Lost Inside × Stray Kids Feli...

By amenaieva

*COMPLETE* Lost everything you had... had no hope... but still fell in love.. F: So you like me? then...be my... More

Lost Inside
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Final

Part 17

1K 38 11
By amenaieva

*Next morning*

It was the day you fly to Sydney.
You all woke up and got ready. Daniel rented a car with a driver that brought you all to the airport.

You were a bit early there so you all just sat at the airport, not knowing what to say. Daniel saw how awkward the silence was, so he decided to give you some time with the boys alone.

D: I'm going to the bathroom and then buy some coffee. Does any of you want something?

All: No..

Then Daniel left, the awkward silence was still there. After like 5 mins. you started to speak woth them.

Y/N: So... what are you planning to do after you go home?

I.N: Probably crying.

Y/N: Ohh cute, but don't cry. You need to man up. No but seriously guys you need some training you are all weak. *starting laughing*

F: Ya what do you mean by all? I am stronger then them.

Y/N: Yeah maybe... but you are still weak, I mean I could beat you up in like 10 sec.

F: *pounting* Why are you so mean today..

You went to hug him

Y/N: Sorry honey, I didn't meant to hurt your feelings

F: Since when do you call me honey?

Y/N: Trying something new

F: You are trying something new when you are leaving me?.. great..

H: Wow she is really mean

You want to say something but Daniel came back and it was time to go.

D: Say your last goodbyes

You looked at the boys and tears were appearing.

I.N: Oh com' on Y/N. You said I shouldn't cry, so you are not allowed to cry either.

Y/N: Come here you little fox.

You hugged each other

Y/N: Be good understood. Don't cause any trouble.  I will miss you a lot..

I.N: I will miss you too..

Then you looked at Han. He immediately hugged you really tight.

H: Y/N, don't you dare to find there other close friends.

Y/N: Don't worry no one can replace you. And stop eating so much.

H: Hehe, I miss you already

Y/N: I miss you too

And the last Felix. You stood there not knowing what to do. Daniel saw that and gave you a little push to him.

Y/N: So... I guess it's time to say goodbye.

F: Yaeh.. I guess..

You then hugged him.

Y/N: Don't forget, I will always love you.

F: I will always love you too. If one day you come back, promise the first thing you will do is come to me.

Y/N: Promise..

He gave you a last kiss and then you backed away from the hug.

Y/N: One day when I come back, you better get stronger that you could beat me okey?

I.N: Yes Mam

H: We'll try

F: Definitely. Love you

You smile at them. And went away.
The boys went back to the driver and drived home.

You were in the airplain sitting next to the window and listening to music. In about 10 hours you were in Sydney.

After you arrived to Sydney airport you got in a car and drived to Daniel's house. The car stopped next to his house and you were shocked.

Y/N: This is where you live???

D: Yeah.. it's a bit bigger then your house.

Y/N: Only a bit??? Did you got blind?

D: Okey okey I got I have a big house. Can we get in, it's getting cold.

Y/N: Is the inside also that big?

D: Well.. it's not small.. I guess..

You went in and you were at shock again.

D: Do you want to look around?

Y/N: Yep.. see you in 3 hours

D: The house is not that big Y/N

Y/N: It is for me

You looked around the house and checked almost all rooms.

(Kitchen)

(Just a place to chill)

(Daniel's room)

(Daniel's bathroom)

(Your room)

(Your bathroom)

(Your closet)

After you were done looking around you came down to the kitchen where Daniel was.

D: Saw everything?

Y/N: Not not yet, I'm tried..

D: Then you can go to your room and get some rest. I hope you saw your room?

Y/N: Yeah about that, when did you put my name on the door and who's clothes are hanging there?

D: Befor we landet I called one friend and asked him and his girlfriend if they could do that and if they could buy you some cloths, but you can go maybe tomorrow buy something yourself.

Y/N: Ah.. okey thx. But now seriously, how much money do you make?

D: Enough for me and for you. Now go rest.

Y/N: Fine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 201 36
➸ "Man, I knew you were Seungmin's friend, but I could have never guessed you would be this lame! I bet you don't even know how to enjoy your life...
37K 951 35
- I love you - ...I don't...but we'll be best friends 😄 -...sure ___________________________________ -C'mon now you can't date him - Why not? Why a...
225K 7.3K 43
WILL UNDERGO MAJOR EDITING BUT THE STORY ITSELF WILL REMAIN THE SAME What's friendship compared to debuting and becoming successful? We were friends...
222 3 19
A Lost girl is looking for freedom from her past and runs into someone she would want to wish she never did, but? He makes her feel free? Why him he...