A Demon's Demon Slayer (Narut...

By LittleKitsune02

(A Gaara Love Story) What if Gray had a sister before Deliora attacked his hometown? Tsuki Fullbuster was tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thanks Everyone! ^^
Chapter 20
A/N
The New Team! (Not a chapter)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Another A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Highly Important A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Announcement~!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Q&A
Reactions to Comments

Chapter 35

448 15 1
By LittleKitsune02

*Tadashi's POV*

After about a week, Silvia kept making slow advances on Gaara and I felt like he was uncomfortable with them. I walked out of the room I was in and I heard myself get called. "Tadashi~!" I went into Silvia's room and she was doing her makeup. "Have you found the boxes I wanted to give Gaara? It seems someone moved them." She stated and I gave a confused expression.

"I don't know what you mean. I'm pretty sure I put them where you told me to." I said and she sighed.

"I know, but it seems they've been tampered with almost overnight. I've been wanting the place searched but I'm afraid Gaara might find out one way or another." Silvia said and I blinked.

"Lady Silvia," she looked at me. "If you don't mind me asking-"

"Servants don't question their masters, Tadashi." Silvia said and I frowned a bit.

"Yes, my lady."

*Tsuki's POV*

I was walking through the village and I kept thinking about getting Gaara something. But what? I'm pretty sure Silvia practically bought out everything in the stores. I sighed, almost hopelessly. I then looked inside the store next to me to see a ring on mannequin hand. It had a gold star within a silver full moon. It was above my price range though.

I sighed and just continued walking. I got to Suna's walls and I watched the view. Why did Silvia get him all of that stuff? I don't really get why she wants to get him everything that is practically useless.

I stood on the edge of the wall for a second before sitting down on it. I heard footsteps coming I looked to see Wendy and Carla. "Hey. I haven't seen you two for a while."

"We've been taking a lot of time to explore the village." Wendy said, smiling and I chuckled.

"You probably see why I loved this place then." I said, smiling. "It's plain, but it's a great village for being one out in the middle of nowhere in a desert."

"It could use some work." Carla said and I smirked.

"You're a huge critic on style, aren't you, Carla?" I asked and she huffed, crossing her arms.

"Of course I am, since I'm a lady after all."

"Well, I kinda don't really care about style, and I'm a girl. But, I'm not judging." I said, watching the view.

"It looks so lifeless out there." Wendy said and I smiled.

"Yeah, but the sky makes it better at night. Especially when you're watching the village from a high place." I said, smiling.

"How many times have you actually seen the night sky?" I glanced at Wendy as she looked at me.

"I couldn't even keep count after three months. It became like something I would do, almost as if it was habit." I said, before turning on the wall and standing next to Wendy.

"What do you like about the night time?" She asked and I smiled.

"I don't even know, but it helps relax me though." I said and she blinked.

"I guess that makes sense." I chuckled a bit.

*Sabaku's POV*

I sighed and I was sitting on a roof. "Why aren't you at your classes?" Blaine asked and I looked at him.

"Just thought I'd take a while out here. Classes are cancelled today anyways." I said, stretching. Blaine walked next to me and crouched down next to me.

"You realize that there's something off about Silvia, right?" Blaine asked and I looked at him.

"What are you talking about? She'll be fine." I said and Blaine sighed.

"That's not what I mean. Blaine said and I gave a confused expression.

"What is it that you do mean, Blaine?"

"While Tsuki and the others were in Konoha for the mission, I visited for a bit and her helped is always working to keep up with what she's saying and Tsuki's room was full of styled boxes. She's almost literally taking over everything." Blaine said and I looked at him.

"She's just not used to the environment, so she doesn't know much." I said, defensively. "Though, I actually think Silvia's a pretty cute name. Don't you think so, Blaine?"

Blaine got a sweat-drop on his head. "I wasn't talking about that, Sabaku!" Blaine exclaimed, before booking me on the head and I cringed.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" I yelled at Blaine and he sighed.

"Get your head straight. There's something off about her that I don't like." Blaine said and I stood up.

"Yeah, I'll be sure to see if it can get called off then. Probably get into my grandfather's stuff and tweak it a bit." I said, putting my hands behind my head.

*Tsuki's POV*

I was sitting on the roof staring over the village and I let my mind revolve around thoughts about what I remembered. I rested my eyes and sighed, before looking at down at my hands. I heard the door open and I looked to see Gaara. "What are you doing up here, Tsuki?" He asked and I smiled. 

"Just thinking a bit." I said, smiling and he came next to me. 

"I'm guessing its about staying or going back?" I frowned, looking over the village.

"I guess you could say that. I just...I feel like since most of my life has been here, I feel like I barely got time to know my brother." I said and Gaara looked at me. "Of course, I'd also feel like I'm leaving behind everything I know if I leave." I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my chin on them. 

"I'd be fine with what you choose, Tsuki." Gaara said and I looked at him to see him have a smile on his face. I felt my face heat up slightly and I smiled. 

"I guess so," I smiled and Gaara looked along the village.

"I'm not going to rush your decision, but I would only suggst going with Gray." Gaara said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Why suggest that?" I asked, confused.

"You said it yourself. You barely got time to know your brother, but you were here long enough to know my family and maybe others. I've heard a saying before that family always comes first." Gaara said and I blinked before frowning. 

"I guess you have a point there." 

I knew Gaara didn't intend for me to leave like his father did. He just wanted me to spend more time with my family. "I'm not trying to sound like my father, but I think it might allow more time between you and your brother."

"I know, Gaara." I said, smiling which probably surprised Gaara a bit. "If there's something I know about you, it's that you're not like your father. At least not to me." I noticed a small hint of pink on his cheeks. I turned and got up from the edge of the roof, facing Gaara with my hands behind my back and I smiled. "Let's go ahead and get some food then, okay?" I stated and Gaara smiled.

"Alright." He said and we went inside. I heard arguing and I sighed along with Gaara not being surprised. 

"I'm betting it's Gray and Natsu again." 

"I would say the same." Gaara said and when we got to where the fighting was, it was Gray, Natsu and Gajeel fighting instead.

"Guess we were close in the guess." I said and Wendy stood to the side, trying to ask for the three to stop and Happy and Carla was standing off to the side and I sighed, crossing my arms. "Go ahead and give me a minute, Gaara." 

"Are you going to-?" Gaara asked, unsure and I smiled. 

"I guess you'd have to see." I walked over by Wendy and the exceeds with a smile. "Hey Wendy," She looked at me. "You mind taking the exceeds over by Gaara for a moment?" I asked, smiling as if nothing would be wrong. She nodded and stood back next to Gaara."That's enough!" I put my hands together fist on palm, before I got three ice cages around Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel. 

"Wha?!" Natsu exclaimed in surprise along with Gajeel and Gray. 

"Did you do this, twinkle toes?!"

"Like hell I did, idiot!" I grew a dark aura before using my magic to make an ice hammer.

"You know, if you three are going to continue arguing like this, I might as well knock you all out." I said, scaring the three of them. 

"Wh-Wh-What?! Ts-Tsuki, what the hell?!" Gray exclaimed, and I smiled. 

"You three were arguing and I came in before noticing I had to separate the three of you. Be lucky Temari didn't come in during your bickering." I said, crossing my arms. 

"Why would we be worried about Temari?" Natsu asked, grinning and laughing. 

I sighed, looking away. "I could bring her out and have her use one of her jutsus if you want a demonstration." I said, crossing my arms after having the hammer go away. It was taking up some of my magic. 

Gray was the only one to pale a bit. "I don't really want to know what that's like..." I chuckled with a smile. 

"How powerful is she supposed to be anyway?" I blinked and thought for a moment. 

"Probably equal to Erza? I think?" I muttered and Gaara spoke next.

"She can take out about half a forest with Wind Scythe." I blinked, looking at him. 

"Really? Huh," I said, putting my hands in my pockets. "It's honestly not that surprising, actually." I said, scratching my chin. 

"What!?" I stared at the three blankly.

"Yup. Didn't realize she could take out maybe half a forest though."

"You sound pretty casual about it though..." Gajeel said, concerned. I think it was the fact that I was so casual about it that scared him though.

"It's because she's always been kinda short-tempered, along with Kankuro." I heard a crash coming from the kitchen before Kankuro burst through the wall and I cringed a bit. 

"I TOLD YOU NOT YET, KANKURO!" I heard Temari yell and I sighed.

"Guess Kankuro tried to steal from the kitchen again just before dinner..." I muttered and I sweatdropped. "I'm even surprised she didn't hear the three of them bickering," I said and Gaara nodded. 

"Is that really how you deal with bickering people, Tsuki?" I looked to see Lucy and I sighed. 

"Well, only if I'm not the one bickering with people, which is less likely than Natsu and Gray." I said, pointing at the three in the cages. 

"Who exactly have you done this to?" 

"Well, mainly Naruto, Sasuke, Sasuke's fangirls, etc." I said, shrugging with a sigh. 

*Time Skip*

When bedtime was around, I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. How am I supposed to go along with Gaara's father wanted...? Did the Kazekage actually write that, or was it just the council? I thought, before scowling at nothing and turning to face the wall. Never mind that...I can't rest if things get too piled up on my mind. I said, resting my eyes. I fell asleep sometime afterwards.

*Dream*

I saw two hands from the ground again and people stood on each finger. It was dark, but I could see eyes with purple rings. It's this again... I kept getting an uneasy feeling about it before it all cleared out and I found myself in a dark foggy place and I started walking continuously. I stopped when I saw a river with a willow tree next to it. I saw a person with long white slightly spiked hair and armor on, sitting at the base of the tree. It sounded like they were singing. 

"Long nights have scared you, my child.
Souls as kind as yours have no fear,
So, rest your head and close your eyes.
You're safe tonight.

I'll protect you from all, so rest my child.
Dream of better things,
Than the crude world outside.
The reverend has brought a guardian to watch you tonight
So don't be scared, my child.

Don't be scared and sleep the night away."

"How do you know that song?" I asked and I felt their glance as they stood up.

"Your mother. She used it as a lullaby before, hasn't she?" The person turned to me and I noticed a horn on the other side of their head I could see their glowing blue eyes. It looked and sounded like a guy. My eyes widened, since their voice was familiar. 

"Hoshi...?" He chuckled and smiled, with his eyes closed.

"Ring-a-ding-ding! Got it right!" He said, plopping back down at the roots of the tree. 

"What happened a few minutes ago?"

"You mean that vision you had?" He asked and I nodded. He sighed. "I have no idea, honestly. A few things you've dreamed about became reality, anyways." He suddenly disappeared. "Just like in that genjutsu when the Leaf Village was being attacked." He said, close to my ear, and I jumped a step back. 

"What do you mean by that?" 

He sighed, before putting his hands on his hips. "Honestly, do you think I don't see these things that go on in your head?" He asked, knocking on his own head a couple times. "You'd have to be an idiot not to know." He said and I glared slightly. "After all, you saw the death of the Third Hokage." He said, narrowing his eyes. My eyes widened in realization. 

"Why are you even bringing it up?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. 

"You really are oblivious, aren't you?" Hoshi asked and I huffed. 

"Don't go there." I said and I noticed he was gone again. I blinked before I heard him sigh. I looked in his direction to see he was laying on the branch of the willow tree.

"Fine, but what I'm getting at is the fact you are oblivious the fact I see everything you see when I choose to." I blinked and looked at the ground. 

"Why exactly are you in my head?" I asked, looking at him. 

"How am I supposed to know? I just woke up as a part of you when you were five." He said and jumped down. My eyes widened and Hoshi crossed his arms.

"Five?" 

"Yes. That inner voice you thought was yourself, was me." 

"Huh?" I asked, confused, tilting my head in confusion. 

"In other words, I can cloak my voice to make it sound like others voices." He said and I blinked.

"That...makes a bit more sense, I guess, but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who can do that. Even Naruto has done it, remember?" 

"Okay, okay, so I lied on that part. Oh well." I sweatdropped. 

"I guess I expected that." I said, simply. 

"Anyway, I would suggest keeping a close eye on Gaara with that vision from before." I stared at Hoshi.

"Huh?" I didn't get anything else from him before a dense fog covered the area.

*???'s POV/Dream Over*

I was standing on a roof in the village, watching into a girl's window. It was the same girl as seven years ago. I frowned and I jumped down from the building and landed on the ground. I took my mask off and stared at it. It was a traditional fox mask and I sighed. "I'm sorry...I had no choice back then..." I muttered, before sitting on the ground. I heard voices at the end of the alley and I stood up, putting my mask on again. I looked at the source of the voices and saw two Jonin. 

They noticed me and put their hands in their pouches. "Who are you?" One of them asked and I froze for a second before I used my magic to make a portal under me and then allowed myself to go through. I ended up on the building's roof before I started running along the roofs. I was sure they were following me. 

I looked back as I continued running to see them pursuing me closely. My eyes widened but then I made a portal in the alleys and jumped into it. I was across the village in an instant as the portal closed. I sighed, and sat on the ground to relax a bit. 

*Jonin 1's POV*

I was with my partner, Miku and when we got to the alley we saw the mysterious figure jump down to, they weren't there. "How did we lose her already?" She asked and I was confused. 

"I don't know. We should talk to Lord Kazekage about it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 22 18
This is my first story so please don't criticize me, and the art isn't mine, and this will be an ongoing story, I will be adding other characters fro...
58K 1.4K 38
Fairy Tail x Naruto. Lucy crossover. Lucy gets teleported to Naruto's world by evil Wizard . She has to train to become a ninja. What if she gets a...
2.6K 42 7
I made this for a school project it will be coninued maybe next year when we do it again This is about natsume natsus sister who is brought to narut...
141 9 3
A young "wizard" runs away to the West, meets Lucy and Natsu, and joins Fairy Tail. They face challenges and triumphs together, while she tries to fo...