"Careful, incase you hit a demon"

°S E R E N A°

The next day, I went to school to discuss something with Tiara. The event that happened 10 years ago. Sebastian wasn't ready accept the fact that he is a werewolf, neither do I.

Everything is quite abnormal for us to digest. I mean come on, it is crazy. Our neighbours are witches. My brother is a werewolf but where does it leave me. Am I a human?

I took my seat beside Tiara, and asked, “I want to ask you something.”

“Go on. I will be happy to help. Moreover I have to help. Specially your brother.” She said generously.

“Sorry for my brother's behaviour. He was a bit angry, you know with the whole werewolf thing.” I said tugging my hair behind my ear.

“It's okay. I understand.” She nodded. “You were suppose to ask me something.”

“Yeah.” I shrugged and lowered my voice, “You said about some vampires, who lives in those woods and hunt humans.”

“Yes, what about them?”

“Were their any survivors? I mean did anyone ever escape from them.”

“To be honest, it's not possible for human to keep up with vamp speed. Why do you ask?”

I took a deep breath, ‘Should I tell her?’ I thought. ‘Maybe I should. I can tell her.’ So finally I did tell her. 

“Hmm.” was all she said. “Now I get how attract children out of their home.” She took out something from her bag, and muttered, “Those bloodsuckers.”

“What happened?” I asked. Her abrupt excitement confused me.

“They have a demon with them. They sent those demons to attract children. The vampires fed on their blood and the demon.” She stopped for a moment, “It feds on the body.” My heart filled with terror. I was suppose to face the same fate. Me and Sebastian both but what stopped them. “Did you see anything else?” She asked.

I told about the fight I saw.

“Alex Johnson, the new boy. He is a vampire, Serena.” She emphasised the word vampire.

“Vampire, but what is he doing here.  Isn't he suppose to be in his own dimension.”

“He is, that's what I am thinking about. The forest is the gateway to vampire dimension. Even if he is a vampire, how come he is standing in the sun, without a slight discomfort.”

---

Tiara and I travelled down the road, with our respective cycles.  We talked about our families. Tiara parents are the head of the wizard department, more like King and Queen. I was quite impressed of her life.

“Serena!” Tiara shouted, I should have been careful, but it was too late. My cycle collided with a girl. I got down of my bike and rushed towards her.

“I am so sorry.”  I apologized and assisted her on getting on her feet. Her knees we're wounded so was her arm. I felt horrible for not being careful.