Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

By whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... More

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
Meeting Someone New-2
A Day With The Boys -3
Bonding Time- 4
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Finally-20
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Talking About Eddy-31
Welcome Back Harry-32
Talking and Forgiving-33
Not Fully Forgiven-34
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Phone Calls-39
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
New Years-41
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
Talking about thingss-44
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

Back To School-28

84.3K 1.1K 360
By whoooopdeedoo

Its a short chapter.

Yes its kind of sucky

BUT. its an early update since I wasnt supposed to update till saturday(:

ANYWAYS> because of th ending of this chapter the next one will be super good I promise. I've been planning the next few chapters in my head for a while and I promise you they'll be interesting and not shitty like this chapter!

DEDICATED TO SweeetMarshmallow because she said she loved me in her comment (:(:(:(:(: HEHE LOVE YOU TOO ahha (:

remember if you comment you'll have the chance to get a chapter dedicated to yaah!

keep up the commenting and voting! I'm loving the feedback.

Tell me if you have any idea's about things to do with Eddy for future chapters!

VOTECOMMENTVOTECOMMENTVOTECOMMENT(:

ok im done my rant now I promise just dont forget to comment and vote

PICK OF SKYLARS OUTFIT ON THE SIDE.---------------------------->

Skylar’s POV

I can’t believe summer is over. I’m going to miss it really, it was great. Sure it started off rough but it ended off pretty good.

I just don’t want to go back to school.

It’s the last thing I want to do right now. Especially since I just got into a relationship with Harry, I don’t want to have school in the way of us. But I’m sure we’ll do fine.

I can’t get over how weird the schooling system is here than in America. Apparently I’m in Uni? It’s weird really and I don’t understand it but Simon already registered me into the school and now it’s my first day.

I rolled out my bed slamming my alarm clock so the annoying alarm will be quiet.

I’m currently still in my summer sleeping schedule and I can hardly open my eyes.

I strolled towards the shower turning the water to a hot temperature to wake up.

I stripped out of my PJ’s and hopped in the shower lathering my body with the lemon sugar scented body wash and lathered my hair with lavender shampoo and conditioner.

I hopped out of the shower when I was done and wrapped a towel tightly around me as I stepped out of the steaming hot bathroom and into my cool bedroom.

It was supposed to be a colder day today so I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray top. I threw over it a leather jacket and a pair of Nike’s. I added a few accessories and headed back to the washroom. (A/N Outfit on the side.)

Since it’s my first day, I should probably look decent so I can at least make friends and not look like an ultimate loser.

I unwrapped my hair from the towel and began to blow dry it so it was straight and puffy and flattened it with the flat iron.

I made sure that I had no off spots with my hair and put on a light amount of cover up, several layers of mascara so my eyelashes were nice and long, and a thin line of eye liner.

I smiled at my appearance in the mirror, satisfied with the way I looked.

I glanced at the clock and it was 7:30, which gave me an hour till school started.

I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen to make myself something to eat but there was already someone cooking.

I smiled when I noticed it was Louis and Harry.

I coughed so they would notice that I was in the room.

“Oh, hey Sky,” Harry said leaving the stove and heading towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on lips.

“Good morning,” I said as I wrapped my arms into him taking in his warmth. “Not to be rude but, what are you doing here?”

“Well Louis and I wanted to see you before you started school, the rest of the boys were too lazy to get out of bed so early.”

“Not true! He only decided to wake me up.” Louis said, earning a glare from Harry.

“Aw guys it’s alright really, you didn’t need to come see me.”

“But we wanted too, and must I say you look very nice this morning,” Harry said cheekily as he winked at me.

“You’re funny,” I said bluntly as I sat on the kitchen table. “Lou, what are you making?”

“Chocolate chip and banana pancakes, you’re favourite of course.” Louis replied as he smiled sheepishly at me.

“Oh yummy,”

Once they finished feeding me my delicious pancakes it was 8 and we decided that now we should probably go and now the nerves that I had earlier were back but this time they were worse.

“Stop shaking your knee, it’s going to fall off.”

“I can’t Harry I’m nervous, what if everyone hates me?” I said to him, over exaggerating a bit.

Louis was driving the car and he was continually teasing me because I was so nervous and Harry decided to sit with me in the back.

Harry started to laugh. “You really think everyone is going to hate you?”

“What if they do? And I’m like the biggest loser at school?”

“Have you seen yourself? You’ll be fine, trust me. Just watch out for other guys, make sure they know your mine and mine only.” He said as he pecked my cheeks making me blush.

“I’m sure they all know I’m yours already, I doubt anyone hasn’t seen all the news reports on us thanks to you.”

“Hey! I told you, I want everyone to know you’re mine!”

“I know, I know. If anything I should be worried about you, you let all those entire girls know that you’re mine.”

“I have no problem with that,” Harry said as he inched his face closer to mine.

“Good,” I mumbled as his lips pressed against mine, opening a cage of butterflies in my stomach.

“You two disgust me.” I heard Louis say, separating Harry and I.

“Really Lou, really? You had to interrupt us? You know how I get when I don’t get to kiss her the way I want to!”

“Well that just sucks for you because we’re here, guess you won’t be getting that kiss.” Louis said laughing at Harry.

“Thanks for the ride guys!” I smiled I slid from the middle seat to the door. I was about to open it when Harry grabbed my arm.

“Good luck babe, have fun. But don’t forget about me.”

“I would never,” I said as I leaned in for a quick kiss, but I guess Harry had other ideas because he placed his hand at the back of my head turning the kiss into a longer and passionate one.

“Do you want me to walk you down?” He asked as he pulled away.

“That’s probably not such a great idea,” I laughed.

“You’re right, you should probably get going so you don’t be late, have a good day alright?”

“I will, by Lou, I’ll call you later alright?”

“Alright Love, have a good day.”

“Love you both, bye!” I said as I hopped out of the car with my bag slung over my back.

I waved at them as they drove off and turned around to face my new big school with tons of people outside of it.

I felt all the nerves in me build up as I walked closer and closer to the door.

 I walked in to the open concept entrance as I walked over to the table where you retrieve your schedules.

“Hi Skylar Cowell,” I said to the lady as she searched her papers for my name.

“Ah, here it is. Your homeroom is just down the hall and to the right,” She said smiling at me.

I felt relieved that I wouldn’t have to look every where to find my class.

“Thank you,” I replied as I made my way there.  

Once I reached my classroom the bell rang and luckily I was just on time. I took a seat a little further back to the left of the classroom.

I glanced at my schedule and I had my homeroom as English, then math, Lunch, Science and French.

Great, I have the most fun schedule ever! Yah... not really.

“Do you mind if I sit here?” I heard a girl say. I looked up to see a very pretty brunette standing next to me.

“Sure go ahead,” I smiled.

“I’m Jess by the way,” She reached her hand out to me. “I’m Skylar,” I shook her hand.

“I haven’t seen you around before, are you new here?”

“Yah, I moved here in the summer from Cali,”

“Oh that’s so cool! How are American guys? I heard they’re like all hot.” She said laughing.

“Their alright but I’m sure British boys are better.”

“Yah right,” She laughed.

“Let me see your schedule, maybe we have another class together?” She glanced at my sheet and compared it to hers.

“Hey we have French!”

“That’s great!”

“Hang with me at lunch, I’ll introduce you to some people, it’ll make your first day a whole lot easier, trust me. It can be hard making friends at this school.”

“Alright, thanks a lot, but why? Is this like a bad school?”

“No no, it’s one of the best schools in the area but not really the best students, but I’ll explain at lunch.” She said as the teacher began to speak.

“Hello class, enough talking, summer is over. I’m Mrs. Martin and this is an English course. Get comfortable because the seat you’re sitting in will be the seat you have for the rest of the semester unless I change it...”

~

I guess you could say English and math was pretty boring. It was nothing special. I made a lot of friends but it was hard to make out who to trust and who not to.

I met up with Jess in the cafeteria as she led me to a table where 3 guys in football shirts were sitting and two other girls were.

“Guys this is Skylar, Skylar this is Maddy,” she pointed to the short strawberry blonde haired girl. She smiled at me and I did the same.

“This is Brittany,” She pointed to the blonde girl. She seemed very peppy and bubbly.

“And this is Jake, Ryan and Brandon.” She pointed to the guys.

“I haven’t seen you before, good lookin’” Ryan winked, earning a slap on the chest from Maddy.

“Well don’t feel uncomfortable, Ryan is a mega flirt.” Maddy explained.

“What? I can’t compliment her?”

“You can but I can already tell you have ideas forming in that little brain of yours.” She retorted earning a laugh from me.

“So tell us about yourself,” Brittany asked as she sat up to pay attention.

“Well there isn’t a lot to know about me. Uhm, I moved in with my uncle in the summer from America and I’m in a relationship-”

“Oh come on!” Ryan interrupted making us all laugh.

“Well who’s the lucky guy?” Jess asked scotching closer to me.

“I’m not sure if you know him, his name’s Harry, Harry Styles?”

Their jaws dropped.

“I knew it! You’re Skylar Cowell; I knew I recognised you from somewhere!” Brittany squealed.

“Bro, you don’t have a chance,” Brandon said to Ryan.

He huffed and I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. Sure the guys were cute but they didn’t compare to Harry.

Speaking of Harry, I pulled out my phone to see I had a text from him.

-Don’t miss me too much, love youuu (: xx

I laughed and felt my heart flutter at his words. Just the simplest things he says never fail to put a smile on my face.

Too bad I already miss you, love you too<3 (:

I shut my phone and slid it back into my pocket looking up to see everyone glancing at my schedule.

“Hey we have Science,” Jake said. “Oh and did you know we’re also in the same math class?”

“Oh, no I didn’t really look around in class,”

“Well you should sit with me in Science, it’ll be fun.”

“Sure why not?”

“Hey you have French with Jess and I!” Brittany said smiling brightly at me.

I felt super lucky to have friends in each of my classes; it made my first day a whole lot easier than what I had expected it to be.

Lunch went by a lot faster than I expected and soon enough I was walking with Jake to Science.

During lunch Jess explained to me who the losers were who the nerds were or the trustable ones were and so on. It was weird because everyone looked genuinely nice and you wouldn’t expect them to do the things that they explained they did.

“So what’s it like dating a famous person?” He asked curiously as people were starting to walk into the classroom.

“It’s just like dating any ordinary person really; the only difference is he has a million girls after him.” I joked as he laughed as well.

“Well it must be cool,”

“Yah I guess so,”

We sat in an awkward silence for a little while until I noticed he was talking to someone who sat in front of us.

I looked up to see an all too familiar face.

My jaw dropped slightly as I took in all his features.

Oh god, out of every school why is he here?

“Oh Skylar, let me introduce you to my friend. Skylar this is Eddy,”

Is this what Eddy meant when he gave me the letter on my birthday? When he said he would be seeing me soon did he mean by this? Why can’t he just understand that I don’t want him in my life anymore. Why does he want me back so badly?

Why must he be in my class. 

Why must he sit right infront of me?

Why does he need to stalk me like this?

Oh dear, all my anger towards him was coming back. I mean, he hurt me, and I forgave him and now he wont leave me alone?

Why can't he accept that I'm happy with Harry?

I glared at him as he said

“Hey Sky, long time no see.”

commentcommentcomment(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 118 13
***Previously known as Complicated*** Allison Cowell has had a hard life. She has been deaf since she was a young baby, and her father is none other...
7.1K 30 24
Laura's uncle is the one and only Simon Cowell. when her and her friend Sarah go over to London from Australia so they can get help by Uncle Si to st...
49.5K 940 25
Most kids know who their dads are, they live with them, they play with them, they go to the movies together and lots more. Well im not like most kids...
31.2K 534 46
Cassie and her friends Elizabeth and Merida are going to visit Cassie's Uncle Simon in London. Cassie is worries about seeing her ex that she dated l...