✓ bitchin. 》RICHIE TOZIER ◃:✮...

By YouGotLokid

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❝yeah, she is bitchin'.❞ *⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅* ☆.。.:* 「richie tozier x fem o/c」.。.:*☆ More

𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏.
𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
ᵒⁿᵉ ᴵ
ᵗʷᵒ ᴵᴵ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᴵᴵᴵ
ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ⱽ
ˢⁱˣ ⱽᴵ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ⱽᴵᴵ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ⱽᴵᴵᴵ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ᴵˣ
ᵗᵉⁿ ˣ
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˣᴵ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ ˣᴵᴵ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ ˣᴵᴵᴵ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ ˣᴵⱽ
ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ ˣⱽ
𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆

ᶠᵒᵘʳ ᴵⱽ

155 4 0
By YouGotLokid

CHAPTER 4 ;

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

"maybe hes just trying to make some friends stanley" richie mumbles as mackenzie elbows him in the stomach. "ouch sorry!" 

"w-w-where is the well house?" bill asks. 

"i don't know somewhere in town i guess? why?" ben shurgs.

"n-nothing"

kenzie reaches into her pocket and fishes out a pack of pills, she tips two into her hand and swallows them dry. "hey you okay?" richie asks. "yeah, just medicine" she stutters. 

"ight i should head out" she sighs. "see you later" 

"see you!" they yell as she walks out. richie runs out and watches her straddle her bike, she turns. "need something toizer?" she smiles. 

"uh, no. have a good d-day" he splurts. she arches and eyebrow, but shakes it off and pedals away. she reaches her house and parks her bike ouside. she walks in and calls out "i'm home!"

no reply. "hello?"

she shrugs it off and walks to her room. she puts on some earmuffs and takes out her drum sticks. she sits on her kit and starts playing. halfway through a piece she hears a crackling noise through her earmuffs, which is odd because they are made for loud noises and not connected to any electricity.

the crackles get louder and louder. she takes them off and throws them on the ground. "what the fuck?!" she yells. 

"mackenzie"

"what?"

"mackenzieeee"

"who said that!"

"over here kenzie"

kenzie stands up and walks out, she sees her little sister (kat) peek around the corner of the stair case then giggle and race down it. "kat! this isn't funny!" she yells as she walks down the stairs.

she heres kats giggles get louder and louder, she turns into the living room and sees her mother. all dirty and, rotten.

"mom?"

"kenzie. if you stopped your medication you could have saved me." she says with a hoarse voice.

"mom?"

"if you stopped your medication you could have saved kat."

"mom, your supposed to be dead-"

"if you stopped your medication you could have saved yourself."

kenzies eyes swell up with tears and her vision goes cloudy. 

"if you stopped your medication you could have killed him."

"this isn't real!" she screeches and turns around. 

a clown looks down on her, holding a big red, shiny balloon. 

"what the fuck!" she screams and falls down. she scoots backwards slowly until her back hits the bottom of the couch.

"hello kenz" he croaks in a childish voice, drool spilling down from his mouth. "wheres your medicine?" it asks. she puts her hand in her pockets and cant find them. 

"come along to the well house for it. theres children there. you'll float down there. we all float down there! and eventually, you will float too!" 

she looks at him, her mouth open ajar with fear. "come get your pills kenz" he says then bursting into the creepyist laughter she has ever heard. suddenly the balloon pops and he dissapears.

✰♫

"you made it i-, i need to show you something" beverly says as the club arrives with their bikes. 

"what is it?" kenzie asks. "more than what we saw at the quarry?" richie smirks. 

"shut up! just shut up richie!" eddie yells. 

"my dad will kill me if he finds out, that there were boys in the appartment" she explains. "then w-well leave a l-lookout, ah richie, s-st-stay here" bill says as everyone drops their bikes. "woah, woah, woah, woah. what if her dad comes back?!" he shouts.

"do what you always do! start talking." stan yells as everyone starts to climb the stair case. "i-its a gift" richie mumbles flopping back down onto his bike. 

the kids follow beverly down the hall and she leads them to her bathroom door. "in there" she whispers. they start walking slowly towards it while eddie goes on, on how unsanitary bathrooms were and all the diseases they could get. bill slowly opens the door and thick red blood covers the whole bathroom.

"uuuhgg i knew it!" eddie gags. kenz couldn't believe her eyes at what she was witnissing. "do you see it?" beverly asks. "w-what happened in here?" kenzie asks. "m-my dad didn't see it, i though i might be crazy." she stutters. "well if you're crazy, then we are all crazy" 

"we c-c-can't leave it like this" bill says. 

✰♫

kenzie kneels down next to the tub and starts to scrub the blood of the sides, squeezing the access blood into a bucket. eddie gags as he wipes the mirror and almost vomits. 

around an hour later

the kids take a trash bag each and carry it out to the dumpster, leaving bill, ben and beverly inside. when eddie dumps his bag in the dumpster, he takes his peg off his nose and breathes in loudly. "fresh air!" he yells. kenzie rolls her eyes and walks over to where richie is. he's chilling on his bike, twiddling his thumbs. 

"hey" she says as she sits on hers next to him. he looks up startled and almost falls off his bike. "woah, woah calm down" she says catching him in her arms. he sits back onto his bike and mackenzie passes him his glasses. "you okay? you seem to be a bit lost?" she asks.

he then sobers up and blinks a couple of times, "yeah, yeah. you okay?" he asks "you seem a bit pale" 

she looks down, "i lost my medication. and i don't know if i'll ever get it again" she sighs. "what did it do?" he asks. kenzie didn't actually know, like eddie her father tolder her that it fixes her mental health problems. but she never thought this was true. 

"it was supposed to help me with anxiety or something" she sighs, "but now i have a raging headache" 

richie leans into his bag and pulls out a pain killer, "h-here, i always have one on hand" he smiles. she takes it and swallows it dry. "thanks toizer."

✰♫

"no, i love being a personal doormat really! could you idiots have taken any longer?" richie complains as he rides his bike around them in circles. 

"shut up richie!" eddie yells, "yeah shut up richie!" stan adds.

"oh okay, trash the trash mouth i get it. hey i wasn't scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all eddies-moms-vagina on halloween." 

"she didn't imagine it. i s-saw something too" bill stutters and everyone stops. "you saw blood too?" stan asks. "not blood... i saw, g-g-juh-ge-georgie" 

"it seemed so real. i mean it seemed like him, but there was this-"

"the clown." kenzie finishes for him. everyone looks at her. "yeah i saw him too" eddie sighs. 

"wait can only virgins see this stuff?" richie breaks the silence, "is that why i'm not seeing this shit?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.4K 12
UNDER EDITING ❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ [𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍] 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 �...
132K 2.7K 18
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤...
128K 2.4K 33
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗨𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 ✔︎ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯�...
52.1K 1.2K 17
"i know the world's isn't all sunshine and rainbows, but i like to go through life thinking that it is." richie tozier x oc IT chapter one plot: @...