Servamp & Witch - The One And...

By FallenAnge15

(Y/N) was walking to school one day, when a hedgehog crosses her path. She picks up the hedgehog not wanting... More

A/N ๐Ÿ“‹
Story Notes ๐Ÿ“‘
A Hedgehog? ๐Ÿฆ”
Mum's Shop ๐Ÿตโ˜•๏ธ
Appointment ๐Ÿ“…
Just Be Careful ๐Ÿคจ
First Date ๐Ÿ‘ซ
Your Performance ๐ŸŽ™
Jayden Attacks ๐Ÿ”ช
Servamps, Eves and Witches ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Phone Call ๐Ÿ“ฑ
To Be Or Not To Be ~ ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Killing Jayden ๐Ÿข
Mahiru, Kuro Met The Sins and Virtues ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡
Performance ๐ŸŽ™๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ
At The Gym ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
All-Father ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป
All-Mother ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ
Truth ๐Ÿ—ฃ
Endless Corridor ๐ŸŒŒ
Holidays โœˆ๏ธ
Charity Ball ๐Ÿ‘—
Power Transfer ๐Ÿ‹
The Day After ๐Ÿ˜ช
Witch's War ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Cute Moment ๐Ÿ˜Œ {1K Views}
All-Sister? ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ
Erase... โ˜ ๏ธ
She's Gone... ๐Ÿ˜ข
In The Rain ๐Ÿ’ง
Three Years ๐Ÿ‹
Greed Grown ๐Ÿ’—
Greed Back Everybody! ๐Ÿ’ฐ
How Did You Survive? โ“
Eternity... ๐Ÿคญ
Year's Later โณ
Greeds Of Todoroki's Mansion ๐Ÿ 

Daemon and Archangel ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡

228 11 1
By FallenAnge15

You all were falling through the portal. You were much lower, facing everyone laughing. Saw Angel-chan holding Charity and her face was bright red. Not too far behind was your Romeo, Mahiru, Kuro and All-Father.

Your laughter turns to that of the mischievous, evil one. "FUCK!" Gluttony shouted.

"What's she up too?" Sloth called out.

Lawless saw you grinning, you adjust his scarf so it was wrapped around your neck properly.

"Bye-bye!" Tap the scarf with your wand turning it into big black demonic wings. You took off through the portal.

"Charity the backpack!" Kindness shouted back up to her.

"W-what?!" She was confused by what he meant.

"My backpack, turn them into wings. Become an Archangel and get the Daemon!"

"Hey, that's my Juliet you're talking about!" Lawless yelled.

"Oh right." Licht let her go, she taps wand on the backpack, turning it into big white angelic wings. Everyone made way as she shot past them, chasing after you.

You were quite a few kilometres away. Started to slow down a bit, guess that they wouldn't catch up anytime soon. Till you heard Charity, "Greed? Greed?"

"Hmmm... Seems an Archangel is on my Daemon tail." You picked up the pace zoom out of the portal into the sky.

As you came out of the portal, your clothes had changed.

- No shoes -

As Charity came through her clothes change to a pure white elegant dress.

You look back at her, "you know I still win!"

"I know," she started to slow down.

"If you catch me your debt is gone." You sped back up.

Hearing what you said she took off again. You pair race around the city, meanwhile you kept an eye on the portal. Technically you said first to touch the ground. And you hadn't touched the ground yet, you were glad Charity hadn't caught on yet. You flew close to the portal, seeing that someone was coming.

"My sweet Juliet! ~" Hearing your Romeo you slowed up enough, for when he touches the ground. You could drop into his arms.

He was the first to touch the ground, "yes!" You hovered above him. "Oh, Romeo ~" As you sang out, causing him to look up seeing you fall down. He catches you, causing you both to fall to the ground.

The others land all disappoint, they still had their debts. Charity landed beside Licht, Licht was stunned. To him, she was a true Archangel, due to his staring cause her to blush. Both you and Lawless notice and started giggling.

"Alright you lot, get moving All-Mother waiting," All-Father ordered, everyone made their way to the castle.

Till there was only the six of you left. Mahiru helps you up, you thanked him and brushed yourself off.

"That was fun." You smile, looking to everyone.

"For you maybe..." Charity pouted.

"Oh is the dear Archangel upset that the Daemon beat her? You know I said first to touch the ground."

"But you said?!"

"I said and quote, 'whoever beats me and touches the ground gets half their debt wipe'".

"The Daemon right my Archangel." Licht kneeled before her.

Lawless went to say something, you stop him by holding his arm. Looking down at you, he thought you look more amazing with your big demonic wings.

Breaking the lover's loving stare off, Mahiru spoke. "Hey, guys where's Kuro?"

You all started to look around, found the Servamp with a mountain of food. "Where did you get all that food from? Wait a second how are you in your human form? You didn't bite me."

He just shrugged, "don't know I was hungry. And was able to turn." He shoves more food into his mouth.

A few people came running over accusing Kuro of stealing their food. "I hope you're going to pay for that?!"

"Yeah cough it up now!"

You made your way to Kuro, "okay okay everyone calm down."

Everyone stood back, as they took a second look they realise it was you. "Greed this man stole our food!"

"He didn't even pay it!"

"Yeah!" - "Yeah!!"

"People please calm down, he's a friend of mine. I can either pay for the food he took or take it off your debts. You can decide."

Everyone went quiet and chatted amongst themselves. An older gentleman cough, "we'll let this slide, just this once. And thank you Greed."

"No problem, and thank you." You curtsy and everyone left.

"Umm (Y/N)?" Mahiru came up to you.

"Yes?"

"How many people owe you?"

"Quite a few, pretty much everyone here does."

"But how?"

"Well you lend people money, and people owe you money but with interest. To start off with I had a fair bit of money. More people than owe me, the more money I get. Or things depending on who they are."

"Oh, how much do I owe you for Kuro?"

"Mahiru I can't charge you, it'll be Kuro that'll I'll charge." You said so sweetly, causing Kuro to spite his food out.

"What?! But I'm Mahiru's responsibility!"

"Nah uh-huh, you are your own person. So that means you owe me."

He turns into a cat, walked up to you. "Look at my cuteness, how can you charge a cute little kitty like me?"

You started laughing, picking him up. "I wasn't going to charge you anyway. You adorable little kitty." You knew Kuro was blushing madly, but what you didn't know was that your Servamp boyfriend was beyond jealous.

You place him back down, went back over to Lawless. Looking up at him, see he was still staring at Kuro. You figure he was jealous. "Oh, Romeo ~" you got his attention.

"Yes, my sweet Juliet?" Look down at you smiling.

You stood on your tippy-toes, whispered in his ear. "Is someone jealous?"

"W-what me jealous?" He places a hand on his heart, feeling offended.

"Oh, you are jealous ~"

He started pouting, "am not..."

You kissed his cheek, "you do know you are my one and only Greed."

"Greed we better get going, otherwise the All-Mother going to be upset." Charity pointed out.

"I guess we better."

Charity leads the way, surprisingly Kuro had finished all the food off. You and Lawless stayed behind, as Charity spoke to the others.

"So Juliet since I don't have debt, what do I get for winning?"

You chuckled, "well you get your glasses back. And the scarf when we get to the castle. As I quite like my demonic wings." You gave them a little flap.

"I do say they look good on you. But what about catching you."

"That will have to wait." You smile at him, gave him another kiss on the cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 581 36
"I've been hired to protect you, Miss Liones," Meliodas said in a low tone, his grip on my arm tightening. I leaned closer to him, his cologne intoxi...
86.3K 2.4K 42
(Y/N) (L/N), was an American girl who had the reputation of being the most beautiful face of America. This angel can act, sing, and even play Phantom...
17K 492 24
Sonic is very curious about this non-open mysterious ebony hedgehog. Wanting all the aggravation between him and Shadow to stop, he tries to find a w...
298K 8.8K 44
//requests; closed// โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ a collection of (shitty) servamp x reader one-shots brought to you by yours truly ^-^ โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ i write: fluff, angst, songf...