A whole new World Reboot (Ear...

By BaccaGod7

Y/n L/n a boy with a interesting life growing up. Having Silver eyes, wolf ears and tail in a world that neve... More

Shining Beacon
Initiation
First Day
Jaunedice
Never do this
A Unexpected Surprise
The Stray
The Surprise Party
Best Day Ever
Investigation
Just Dance
Mount Glenn
No Brakes
Phantom Pain
Unknowns
The Fall

A new World to Explore

11.3K 92 371
By BaccaGod7

3rd person

We see a 16 year old boy with h/c wearing a blue cloak, blue jeans, a f/c shirt and a sf/c jacket on walking back home this is Y/n L/n.

Y/n's Pov

I was walking home watching RWBY. I know people say watch where you're going but it doesn't really apply to me since I have enhanced sense because of my wolf ears.

Y/n: (Thought) I wish I was in RWBY I wouldn't have to hide my features, meet everyone. I could honestly be happy there.

I started to pick up on different smells. One being flowers I've never smelled before, trees, and something weird. I looked up and noticed I wasn't on the sidewalk anymore but in some forest.

Y/n: Where am I?

Before I could retrace my steps I heard a gun go off. I quickly get my pistol out of my backpack.

Y/n: Someone might be hurt.

I rush off in the direction I heard the gunshot. When I arrived I saw a girl with a scythe? Fighting over grown wolves. The things started charging at her but she cut them down with ease and shot some.

Y/n: Cool.

My voice must have been picked up on because some turned away from the girl and saw me then charged at me. I quickly pull my pistol up and shoot at them hitting five in the head before it jams. Worried I start running.

Y/n: Crap crap crap crap crap crap.

I tripped and fall I turn to see one pounce at me but it was sliced in half and the girl was in front of me. She was wearing a red cloak, her hood came down so I could see her hair it was black with the tips red.

???: You ok.

Y/n: Huh oh uh yeah my gun jammed. Stupid thing.

I pull the chamber back and the shell came out. One came up from behind and I fire one in its head. I hear another shot go off I turn to see the last one go down. A hand was put in front of me which I gladly accept. I look up and saw the girl's face and it was Ruby from RWBY she was definitely cuter in person.

Ruby: I'm Ruby. I uh like your cloak.

Y/n: Oh thanks, I'm Y/n, some people think that I'm weird because of it.

Ruby: Nonsense it looks good on you.

I blushed from the comment.

Y/n: Maybe we should talk somewhere not filled with Grimm.

Ruby: Oh yeah come on let's head back to my place.

She starts walking one way and I follow her.

Ruby: So why did you come to where I was training?

Y/n: I heard gunshots so I thought someone could be hurt. (Thought) Should I tell Ruby the truth about me. She is able to keep Penny's secret. Yeah I'll do it. (Speaking) Ruby I uh have a confession.

Ruby's Pov

Ruby: (Thought) Is he really going to say that he likes me. We just met!

Y/n: I'm not from Remnant.

Ruby: What?

Y/n: From where I'm from this is a tv show. I know what's going to happen up to a point.

Ruby: (Laughing) Thanks I needed a laugh. Especially since my sister's puns suck.

Y/n: Oh you mean Yang and her puns. The worst one I've heard her say was and I quote 'I like to start my semester off with a Yang'.

Ruby: How do you know my sister? But that is a pun she would do. Are you a stalker?

Y/n: If I was a stalker why would I confront you? But how I know is like I said I know the future to a extent.

Ruby: If that's true tell me something that will happen.

Y/n: Ok hmm. Oh I know their is going to be a robbery at a store called Dust Till Dawn and you stop it. Huh?

I look back to him. To see he looked towards a bush.

Y/n: Look out!

He pushed me out of the way as a beowolf jumps out and bites off his arm. I quickly pull out Crescent Rose and shot it in the head. I rush over to him and saw that he was bleeding bad.

Y/n: Is this... really how I... die?

I did the only thing I could think of. I picked him up and used my semblance to rush him home.

Timeskip

I burst through the door of my home.

Ruby: Dad!

Dad rushed out of the kitchen followed by Yang. They're eyes widen at me probably with blood on me and Y/n slowly bleeding out. I slowly put him down as they rushed over to us.

Tai: What happened to him?

Ruby: We were walking here after I finished training. He rushed over to the clearing I was in when he heard gunshots. But on our way here we were talking and not paying attention for anything following us a beowolf jumped out, he pushed me out of the way of it and it bit his arm off.

Tai: Ruby go get the first aid kit.

I rush and get the first aid kit and came straight back.

Tai: Good.

Dad opens the kit, grabs the gauze and starts wrapping his left arm which is nothing but a nub now.

Yang: Is he going to be okay? What is his name anyway?

Ruby: His name is Y/n. But will he be okay?

Tai: Hard to tell he could have lost a lot of blood. Ruby why don't you go wash up and get some clean clothes on.

Ruby: Oh ok.

Timeskip Y/n's Pov

I slowly open my eyes to see Ruby asleep in the chair next to me holding my right hand. I look to my left arm to see it was nothing but a nub.

???: She never left your side.

I looked up to see Tai, Ruby's dad.

Tai: I'm Tai, she was really worried about you. I would say she likes you but she said you two just met.

Y/n: Thanks for um patching me up.

Tai: But if you do kick it off you're good in my book, you'd rather protect her than yourself from what I heard.

Y/n: Oh uh thanks.

I felt my hand move I look over to Ruby to see her stirring. Her eyes flutter open and saw I was up.

Ruby: You're awake!

She quickly puts me in a hug. I blush from the sudden act. I hear Tai chuckle.

Tai: Breakfast will be ready soon.

Tai left us and Ruby released me from the hug. Yang soon arrived afterwards.

Yang: I heard Ruby scream in joy from my room about you being awake, names Yang. So Y/n was it, why didn't you activate your aura before the beowolf attacked you?

Y/n: I never unlocked it.

Ruby: Oh I can help you with that.

She puts her hand on my forehead and says the same thing Pyrrha says when does it for Jaune. Then my body glows f/c before disappearing. Ruby slouches over a bit afterwards.

Y/n: You ok.

Ruby: Yeah it just took a lot out of me. But you have quite a bit of aura.

Yang: Why were you in the forest in the first place?

Y/n: I was leaving a friends place to continue exploring.

Ruby: Why did visit a friend?

Y/n: He had parts.

Yang: For what a motorcycle?

Y/n: No for my grandfather's rifle.

Ruby: Ohhh whereisit? Whereisit? Whereisit?

She was clinging to my arm jumping up and down like a little kid.

Y/n: (chuckling) Its in my bag.

I slowly get up from the bed.

Yang: Before you go and enthuse about guns with my sister. Where's your family so we can tell them you're okay?

Y/n: They don't live here, they uhh live in Menagerie.

Ruby: Oh if your from there what faunus are you?

Y/n: Why don't I show you.

I pat down my hair revealing the wolf ears and I pull up my shirt and my tail came out why it settled it did a comical poof as the hair on it fluffed out.

Yang: He looks adorable, Ruby, if you don't try to getting with him I will.

I looked back to Ruby to see she is blushing.

Ruby: (Whispering) Cute.

Y/n: Hmm what was that Ruby?

Ruby: Nothing! So what about that uh rifle.

Yang: Awww Ruby's first cru-

Ruby quickly rushed her and covered Yang's mouth.

Y/n: Ruby I'm not dense. I heard you call me cute.

Ruby started blushing as red as her cloak.

Y/n: Why don't we work on the rifle?

Ruby: S-sure.

Yang: I'll leave you two to work on that gun.

She leaves the room and Ruby comes over to me as I dump out my bag as parts and tools fall out, magazines for the pistol came out and a piece of paper came out as well. Ruby picked it up.

Ruby's Pov

I was looking the paper that came out of his bag thinking it was the blueprints for the rifle. I was right that they were blueprints but they were for two swords that can turn into sawed off shotguns and together they turn into a railgun they were called W/n.

Ruby: Huh. What's W/n?

Y/n: Oh uh that would be the weapon I would make if I was born on Remnant.

Ruby: But you said you were from Menagerie.

Y/n: That was a lie. But I hid my features because when I go to school I was constantly called a freak, a mutant, you think of something probably called that as well. So I hid them.

I saw a bullet hole through one of the parts. I pick it up.

Ruby: What happened to this gun that it needs to be restored?

Y/n: I was with my grandfather we were hunting deer. We got separated and when I looked for him I heard a lot of footsteps and thought it was a deer. I readied my rifle and fired. I heard a thud and I went in the direction I fired in. When I got there it wasn't a deer it was my grandfather with a bullet through the rifle and through his chest.

Ruby: Oh I'm so sorry for bringing it up.

Y/n: It's alright. Looks like I'm still missing necessary parts for it.

Ruby: Oh we can go to Vale to get the rest of the parts.

Y/n: Oh uh thanks.

Tai: (Yelling) Breakfast is ready.

Ruby: Come on let's go eat.

Timeskip Y/n's Pov

After breakfast Ruby told Tai that we are going to Vale. I'm waiting for Ruby to get ready so why not sing. I put my headphones on and plugged in my phone and started spotify.

(Had to readd the song the old one was taken down due to copyright issues on youtube)

After I finished I heard the door open. Ruby came in with happy smile on her face.

Ruby: You sounded great, Y/n.

Y/n: Oh um thanks, Ruby.

Ruby: Oh is something wrong.

Y/n: No I'm just shy when it comes to singing. I don't know why, but in front of a crowd I don't know I could do it all day, but when someone I do know hears it I get shy and scared that they don't like it.

Ruby: I like it, it sounded lovely but I never heard that song before.

Y/n: Thanks but aren't we going to Vale to get parts.

Ruby: Right let's go.

She grabbed my hand before I could get up and started to drag me downstairs but before we left Tai yelled to us.

Tai: Have fun you two.

With that we left the house.

Timeskip to the bullhead

I was ecstatic to ride a bullhead to say the least but on the way to to Vale I looked down from the window and saw the ocean below. Instinctively I grab the closest thing or person to me which in my case is Ruby.

Ruby's Pov

I suddenly felt an arm around me. I looked up to see Y/n hugging me I blushed from the act.

Ruby: Y/n w-what are y-you d-doing?

Y/n: Sorry it just force of habit, I have a fear of heights. I'll stop.

Ruby: No! I mean you don't have too.

Y/n: Oh ok.

I maneuvered myself so I was facing Y/n and started to hug him back. He seemed to have eased into the hug and wasn't tense like he was a moment ago. The rest of the ride was like that well besides him telling what caused his fear which was falling off a house in his dreams.

Timeskip after getting the parts Y/n's Pov

Ruby and I were walking through Vale with a bag of parts with us.

Ruby: So is there anything you want to do?

I pull out my phone to check the time sure enough it was around lunch time and pretty much my stomach answered for me.

Ruby: Oh why don't we go find something to eat.

She starts dragging me again. I was expecting her to take me to a bakery but she surprised me by bringing me to a fast food like place. There wasn't much of a line so it was a short wait.

Random guy: Hello welcome to (fast food place) may I take your order.

Ruby: Yeah a number 3, milk, and a cookie.

Random guy: You sir.

Y/n: Oh a uh number 1, medium drink, and a cookie.

Random guy: Ok that will be 17.78.

Ruby pays him. We leave the counter I filled my cup with sweat tea and we both go to a table and start talking.

Y/n: I'm surprised you didn't take me to a bakery.

Ruby: Why would you say that?

Y/n: You love cookies and I pretty sure you can eat a plate of cookies in thirty seconds.

Ruby: I don't eat cookies that fast.

Random guy: Order sixty-six.

Ruby: Oh that's us I'll get it.

Ruby gets up and goes get the food. When she gets back I grab one of fries and my burger. I bite my burger it was very good.

Y/n: This is good.

Ruby: This is the best fast food place in Vale.

Timeskip

We were in the park just sitting on a bench enjoying each other's company.

Ruby: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Yes Rubes.

Ruby: Could you sing for me?

Y/n: Oh um like what type?

Ruby: I was thinking a l-love song.

Y/n: Oh uhh sure. I know one that may be good.

I pull out my phone started the music for the song.

After I finished we were staring into each other's silver eyes. She leaned in closing her eyes as I did the same and we started to kiss. It was a good minute before we separated.

Ruby: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

We got up from the bench and I noticed it was getting late. I had a feeling this was the night it was supposed to happen so I came up with an idea.

Y/n: Hey you think there's a store near here with weapon magazines?

Ruby: Oh yeah a new edition came out let's go.

I started getting dragged again. It took a good ten minutes before we reach the store sure enough it was Dust Till Dawn. When got there she brought me to the weapon magazines in the back.

Ruby: Ohhhh I wonder what is in this month's edition.

Y/n: You mind if I read it with you. I can't really read one handed.

Ruby: Oh sure just tap my shoulder when you're ready. I putting on my headphones.

We were there for twenty minutes I was starting to think that, I was wrong about that feeling I had. I heard the door open.

Roman: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?

Shop owner: P-please. Just take my Lien and leave!

I grab my pistol out of my pocket and hit Ruby with my elbow.

Roman: Shh, calm down, we're not here for your money. Grab the dust.

She looked towards me and I just mouth the word 'trouble' and showed I her I brought my pistol out.

Henchman 1: Cyrstals. Burn. Uncut.

Henchman 2: Alright kids, put your hands where I can see 'em.

Ruby didn't hear him and I ignored him.

Henchman 2: Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something!?

He grabbed Ruby's shoulder jolting her hood off and causing her too look at the guy. She took off her headphones. I slowly turned and kept my pistol behind my back with my hood still up.

Ruby: Yes.

Henchman 2: I said, put your hands in the air, now!

Ruby: Are you... robbing us?

Henchman 2: Yes!

Ruby: Oh.

I quickly hit him in the face with the butt of the pistol twice smashing his glasses and Ruby kicked him to the front of the store. Another guy came towards us.

Henchman 3: Freeze.

Ruby kicks him through the window and she followed through and landed on top of him. I quickly jump out there as well. She had her headphones off as she quickly showed off with her scythe.

Roman: Okay get them.

The other three guys rush out of the shop to face us two went for me as Ruby faced the other two. I fired rounds at their kneecaps making them fall to their knees which probably just made the pain worse. I rush them and uppercut both of them with the butt of the gun. I look over to Ruby to see she just sent the last guy flying to Roman's feet.

Roman: You were worth every cent. Truly, you were. Well, Red, Mutt, I think we can say it's been an eventful evening and as much as I'd love to stick around...

He pulls his cane up to reveal a crosshair popping up.

Roman: I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

He fires a explosive flare at us Ruby pogo sticks with her weapon over it as I jump back from the impact sight. I saw Roman climbing a ladder as Ruby was looking for him.

Y/n: He's climbing that ladder.

The shop keeper came to the door.

Ruby: Is it okay if we go after him.

Shop owner: Uh huh.

Ruby runs over to it and launches herself up there as I start to climb the ladder.

Ruby: Stop.

Roman: Persistent.

I was almost to the roof. I started hearing the roar of engines.

Roman: End of the line, Red.

I get up on top of the roof. I see Roman tossing the fire dust crystal towards Ruby.

Y/n: Ruby get down!

He fires at it but the explosion it made never got to her as Glynda stepped in with her semblance up.

Third person

As Ruby looks on, Glynda Goodwitch waves her weapon and summons several streaks of purple at the craft. Roman is thrown around in the back until he goes to the cockpit, where a woman in red, her face unseen, is struggling with the controls.

Roman: We got a Huntress!

The woman gets up and heads toward the back as Roman takes the controls.

Glynda glows purple for a moment and aims another blast above the craft, resulting in a dark storm-cloud right over the jet.

Roman: The hell...?

With a flick of her wand, large jagged hail starts falling that pummels the jet and even breaks through the window, narrowly missing Roman's head.

The woman reaches the back and her arms and chest light up like fire, aiming a burst of energy at Glynda. The Huntress blocks it, but the flame splatters behind her and glows hot with the enemy's raised hand. Glynda back-flips out of the explosion, which destroys part of the roof, and magically gathers the shards to create a large arrow, which she throws at the craft. The fiery woman shatters the arrow with several blasts, but it reforms just in time to hit the side of the jet due to Roman's quick aerial lean. The wreckage separates and reshapes into more arrows that encircle the jet, but the woman summons several glowing rings around herself that expand and destroy the shards.

Ruby, finally acting, reverts her scythe into its rifle form to fire at the woman, who blocks each shot and creates several blazing circles around her two opponents. Glynda telekinetically pushes Ruby, Y/n, and rolls herself out of the explosion's radius; looking up to see the hatch close and the craft fly away.

Ruby: (looking at Glynda) You're a Huntress! Can I have your autograph?!

Timeskip Y/n's Pov

Glynda: I hope you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, you two. You put yourselves and others in great danger.

Ruby: They started it!

Y/n: They did try to rob us.

Glynda: If it were up to me you'd both be sent home... with a pat on the back...

Ruby got happy thinking she wasn't in that much trouble. I on the other hand knew better.

Glynda: And a slap on the wrist.

Glynda slapped the desk with her riding crop scaring Ruby into doing her cute 'eeek' sound.

Glynda: But... there is someone here who would like to meet you.

As she walks away from the door way Ozpin came in with cookies and his mug.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose and...

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n.

He leaned forward toward us.

Ozpin: You both have silver eyes.

Y/n: Could please not be creepy.

Ozpin: So where did you learn to do this Ms. Rose?

He was showing us the camera feed of our fight.

Ruby: S-Signal Academy.

Ozpin: They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

Ruby: Well, one teacher in particular.

Ozpin: I see...

He puts the cookies on the table in front of Ruby. She tentatively picks one up, eats it in a single bite, and then, not seeing any rebuttal, shovels the rest into her mouth but left one for me as I grab it and eat it.

Ozpin: It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before. A dusty, old crow...

Ruby: Oh! Thash muh unkul!

She wipes her mouth and swallows the cookies before restarting.

Ruby: Sorry. That's my Uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now, I'm all like- Hooowaaah! Witchaaaa! (

She proceeds to make some karate-style poses and noises making her look even cute to the point I kiss her on the cheek.

Ozpin: So I've noticed. And what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?

Ruby: Well... I want to be a Huntress.

Ozpin: You want to slay monsters?

Ruby: Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon! (talking faster and faster with her enthusiasm growing) You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, Hey, I might as well make a career out of it! (giggles) I mean the police are alright, but Huntsmen and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and really, gosh, you know! (flips out at the last part, staring at the two with a wide, crazy smile)

Glynda and Ozpin study her.

Ozpin: Do you know who I am?

Ruby: You're Professor Ozpin. You're the headmaster at Beacon.

Ozpin: (smiling) Hello.

Ruby: Nice to meet you.

Ozpin: You want to come to my school?

Ruby: More than anything.

Ozpin: Well okay. Now Mr. L/n there isn't one piece of information on you that I could find. Could you possible tell me why?

Y/n: Ruby why don't you go wait outside for me.

Ruby: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yeah I'll be fine.

Ruby gets up and walks right outside the door as Glynda shuts it.

Y/n: First things first I'm not from Remnant. I'm from a place where this is just a tv show. I know the future to a extent.

Ozpin: So what does the future hold than?

Y/n: You of all people should know future knowledge can be dangerous if handled incorrectly. But I'll tell you things only you and a handful of people know. So you were cursed to reincarnate by the brother gods, you granted four woman great power over the elements, and there is a woman called Salem that controls the Grimm.

Ozpin: Well this is quite surprising.

Y/n: I'd like to join your school and could you possible get me a prosthetic arm, it's very hard getting used to one arm since I can't reload without two.

Ozpin: See you at Beacon Mr. L/n.

____________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: I feel very proud of this.

Ruby: This reboot is starting out great for you.

Bacca: Thank you well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 7K 51
The story of a boy, which people only know as the brother of one of the strongest Huntsman, finally making himself known. His whole life he was in th...
10.6K 101 10
This is the story of a young man who tries his best to suppress his violent side and to stay calm. What will happen to him, when he enrolled in the f...
120K 1.1K 74
A Man that has traveled throughout many different worlds stumbles upon the world of Remnant. Ruby x Male Reader Also I don't own any pictures, songs...
2.1K 106 32
A young White Wolf Faunus finds himself caught up in an adventure with consequences bigger than he could ever imagine. MaleReaderX Yang Highest rank...