Child Hood Memories

By reasons_to_write

Ella wasn't ever perfect. She wasn't raised like a normal girl. She didn't have friends and she knew how to s... More

1993
1995
2000
2013
April Twenty-Eighth (1 am)
May First (ten AM)
May Third
May Eighth
May Ninth
May Tenth
Still May Tenth
May Twelfth
Ella's Head
May 12th part 2
May Fourteenth
May Fourteenth part 2
May Eighteenth

May Seventeenth

23 2 0
By reasons_to_write

Sam's limp body falls to the ground as Ella watches, shouting at him to wake up. Dean is still fighting off Metatrons cronies in attempt to save his family. Hannah is covering Cas with her whole body, screaming at their siblings to just listen for once. It couldn't be like this. This... no. This wasn't how everything would end. Ever.

~May Sixteenth~

It's not like they hadn't wanted to go to Florida, it's sandy beaches and non-stop sun, it's that they didn't want to go back and deal with the winged dick-heads. ("No offense, Hannah." Dean had said. "No no, you're right. Metatron had his delivery boy steal my diary when I was nine-hundred." She had replied, "That dick.")

"We'll get through this, you know." Ella mumbles to Sam from the back Seat in the Impala, her legs stretched out on Ella and he head resting on Sam's lap, "I mean, Angles are pretty damn risky, but we'll find a way to convince them to stop being assholes."

"I know." Sam sighed, "I know."

"You promised not to worry." She accuses, noticing the spike of fear in his eyes, "Come on, Sammy. We'll be fine."

"Of course we'll be fine." Sam said under his breath, "We have to be."

Luckily, no one heard him. But if someone did, they wouldn't object.

Dean checked his stereo for the time, passing the sign that said they had reacher their destination.

"Guys, it's two am. Let's find a crash pad." He suggested.

"I vote old abandoned house." Ella says, "More rooms, less credit card scamming, you know, safer."

"Deal." Sam and Dean say in unisons, the imapala turning down an empty road. They pull up to an old mansion with no keep out signs or fences. The windows were boarded up, but other than that, it was perfect.

"Let's get some sleep." Sam yawned, pushing the car door open. Mazie shook a sleeping Isabelle awake, sitting up.

"We're crashing here for the night." Ella whispered, "come on, let's get your stuff inside."

"I don't own anything." Isabelle sighed, unbuckling her seat belt, "But I'll help carry stuff in."

"We'll go shopping soon." Ella promised, "I'll just... I'll just go to the bar and play poker with some pervs that think a pretty young thing can't play for Jack."

"Thank you." Isabelle crawls out of the car, but freezes once out. She turns around, and grabs on to Deans shirt, "I don't feel good about this place," She says in an urgent whisper, "I thinks it's a trap."

"Izzy, you're tired and I think you've been on earth too long. You're experiencing human emotions." Dean said gently, "When we get inside, I'll set up some places to sleep. Don't worry."

"Okay." Isabelle nodded, "I believe you." She let's go of Deans shirt, unable to shake the weird feeling.

~May Seventeenth~

Isabelle glares at Dean, angry at him for convincing her it wasn't really a trap. Angry at herself for believing him.

"Please, brothers, you can't really believe that I'm rebelling because I hate my father?" Isabelle shouts, "He would be ashamed to see all of you! You're all disgusting and selfish. I'm horrified to be related to you."

"You're a traitor!" Someone calls.

"You're a dick!" Ella screams, looking over her shoulder from Sammy for a moment, "She's trying to save your lives, you ever loving self centered douche!"

"Yes!" Isabelle nods, "I'm trying to help you! I love heaven! It's my home!"

"Not anymore!" Another shouts. Isabelle looks as if someone kicked a puppy. Cas grabs ahold of her bicep, dragging her from the crowd.

"I belong in Heaven more than any of you." Can be heard from her mouth if you listen closely.

~That Morning~

Ella shivered, pulling her sweater closer to her.

"I don't feel right about this place." She whispered to Sam, "We should leave."

"Listen, we can't steal everyone's money." Sam explained, "We have to make due."

"Then lets find a different house." Ella looked behind her, making sure no one was listening, "I feel as if someone is watching me. I couldn't fall asleep last night."

"Stop worrying." Sam assured her, "You're being paranoid of a creepy old house. I'm sure it's not a big deal."

"If this is a horror movie, you're going to die first." Ella snapped, scowling, "I'm a hunter, you dick, I don't get scared easily and this place doesn't feel right. Even Izzy's spidey senses are tingling."

"Let's just go find out what we can about this case, okay? If something seems off when we get to the house, I'll tell Dean we need to pack up and find a different house." Sam rolled his eyes, annoyed that Ella was making a big deal out of a feeling.

"Thank you." Ella hugged him, and all of Sam's annoyance slipped away when he realized that she was just worried. It was fine.

~May Seventeenth~

Dean and Cas stand back to back, fending off Angels from left and right. It seems that they're is an army attacking them, and they'll never stop fighting.

"Cas, buddy, you okay?" Dean mutters.

"I'm fine." Cas sinks his Angel blade into one of his former family members.

"Just checking." Dean goes back to killing. Meanwhile, Ella is trying her hardest to wake Sam up.

"Come on you absolute ass!" Ella screams into his ear before feeling her whole body being ripped away from her boyfriend. "What the hell?"

"The day has finally come." Clara, the black haired angel that had basically kept the whole angel army under her thumb, is now standing over Ella, a knife in hand.

"Oh, come on!" Ella grapes the angles legs and pushes in the knee caps, causing her to fall down so Ella can regain higher ground. "All I want is for you people to get out of your old ways! If you just listen to people other than yourselves, you'll realize it was self defense. It will always be self defense!" She drags Clara up to her height, "Why don't you listen?"

"Because you're a stupid bitch that deserves to burn in hell." Clara seethes.

~Five minutes before the fight~

Sam unlocked the door and let everyone in before him. They turn their make shift lights on, only to find that everything they had set up had been ruined.

"I told you!" Ella gasped, rushing over to the broken table to see what she could salvage.

"Well good for you!" Dean snapped, beginning to pack up what wasn't broken.

"I'm going to check outside." Sam muttered. As soon as his foot left the door, there was shouting and the sound of skin hitting skin.

"Sammy!" Both Ella and Dean called. The four left the house and got out as soon as an angel slammed Sam's body into a wall and he fell to the ground, body limp.

~Present Time~

Angels surround the group, all of them watching Ella's and Clara's fight. Whatever else had been going on had ceased.

"You can't just leave me alone, can you?" Ella snarls, "You can't just accept that you're stupid species can't make mistakes." She knees Clara in the gut before grabbing her collar and throwing the Angel to the ground.

"We're a perfect race-" Clara begins, trying to ignore that she was in pain.

"No!" Ella seethes, "There's no such thing as a perfect race. You've made mistakes. I mean, look at Cas and Izzy. They were wonderful. But you, you superior, self centered, couch bags, used them. You broke them. You hurt them. You tortured them. You are someone you makes the world stop spinning because we're all just so disgusted to be functioning with a parasite in our society." Ella backs away from Clara, standing in front of her friends and Sammy.

"It's humans that are broken. You are what turned them into humans. You were the one that gave them nick names and human emotions." Clara stands shakily, "You're monster."

"Do me a favor." Ella sneers, "Bite me."

"What?"

"Iz, poof out of here!" Ella orders before slicing her palm open, making the banishing sigil and making sure their angel friend was gone. She slams her hand to the sigil and everyone simultaneously turns away from the bright light of the Angels being banished away.

"Well." Ella wipes blood off her cheek, "That was tedious." She kneels down next to Sam and his eyes finally flutter open.

"What... what just happened?" Sam mumbles. Ella laughs, but it gets cut short when a knife sinks itself through her back. Everyone looks behind her to find Clara, standing triumphant.

"Maybe you should leave faster after banishing an army of Angels." Clara laughs before disappearing from her spot. Sam catches Ella, her blood standing his hands.

"Okay okay, Elles, listen." Dean sinks to his knees by them, "Don't close your eyes. Keep the knife in, it's keeping in a lot of blood. Listen to me, keep your eyes open." Sam sits up, holding her shoulders so she doesn't fall. The brothers help Ella stand.

"Sam?" Her eyes flick closed for a moment, but she manages to push them open, "Sammy."

"I'm right here." Sam laughs nervously.

"God dammit, Sammy, just pick her up!" Dean snaps. Sam nods, lifting her on his arms. Ella looks up at Sam, brushing his face with her hand.

"You promised not to worry." She smirks, her face pale and sweaty.

"You promised not to do this." Sam retaliates.

"I promised not to fall unconscious." She gapes, "And I'm awake, jackass."

"I see that." Sam laughs, tears streaking down his face, "Aren't you scared?"

"It's not like I haven't died before." Ella shrugs, "It's calming. I mean, maybe I'll see your mom. Maybe I'll see mine. Maybe I'll see Ellen and Jo. Maybe I'll see everyone I love."

"Yeah." Sam shakes his head, playing along. Everyone knows that if she dies, she's not going to heaven.

"But, we all know it's more likely I'll meet up with Satan." Ella coughs, getting blood all over her tank top, "Damn." Sirens can be heard in the distance. "Here come the doctors. I'm afraid I'll be Humpty Dumpty. All the longs horses and all the the kings men-"

"We're fantastic at their jobs and saved Humpty Dumpty's freaking life." Dean scowls, "Don't be dramatic."

"I'm dying."

"No you're not."

"I'm sensing some denial over in your general area, Dean-o. You okay, Winchester?" Ella looks over to the older brother, her eyes filled to the brim with false bravery. She's acting like sea fine when really, inside, she's literally all torn up.

"I'm fine. So are you." Dean waves his arms at the ambulance, "Cas, get out f here. Run. Sam, Ella, and I have a story. You don't. Hide, run, whatever. Just get out of here, buddy." The ambulance pulls up and people jump out, immediately grabbing Ella out of Sam's arms and jerking the knife out, instantly getting to work on her.

"What happened here?" One of them ask.

"We took a wrong turn and got out to check where we were out. We got jumped by a gang." Sam lies, "This is my brother, she's my girlfriend. Is she going to be okay?"

"Not verified." The doctor shrugs, "Do you want a ride in the ambulance on the way over?"

"Yes." The brothers both climb in, sitting next to Ella, who's lips are moving and eyes are fluttering open and closed.

"I love you, Sammy."

"I love you, Elle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
79.5K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
20.2K 912 12
Imagine meeting Dean Winchester back in highschool and things get so complicated you have to part ways with him, only to meet him again later in your...
27.3K 481 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...