Konoha High's Bad Boy {A Naru...

By TaigaClaw

Hinata Hyuga, a shy, nerd, athletic junior in high school who likes to keep everything on the down low. Her f... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2: Naruto Is My Cure
Chapter 3: Naruto is Our New Friend
Chapter 4: Naruto, I Like You
Chapter 5: Naruto is Sad
Chapter 6: Sasuke Has Moved On
Chapter 7: Naruto and I Have a Fight
Chapter 8: Sasuke The Nervous Wreck
Chapter 9: Naruto Needs Me Back
Chapter 10: Naruto, the Confused Idiot
Chapter 11: Naruto Needs Time
Chapter 12: Naruto's Blank Face
Chapter 13: Naruto's a Protective Idiot
Chapter 14: Naruto's Many Stances
Chapter 15: Naruto's Final Realization
Chapter 16: Naruto's Hidden Talents
Chapter 17: Naruto the Fighter
Chapter 18: Naruto Is So Much Hotter Than Ian Somerhalder
Chapter 19: Naruto's Cell Phone
Chapter 20: Naruto Doesn't Trust Me Enough
Chapter 21: Naruto's Darkest Secret Revealed
Chapter 22: Hinata, I Was Foolish
Chapter 23: Naruto, The Ninja
Chapter 24: Bad News
Final Chapter: I Love You, Naruto Uzumaki
Konoha Bad Boy CEO Summary
SEQUEL OUT NOW!!!

Chapter 1: Bad Boy Is My New Partner

54.5K 1.2K 3.4K
By TaigaClaw

"Sasuke Uchiha manages to dribble past the Tokyo's point guard and he's moving straight towards the basket! Shikamaru Nara and Neji Hyuga not far to rebound if he needs it!"

Two beautiful cheerleaders threw up the orange pom poms and cheered loudly for the captain. I'll admit, Sasuke has a shotting rate of 90% at the free throw line so making this basket either a slam dunk or even a three pointer won't be too hard for him. The guy is born for this sport literally. The crowd thinks so as well, considering they are literally roaring like thousands of dragons for their beloved men's basketball team.

"Manager Hyuga!" the coach's voice snapped me back to the benches where all the subs for Konoha were watching and yelling for their captain.

"Yes, sir?" I strightened myself a bit. "What do y-you need?"

He gave me a kind smile, "Half time is coming up. You got all that Powerade for all them thirsty boys? The power of youth is behind those mysterious drinks."

I nodded with respect, "O-of course. Enough to f-fill the cheerleading s-squad as well."

Coach Guy waved me off as he went back to glaring at the court. It didn't take him long to begin shouting at our most lazy player, Choji. I hid a giggle when I saw the poor small forward sucked in his breath and ran faster.

Sasuke sidestepped Tokyo's own small back who easily pivoted and nearly made the point guard lose the ball. Too bad, Sasuke knew to switch hands and block the swat with his body. He pushes pass and aims for a layup.

You got it, Sasuke-kun, I mentally rooted, the subs by now were on their feet cheering their beloved captain on. Three seconds before the buzzer.

The captain of Tokyo, a 6'5" exchange student from the US shouted a command towards his team. They started closing in on Sasuke.

They were a miilisecond late. The captain of the enemy team went in behind Sasuke to swat the ball from ever hitting the backboard.

Too bad he was swatting air and pushed Sasuke out behind the hoop in the process. As the ball rolled into the basket, the deafening buzzer went off along with the refree's whistle signalling a free throw. The bleacher erupted in yells and cheers. The opposing team cussed since the basket only put us further ahead. Score now: 65-34.

Shikamaru and a long haired boy with a headband holding back the raven black bangs named Neji held a hand out before flinging a smirking Sasuke to his feet. As they made their way over to us, the crowd's celebrations never died down.

"Manager!" the coach called again. "I need you for a moment."

I jogged over to the older man high fiving and pounding some of the teammates fists as they began getting ready to go into the locker room.

"Y-yes, sir?"

"Quickly give me a formation," he commanded. "I think our precious little captain needs a little rest. Who should I put in in his place?"

Surprised? Let me explain: I'm the ultimate nerd yet why is the coach of the men's basketball team asking a little bookworm like me what plays to use?

I'm a bookworm who studies in the courts as well.

I glanced at the subs. A lanky freshmen with brushy eyebrows stood up and gave his chest a pound, earning a few glances from his teammate. Rock Lee is a little too weird for my liking but his speed is no joke. Come spring, his speed would very much be appreciated as a midfielder on the soccer team.

"W-why not let Lee g-go in?" I suggested. "Y-yeah he lacks e-experiance, but his speed s-should make up for his l-lack of skills."

Guy pondered on the thought. Really, he was pretending. Guy isn't the best basketball coach born; that's why he chose me, a sports genius, to help him managed.

"I don't see why not," that cool voice made me jump a bit but a hand ruffling my head prevented me from jumping too high.

I swear this jerk is a ninja.

I glanced up at Sasuke, "The freshmeat needs a little playtime while I catch my breath."

He never lost his smirk. I waved him off but his stronger hand never left as he continued, "Plus, if he's as good as he was during tryouts, then he'd be helpful after I graduate, not that he can ever be as good as myself, that is."

Cocky bastard, I rolled my eyes.

"Oi! Hinata! Sasuke!" a cheery voice turned all our attentions towards a beautiful blondie with very long hair tied in a ponytail and her bangs covering half her face. She was flaked by another beautiful cheerleader with short light pink hair (it's natural, strangely) and emerald green eyes. Not too far back, two other cheerleaders both with buns were laughing together.

I escaped the coach and the captain straight into the arms of Ino and Sakura.

"Nice flipping ladies," I complimented. "That final backspring as Sasuke-kun was m-making that b-basket was perfect timing, S-Sakura."

The said person covered her cheeks as if embarrassed, but she is as cocky as our lovely captain.

"Oh stop it, Hinata," she slapped my shoulder playfully. I continued smiling at her.

By now, the stands were almost empty since everyone was either in the bathroom or stampeding the food stands. If student council say they don't have enough money to make our junior prom awesome, I'll slap each and everyone of them...

"Hey ladies," Sasuke called. "Love to stay and chat but gotta go. Catch you all later!"

"Just go," Ino shooed him with hand motions. "We don't want you here anyway."

He rushed after his team without another word. I heard a long breathe being released behind me. Turning, I saw Sakura trying her best to hide her blushing face. This girl has it bad.

"Why don't you just tell him that you like him?" the blonde with the buns suddenly said. "I think he knows anyway."

Sakura whipped around to face the taller girl, "He doesn't know, Temari. Because I've never dropped hints. Liking him from afar is so much safer."

"From what?" we all asked in unison.

Our friend blushed again and didn't answer.

Temari smirked, "That's what I thought."

Sakura moved to attempt to choke the poor girl with her orange pom pom but the last remaining girl with buns exclaimed, "Girls look!"

Turning our heads, we saw our principal; a lady in her mid-fifties strolling into the gym with her hands clamped behind her back. Behind her... one of the most hottest guy ever followed, his hands in his dark skinny jeans. He was wearing a black leather jacket covering an orange shirt underneath. His blonde hair spiked and his crystal blue eyes glittered with boredom. On his cheeks, some cute little whiskers marks.

My heart suddenly tightened then picked up at impossible speeds. It was my cheeks' turn to grow red as he scanned the gym with a bored expression. Headmaster Tsunade was explaining to him something about the gym but he found some sophomore girls walking past him more interesting. That little smile playing on his lips explained that much.

"He's pretty hot," Tenten murmured to all five of us. "I'd date him."

Sakura didn't agree, "He's a little to...creepy."

"Why say that?" Temari asked.

"Well, look at the way he was chuckling to himself when some girls passed him," she explained. "Man-whore much?"

"You caught that, too, huh?" Ino replied. "Doesn't matter, he's still hot. What do you think, Hinata?"

I was still too memesmerized by the god that I didn't catch the question.

"Hinata?" Ino repeated.

It wasn't until she whistled and poked my burning cheek did I snap out of my trance.

"What's this?" I felt Tenten's arm around my shoulders as she playfully teased. "Is our little Hinata finally falling for a boy?"

I shook my head immediately, "No! O-of course not!"

"You shuttered!"

"But she always does," I could feel Temari roll her eyes.

This didn't have any affect on Tenten. She continously pressed, "Come on, Hinata."

"Ladies!" a snap made all our heads turning in the opposite direction. A woman with long ash black hair and pierecing red eyes was walking in our direction. Immediately, my cheerleader friends straightened their postures.

"Get streching! This isn't a chat time break!" she snapped. "Do I need to repeat myself?"

"Of course not, Kurenai-sensei!" the five exclaimed, shakingly.

"Then get to work!"

And they scrambled over each other just to get out of her sight. I, on the other hand, giggled at their foolish antics.

"What's so funny?" she asked me.

"Nothing, Kurenai-sensei."

"Then I'll see you in math," she gave me a small wink before walking off.

Yep, I'm one of the she-devil's favorite student. That's how cool I am.

That guy! my concinous reminded me.

That's right! My heart fluttered again as I scanned the gym looking for the boy who activated my heart. Much to my stupid luck, students were already piling back into the gym so it just increased the impossibility of me catching a single glimpse of him.

But I have the gut feeling that he had already left.

------------

"GUYS! PEOPLE!!!" Ino's voice rang through the halls of Konoha. Students everywhere stopped their own conversations as she rushed past them and towards Sasuke, Neji, Temari, Sakura, and I hanging out around my locker.

We couldn't really see her since she isn't the tallest person to ever exist. But I was able to see a piece of paper swinging back and forth frantically as it made its way towards.

By the time she reached, she was out of breath.

"People *pant* need to learn *pant* to move their butts along! The hallways isn't a place for reunions," she glared over her shoulder.

Neji chuckled, "Then some people shouldn't be running in the halls."

"Are you mocking me, Hyuga?" My friend glared at him

He put his hands up in surrender, "I wouldn't dare."

He burst out laughing when Ino playfully punched him in the arm.

"Why were you running?" Sasuke asked adjusting his backpack strap. "Not like you to run so early."

"I'm not that lazy," Ino snapped at him. "I run from the dorms to here almost every morning."

"I - it's because y-you're usually running l-late," I pointed out.

"Someone doesn't know how to help a roommate out," she glared at Temari. Too bad she didn't noticed since she was busy with her phone.

Ino clapped her hands to stop the conversation from going any further, "So I read on Facebook last night that Yuri heard from Yoona who heard from Rin who told Mitsu who texted Misaki who is an office assist after school."

As you can probably guess this is how we stay so informed into high school's social life so easily.

"That," she continued after giving us a moment to register who was who. I personally wanted her to just cut to the chase.

"There is gonna be a new guy starting today!"

Sasuke immediately scowled, "Why start on a Wednesday? It's such an awkward day."

"Isn't it like the middle of November, too?" Temari added, pondering on the news.

"I heard it was an emergency transfer," Ino shrugged. "Rumor has it, the kid got into too many fights to be able to stay put in his old schools. So he's been school hopping since fourth grade."

"Why choose a boarding school like Konoha?" Sakura asked. "We might get murdered in our sleep if we're not careful."

I glanced at her, "I - I think you guys a - are judging too fast. What if he turns out to be a n-nice guy?"

"Yeah who broke his 8th grade science teacher's when he gave him a C on a test," Ino added. "He does sound a little scary."

My friends don't usually do this. They don't judge anyone at all! That's why they run the school and so many people respect them so much. They don't care who you really are just as long as you don't do anything illegal to make the school look bad or bully others.

"If he tries anything on any of you ladies," Neji added. "You know where to find one of us."

"We can handle ourselves, thank you," Ino hissed.

Neji looked like he was about to say something but the bell rang. Temari, Sasuke and I have Biology first. We waved goodbye to the other three who head off in the opposite direction to English.

I walked a little ahead of Temari and Sasuke as they discussed yesterday's game. Why are they being like this? It's not like this new kid would intentionally make Konoha look bad.

I think it's more of his own existence would make the school look bad.

"Hey Bookworm," Sasuke's sudden outburst snapped me back to the hallway, "What you thinking about? What's wrong?"

I didn't turn around, "N-nothing."

"You sure? You're really distracted."

"I am n-not."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"'Cause you just walked right pass the classroom."

...

"W-whatever!"

---------

"I'm here! I'm here!" Asuma-sensei burst through the door. "Didn't mean to be late."

Temari snarled, "He was either smoking or making out with coach Kurenai."

I giggled, "It's always e-either or."

"Right, let me see," he cleared his throat as he flipped through what looked like a planner.

"Oh!" The teacher suddenly threw his planner down and dashed out of the class. My fellow classmates whispered amongst each other.

"Great," I could feel Temari's temper radiating off her. "First he makes us wait and now he ditches the class he's suppose to be teaching?"

"Calm down now, h - he just forgot something," I said.

She crossed her arms, "I doubt it. I'll bet anything he forgot to give Coach Kurenai a kiss goodbye."

I laughed when she started making kissing sounds.

Sasuke, who sat at the table in front of us, his lab partner, a dog lover with short spiky brown hair named Kiba, were joking about something and laughing like manics on crack.

"It seems like we have the same train of thoughts," Temari grinned at me.

She gave me a high five.

Asuma-sensei burst back into the class yelling, "We have a new student with us today!"

Everybody's eyes turned to the front in anticipation, waiting for the student to walk into the class.

"I hope he's cute!" A girl squealed at a table beside mines.

Her partner rolled her eyes, "Watch it be a girl who walks through."

Her partner was so wrong.

I, myself, couldn't believe it either. When the new student walked in, he looked as casual as he did...

It's him! My mind registered. The guy in the gym, the guy who woke my heart.

He's the new student?!

"Wow," Temari mumbled. "Who could've thought... he'd look so much hotter up close."

Tell me about it.

I didn't answer her; again I was just watching him closely. Instead of what he was wearing yesterday, he was wearing the boys' school uniform with a tie loosely tied around his white polo.

The uniforms for Konoha mainly consisted of orange and white. Girls wore a white polo with knee-length black skirts and long white socks completed with shoes apprioate for weather. Boys wore a semi-formal orange suit/jacket completed with long tan dress pants and black dress shoes. They're allowed to wear a sleeveless sweater during the spring-leading-into-summer time.

The whole aura of the boy screamed trouble. No he didn't have piercings or tattoos but he did have the face of a fighter.

"Why don't you introduce yourself," even Asuma-sensei is looking a little shaken up.

The boy didn't wait to be told twice before he spoke, his voice husky and raspy, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki. Nice to be here."

Awkward silence fell among all the students as they intentionally studied him.

Sasuke leaned forward a bit before finally breaking the silence, "Why did you transfer so late into the year?"

Naruto's beautiful blue eyes darkened as he narrowed it on the basketball captain, "Why I transfer shouldn't matter."

I couldn't see Sasuke's face but I knew he was shock. Never had anyone spoken to him the way Naruto just did. He wasn't usually a nosy person but when he does care about other people's businesses, he really wants to know. People were already frantically talking to each other in disbelief.

"Alright, alright," Asuma-sensei waved his arms to stop any other comments to be voiced. "Let's get started. We're already behind schedule as it is."

Everybody turned their attention back to the front as our sensei continued, "There is someone in here who will be helping Naruto here around the school and his classes. Don't worry the person's schedule is identical to his so it's easier for her to help him."

Her?

"And the winner is," his sharp black eyes scanned the whole class over, briefly looking in my direction. I looked down on the lab table; silently praying it wasn't me or else I'm gonna get a heart attack.

"Bingo," he suddenly said.

You know that feeling when you're on the spotlight? The feeling when you seem to have done something wrong and everyone is going to be blaming your for everything? Yep, that's the moment.

I looked up when I heard people shift and glanced around. To my utter horror, their eyes were all looking at me in surprise.

"Ah, Miss Hyuga," I could see my teacher smiling warmly at me. "You're the lucky winner."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.5K 31
[COMPLETED] [mature audiences only] After the war things changed...Sasuke decided to stay, Hinata is still Grieving the lost of Neji , Naruto is so...
4.9K 286 15
Hinata Hyuga is tired of her current life. She belongs to a clan that doesn't see her worth, has so-called friends who think she is weak, and a crush...
98.7K 4.2K 39
•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakura Haruno wishes she was invisible someti...
59.2K 2.4K 51
"Sasuke Uchiha''. He is rich like hell, popular, handsome, wise and he has everything men wish to have. He joined the gang due to something but no on...