Mia Anderson

Από once_upon_a_time01

Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley H... Περισσότερα

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Author's note
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Naya Rivera R.I.P
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
The End (A/N)
New Beginnings

Part 23

268 7 0
Από once_upon_a_time01

Blaine, Kurt and I walk into a cafe with Blaine and I linking arms. We always do this if you couldn't tell. We were waiting in line when Kurt picks up a puppy Valentine toy.

(Kurt) "Okay, I'm all for flair, but these Valentine Day decorations are just tacky. I mean, what the hell is this supposed to be?"

Blaine unlink a his arm from mine and snatches the toy from Kurt.

(Blaine) "It's clearly puppy love. It's cute. Come on."

The puppy toy then says, "I love you!" I touch my chest at how cute it is. 'I hope Nick gets me something as cute as this' Blaine then says that it is adorable and I nod my head in agreement. Kurt snatchers the puppy toy and places it down.

(Kurt) "Okay, this is creepy. It's a simple excuse to sell candy and greeting cards on a holiday."

(Blaine) "Not true. People have been celebrating Valentine's Day for centuries."

(Mia) "Call us hopeless romantics, but it's our favorite holiday."

(Kurt) "Really?"

The three of us take a step forward up the line to place our orders.

(Mia) "I think there's something really great about a day where you're encouraged to just lay it all on the line and say to somebody "I'm in love with you." You know?"

(Blaine) "This year I wanna do something really radical, so I need your opinion on this. But there's this guy that I sort of like and I've only known him for a little while but I wanna tell him that I think my feelings are starting to change into something deeper. So I have to ask, do you think it's too much to sing to somebody on Valentine's Day?"

(Mia and Kurt) "Not at all."

We finally reach the counter and Blaine orders for us and pays for our coffees. We go sit down and Blaine and Kurt talk about random stuff. I kind of just zone out and think about Nick and if he would do anything for me for Valentine's Day.

><

It was a couple of days after I went with Blaine and Kurt to the cafe. Blaine and I were walking towards the choir room when we saw Kurt. We walk up to him.

(Blaine) "Hey. Whatcha doin'?"

(Kurt) "Nothing. Just, uh, daydreaming. Plotting weekend outfits."

(Blaine) "Well, come on. You're gonna want to see this. I've called an emergency meeting of The Warblers' Council."

(Kurt) "Sounds serious."

(Blaine) "Let's hope not. I just need to ask them a tiny, little favor."

The three of us walk into the choir room and Blaine stops to stand at the front of the room while Kurt and I find somewhere to sit. I find Nick and go sit next to him. Wes bangs his hammer thingy on the table to start the meeting.

(Wes) "This emergency meeting is called to order. Junior member Blaine Anderson, the floor is yours."

(Blaine) "Esteemed Council, I'll be brief. Simply put... I'm in love."

All around the room you could hear warblers saying 'Ooh!' and 'Congrats!'

(Blaine) "I'm not really good at talking about my feelings. I'm much better at singing them. But still, I could use a little help. Which is why I'm asking to enlist The Warblers to help serenade this individual in song... off-campus."

Oh no. This isn't good. I heard warblers chatter in frustration and shook saying things like, 'What?' 'Off-campus?' 'Yeah, right.' 'No way.' 'Uh-uh.' and, 'Are you serious?' Blaine was starting to feel slightly nervous.

(Blaine) "I- I know what I'm asking is slightly unusual."

Wes then said in a serious but slightly sad tone.

(Wes) "The Warblers haven't performed in an informal setting since 1927 when the Spirit of St. Louis overshot the tarmac and plowed through seven Warblers during an impromptu rendition of 'Welcome to Ohio, Lucky Lindy.'"

(David) "Why would we even consider what you're asking?"

I was starting to get annoyed at the Warblers' reactions. I stood up.

(Mia) "I think this is a good idea. I firmly believe that our reticence to perform in public nearly cost us a trip to regionals. We're becoming privileged, porcelain birds."

Thad pointed at me harshly.

(Thad) "You mock us!"

Wes banged his hammer thing on the table again.

(Wes) "Thad, David, I will have order."

Kurt was the next one to stand.

(Kurt) "May I please say something? With respect, I believe Blaine has a point. The Warblers are so concerned with image and tradition that sometimes I feel like we miss out on opportunities to step outside our comfort zones."

(Mia) "When Kurt and I were on New Directions, we performed in front of hostile crowds pretty much anywhere we went. I mean, mattress stores, shopping malls."

(Kurt) "I had a cat thrown at me in a nursing home once. But it- It gave us confidence. It kept us loose."

Wes turned his head towards Blaine.

(Wes) "And where would this performance take place?"

(Blaine) "The Gap at the North Hills mall. I'd like to call it 'The Warblers' Gap Attack.'"

Kurt started to sit down.

(Kurt) "Why The Gap?"

(Blaine) "The guy that I like is a junior manager."

(Wes) "All those in favour?"

><

Nick and I were walking down the halls holding hands and it felt nice. He stopped us suddenly and turned towards me. We were facing each other and Nick grabbed my other hand.

(Nick) "I know that we are supposed to be singing to the guy Blaine likes tomorrow and I know he is your twin but I was wondering if maybe instead of going to that we go on a little picnic tomorrow instead."

I tilt my head slightly and I smile at him.

(Mia) "Am I finally going to see you out of that uniform?"

He laughs at me and I feel my cheeks slightly start to blush.

(Nick) "Yes. You will finally get to see me out of this uniform."

(Mia) "I would love to go on that picnic then."

(Nick) "I will pick you up at your house tomorrow at 11:30?"

(Mia) "I can't wait."

Nick gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and we start to walk to our next classes.

><

I wake up the next day and quickly grab my phone to text Santana. I need her help on what to wear.

Mia: SOS!!
Santana: What's up?
Mia: Idk what to wear on my date with Nick
Santana: Haven't you already gone on a date with the guy? Wear anything
Mia: We have hung out but not really gone on an actual date. Please Satan!!
Santana: Fine. Be there in 10
Mia: Thx babe
Santana: Whatever

><

Santana arrives at my house and helps me figure out an outfit. I end up wearing a white floral skirt cut above my knee with a white off the shoulder shirt with light brown boots. I keep my hair out and apply a little bit of make up but not too much. I let Santana out and wait for Nick to get here. I listen to Sabrina Carpenter while waiting for him. I hear the doorbell ring and open the door to see Nick standing. He looked adorable. He was holding a single rose. He held it out towards me.

(Nick) "Hey Beautiful."

(Mia) "Hi."

I grab the Rose out of his hand and smell it. He leads me out to his car and opens the door for me. We talk and sing along to the radio on the way to the place where we were having the picnic. Once we got there we quickly set up the picnic, sat down, talked and ate. It was nice and fun. I loved hanging out with him.

(Nick) "Wait a second."

Nick quickly got up and went to his car and got his guitar out of the car. He came back over and sat in front of me. He started to strum the chords to an acoustic version of 'When I get You Alone'. The first song he ever sang to me.

Nick:

"Oh
Baby girl, where ya at?
Got no strings, got men attached
Can't stop this feeling for long, no
Mm
You're making dogs wanna beg
Breaking them off your fancy legs
They make you feel right at home now
See, all these illusions just take us too long
And I want it bad
"Because you walk pretty
Because you talk pretty
'Cause you make me sick
And I'm not leaving
'Til you're leaving"

Nick stopped strumming. He had tears strolling down his face.

(Nick) "I'm sorry."

I try to grab his hand but he moves it away.

(Mia) "It's ok. That was beautiful."

(Nick) "You don't understand..."

(Mia) "Then talk to me. It's ok."

(Nick) "I did something horrible."

(Mia) "It's ok."

(Nick) "It's not ok... I cheated on you..."

I shifted backwards slightly. I couldn't breath. I felt my eyes start to tear up.

(Mia) "You did what?"

(Nick) "It was last night. I was out and this girl came up to me and kissed me and I didn't stop her. I let her kiss me and I kissed her back. I didn't stop her and I liked it..."

I stand up and throw the rose that I had beside me at him.

(Mia) "Just go."

Nick stand up.

(Nick) "Please just let me take you home-"

(Mia) "No. I will find a way for me to get home. Just go."

I start to walk away. I find a bench to sit at. I find Blaine's contact.

Mia: Blaine can you pick me up from the park?
Blaine: Can't Nick take you home? Least he could do after taking you out on a date
Mia: We are over
Blaine: I'll come over now. Be there soon. Send me the address
Mia: Thanks...

Blaine arrived here about twenty minutes later and I told him what happened. Valentines Day is officially the worst day ever.

><

Blaine, Kurt and I were at the cafe again waiting in line. Blaine had a disgusted look on his face.

(Blaine) "Don't they have anything here that isn't covered with stupid little hearts?"

(Mia) "Gross..."

(Kurt) "Well, you guys certainly changed your tune."

I glared at Kurt.

(Mia) "My boyfriend cheated on me and Valentine's Day is tomorrow. I thought for once I wasn't going to be alone. We went on a date just for him to say, 'I cheated on you.'"

(Blaine) "I don't think I've ever made that big a fool of myself which is really saying something, because I've performed at theme parks. I just- I can't believe I made it all up in my head."

Kurt the looked at Blaine and made it look like he was pretending I wasn't there.

(Kurt) "Okay, can I ask you something? Because we've always been completely honest with each other. You and I... we hang out. We sing flirty duets together, you know my coffee order. Was I supposed to think that that was nothing?"

(Blaine) "What do you mean?"

(Kurt) "I thought the guy that you wanted to ask out on Valentine's Day was me."

(Blaine) "Wow. I really am clueless. Look, Kurt. I don't know what I'm doing. I pretend like I do, and I know how to act it out in song but the truth is I've never really been anyone's boyfriend."

(Kurt) "Me neither."

(Blaine) "Let me be really clear about something. I really, really care about you but as you and about 20 mortified shoppers saw I'm not very good at romance. I don't wanna screw this up."

(Kurt) "So it's just like When Harry Met Sally, but I get to play Meg Ryan."

(Blaine) "Deal. Don't they, uh, get together in the end?"

We end up at the counter and Kurt places the order.

(Kurt) "Could I get a nonfat mocha and a medium drip for my friend, Billy Crystal?"

'He forgot about me!!!!!'

(Blaine) "Ah, you know my coffee order."

Kurt then pays for their coffees.

(Kurt) "You know what? I think I got something for us to do on Valentine's Day."

I then walk up to the counter and order my drink since Kurt forgot about me.

><

It was Valentine's Day night and I was standing onstage with the other Warblers. Kurt and I walk to the front of the stage to the microphone.

(Kurt) "Testing, one, two, three. Testing, one, two, three. All right. So happy Valentine's Day, everybody. For those of you Breadstix patrons who don't know who I am I am Kurt Hummel."

(Mia) "And I am Mia Anderson, and welcome to our first ever Lonely Hearts Club dinner."

(Kurt) "Whether you are single with hope or madly in love"

(Mia) "Or just got cheated on."

I look back at Nick and glare at him.

(Kurt) "And... and are here because I forced you to come out and support me sit back and enjoy."

(Mia) "And to all the singles out there, this is our year."

We move back to join the others and start to sing our song.

The Warblers (Mia):
"I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see? (I love you)
How can I tell you about my loved one? (I love you)
Ah, you gave me more, you gave it all to me, so can't you see? (I love you)
How can I tell you about my loved one?"

Blaine (Warblers):
"You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs (Ooooh...)
But I look around me and I see it isn't so (Ooooh, no...)
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs (Ahhhh...)
And what's wrong with that? (What's wrong with that?)
I'd like to know (Like to, like to know...)
'Cause here I go ('Cause here I go...) again! (Ba-ba-ba-pa-rap-ba...)"

Mia (Warblers):
"I love you, (I love...)
I love you, (I love...)"

Mia and Blaine (Warblers):
"I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see? (Ba-pa-ba-pa...)
Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me, now can't you see (Ba-pa-ba-pa...)"

Blaine (Warblers):
"Love doesn't come in a minute, (Doesn't come in a minute...)"

Mia (Warblers):
"Sometimes it doesn't come at all, (Doesn't come at all...)"

Blaine (Warblers):
"I only know that when I'm in it, (Only know when I'm in it...)"

Mia (Warblers):
"It isn't silly, (At all...)"

Blaine (Warblers):
"No it isn't silly, (At all)"

Blaine and Mia:
"Love isn't silly at all, not at all"

Warblers:
"Ba-pa-ba-pa-ra-ba-pa-ba-ra-ba-pa-pa...
Ooooh..."

Mia with Warblers (Blaine):
"I love you, (Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo..)
I love you, (I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?)
How can I tell you about my loved one?
I love you, (Ah, you gave me more, you gave it all to me, so can't you see?)
How can I tell you about my loved one?"

Warblers:
"Ba-pa-ba-pa-ra-ba-pa-ba-ra-ba-pa-pa..."

Blaine with Warblers (Mia):
"You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs (Ooooh...)
But I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no (Ooooh...)
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs (Ahhhh...)
And what's wrong with that? (What's wrong with that?)
I'd like to know, 'Cause here I go again (bab bab bab ba bab ba)"

Mia (Blaine):
"I love you, (I love)
I love you, (I love)"

Mia and Blaine:
"I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?
Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me, now can't you see
I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, how can I tell you about my loved one?"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

69.9K 2.2K 94
Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on the big screen, but has no idea how to g...
37K 492 39
When the Vocal Adrenaline star dancer transfers to a rivaling school and meets a cute blond boy Or When Sky meets Sam, they'll have to go through al...
1.7K 54 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
100K 3.5K 82
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...