Homophobic High - VKOOK FF

Par Taekmykook

Helville High is a school full of homophobes. And In this school full of homophobes, Taehyung desperately tri... Plus

Warnings
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Final
Epilogue

Chapter 1

87K 4.6K 12.6K
Par Taekmykook

Taehyung takes a deep breath, staring fearfully at the large building in front of him. He can feel the gentle buzz of the students as they walk past him in herds, rushing to their morning classes in order to be on time. 

With reluctant steps, the blue-haired boy steps forward, emerging into the rushing crowd of males with a heavy heart. 

Welcome to Helville High

A polished sign greets the boy at the entrance of the building, only further prompting the gut-wrenching anxiety that spiralled deep within him. Here he is, in what he liked to call 'a school for straight males', only problem is, he isn't straight. Far from it actually. 

He trudges down the hall with his head held low, trying to manoeuvre his way through the crowds to find the front office. He bumps into a few people who dismiss his presence without any acknowledgement. He is thankful for that though, he had heard the rumours of how some of the students here were like and he is glad he didn't bump into any of those students. 

Finally, the blue-head comes across the front office, initially startled by its extravagant size but then shrugging it off after remembering what school he is in. 

"Uh, h-hello," he calls out to the ginger-haired lady at the desk. She looks up from her computer and stares at him through her round glasses. ''Yes? How may I help you?" she asks monotonously. 

"I-I'm new h-here, I was hoping t-to get my timetable?" Taehyung curses his nerves for making him stutter so much. 

She stares at him weirdly for a second before nodding. "Name?"

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." 

The lady taps away at her computer before whirling around in her spinny chair and grabbing a sheet out of the printer. 

"Here you go," she says while handing him the sheet. 

"Thank you," Taehyung replies, starting to head off. 

"Uhh kid," she calls out. Taehyung spins around and stares at her questioningly. 

She runs her eyes up and down his form before meeting his eyes again, a frown evident on her pale complexion. 

"I'm just saying this for your own good, but try not to look so...frail. People are gonna think you're a fag." 

Taehyung freezes at the word. Fag.  The word is so cruel, so malicious, yet Taehyung has heard it a thousand times. Fag. 

He forces a smile to break onto his face before nodding. 

~

Taehyung hates that he was here, in this place akin to hell, he wanted to be home. But that was the problem. Home. The reason he is here in the first place is because he no longer has a home. His parents have basically disowned him, but then again, they hadn't. They sent him here instead of leaving him in the streets. But something tells Taehyung that maybe the street would be better than this place. 

"YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE!" his father screamed. 

"H-honey, calm down, h-he is p-probably just confused."

"CONFUSED? HOW CONFUSED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO HAVE A DICK UP YOUR ASS?"

Taehyung winced at the words. "D-dad plea-"

"D-don't you dare fucking call me that. You're a disgusting slut, not my son!" 

The blue-head sunk to his knees, body shaking as violent sobs wracked his body. "P-please f-forgive m-me."

"Tae-Taehyung, are y-you gay?" his mother asked cautiously. 

Taehyung looked at his mother weakly, eyes glazed over from unshed tears and a deep feeling of fear.

"M-mum-"

"TELL ME TAEHYUNG, ARE YOU GAY?!" this time, it was his mother shouting. 

The blue-head looked down, tears gushing down his face as he whispered an almost inaudible 'yes'.

And oh how he wishes he hadn't, because from the second on, his life was a living hell. 

A harsh slap echoes across the room, reddening the wet cheeks of the boy. 

Silence took on that family for what felt like an eternity, but in reality, was only a mere minute or two. 

"Honey," Taehyung's mum called out to his dad, eyes seemingly brightening up in thought.

"T-that college, Helville High, they cure p-people like him, t-they can help, darling, l-let's put him in there."

Taehyung's eyes widened at her words. "No!" he accidentally shouted, not meaning to actually voice his thoughts.  

Taehyung's father raised a brow, voice low but notably furious. "Okay, you have two choices. You can either pack your bags and leave this place, go live out in the streets, we will not be giving you any financial support and we will take you off our wills, we will disown you. OR," the man states, leaning closer to the boy, eyes narrowing menacingly."You can attend that college. You can live there instead until you get... until you're cured of this disease." 

Taehyung stared down at the hard floor, wishing for it to swallow him up. Was he to live out in the streets, with no money or any support, or was he to attend a school full of people who hated who he is. A school full of homophobes.

"Well?" his father urges.

Taehyung looks up pathetically. "I choose..."

~

Taehyung stumbles around the hallway, trying to find his first-period class. He has chemistry first, and boy was he glad. Chemistry is his favourite subject. The boy scratches his head while spinning a full 360º, trying to find any sort of direction in this massive building.

He walks backwards slowly but then stumbles upon hitting a hard surface. He spins back around only to find that he bumped into a group of students. 

"S-sorry," he says while bowing.

"Look where you're going, fag." One of the males in the group calls out. 

Taehyung freezes. There it is, that word again. He feels anxiety crawl along his skin. Is he being too obvious? Could people tell he is gay? 

At the lack of response from the blue-head, the blond-haired boy narrows his eyes and bends down to be face to face with him. "Wait... no way! You're not actually a fag, are you?"

Taehyung wanted to deny, wanted to state that he was just as straight as everyone else in this school, but his nerves got the best of him and his words got stuck in his throat. 

The blond lets out a throaty laugh, attracting the attention of the other boys in the group.  

"What's wrong, Yoongi?" 

"Boys, it looks like we have ourselves a homo."

The group collectively widen their eyes before breaking out into malicious laughter. 

"Wait till Jeon hears about this," one boy says. 

"Speaking of the devil," says another.

Just as he finishes, a tall ravenette approaches the group. His black locks are pushed back by a bandana, he wears his white shirt untucked, and carries with him the slight scent of cologne. He stares at the group with his charcoal eyes before lifting a questioning brow. "What are you all laughing about?"

The blond boy grips onto Taehyung's collar and pushes him forwards towards the ravenette. "We found a little faggot running around." 

Taehyung winces at the profuse use of that word. He ducks his head, not daring to meet his eyes with the ravenette. 

"Oh, is that so?" the ravenette speaks, amusement lacing his tone. "Well then..." he suddenly grabs onto Taehyung's jaw, tilting it up so the two meet eyes. The firm grip on his jaw causes little Taehyung to let out a whimper, pain searing through his face as the grip tightens. 

"...I guess this year is going to be much more fun than I anticipated."

-

A/N: I hope people read this book and start liking it. If you're reading this, thank you and ily❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

415K 21K 61
Where a bad arrogant boy that is doing nothing with his life . meets the cute and bubbly boy. Both having their own problems. But their hearts just f...
183K 8K 28
Taehyung is an 18 years teenager that gets a lot of attention at school recognized as the 'new' and awkward one, but little does everybody know that...
899K 39K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
1K 59 20
Taehyung is a very smart student. he is always top in his class and is well behaved. Jungkook is a bad student, that disobey what the teacher say, b...