September - A PewdieCry fanfi...

By sakuraintherain

In September 2011, when Felix had recently started to date Marzia, his friend Cry invites him over to Florida... More

Info (Please read!)
Chapter 2 - Florida
Chapter 3 - Cry's apartment
Chapter 4 - An Autumn Day
Chapter 5 - A Crazy Night
Chapter 6 - Don't forget
Chapter ??? - Throwback

Chapter 1 - Lonely

749 21 2
By sakuraintherain

~~~PewDiePie's POV~~~
That night, I was on my computer reading the comments on my last video, when I received a call from Cry on Skype. I answered the call and said: "Oh hey Cry! How are you?" Cry sighed and said: "Hi friend. Not really good, actually..." I noticed he sounded sad and asked: "What's wrong?" Cry hesitated and said: "I feel lonely." There was a moment of silence and before I could say anything, he continued: "It would be awesome if you could visit me..." I felt excitement and happiness and couldn't help but smile: "Oh, sure! It would be fun..." Cry then all of a sudden sat straight and said loudly: "Pewds please come here! I-I can pay the tickets!" I jumped a little because of the jump scare he gave me. He laughed. After a second or two I said: "Hum... of course! I would love to! It would be nice to take a break from being in Sweden, too." We talked and joked around for a while, and then Cry said: "Alright, I'll buy the tickets right now! Bye!", and hung up before I could say anything else. I stared at the cartoon profile picture of Cry, and his voice echoed through my mind. "I wonder what he looks like... His voice is so, sexy..." I thought. I woke up from my daydreaming and said to myself: "What am I thinking? He's a man!" I felt embarrassed for thinking that. Some seconds later I heard the sound of a message in Skype from Cry. It said: 'Check your email buddy! :]' I smiled at it. I checked my email and saw all the info about the flight. "Can't wait..." I thought, as I turned off the computer and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...