Love Me You Say {Spinel x Rea...

By KavehsBootyHolder

read and give me your thoughts Started: October 9, 2019 Ended: -Top Ranks- #2 in Lapiz Lazuli #6 in Spinel More

A/N and Introduction/ Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
A/N

Chapter 8

915 23 24
By KavehsBootyHolder

"Mama? Why are we leaving? Why can't I stay with Nelly?" The little (e/c) eyed girl asked her mom as she started crying a little.

The mother looked down at her daughter and frowned. "Its for the greater good sweetheart. That woman is of no good." The mother took hold of her daughter's hand and started to drag her to her friends house to say her last goodbye.

After the mother knocked on the door, and after a few seconds the door opened. A young pink haired woman opened the door and smiled at the little girl and her mother.

"Alissa! (N/n)! I'm so glad to see you again. Is there anything I can do for you?" She smiled at the sad girl and annoyed mother.

"(N/n) is just here to say goodbye to her friends." Alissa said while not looking at the pink haired woman.

"What? Wait...so you are leaving huh? I said I was sorry! What more do you want me to do?!" The pink haired woman exclaimed but noticed the confused child.

"(N/n), go find Spinel and Steven and give them your last goodbye's ok?" The pink haired woman said.

"Yes Rosie." The small girl said and sadly walked in the house to find her friends.

"I'm leaving far away from here, and from you." Alissa said with her arms crossed, but Rose just stared at her with an apologetic look. "Is there really, anything, i can do for you?" Rose asked again.

"There's nothing you can do." After Alissa said that, (Y/n) left the house with small tears on her eyes. From behind her stood Steven and Spinel frowning and saying their goodbyes to Alissa and (Y/n).

- - - -

Shifting under the warm bed cover, (e/c) eyes fluttered open and tried to adjust to the lighting coming from outside. Before she could sit up and get off of bed, she noticed something strange.. The room looked nothing like hers, the walls were a dark shade of pink and was a little messy.

Out of nowhere snores were heard from beside her, come to think out it, she didn't even realize there were arms holding her by her waist. Turning around slowly she saw a familiar pink haired girl, lightly snoring.

Her messy hot pink hair was let loose and looked really cute, her face was so calm and peaceful. Not wanting to wake the girl up, (Y/n) turned her body to face her and take in every aspect of her appearance.

"Amethyst is going to love this!" A squeaky voice tried to whisper and suddenly the sound of a camera clicking was heared. "What the what?" (Y/n) whispered and turned around to see Peridot, Lapis, and Steven snickering, which caused the girl to glare at them, especially Peridot because now she was recording them.

"What are you guys doing?" (Y/n) whispered,trying to make sure not to wake Spinel up. Peridot giggled making Lapis smile. "Oh none, we just woke up to see you guys like that." Lapis smirked.

"You guys are so cute!" Steven squealed making Spine shift in her sleep. "Can you keep it down?" Spinel groaned while sitting up and rubbing her tired eyes.

Everyone just stared at her in awe, despite her being annoyed all the time she was adorable.

It took Spinel a while to realize what was happening and then took notice that (Y/n) was in the bed with her, and the rest recording them.

Blushing she got off the bed and started yelling at Lapis, Peridot and Steven to get out. This caused the (h/c) haired girl to laugh a little as she got off the bed and walked to her bag to pull out her normal clothes.

"A-are you ok?" Spinel stuttered out shyly, (Y/n) turned around and smiled. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Spinel looked at her and blushed re-thinking of what had happened last night.

"Because we slept together, or well, I slept with you." She managed to speak up causing (Y/n) to chuckle a bit.

"I don't mind, as long as you didn't do nothing to me during my sleep." She smirked causing Spinel to blush harder.

"O-of course not!" This only caused (Y/n) to laugh which annoyed Spinel for a bit. "C'mon, I'll help clean your room." The (h/c) haired girl went towards the bed and started doing it.

"Hey..." Spinel started after a minute of silence, the Hot pinked haired girl said as she was tying her hair up into a messy bun. The (h/c) haired girl turned around to see her friend, but was taken a back due to how good she looked like.

"Yes, Nelly?" Spinel immediately turned around and looked at the only other girl in the room with her shocked. (Y/n) chuckled and gave her a warm and happy smile.

"I remember some things." Spinel smiled back and scratched the back of her head. "I was wondering...Did you mean what you said last night...?" She blushed as she remembered the kiss from last night making (Y/n) blush as well.

"Oh that." Hearing that kind of broke Spinel's heart, 'She doesn't mean it right? Gosh I'm so stupid to believe she did like me ba-' Spinel thought but was interrupted by (Y/n) who continued to speak.

"Yes, i very much do mean what i said yesterday." Spinel looked at her in surprise as she could picture all of the possible possibilities of what could happen. "But, if you want to make this happen...." She trailed off making Spinel anxious to know what will slip out of her lips.

"You might as well take me out on dates."A shy smile appeared on the (e/c) eyed girl as a large blush spreads on her cheeks. As if on that very moment, Spinel was shot with a love arrow as she just stared at (Y/n) surprised and overjoyed.

Without thinking she ran up to the (h/c) haired girl and picked her up and spun her around the room as both of them were a laughing and blushing mess. Slowly coming to a stop, Spinel carefully let her down and stared into her eyes.

Despite the blushing mess they both were, Spinel's eyes only lingered on (Y/n)'s soft pink lips. Without thinking, the pink haired girl got closer and closer to (Y/n)'s lips until they were inches apart, just when they were about to kiss the door opened.

"Hey guys! Breakfast is ready!" Steven walked in on them and when he saw the position they were in, he blushed and apologized before leaving. Spinel slowly backed away from (Y/n) looking else were because of the embarrassment.

"Didn't i told you to ask me first before kissing me?"  Spinel blushed more and groaned in frustration, causing the (h/c) haired girl to giggle at her actions. "C'mon, lets go have breakfast." And like that both girls left down stairs and joined the rest for breakfast.

During breakfast, Peridot and Spinel were arguing about the pictures and video that the small girl had taken of both Spinel and (Y/n). (Y/n) didn't protest, for she thought it was rather cute and had texted Peridot to send her the pictures and video.

It was a whole scene when Peridot had told Amethyst and the purple haired girl video chatted them, teasing Spinel the whole time. Even Spinel was ticked off at both Peridot and Amethyst, the whole time the girls and boy, spent together was enjoyable.

The girls and Steven soon had to get changed so they can start the day, basically there was tons of laughter and drama that morning. Soon after everyone was changed and ready to go, they all left Spinel's house and thought about where to go.

Steven said he was supposed to go back with Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst and help them out in their new house. Pink said she also had to go and do some groceries, but (Y/n) insisted for her to hang out with her and Spinel. Lapis and Peridot decided to go out and play some games.

The three girls headed towards (Y/n)'s house to get the things they needed for the battle of the bands, but as (Y/n) reached towards the door, it had opened by its self and something, no , someone jumped on (Y/n).

"Where the heck where you?! I was calling you non stop! Why haven't you picked up your phone?!" Standing in front of the (h/c) was a light blue haired woman with white strands of hair that looked about natural. Her skin tone was (s/t) similar to (Y/n)'s which made Spinel and Pink think it was her mother.

"I'm sorry, i had my phone off the whole time-" But she was interrupted by her mother slapping her, which surprised her and the other two girls watching. "How dare you leave without telling me you were going to be gone?!" The woman was crying and yelling at her daughter, this whole comotion caused the neighbors to walk out and watch what was going on.

"Why should you care? You never did! When i was back with my ex, you never supported me, and after dad left you for some other chick you started drinking and making my life harder than what it already is!!" (Y/n) broke into tears, the woman just stared at her shocked.

"If your going to be like this again then forget about me being home at all." (Y/n) said as she started walking towards the house. "And where will you go and stay with? You do know Stephen won't always want you to live with him, he's probably already annoyed with having you be around him all the time." The woman said glaring at her own daughter.

"She will stay with me." Both the woman and (Y/n) turned around to see Spinel walking towards them with a serious yet angry face.

"Spinel what are you-" (Y/n) began before her mother stared laughing. "Don't make me laugh! Do you really want to take care of this brat? And who are you?" The woman said with a glare, Spinel only chuckled and walked towards (Y/n) and held her by the waist while bringing her face close to the now blushing girls face.

"Her lover~" Spinel purred making the woman frown, clearly displeased at what both girls where doing.

"You lesbian?" The woman asked.

"I'm bisexual, Alissa." (Y/n) spat at her mother, but was clearly disgusted saying her name. "And I'm lesbian." Spinel continued and nuzzled her face into (Y/n)'s neck, to which (Y/n) finally had the courage to hug the pig tailed girl.

"You truly are disgusting." Alissa said as she walked towards both girls. "You call this being disgusting? Look at yourself hag, Your hair is messy and looks dirty, and your breath smells like alcohol." Spinel remarked causing the woman to frown.

"That's it, pack your shit and get out of my house." Without wasting a second, the (h/c) haired girl ran inside the house and packed all her belongings, along with Spinel and Pink.

About 40 minutes passed by and all three girls managed to pack everything up, Steven and Greg along with Amethyst, Garnet and Pearl came to help move out the boxes from the messy house. "Thank you so much for helping me out guys." (Y/n) said with a small smile. "I feel like i've been a huge bother to all of you."

"Don't worry about a thing, we're honestly glad to help you. But we never knew Alissa would be this much of a bitch." Steven said while Spinel and Pearl nodded, (Y/n) turned to look at all three of them with a curious look.

"What do you guys know?" (Y/n) asked still curious, Pearl sighed and sat down. "Your mother and Steven's mother had a fight a long time ago..." Pearl was going to continue but instead stoped herself.

"Its best i tell you another time.." (Y/n) nodded a little upset and mad as to why they aren't telling her anything. "Hey, (Y/n) you can stay at my place for the mean time. And how about we go to our battle?" Spinel smirked causing the (e/c) eyed girl to give her a warm smile.

"Alright." She stood up and grabbed her guitar along with Spinel as everyone else stood up and smiled.

"Let's do this." She smiled

__________

Sorry i took so long! I'm actually trying to update ALL of my books so yeah, please do checkout my others books and dont forget to comment and vote ;)

If you want to do fanart, please ask me! I very much appreciate anything as long as it's a favorite scene from this book! If you do, make sure to tag me and I'll add your drawing to the next chapter and give you a shoutout💕

Also, please do go check out my best friend's book! I assure you will love it uwu. BlackBloodLuna

Love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 202 14
I was okay. I, the almighty Peridot Green, was okay. Until a little prank changed me. (Lapidot, College AU) [cover art does not belong to me] -Highes...
50.5K 1.4K 41
|Steven x Male reader| This story follows Y/n, a young boy. His mother had given up her physical form to give birth to him, which left him alone with...
133K 2K 200
request box; officially closed start; jan 23 2020 end; jul 23 2020
286K 6.7K 36
This is a Garnet x Reader. Its mostly kid friendly. Also, you are a 14 year old girl, who is human, half gem. Hope you like! ❤