Frozen Solitude

By Shell-Shell4

Jackson Overland Pitchiner, popularly called Jack Frost, is the son of The Nightmare King. He was born on t... More

Prologue: The Nightmare Prince
VK Day
Tragedy of The Nightmare King
Twinetender
Say I Can Stay...Please
Jack Frost Is NOT Amused
Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo-Hoo!
Roommates with Royalty
Remedial Goodness 101
Tourney Trouble
Hey, Wind! Put Me Down!
Carlos, My BFF Once More!
Welcome To The Family Part 1
Welcome To The Family Part 2
Two Losses in One Night
I'M NEVER COMING BACK!
The North Mountain
A Castle Made of Ice
A Heart-to-Heart Over Cocoa
The Wait Is Over
Unexplainable Instinct
The Invasion In Auradon
The Truth Hurts
The Enchantress: Mother Nature
Arendelle Withdraws
My Winter Prince
I Will Be Ready
Corona Makes a Choice
Can't Afford To Lose
New Recruits
Mission Assignment
Cold Fury
Crossing the Line
Into The Unknown
Frozen Heart
What Do I Know About Love?
The Tables are Turned Twice
To Be A Royal
Allies Outside Auradon
Peace Is Over, Prepare For War
First Battle
One Must Become Two
A Wedding, a Coronation, and a Quest
A Message for Auradon
The Enchanted Forest
All is Found
The Dragon Chief Meets the Beast King
Where the North Wind meets the Sea
We are Northuldra
Tragic Truth
What was Stolen, will be Returned
It's NOT Your Fault
Crossing into Atohallan
Show Yourself
Going Too Far
No Good Deed
Nothing Left to Lose
Nightlight
Soulmates
The Dark Fae Rise
Do You Hear the People Sing?
The Next Right Thing
List of Songs
Reborn
This Changes Everything
Standing Divided as One
The End Becomes the Beginning

Son of the Enchantress

4.2K 102 57
By Shell-Shell4

(Jack's POV)

I fly back to the heart of Auradon. My heart beats with excitement. I was going to rob a museum! And get back three items created by my mommy. 

Hard to wrap my head around the fact that Mommy was the one who cursed King Beast. I mean, that is hard core!

It's late evening, so no one's around. And I'm here at Auradon's Museum of Cultural History. Wow. Long boring name for a place holding every magical item ever recorded!

I pause. This isn't any ordinary felony. Not like robbing Cruella De Vil's spare tires or swiping some of Ursula's cooking. This was a serious, Auradon-will-sentence-you-for-life crime.

Still, I owe Auradon nothing. And truth be told they owe my family everything I'm about to take.

I freeze the handle of the museum door and the alarm. I break the door's lock. There's only one watchman here it seems. And he's sleeping on the job too!

Auradon is SO careless. I undo all the security cameras. 

The guard yawns. 

I fly out of the security room, everything in order. This is it! Time to see what my Mommy's enchanted objects looked like.

I flew in and out of galleries till I came across the wing dedicated to Beauty and the Beast's story. Arrogant much?

I saw the book that could teleport you wherever you wished. Mommy gave that to King Beast to help him find true love. Hah! And he SURE was thankful!

And the beautiful enchanted mirror that showed you whatever you wished. It was more powerful than the Evil Queen's Magic Mirror.

And the rose that was now whole again under the spell jar. It glowed in the dimness of the museum. Wow. I could believe my mother enchanted that. She always loved flowers. I take the book and shove it in the satchel I brought with me.

Now for the rose. I remove the spell jar. It glowed even more as I approached it. It seemed to call to me.

I grasp it. Suddenly a blinding light filled my vision.

"Jackson!"

I was suddenly in a forest and standing in front of me was...

"MOMMY!?" I blinked.

"My brave son!" I rushed into her open arms.

"You're here...how...?"

"Oh, Frost Child, I am just a magical AI. Made by your mother. Designed to think and act like her."

"Oh..."

"Your mother created me as a last resort. She foresaw her future would lead to an unjust imprisonment and persecution of her kind, as well as others. But she also saw, the saving of all she sought to protect lay in her descendants. She made me to guide her descendant. FAor she knew one would come to these objects, seeking answers. Anything you wish to ask your mother, you may ask me."

"I-I'd ask for a hug...."

We hug again. I know it's not my Mommy but it feels like it's her.

"Would you like me to show you who you are?"

"Huh? Uh....sure...?"

"Mommy" pulled out a version of the Enchanted Mirror. Swirls of green light danced on its surface. 

As I leaned in to look closer, it cleared.

I saw myself...yet not myself. It was me with brown hair and brown eyes. And beside me playing in a meadow was a girl. GASP! That's Emily Jane. And we were making flowers and snow with magic! Daddy and Mommy were standing side by side, holding each other, watching us.

"What is this?" I'm confused.

"This is what would have been, if King Beast had not banished your parents to the Isle."

"No..." I feel tears raising to my eyes. All this joy, love, an-and...happiness....was denied because of...THE BEAST!

Then the scene changed to who I was today. White-haired with ice-blue eyes. And it showed me having to fight my battles alone. The images sped fast but one thing was clear: I was a loner thanks to Auradon.

"NO!" I scream. "This...this can't be it! I don't wanna be alone. I'm not gonna be doomed just 'cause some Beast with an axe to grind with my Mommy says so!"

"Shhhh. There is an answer, sweet one. Keep watching."

The scene changed to a familiar face. Elsa. 

"Elsa? What does she have to do with this?"

"Mommy" smiled an enigmatic smile. "An act of true love can thaw a frozen heart."

The mirror's image changed to show me and Elsa side by side. I feel heat rising to my cheeks. 

"What does this mean?"

"It means, even when your lonely destiny eventually freezes your heart, Elsa's love will thaw yours. And your love will thaw her heart in return."

"Ummm. I'm sorry, you're not making sense."

"All in good time, My Winter Prince, all will make sense."

Another flash of blinding light, and I was back in the museum, holding the three enchanted items.

What just happened?

❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄

Author's Note: The next chapter's here and with prophecies! How did you like this chapter? And what do you think will happen next? Please comment, vote, and share this chapter. Thank you. And a big thank you to all who have done that for my previous chapters! 🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783 79 15
Pitch is back with one thing on his mind: Revenge. And his anger will be taken out on a certain Frost who had ruined everything for him. He knows hur...
86.4K 2.1K 25
((im editing this bc i wrote it like 5 years ago so bare with me!!) jack frost, the entity who makes us have snow days and nips at our nose, never th...
8.7K 345 23
Merida,The Princess of Clan Dunbroch,was just sleeping in her bedroom when she met The Spirit of Winter,Jack Frost.She thought he was just her figmen...
274K 9.1K 37
After being abandoned by the guardians jack left to be his own person , but unaware pitch had followed. The two soon have a few moments together and...