The Return Of The Zeus Familia

By TheWolfsFury1420

the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she... More

Chapter 1 The Return
Chapter 2 The Push
Chapter 3 The Silverback
Chapter 4 Thief
Chapter 5 The Betrayal
Chapter 6 The Past and Current Battlefield
Chapter 7 Apology
Chapter 8 Spar's and Battle's
Chapter 9 the Minotaur and the Expedition
Chapter 10 Level Up
Chapter 11 Fallen Blacksmith
Chapter 12 Lower Floor's
Chapter 13 Middle Floor's
Chapter 14 Reason For Hate
Chapter 15 Confession and Conflict
Chapter 16 Devoured and Rival
Chapter 17 The Boss Battle
Chapter 18 Appolo Familia
Chapter 19 War Game
Chapter 21 War Game Climax
Chapter 22 Fox in the Box
Chapter 23 Ishtar vs Zeus
Chapter 24 Rakia Invasion
Chapter 25 Back to Oranio
Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

Chapter 20 Training

1.7K 24 3
By TheWolfsFury1420

Bell's training was much more rigorous now, he was doing handstand pushup's with 1000 handstand push up's with a bolder on his feet as he bent his stomach like he is doing a sit up and bending his leg's like squat's to get a full-body workout making him really work his limit's, and after that, he went to punch one of his trainer's indistructable large sword over and over very fast and hard until his fist were covered in his own blood, making him able to tolerate more pain in his fist to punch much harder, faster, and longer than he could before, and when his fist were done, he went to kick's in the same fashion, the same thing for kicking for much stronger, faster, and longer kicking power, and after that, he would run in a small square to make him push his fast stepping, as a werewolf, he can turn on a dot when running no matter how fast, but as a half blood, he had to really work on it, and after that, he would go underwater and use his magic to it's the fullest power to get more out of it for longer.

Yuul's thought's:" normally for Bell, he'd reach his limit by now as he is using these workout's all in one day, but since he's pressed for time, he's training very hard"

Kinsua:" Bell, you're strong enough to handle them already aren't you, not to underestimate your opponent or overestimate your capabilities, but why are you pushing yourself so hard"

Bell:" because if I go as I am, I might kill everyone then and there, I need to get stronger to more recognize my limit's to not kill everyone"

Josh:" so it's more on the line of not wanting to kill everyone, well... that's a good thing to consider"

Yuul:" yeah, not many would like all those people getting killed all at once"

Bell:" and for that, I need a lot of training to realize my limit's"

while everyone is wondering what to do, they were doing what they can, as this is a familia war, the Zeus familia cannot just help without making the Hestia familia lose by default, though, they were doing one thing.

Zack:" you realized it as well"

Merry:' yeah, Bell seems distracted"

Anna:" well... Lily was taken by the Soma familia, so he is thinking about her"

Zack:" no dought Bell is strong, but he doesn't want to kill anyone, if this keep's up, he'll lose by the fault of holding himself back too much"

Enyo:" then our next objective becomes clear... let's start a war of our own"

as Lily was in a Soma familia cell, Zanis is talking to Lily about selling the secrets of the Zeus familia as Lily completely shattered his arm and crushed it with her bare hand.

Lily:" the only thing keeping me here is you guys making Bell's life harder than it needs to be, and I can escape whenever I please, you no longer scare me"

Zanis was scared and played it off as he wasn't, however, as he left, blood leaked from his arm as he left and Chandra ew Lily the keys.

Lily:"... why are you-"

Chandra:" I'm sick of the guy myself, if you can do something, then do it"

as Lily opened the door, the Soma familia were threatened with a war, the members were terrified as they knew even one could destroy them, and as Lily went to Soma, Zanis was in front of lily, as Lily looked, she was confident that she could win, her training with the Zeus familia really toughened her up, and she and Zanis knew that she was too much for him to even handle, so she just walked past him and went to Soma.

Lily's thought's:" I need to do this, I need to help Bell, and that mean's, I need to face Soma"

as Lily entered, Soma ignored her to make more of his wine.

Lily:" listen to me Soma, I want to leave the familia, you and the other's have done little to nothing for me, you all abused me, and used me to your bend and will, I don't want to stay, and if this keep's up, your familia is doomed, so don't be stubborn anymore and listen to me"

Soma:"... why should I listen to the word's of a child who would be lost in my wine... alright, if you want it so badly, then drink this wine and say what you just said"

Lily was hesitant, but as she drank it, she noticed something different, the wine was bad, so much so she spit it out in disgust, something Soma was confused about.

Soma's thought's:" she finds it disgusting... she last time fell to my wine's temptation's, what's different now"

Enyo:" because your wine lack's something that makes wine tasty in the first place"

Enyo then showed up out of nowhere as she went to Lily with a jug of water to draw out the bad taste in her mouth.

Enyo:" Soma, for year's, you've made your wine wrong, what your missing is the happiness, the proud brewing, and the heart put into it, all other wine has had this, and it's delicious, your wine lost its taste with how you feel, when I taste wine, I taste the person's compassion in it as well, and you, you have none of that, start this familia over, and make some god damn wine with heart, not just the ingredients you get for it"

Soma was speechless, but then he agreed to it as there were no damages since they solved this before a fight can begin, from there, Bell was Meet with Lily as they both train, as Lily joined Hestia's familia, as they were training, the other's were somewhat worried about what would happen, with everything happening, the Zeus familia were busy. with half of their member's accompanying the Loki familia to Melen, and some stronger member's in the dungeon, the remaining members are doing what they must, Apollo's familia is on house arrest since this could be seen as Apollo distracting the god's for Enyo and are watched by the Loki and Freya familia closely, Apollo though is only minding his business as Casandra tried to convince Apollo otherwise.

Casandra:" Apollo please, if this keep's up, I fear something bad will happen"

Apollo:" We have nothing to fear, we're not associated with Enyo, and the Zeus familia can't stop us since the war has been declared, we have the game set"

Daphne:" beside's, we already went through so much to start this, why not finish it"

Hyakinthos:" beside's, no matter how much of a monster Bell Cranel is, he is still no match for us alone, even with that little add on he got"

Casandra:" but I think if we go through with this, we will-"

Apollo:" we will win, even if he has one helper, it's not enough to help him win, he will be mine, he will be mine"

in the Zeus familia home, some of the higher-ranked member's came back and heard what happened, they immediately set to work, as Bell was now, he was training with multiple people, and Lily was really pulling through to help with Bell's situation by training, and when all was said and done, there was one thing that made the situation much better for the Hestia Familia's chances of winning.

Capaneus:" Hestia let me join your familia"

Hestia:" what"

Capaneus:" Apollo thinks he can attack my family and get away with it, to have his way with everything that's happened, I'd rather die than let that happen, and I don't care if I have to go to Hell and back for my family, if they need my help, I'd do anything it took for them, so please"

Hestia:"... you know, once you do this, you can't just go back"

Capaneus:" who's going to stop me"

Hestia:" fair point"

as Capansue joined, Apollo was scared, but it was too late, it was the big day, and everything was set, as the Apollo familia set up their defenses, they were ready for anything, the people around were placing bet's on who would win, while many voted for Apollo, Nazza placed Bet's on Bell, and with the battle about to begin, the bell rang and the battle commenced.

Apollo familia member:" this'll be easy"

Then Capaneus arrived and everyone in that castle was scared, Apollo was flipping out by the sight of him.

Apollo:" WHAT'S HE DOING, HE CAN'T FIGHT, HE'S NOT IN HESTIA'S FAMILIA"

all the gods looked away and confirmed this, saying Capansue told them to keep their mouth's shut, and when Capaneus went, he fought everyone, they fought, but they were dominated one by one effortlessly, Capansue even yawned by how easy the fight was as he was breaking people's bone's and severing muscles left and right, and when Bell arrived, Bell went straight for Hyakinthos with no hesitation.

Bell's thought's:" My status has improved massively, there's no way I can lose"

remembering his status and Lily's, he was confident he could win.

BELL CRANEL

LEVEL 2

ST: 1175SS

EN: 1198SS

DE: 1114SS

A: 1286SSS

M: 1182SS

MAGIC: ELEMENT BLAST

SKILL'S: LIARIS PHRASE

SLAYER (increases the amount of damage overall enemies with weapon and fist strikes alike)

ARGONAUT

Luck: I

and he then remembered Lily's status when she joined the familia and when she was getting them checked up, and thought about her power and skill in this.

Liliruca Arde

Level 1

ST:463F-671D

EN:562E-699D

DE:509E-634D

A:487F-636D

M:624D-709C

Magic: Cinder Ella

Skill: Artel Assist

while he was confident in his skill, he wondered if Lily would venture the same, Lily was along Capaneus as she was fighting as well, with her new equipment, Lily's armor was a chest plate that had her chest and her upper stomach covered and was mainly chain mail that was lightweight, but tough and durable and was perfect for close encounters that would happen for a sphere user, with some shoulder armor and leg armor as well, combined with her wrist crossbow gauntlet's is perfect for those who prefer distance over close range, but can still fight up close. her weapons were a set of twin crossbow wrist gauntlet's, these are like a shield to her and help her with her hand to hand, along with combat greave's, a tanto knife and finally, a halberd for long-range combat, Lily was like a veteran adventurer as she was owning even level 2 adventurers with ease.

Capaneus:" remember Lily, you need to pull your punches with these guy's, this isn't going to be fun if we end up killing everyone"

Lily:" YOU'RE ONE TO TALK, haven't you been hitting them a little to hard yourself"

Capaneus:" I guess so... welp, nothing either of us can do about it right"

Lily:" how will Bell do"

Capaneus:" if it's Bell, I'm sure he'll make it, if anything, worry about his opponent"

as Bell got there, he used his magic to clear a space and get Hyakinthos by himself, after Bell walked to him, Hyakinthos went for a cut with his sword, but Bell was able to break it with his bare hand's, making Hyakinthos panic a little.

Hyakinthos:" you... YOU... BASTARD, WHAT IS IT THAT APOLLO FIND'S SO APPEALING ABOUT YOU, I'VE GIVEN MYSELF TO HIM BODY AND SOUL, AND YET, YOU GET MORE OF HIS ATTENTION THAN ME, WHAT THE HELL IS IT ABOUT YOU THAT MAKE'S YOU MORE WORTHY OF HIM THAN ME"

Bell:" ...nothing"

Bell's answer made him and others watching speechless as he was calm and collected the entire time he was talking.

Bell:" their's nothing that would make me attract so much attention from the god's, there's nothing that should make me attract the attention of the god's, yet I do, I didn't ask for Apollo's attention, I don't want Apollo's attention, yet, I have it, I didn't ask for thing's to escalate this far, yet it has... have you, or better yet, EVERY ADVENTURER WATCHING JEALOUS  OF ME IF I HAVE YOUR DEITIES ATTENTION, TELL ME THIS, DID I ASK FOR ANY OF THAT, DID I ASK TO BE SOUGHT AFTER BY THE GOD'S WHO WOULD GO THIS FAR TO GET ME IN THEIR HAND'S, NO, NO I DID NOT, THAT WAS UP TO THEM, THEY MADE THE DECISION TO DO THIS, AND IF ANYTHING IS TO BE SAID IN ALL HONESTY, I'M THE VICTIM OF THEIR LUST AND GREED, AND ALL OF YOU, WHAT THE HELL, I'VE BEEN POISONED, BEATEN, STABBED, CUT, IMPALED, AND FOR WHAT, BECAUSE YOU'RE GOD ASKED YOU TO, IF THEY TOLD YOU TO KILL A BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE HOW THEY LOOKED, WOULD YOU LISTEN, THEIR'S A LINE TO WHAT YOU SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T LISTEN TO YOUR GOD OR GODDESS, WAS IT WORTH IT, WE'RE HERE NOW, AND RIGHT NOW... I have no mercy for what happens to a mear puppet"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 140 7
One thousand years ago Albert Waldstein battled against the legendary One Eyed Black Dragon along side his wife the wind spirit Aria as their daughte...
8.6K 176 14
AU. Alfia and Zard never attacked Orario instead several years before they had a son of their own whom they raised along side Bell with Zeus. What wi...
85.2K 2.5K 31
The Freya Familia Ran by the Goddess of Love, War and Fertility Freya herself. A familia known for their brutal strength, one of two responsible for...
11.8K 196 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...