The 5th Dimension |✔

Від bibliophile_panda25

W A R N I N G: Don't read this book. I wrote it when I was 13. Trust me you will die of regret if you choose... Більше

Introduction
Covers
°-C H A R A C T E R S-°
"What lies behind those woods"
"Welcome to Moon Hills"
"Tiara Lavington"
"Are you alright?"
"The School Match"
"Out of the ordinary"
"You are not human"
"Tell me what you know."
"Careful, incase you hit a demon"
"The Super Ex."
"A Conversation With Ms.McCarthy "
"Zera"
"Who is it?"
"This Is The Hunt"
" Questions "
"Dream Or Nightmare"
"Choice"
"The Walk"
"The Unexpected Guest."
"The Argument"
"The Meeting"
"Flashback"
" Vicious Night "
"Blood"
"Save me!"
"Ready or Not"
"Journey"
"Power"
"Warning"
"Begin"
"War"
"The End"
The End Is Just The Beginning.
Author Note

"Be Careful Girl"

70 46 22
Від bibliophile_panda25

°S E R E N A°

"Let me help you." Ronald walked towards the bed, while I was trying to come down from the bed.

I lifted my hand trying to stop him, "I can do it. You don't need to."

My  attitude went in vain as I didn't notice that the bed stood on a small platform and kept my foot on a wrong placeand boom.

It was quite embrassing. Ronald stood there with this hand folded. "Are you done?" I glanced towards him, He was smirking. He lifted me up, which was a little uncomfortable and helped me stand properly.

"Thank you" I stretched myself a bit as my back was paining, he just smiled and helped me out of the room.

We all sat on same chairs as we sat previously. Ronald was behaving properly with me. Camilla apologized to me for behaving badly. So now I guess they don't hate me anymore 'except Zera of course cause you know she is real bitch.'

Ms.McCarthy began "Do any of you know where the 6th serum is?

Zera raised head and began " I know where it. The 6th part of the key or the serum is not what it seems. It is really unique. I have heard from my father itself taking to other demons about it. The blood of a Zìrán kòngzhì qì.

"A what?" Ronald asked.

"A Zìrán kòngzhì qì. Chinese for nature controller. They are creature who took part in closing the gates of the 5th dimension many years ago. They exhibit power to control either one of the natural entity, fire, water, earth and wind. Therefore they need one to open it. Act as a reverse spell." Zera explained.

"Where will we find one and how do you know all this?" Andy asked

"The demon leader himself is my dad, which makes me a princess and guess what it has its perks." She said in a low voice. "Shocking isn't."

Everbody looked as if they were kicked by a donkey on their face. Zera was the daughter of the demon leader. Andy gave a really awkward reaction to her answer. "Oo-k-ayy."

"Where we will find a nature controller?" Ronald interrupted, he didn't mind Zera being the daughter of demon leader. Obviously, he was more interested in having Alex's blood as his morning juice.

"You don't."

"Pardon."

"Those freaks are dead. Extict. A bunch of other stuffs got jealous of their abilities and decided to wipe them off. Why do you think that popular Crimson pack doesn't has any more members. They were family friends. Crimson tried to stop them so they wiped them off as well." Zera narrated. Seb is a Crimson.

"Then 5th dimension won't open. So we can all return to our normal life." Andy said.

"Make him the witch head, he will do real great." Zera said sarcasticly. "Some demon believe that few nature controller managed escape therefore if those idiots managed to fall in love and have couple kids then maybe there  is still hope."

Ms.McCarthy stood up "I think I knew someone like that." She said with a low tone. " I request you all to please wait for some moment."

I rested my head on the chair and closed my eyes. "Tired, huh?" I knew who said it, Ronald obviously. Who suddenly became nice.

"Have you ever felt being kicked, punched, stabbed and hammered at the same time?" I said with my eyes still closed.

"Nope. I felt pain like tearing your lungs out of test and stabbed and shot multiple times and things that your teenage mind can not imagine."

"Shut up."

She came back with two files. She opened its first page. She started reading the file and followed each and every line with her finger. Her eyes stopped. I glanced at her eyes it proved that she was surprised.

"Adam Misthood."

"Pardon." I said glancing at her. Did she just say Adam Misthood, that's my grandfather.

"Adam Misthood was the representative of Human dimension, he had a lover who apparently possessed the power of controlling water . "

"What are you trying to say here." I asked raising my eyebrows.

"It was kept a secret only some of us knew about Adam girlfriend's power and their child."

"You mean my grandma."

"Come on Adam was a good looking man, he had a few girlfriends. " 

"So what happened to child?"

"I don't know."

"So, I guess we have to find my uncle or aunt, right?”

"Yeah, It appears so."

"Why did you know him, Adam Misthood ?" Andy asked putting on his glasses.

"Obviously, He was Misthood. She is Misthood too, must be her brother." Ronald said resting his hand on the table.

"It happened almost 50 years ago or maybe more. She wasn't even born then, how can he be her brother for vampire's sake." Eric answered looking annoyed.

"It would be Werewolf's sake, don't forget I am a werewolf."

"Oh! Shut up Ronald."

"You Shut up, Eric."

"Both of you shut up." I shouted glaring at both of them. I was sitting there tensed whereas, both of them fighting over silly matter.

"Thank you, Serena." Ms.McCarthy said eyeing Eric and Ronald.

"What?" Both of them said at the same time.

I just couldn't believe it .Grandpa was the representative of the human dimension, he had a child apart from dad.

"He is my grandfather."

"I guess that is why Alex got admitted in your school. It was to find that uncle or aunt of yours." Camilla said.

"I have a little confusion." Eric stood up  "I know Alex very well. He maybe turn out to be bad but the way he acted with Serena is making me suspicious, he is changing due to the serum. He respect women. He would never hurt them like that and threat them."

"You are right Mr. Tate. Who ever possess those serum. Will slowly turn into or behave like a monster. It changes them. Some symptoms we have already seen like we saw that Alex was getting angry so often and he was almost pushing Serena . He even threats to kill Serena when she didn't agree with him." Andy answered.

"How will those serum help to open the 5th dimension? " Camilla asked

"Those serum need to drunk one by one then he or  will be the key who will open the 5th dimension."

"So what do we do now." Ronald asked.

Suddenly Zera started acting weird. When Eric asked, "What's the matter Zera?"

"I feel something wrong. Something vicious."

Okay, here we go again. There is always something wrong. Her words is about to make me feel even worse. The last time she said like that. Alex stabbed Eric.

"Serena be careful. I can feel the anger and the thirst of the demon for you. Be careful Serena be-" She fainted after that.

What did she mean by that? Why did she tell me to be careful? Why are the demons angry with me? What the hell.

"Don't worry nothing is going to happen to you." Ronald said. "I am going to protect you." He looked concerned. He placed his hand on my arm. I just gave a fake smile.

Zera was taken to the hospital and I was taken to Ronald's room.

Ms. McCartney gave me a dress to wear. It was made up of silk cloth,  sleevless, uncomfortable. It was red in colour. Why the hell will I were a dress in time of stress or let's say my almost death.

She said "Your clothes have the odor of human which the demons can navigate easily but since this dress belongs to a wizard. They will find it difficult to navigate you." Anyways, they will navigate me.

Camilla, Eric and Ronald accompanied me in the room. Ms. McCartney told them not to leave the room. No matter what happens.

Everthing was fine but suddenly the lights of the room went off one by one and the darkness spread slowly

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.6K 43 33
You've heard of Lucifer - we all have. But have you heard of his three daughters? The two oldest, Leanna and Thea, have magical powers and are unques...
I Fell in Love with a Bad Boy Від Sarah J McCall

Підліткова література

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
173K 4.2K 40
Life goes on. I'm no longer the same person as before. For what's worth, I did it all myself with no help. I'm a well-known therapist now. The hard...
32.3K 2.5K 36
Hate, knowledge, loyalty, and love - everything has a price, but the highest is power. What would you pay? » ✦ « Jordan wished there was more to lif...