Falling For Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

1 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila Reeves is an eighteen year old girl new to college life, she's hot headed, confident... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chatper 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N IMPORTANT
SEQUELS

Chapter 10

174K 3.8K 2.1K
By KirstieQuirke

⚠️TW⚠️

I'm completely frozen. I'm unable to move. I feel a shooting pain run through my body pulling me out of my shock. I realise his fingers have roughly entered me as he kisses my neck, nibbling and biting making me wince in pain.

I put my hands on his chest when he leans forward to kiss me, "Please stop!" I cry out. He wraps one hand around my thigh aggressively causing me more pain. I push hard on his chest rising my knee to kick him in the balls, he falls to the side off the bed but I harshly get dragged down with him. He balled a fist around my low v-neck bodysuit ripping it down the middle but not completely.

"Fuck!!" He winces in pain holding his crotch on the floor.

I recovered from my fall fast and dash to the door covering up my chest with two arms. I run downstairs as fast as I could heading for the door, I didn't want to look for Julia or Aiden I just wanted home. When I reach the path outside I trip over my ankle grazing my knee, I cry out loud in pain. I lift my head to girls walking past heading inside, they look down at me while I cry, they walk past giggling.

Why didn't they help me?

I stand to my feet and limp across the road sitting on the sidewalk. I reach for my purse around my shoulder and pull out my phone, I go straight to my brothers name on my contracts and call him immediately as I still sob in the horror.

"Please pick up" I choke to myself. It goes to voicemail and I instantly try calling again.

"Please, come on" I sob but still no answer. I go to the next person that could help and take me home.

"Cam?"

"Ace..." My lip trembles as I try holding in my tears back.

"Cam, what's wrong?" He softly speaks, my tears break through and I sob loudly with hearing the words What's wrong.

"Cam! Tell me what's wrong?" He sternly spoke, my breathing becomes heavy through my sobs.

"Ace... I can't breathe!" I sob gasping for air holding my hand over my heart as my chest heaves up and down, tightening up.

"Cam, stay calm okay! You're having a panic attack, try control your breathing. You control it, it doesn't control you!" He says trying to soothe me but I'm still unable to breathe.

"Camila, inhale and exhale slowly" He says. I slowly inhale and exhale trying to control my breathing, my heartbeat slows down from its rapid pace as his words continue to clam me down.

"That's it, keep doing that"

Minutes of silence goes through the call, when my breathing is completely back to normal my head begins to pound and my chest hurts.

"Right, tell me where you are"

"I'm at that frat house we were at last weekend" I breathe, sniffling as i continue to keep my breathing steady.

"Okay" I hear keys rattle through the phone and a door open and slam closed.

"Please don't come off the call" A tear runs down my face in worry of being alone.

"Never, I'm in the car now"

"Okay" I gulp.

It's been a few minutes since either of us has spoke but just having him in the call makes me not feel alone, I look towards the frat house across the road and see Josh appear at the door looking around, I gasp and crawl behind a parked car closing my eyes shut.

"What's wrong?" I hear in my ear.

"How far away are you?"I quietly ask.

"Around the corner"

"Okay" I whisper.

I hear a car slowly come to a stop "I'm here, where are you?"

I peek my head up from the parked car to see Ace looking towards the frat house, I hang up the call and pad towards the passengers side climbing in, Ace looks my way with a saddened look. I pull on the ripped material to cover up my chest, Ace's eyes dart down with my movements and his eyes change into something I've never seen before, his eyes snap up to mine making intense eye contact.

"What happened?" He scowls, his hand grips around the steering wheel turning his knuckles white.

"Can we just go home" I lean my head against the window and look out feeling my tears wanting to break through. I feel him glance at me hesitating before he begins to drive with a sigh.

We drive in comfortable silence, I sigh when he parks the car. I know he'll want to know what happened and I don't think I can get through it without crying, even just the thought of it makes me want to cry.

When we get inside, I head for my room and go to the drawers where my pajamas are, once I'm changed I look into the wardrobe full length mirror and wipe a tear that escapes, a knock on the door snaps me from my horrible thought, the door creeks open revealing a sad Ace, which I've only seen once before.

"Can we talk about what happened?" He rocks from one foot to the other looking down. I nod and pad into the living room sitting on the couch with my legs crossed, Ace sits beside me keeping his eyes on my every movement.

"What happened Cam?"

"I-I met some guy, h-he was n-nice so it thought..." I stutter feeling the lump in my throat form "I was drinking a lot and.." I look down fiddling with hands trying to distract myself from letting my tears drop but one escapes.

"What did he do?" He moves closer lifting my chin to look him in the eyes.

"H-He said he wanted to talk in private but when we got into the room..he forced himself on me and I said no" My eyes begin to burn with tears.

"Did he touch you?" His jaw clenches.

I nod "Yes" my lips trembles.

"What's his name?" He sternly spoke pulling me into a tight hug, I nuzzle into the crook of his neck, I begin to sob rethinking of the situation I was in.

"People say everything happens for a reason, did I deserve this?" I breathe through my sobs.

"No!" he raises his voice "Of course you didn't"

"Then why did this happen to me?" I throw my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

"Because this world we live in is fucked up" He softly says rubbing the back on my head as my sobs become louder "Shh, Shh, Shh" He tries soothing me again, "It's okay, baby" He pulls me onto his lap, holding me tighter and rubbing my back, my crying slowly stops as he soothes me, i feel so safe in his arms.

"What was his name?" He whispers into my ear.

"Josh" I hiccup wiping me nose on his shoulder.

"Josh what?" He says and I shrug my shoulders unsure of his last name.

"Okay" He continues rubbing my back. My eyes become heavy, I feel them opening and closing slowly as I eventually drift to sleep, my eyes sting for the amount of crying i've done.

Ace's POV

I hear her heavy breathing on my shoulder and that's when I know she's sleeping, I lift her bridal style to my room placing her on the bed and under the duvet. She's so perfect I don't know why anyone would want to hurt her. I kiss her forehead and quietly walk out the room. I hear keys rattle and the door being swung open, Ash comes stumbling in and falls over his feet slamming the door shut. He looks my way as I walk towards his drink ass.

"Heyyy! you should have been at that party, Livs fine ass was there, ooooo the things she can do with her tongue" He smirks stumbling to his feet. It makes me angry, his sister went through hell tonight and he was out partying, gawking at girls.

"Grow the fuck up!" I scoff walking into the living room.

"What's wrong with you? Is it..."

"No Ash! Your sister was hurting tonight and you were off fucking parting and fucking girls!" I shout but soon remember Cam is sleeping so I sigh trying to keep my cool.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He scoffs swaying back and forth. He's completely fucked so I know he won't listen.

"Just go to fucking sleep and we'll talk in the morning" I sit on the couch pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Yeah whatever, you square" He stumbles into his room slamming the door. Fucking idiot, he's going to regret it in the morning when he finds out what happened.

When he's awake I sure as hell hope he'll want to beat the fuck out of this Josh, I ball my fist just thinking about it. I lay down on the couch drifting off thinking about killing that Josh kid.

______________________________

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 173K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
28.2K 849 11
Princess Aemma Velaryon was born during one of the worst storms that the Red Keep had ever faced. And that day marked the birth of Princess Rhaenyra'...
1M 67.4K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
298K 5.7K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...