BakuDeku one shots

By IceDragonSlayer16

I like to have some sort of consistency when it comes to my stories so that they can somewhat flow together... More

Negative feeling
Nightmare
Anger
He's Mine. Back Off.
Moody Day
Overworking nightmares
Deku...what have you become...?
Heart broken
Jealous
Thank you guys!!!
Heart Broken (2)
I'm Not Afraid.
I'm Not Afraid. (2)
A Birthday To Remember
A Priceless Smile
Shattered
Hot Nights
Morning surprise

Mafia Man

9.6K 207 176
By IceDragonSlayer16

I did not know how to title this properly so sorry 'bout that.

~Ice

Katsuki sat in his office, dressed in a fancy dark suit and his hair combed to the side, as if he is expecting someone. It was somewhat dark outside, warning those of the impending night and to tell the street lights to turn on, illuminating the city once more. Katsuki only had wall lamps on in his office, add that to the wall of books behind him, creates an eerie feeling for all those who enter to meet him.

Well, all but one.

His name is Izuku Midorya. Katsuki's boyfriend and one of the most feared people in Katsuki's mafia group, few knows why but those who do refuses to talk about it.

Izuku is hardly seen, but when he is, he is always with Katsuki, dressed is skimpy clothes with no shame and all on him. When he isn't, he is usually shopping for clothes that he knows his boyfriend loves or somewhere unknown, not even Katsuki.

Today, Katsuki is more irritated than usual.

Someone wants to do trade with him with a ridiculous offer and unreasonable requests and Izuku is not with him to help. Katsuki trusts Izuku with his life and knows that he can rely on him for anything, but with him not there, his irritation is skyrocketing.

"Listen, all we want is forty percent of your weapon hold and in return, we will give you two million yen in return." The negotiator from the other mafia claims, pushing some of his brownish blond hair to the side.

Katsuki sat back in his leather rolling chair, legs crossed and pinching the bridge of his nose and letting out an exasperated sigh. They have been at this for an hour and the guy in Katsuki's office doesn't seem to want to give in.

"Now you listen, that trade is completely unfair and unreasonable. Leave. Now. I'm tired of hearing this." Katsuki growls, wishing his boyfriend was there with him.

"But Mr. Bakugou-" Before the man could protest any more, one of the large double doors opens, gaining the attention of both males and revealing the greenett himself. He is wearing a skin tight, black leather outfit that exposed the bottom half of his ass and his clean shaven legs. The sleeves reach his wrists and his neck is completely covered with a turtle neck like collar with a silver loop meant for a leash imbedded in it. The loop has a heart attached to it with the word 'Midorya Izuku' on the front and on the back says 'Property of Bakugou Katsuki'.

He saunters in skillfully in his knee high leather boots that give him an extra inch of height with a hot smirk on his face. He completely ignores the stranger and heads straight for his boyfriend.

"There you are babe, I'm so glad you're back." Katsuki returns the smirk with his own, uncrossing his legs. Izuku reaches him and takes his place on Katsuki's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck. He doesn't say anything, not that he really needs to. The two can have an entire conversation by just looking into each other's eyes. Now, Izuku can tell that Katsuki is annoyed at the negotiator, so he starts nibbling on Katsuki's ear while the blond turns his attention back to the one causing the annoyance.

"As I was saying, your offer is way too low for forty percent. I have my own people to take care of here." His voice sounds sincere but intimidating, unwavering. The negotiator knows that Katsuki is not going to change his mind, but he persists anyway.

"But Baku-" He was cut off by Izuku, who is speaking for the first time.

"It's Mr. Bakugou to you, stranger." His green eyes bore right into the man as he spoke in an angered voice. The negotiator's eyes furrowed as he glared at the greenett, who now has only one arm wrapped around Katsuki, the other is near the side of his neck.

"I'm sorry, but I wasn't talking to you, skank. Who are you anyway? You completely ignored me since you came in." The man barked, growing increasingly angry by the second.

"Who I am doesn't matter. What matters is that you disrespected my beloved. I may be a 'skank' but only for him. I don't care what you people think so bite your tongue before you regret it. He said no to whatever deal you wanted so go away." Izuku's throat is starting to hurt due to the over use but he doesn't care, he is also growing angry and his mind starts to go places. Insane places. Places that if anyone could read his mind, they would panic, or be disturbed.

Like what would this man look like covered in red...?

Katsuki starts rubbing Izuku's bare thigh, knowing that he has the situation handled. He uses one hand to pull out his phone to message three of his men to come get the negotiator and take him to Izuku's 'play room', since he plans on giving him to Izuku to do as he pleases with him along with a few other things before he returns him.

Katsuki knows how little Izuku talks and how it will hurt when used too much, so he pulls out a bottle of special made sweet tea from a mini fridge under his desk and holds it for him until they are done.

"Mr. Bakugou, can you please control your pet. This is highly disrespectful! I suggest you accept this offer as compensation for his rudeness otherwise I will wage war against you!" The man booms his threat, pointing to Katsuki.

Katsuki, however, doesn't look fazed. He just gently hands the bottle to Izuku, who takes it with gratitude, and stares back at him.

"I'm sorry, but what was your name, again?"

"Kuradeel."

"Well, 'Karen' you've been rude this entire time. You kept fighting a losing argument, insulted my boyfriend, and tried to wage war on us. For that, I think you should be punished." Katsuki finishes his statement with a loud snap. Not even a second later, three guys came in and surrounded him, guns in hands. "Meet my three best men. They will escort you to what we call, Izuku's 'play room'. Kaminari, check his pockets and if he tries anything, do not hesitate to shock him. Sero, bind him. Kirishima, you walk between the two and keep a grip on him." Without a word, they follow Katsuki's orders and are out the door.

"Kacchan~ you really mean what you said? I get to play with him?" Izuku purrs excitedly, running a finger over Katsuki's chest and down to where his thighs prevent from going further.

"Yes baby, you can. But I want you to leave his back clean except to write something there and alive, though just barely." Katsuki responds, grinding into Izuku's half bare ass and running a finger over the lining of the outfit.

"You know exactly how bad my handwriting is." He licks the shell of Katsuki's ear and bites it. He slowly slides down, getting on his knees and opening his legs.

"And that's one of the reasons why you are the scariest but the most sexiest creatures I know. That's also why I love you so much~" They both smirk and Izuku slowly but sensually runs his hands along Katsuki's thighs before palming his hard bulge.

Things got fuzzy for the two after that as lust clouded over. They spent a good hour or so giving each other so much sinful pleasure that the man from before has almost slipped from their minds.

Almost.

~

Izuku saunters again down the halls of the large building, heading towards the elevator and away from Katsuki's office. His high heels clanking against the hardwood floor, sending warning to anyone who is near. He reaked of sex and of Katsuki, but he liked it that way.

Instead of going to the elevator, he takes the stairs. He wants to make the man scared. He wants to make sure that the man has his head filled with endless things that could possibly be done to him. He wants him to wonder if he will ever see the light of day again. Of course, he will see the light of day, but he will be damaged. Broken. Expertly taken apart until the hope is gone from his eyes. It always gave Izuku a drive. It gave him great pleasure that he gets hard just thinking about it. Even though they just had sex, he knows that Katsuki will help him reach his high after a long... slow... day.

As soon as he reaches the door, he hears cries for help, hoping that Katsuki's men or women has a little bit of pity and let him free. But everyone knows that if someone messes with Izuku's play things, they will end up in a similar position, but less harsh.

Thirty minutes after the door is closed, screams echo through the building.

~

After a week, Izuku allows them to take the mostly dead man away to where he belongs. As always expected of Izuku, the negotiator leaves with a different mentality and look than when he arrives.

The black van didn't stop as they did the drop off, not letting the people inside have a chance to either question or open fire. On his bare back is a message carved sloppily on his back:

Dear Dragon Alliance,

Here is your negotiator back. He clearly has not been taught how to make deals, so we suggest that you make sure to send ones of proper manners and well trained. But don't worry, he has been thoroughly informed on how bad he was and he paid for his mistakes.

With great regard,
The Bakugou League

P.S. We do hope you understand how necessary this was, he insulted my darling and that cannot go unpunished. ~Izu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 14.8K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
69.2K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
43.1K 1.4K 23
Izuku and Katsuki have a relationship that rivals no others, especially as boyfriends. Will this relationship continue to be strong, even through all...
186 24 14
"It was going to be a miracle if I made it though the rest of the year without killing that fucking psycho with my bare hands." There is a new girl...