5K
By armymindsets7

I can't believe I just did that.

After Namjoon cleaned me up, he went to go take a shower. I was sorta left sitting there awkwardly on the bed, sweaty and still dressed in my cheer uniform. I could barely feel my legs enough to walk over to my duffel bag to get my phone, which I could hear being spammed with messages.

I have a whole bunch of snapchat messages from Mari and Zo, and twenty missed calls from Peach, Sooji, and Sihyun.

How did Sihyun even get my number?

I opened snapchat first coming face to face with myself post hook up. I have hickies all down my neck and collarbone. My hair is in a complete mess, my cheeks are blushed and puffy as well as my eyes.

Despite him being his definition of gentle, I still look like a hot mess. I feel so unclean but it's like a good uncleaned. Filthy but fresh at the same time.

The shower water shut off and Namjoon came out of the bathroom, steam following behind him. He still had my scrunchie around his wrist.

I guess he bought out the room because he opened the drawer outside of the "bedroom" part of the suit and pulled a fresh set of clothes from there.

Me: Are you going to leave?

Namjoon: What? Want a round two?

Me: I don't think I can handle a round two.

He chuckled as he pulled a shirt over his head. I noticed how his dimples poked out into the world. I smiled. He seemed, for once in the last forty-eight hours that I've known him, soft.

Me: Can you sign my dependent papers before you go?

Namjoon: Sure.

I pulled them from the bottom of my bag with a pen, and sorta...well, wobbled over to him in front of the dresser. The veins in his hands popped out from the simple task of just signing my papers.

Namjoon: There.

Me: Thank you.

Namjoon: What else is there?

Me: Nothing. That's it.

Namjoon: C'mon. I know you want something. What is it?

Me: I don't know. I thought you would just pay tuition.

Namjoon: Nari, I can do much more than that. Tell me. What is something that you want.

He looked down at my hand seeing my phone.

Namjoon: That's what you're walking around with?

Me: Ha. I know right. All my friends got matching iPhones this afternoon and I'm still stuck with this.

Namjoon: Well, how about you match with them?

He took out his own phone and started texting someone before I had time to process what he meant.

Me: Wait, you don't have to-

Namjoon: It's my job to spoil you princess. What color do you want?

Me: um...blue.

Namjoon: Done.

Me: I-. Thank you so much.

Namjoon: Adorable. Do you have a ride home?

Me: No, I was just going to uber or lyft.

Namjoon: At this time of night? That's dangerous princess.

He smoothly tucked hair behind my ear and booped my nose.

Namjoon: We wouldn't want anything bad happening to you. I'll take you.

Me: Thank you. I'll send you the address.

As I took the papers and put them back in my bag, Namjoon pulled on of his sweaters from the drawer over me.

Namjoon: Here, it's chilly out there.

Saying it was oversized on me was an understatement. He shut off all the lights in the room and led me outside and through the sides of the hotel that is usually reserved for staff. 

Me: Are we allowed to go through this exit?

Namjoon: Babygirl, it's my hotel.

Me: You...you own this place? 

I fell a little behind so I could zip up the sweater and had to rush after him. The way I’m blindly following to his car, Ted Bundy would’ve loved me. Speaking of his car, he has a black top down Tesla Model S. It has either just been bought, or he takes super good care of it. 

It’s spotless. Not a scratch or a dull. It’s so clean you could eat off of it. The moon and city lights can be reflected off of the hood. 

Me: This is your car?! 

Namjoon: You want one? 

Me: I...Did you just casually offer me a car? 

His lips curled up as he opened the door for me. Even the inside was smooth and crisp. 

Listen, if you could marry a car, this is the one you bring home to your parents. 

I spent the first chunk of the car ride just...admiring every detail of this machine. Hands down the most beautiful car I’ve ever been in. Namjoon in the driver’s seat thought my amusement with the car was amusing. 

Me: Gosh, I want to own a five star hotel if it gets me a car like this. 

Namjoon: Well, that one is 4.8 stars but thank you. 

Me: Big difference. 

Namjoon: The five star one in on the other side of the city. 

Me: You own two?

Namjoon. Three here in Seoul, two in Jeju, two in Busan and three in Manhattan. 

Me: You...own ten hotels. Are you like bathing in gold? 

Namjoon: My shower is gold if that’s what you mean. 

Me: YOUR SHOWER IS GOLD? 

Namjoon: No. That was a joke. 

Me: Oh. Don’t do that I’ll actually believe you. 

Namjoon: I can see that. 

Me: Are the ten hotels true? 

Namjoon: Uh huh. 

Me: How old are you to have ten hotels. 

Namjoon: Twenty five. 

Me: You’re twenty five and you have ten hotels? 

Namjoon: *laughing* You are easily amused. 

Me: How did you do that already? 

Namjoon: Let’s say I’m good in my field.

Me: You’re a drug dealer, aren't you? 

Namjoon: What? I’m not a drug dealer. 

Me: There is no way you have all of this and you’re not a drug dealer.

Namjoon: *chuckling* You have a very vivid imagination. 

Not to be weird, but the way he grips onto the steering wheel is hot. His arms and hands are just so long and veiny. He just looks strong and controlling, and I like this much more than I should. 

Me: Hey, um, can I pull the hood down? 

Namjoon: Do as you please princess. 

I excitedly pressed the button a watched it in awe as the roof of the car folded back into the car. The soft wind blew right through my hair, like I was in a very aesthetically pleasing music video. 

Me: This is so cool!

He chuckled and pushed down on the gas pedal. The thrill of his speed made everything exhilarating. I was smiling at this moment much more than I have since…

Well since I lost my dad. 

He slowed down and turned into my apartment complex where I roommate with Sooji and Mari. I have to admit it, I didn’t like that tonight was ending. Namjoon opened the door for me and helped me with my duffel getting out of the car. 

Me: Thanks for the ride. 

Namjoon: Anytime princess. 

My face flushed so I turned away to close the door.

Me: *clears throat* Goodnight. 

Namjoon: Aw, that’s all I get? 

He wrapped me into his arms, making me feel his strength all over again. 

Namjoon: I’ll see you next week princess, or maybe sooner if I get impatient. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 41 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
103K 3.6K 15
"You can never escape from me now Baby Boy" WARNING ☝☝☝ VIOLENCE, SMUT ARE IN THE STORY, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TYPE OF THEMES, GO BACK...
351K 14.4K 33
PRINCESS TRILOGY: #2 - Namjoon Sugar Daddy AU -
13K 237 26
Jk -get ready for the real deal baby girl , I'm gonna fuck you like a slut today ... Contains smut 🔞