Ache and Hunger ~Complete~

Por wannabeloved3

Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run fr... Mais

Warning!
What they look like to Me
Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: The Snap Part 1
Chapter 2: The Snap part 2
Chapter 3: It's Been A While
Chapter 4: Adulting is hard
Chapter 5: His dream girl
Chapter 6: Falling Easily
Chapter 7: Fight for her
Chapter 8: Pyschos
Chapter 9: Some Truths
Chapter 10: Counseling a Cupid
Chapter 11: On Her Own
Chapter 12: Pent Up (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Pent up ( Part 2)
Chapter 14: Temptation for a Demon
Chapter 15: One Answer, Two questions
Chapter 16: Rollercoster of Emotions
Chapter 17: His Favorite Sin (Part 1)
Chapter 18: His Favorite Sin ( Part 2)
Chapter 19: His Favorite Sin ( Part 3)
Chapter 20: His Favorite Sin (Part 4)
Chapter 21: The Morning After (part 1)
Chapter 22: The Morning After (Part2)
Chapter 23: The Morning After (Part 3)
Chapter 24: My Best friend and My brother
Chapter 25: Girl talk, Tea and A kiss
Chapter 26: Procrastinating
Chapter 28: Demons Don't Apologize
Chapter 29: An Angel's First Ache
Chapter 30: A Taste
Chapter 31: Bite and Backbone
Chapter 32: Helping and Safeguards
Chapter 33: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 1/4)
Chapter 34: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 2/4)
Chapter 35: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 3/4)
Chapter 36: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 4/4)
Chapter 37: Morning Care
Chapter 38: High
Chapter 39: Open and Foggy
Chapter 40: Denial, Distraction, and Foggy
Chapter 41: Happy and Foggy
Chapter 42: No Longer Foggy
Chapter 43: Open, Raw, and Ugly
Chapter 44: First Date Prep
Chapter 45: First Date Discussions
Chapter 46: Honeylips and Sugarplum
Chapter 47: An Angel's Sin ( Part 1/2)
Chapter 48: An Angel's Sin ( Part 2/2)
Chapter 49: Yours To Have
Chapter 50: Peace, Dread, Repeat
Chapter 51: Eyes Open
Chapter 52: First Flame

Chapter 27: A Week Without

1.7K 95 5
Por wannabeloved3

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it!

Alexis' Pov:

"I'm sorry, my body never reacted like that before. I tried to stop it, really", Baltazar's voice was near my ear, coming out in a rush that made me think he's nervous.

I lifted my hand to pat his arm a few times, "It's ok Baltazar. Boners are natural.

"I didn't expect it to feel so intense in reality,'' he mumbled against the shell of my ear, reminding me of a child.

I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion over his sentence. Then I opened my eyes, with a question that died on my lips. I realized we were on the dream beach. I suppose sleeping with an Angel really puts a girl to sleep quickly.

I turned around on the sand until I was facing Baltazar. He looked at me with slight confusion on his face, his hand loosely placed on my hip. I gave him a small smile as I spoke, "I don't feel worthy to have a soulmate. Let alone two who is an Angel and a Demon. But I also know that it would be unfair to just ignore this fact"

Baltazar lifted his hand from my hip to cup my cheek. He strokes my cheekbone with his thumb, "Having a soulmate has nothing to do with worthiness, my love. It just a part of you that has always been here."

I grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand away from my face. I placed his hand between my own, flipping his hand over. I traced the lines on his palm as I tried to gather my thoughts.

How can he make me feel better with a few words? I guess because I don't censor myself with him, in these dreams. I bore my soul to him because I thought he wasn't real. Yet he is and that should change things.

I let out a breath before I started to speak, "I need more time to process this and decide what I want to do regarding you and Corciel. During this time, I want to be alone, so please just be invisible around me. Can you do that?"

He smiled at me as he spoke, "Yes. my love. Just say my name if you ever want me to appear."

I woke up after that to an empty bed. I reached out a hand to place it on the side of the bed where Baltazar was. Maybe he's still there, I just can't feel or see him. I grabbed my phone and saw that I still had some sleep time.

I took the extra hours to sleep, I would need it with work coming up soon. This dream didn't have Baltazar in it, it was just darkness. I woke up a minute before my alarm went off. I turned my alarm off and got out of bed to prepare for the workday.

As I got ready I wondered what I would say to Corciel. I had the feeling that getting him to give me space would be far harder than it was with Baltazar. I looked over my outfit for work, a button-up plain back polo shirt, black jeans, and sneakers. My still straighten hair was brushed out and pulled back with a headband.

I double-checked to make sure I had everything I needed in my pockets before I left my room. Lilith was waiting in the kitchen with a banana nut muffin in her hand and a cup of tea in her other. I smiled brightly at the sight and took the food from her while I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, Lil", I greeted her before I took a bit of the top of the muffin.

"Morning wifey", She sat as she grabbed her keys from the counter then smacked my butt as she walked towards the door.

I groaned and followed her out the door. I followed her down the steps and out on the sidewalk. By then I managed to swallow the bite and wash the thick breading down with a few sips of tea. So I was able to speak to her again, "Did you eat already?"

She gave me a wicked smile as she answered my question while unlocking the car, "I had a little something while picking up your muffin."

She opened the car door for me. I thanked her as I took my seat, I took another sip of my tea. Once she was in the car, I placed the cup between my knees and put on my seatbelt. I turned to face her as I asked, "Was this little something a person?"

Lilith's wicked smile kept in place as she drove to my place of work. She simply shrugged her shoulders as if it was no big deal, "I ate out a girl in the bathroom stall. I was flirting with her while making your order."

I laughed as I thought about a random girl, getting flustered and blushing over Lilith in full flirt mood. After my laughter died down I thought about the girl, gasping and covering her mouth to hide her moans as Lilith went to town on her.

I bit my lip at the thought then I spoke again, "Can you tell if your brother used his magic on me?"

She stopped as the light turned red before she faced me. Shaking her head as she answered, "I would have noticed it last night. You're clean of his magic."

"Ok, good. I didn't want to be magically compromised as I decide which one of them I want to be with. Or if I even want to be with them", I told her as I looked out the window at the people going about their day.

"Or you could have both", Lilith reminded me which just made me eat more of my muffin to avoid responding to that.

The light changed and she chuckled at whatever expression I was making. She started to drive again, turning on the radio. Closer by the chainsmokers started to play. After I cleared my throat with more sips of my tea, Lilith and I sang together at the top of our lungs. Thanks to Lilith I arrived to work ten minutes early. I told her to have a great day. 

She told me the same as I got out of the car. I went into work and finished my breakfast while watching a Jacksepticeye video on my phone. After that, I clocked in and got behind the counter, and cleaned everything down. Just as I finished restocking everything the doors opened for customers. My first customer came to the counter. We stared at each other for a few seconds, Corciel and I.

"Are you afraid of me, now?", He asked in a hard tone that didn't really match his words.

I didn't have to think long on my answer to his question, "No".

"Then you're mad at me", He narrowed his eyes at me as he spoke the words as if they were fact.

I stopped myself from laughing but the smile still reached my face. He pulled his eyebrows together as he glared at me with confusion. I shook my head as an answer this time, so I didn't laugh. I turned away from him to get his usual order ready.

 He growled the sound was darker than I ever heard from Conner. It sent chills down my spine and reminded me that Conner was an act, Corciel the demon was real. For some reason that thought made me sad, it reminded me of what Baltazar said. Demons are manipulative.

"Talk to me, Doll", He said in a gruff voice, a tame order from him.

I turned back to face him with his coffee in hand. I placed it on the counter and started to punch in his order on the cash register, "Was Connor an act?"

"No. I just wanted you to make your own assessments of me without whatever Lilith told you about me clouding your head", He spoke honestly as he reached for the coffee, or was it my hand?

I pulled my hand back just in case. I saw the frown form on his face. I licked my lips as I pushed his cup closer to him and waited for the money. He simply stared at me, I decided to give him some truth back. I hoped he wouldn't yell at me, "I need more time to process all this and I would like for you to let me do so alone."

He pulled out his wallet, and placed a twenty on the counter, "Are you really doing this to process or are you just running from what you want again?"

I took the twenty and printed his receipt, handing it to him along with his change as I answered him, "The first one."

He pulled out a pen and wrote something on the receipt before he pushed it as well as his change towards my side. He picked up his cup of coffee and gave me a longing look that made my insides clench, "Are you only asking for space from me or, is the other one excluded?"

"I told him to be invisible around me", I told the truth and watched as Corciel looked off to my left and smirked widely.

He took a sip from his coffee before his attention was back on me. He tilted his head slightly as he leaned forward, "Can I stay for the rest of the day at least?"

I bit my lower lip as I thought about saying no. That wouldn't be fair to him since I spent the night with Baltazar. Also if the way Corciel looked to my left means that Baltazar is here, it wouldn't be fair to turn Corciel away. I nodded in my answer as I looked down at the counter. 

I noticed on the receipt that Corciel wrote down his phone number. I listened to him walk away and I pocketed the change that he left on the counter. I went about my work as usual, with a handful of quick encounters, some rude customers. I ended up going home more irritated than normal.

The rest of the week went by slowly. Lilith was busy with her work at the club she half-owned. So I had the nights to myself, where I wrote down the pros and cons of having boyfriends. I took stupid quizzes and watched videos to see if I was emotionally ready for a relationship. I wrote more pros and cons of all the information I knew about Baltazar and Corciel. 

I realized that I knew more about Corciel than Baltazar. It's Friday morning and I am looking over all the lists I made when I got a call. The call that I have been dreading and ignoring for the past two times today. I kept getting a random call from "breather" throughout the week. I call them a breather because that's the only information I ever got about the person. I got fed up with it today and blocked their number. 

I took in a deep breath in an attempt to calm myself down. This week has been irritating. I lifted my hands and wiped them down my face. I thought about calling out Baltazar's name, then thought against it. I still didn't have an answer for him or Corciel. I can admit that I like them, I feel a connection to them. 

Corciel knows how to make me laugh, he can be intense, protective and, a little bit of a jerk. But he also sees through my bullshit and gave me amazing sex. Baltazar knows how to make me feel better with a few words. I can be open and honest with him without realizing it. He is so sweet and gentle and listens to me. 

He doesn't make fun of me and his the only person that has given me a genuine apology that I have no doubt he will keep. I thought about my ideal life with them, I thought about what my life would be without them and I finally made my choice. I just hoped I would never regret it. 

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment, I love reading them. The next chapter should be up 10-18-19.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.7K 209 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...
343K 18.8K 25
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...
30.5K 1.3K 60
Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagination which includes there characters p...
668K 22.5K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...