Keep Digging

Av SebastianValo

After being roped into a drug deal gone bad, Devin Parviainen has the choice of being sent to jail or to a Re... Mer

Excuse Me?
D-Tent
The First Hole
Warm Up To Me
Update
You Got a Funny Way of Showing It
The Warden
A Chat with D-Tent
an update
ANOTHER update i know
wwwwooooow another update
Counselling Session.
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back.
Tension and Relief
Finally.
UPDATE
UPDATE! SORRY FOR BEING ABSENT

howdy gang

1.1K 6 6
Av SebastianValo

lemme tell yall that i have just been going through it. 

my depression has gotten out of hand, i'm suicidal, i'm self harming again. like fuck dude doesnt this shit get easier??  ive started seeing a psychiatrist for the first time in my life, also going to see a therapist that specializes in PTSD. hopefully i can get my shit under control and get my drive and passion back for life. and for writing! it really is fun for me but just not..lately. yknow? 

anyway, i'm not giving up in this story i swear. i just have 0 motivation. i don't even have the motivation to pick up my camera and take pictures, which is something i usually adore. 
i'm really sorry to leave yall hanging, since i know so many of you really like this story (for some reason its really trash) but please be patient. i am going to take care of myself and hopefully move on and become the person i know i can be. 

thanks for sticking with me, gang!! it means a lot to me 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.8M 58.4K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
131K 4K 57
Cassie Quinn, now a Senior in college has her life figured out. She's smart and funny with the heart to match, but lacks confidence. As she was previ...
619K 10.5K 38
(COMPLETED AND EXTREMELY CRINGY AT TIMES. MANY PLOT HOLES TOO LOL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.) When 17-year-old Danielle Brooks is caught for underground fi...
634 90 27
what happens when d most unexpected happens?... Nissi is an average high school girl,you know; two bestfriends,two cool/annoying sisters,a great fami...