I love you, Roseanne Park Cha...

By myonlyrosie

Lisa, an infamous rapper and dancer, yet phenomenally loved all around the globe has never loved anyone more... More

Chapter 1: 박채영
Chapter 2: 내 장미
Chapter 3: 내 다람쥐
Chapter 4 : 파스타
Chapter 5 : 내 사랑
Chapter 6 : You & I
Chapter 7 : Memories
Chapter 8 : Cold Hearts
Chapter 9 : Hidden feelings
Chapter 10 : The Truth
Chapter 11 : Stay
Chapter 13: Confusion
Chapter 14: Face Down
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: ER
Chapter 17: Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Dreaming vs Reality
Chapter 19: Family
Chapter 20: The Road to Recovery
Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 22: Something's Off
Chapter 23: Bad Place
Chapter 24: The Grudge
Chapter 25: Smile, Love
Chapter 26: The One Where Lisa Knows
Chapter 27: Promises
Chapter 28: Clashing
Chapter 29: Nothing
Chapter 30: Simple
NEW BOOK ALERT 😜
CHAPTER 31: No

Chapter 12: Fraction

3.5K 99 13
By myonlyrosie

Chaeyoung's POV

I looked up and saw Lisa watching me. I watched as the corners of her mouth starting curving upwards and her eyes started smiling at mine.

"What do you want, stop staring at me like that," I interrupted the silence, trying to make sure  I don't stutter because I'm feeling so anxious right now. My heart is beating a hundred miles an hour.

"You," she blurted out.

"L-Lisa..! How can you just say something like that so casually!" I smacked her shoulders, my eyes wide in shock. Her smug face winking at me while she chuckled.

"Aish... are you embarrassed already Chaeng? It's just the both of us what do you have to hide?" she smirked.

Lalisa Manoban, you are going to be the death of me.

"N-no," I replied, watching as her brown orbs soften and she leans in and kisses my forehead. "I'm going to go take a shower...," she pulled out of our embrace, making her way to my wardrobe.

She slid the doors open and I watched as her eyes wandered, stopping at the right corner as she tilts her head in my direction, beaming.

Right. I still have all her clothes. Well, this is a little embarrassing.

The comfortable silence enveloping my room as she grabs a grey pullover, a pair of boxers and a towel then heads toward the bathroom. She got to the door and then twirls around, facing me "... wanna join me?" she shoots me a playful grin.

"YAH LALISA!!."

"Okay, okay," she burst out laughing "I was just kidding!."

As she shuts the door, I sighed, letting out the breath I've been holding. This is starting to feel like old times again.

I let my thoughts wander, remembering how we met and how our lives have been so different in the past 8 and a half months. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by her singing.

I giggled as I hear her singing at the top of her lungs, not caring about how out of tune she's intentionally being.

Walking over to the window still and sitting on the ledge, staring out at the city lights that were glimmering. I'd sit here every night, just admiring its beauty. However, tonight, it was exceptionally beautiful.

Someone once said that love changes people. It changes the way you see everything around you. Not as literal as waking up in a different world, like in that Disney movie Enchanted, one could only dream!

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't hear the bathroom door creak open, and there stood Lisa, her hair wrapped in a towel and clothed in her comfy sleepwear.

"A penny for your thoughts Miss Park?" she teased as she stood next to me.

I jumped a little at the sudden fright. "Woah, when did you get out?".

She giggled and pinched my cheeks "I almost forgot how cute your cheeks are," making her aegyo voice before she continues "Also, I've actually got a concert tomorrow. I might needa wake up early to go for rehearsals," she pouted.

"What time do you need to get up? I can wake you in case you don't hear your alarms," I smiled.

"Yah, why do you look so happy... can't wait to get rid of me already?" her eyebrows furrowed.

"No, it's not like that! I just-," I defended.

"I'm just kidding" she gave me her teethy smile.

I glared at her childishness and held her hand "You're such a brat. But I was going to say, I'm just so proud of you," my thumb rubbing the back of her palm in circles "You're gonna slay at that concert tomorrow!".

"T-Thanks Chaeng. It means a lot," she replied, not being able to contain her smiles "Will you come tomorrow?" Lisa looking at me, her puppy eyes pleading me.

Ugh, why is she so irresistible!

"Yeah, I just have this thing I needa reschedule but I'll be there!".

___________________________________________________________________________

Lisa's POV

It's about to be showtime. I'm in my dressing room as my stylists are making sure everything looks ready to go. They're always so meticulous and good at their jobs, I'm grateful to have them. My manager, Jackson, comes into the room and starts running through the runsheet with me.

Jackson Wang

As he flips through the stapled sheets, combing his hair back with his fingers as Mark, my hairstylist watches him intently. I rolled my eyes and laughed, it was so obvious that Mark's got a thing for Jackson, but he doesn't have the balls to approach him. Wuss!

Mark Tuan

While listening to Jackson talk to side of stage through his comms, I eyeballed Mark and mouthed "Talk to him!" which in his response he shoots daggers at me with his eyes and silently retaliated. I smirked at him and as if knowing what I was about to do, Mark lined his finger with his neck and gestured it across mouthing "Bitch I will kill you!".

I chuckled at how nervous he gets around Jackson.

"Lis are you listening?!," Jackson raised his eyebrows. "You go on in 5 minutes, did you hear anything I said?" he rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.

"Yeah, yeah totally. Look J-Flawless," I blurted out, watching as his face turned red. It was funny, because Jackson's more than just my manager, he's like a big brother. A big brother that over-worries about runsheets and gigs. "-Managernim, I meant. J, I need a favor."

"What is it? Do you need to check your in-ears again?" he started blabbering again.

"Nope, can you help me tell Mark something?" I responded.

He nodded his head before I got up, brushing my skirt and making sure there wasn't any lint or hair on my clothes.

Walking towards the door, I yelled out to Jackson "Tell Mark that he put my bangs in the curler too long! K, love you bye!".

I can hear Mark cussing at me and getting worked up over my playful comment. I chuckled. He's such a drama-king I love him. I took a big breath and stepped into the side of stage to thank everyone for the hard work and wishing us all the best concert ever.

Hearing my fans scream my name even before I managed to get on stage, making me feel so excited to see them and bring my A-game.

I got under the platform and readied myself on the big tile, preparing myself for it to slowly elevate me onto stage. Taking one last deep breath before giving the service producer and Jackson a thumbs up.

"Yo yo yo! What's up my loves!" I spoke into the mic, hearing them roar and the light flashes from all the cameras in the auditorium. The set up for this concert was a little different to all my previous ones, I requested a long walkway so I could get closer to my fans.

As the tracks for the first few songs played, I sang along, waving and high-fiving the crowds that have always made me feel supported in my journey of being an idol. Blowing kisses and making finger hearts as I joked with them, hearing them sing along to every word of my songs.

I can never get used to this feeling. The adrenaline that pumps in my veins as I jumped and rapped on stage.

My eyes slowly searching for the love of my life in the crowd, but to no avail, as the lighting made everyone after the first row of the moshpit look like shadows.

Finally came time for the last song.

"So, there's this new song I wanted to sing for you guys. I wrote this a while ago, but it didn't feel like the right time to sing it yet... up until now."

The flickering lights came to a halt as I made my way to the grand piano that was emerging from the left side of the stage. The crowds cheered and suddenly became silent as I spoke again into the mic.

"This is song's called Fraction," my eyes catching a glimpse of Chaeyoung in the crowd, locking eyes with her while my lips curve into a big grin "...and I wrote this for you."

(This is a song by ALIUS x Rasmus Hagen. Please do listen to it, it's amazing. Also we'll pretend that Lisa wrote this song in this fanfic. But ofc, credits to ALIUS and Ramus).

I played the first chord and slowly let my fingers take the lead on the grand piano.

I'm gonna tell you how I feel
The ocean's deep of blue
The sky that never bends

I'm not afraid to share my all
My darkest and my light
All I have I give to you

So just dive right in
Into my arms
And just hold my hand
You're more than enough

All I need is a fraction
A fraction
Of what your world can give
Just a fraction
A fraction, ooh

Your world has so much love
You are more than enough
All I need is a fraction
A fraction
A fraction of your love

We met through the telephone
Through a modern piece of art
I could see you smile

It's the same as yesterday
You're perfect in my eyes
In every single way

So just dive right in
Into my arms
And just hold my hand

You're more than enough

All I need is a fraction
A fraction
Of what your world can give
Just a fraction
A fraction, ooh

Your world has so much love
You are more than enough

All I need is a fraction
A fraction
A fraction of your loveA fraction of your loveA fraction of your love

All I need is a fraction
A fraction
Of what your world can give
Just a fraction
A fraction, ooh
Your world has so much love
You are more than enough
All I need is a fraction
A fraction
A fraction of your love

I ended the song on a long chord. As I blinked and watched my fans waving their lit phones in the air, always reminding me of their undying support and love. I scanned for Chaeng, and saw her wiping her tears with the ends of her sleeve, her lips curved upwards as I thanked my fans.

"Thank you for coming out and watching me sing tonight, I love you guys! Saranghae~," I bowed and made my way off stage.

I wrote 'Fraction' one night when I was missing Chaeyoung. It was about 2am in the morning and I was debating between getting drunk or writing. Suddenly, inspiration hit as I browsed through my playlist and found "By Your Side" on the first queue.

Then my thoughts followed the reminiscent journey of my relationship with the girl I fell in love with; Park Chaeyoung. I remembered meeting her through FaceTime, when Jisoo first joined YG Entertainment as a trainee and met Jennie and Chaeyoung shortly after. They became really close and would often talk over the phone about practice.

I was making my way to the dressing room, walking past everyone who helped run tonight and bowing and thanking them for their hard work. As I creaked the door open I saw roses and a note on my dresser table. I flipped the note and it read:

You are amazing

&

I love you,

R

Cute.

I checked my messages on my phone, hoping to text mum about the crazy concert I just had.

Multitasking as I took my outfit off, and slipped into a big sweater and some baggy jeans. Exchanging my bulky boots for sneakers as I packed my belongings into my duffel bag.

Suddenly, I heard my door slammed open and a panting Jackson came through it. "L-Lisa. Man, dispatch is getting faster and even more ruthless. Have you seen this??" he shrieked.

"Mr. Managernim, what are you freaking about this time-," I looked at the screen of his phone, letting it register in my mind before grabbing it and reading it closer.

"Blackpink Rosé seen at Lisa's Concert, Rumours confirmed?".

"Lisa's National Tour; Playing with Fire kicked off this Friday night, packing out Gimpo City Stadium. Who else turned up in the pool of 10,000 people you ask? Well, no other than Blackpink's own Rosé who was rumored to have a close relationship with Lisa. Even with a mask on, we can still recognize your stunning features, R."

I stopped reading. "What in the gossip girl is this shit?" I hissed, slight anger rising in my tone.

Jackson sighed and looked at the ceiling, his stress veins popping out as it could potentially be a PR nightmare if we didn't handle it properly. He then directed his stare at me, raising an eyebrow in suspicion. "L, you knew she was coming didn't you?" Jackson questioned.

"Yes..." I replied softly.

"Wait, so what does this mean? Is Dispatch onto something? Are you guys really back together?" he started getting excited. Jackson loves Rosie, they pretty much were the annoying "best friends" who could laugh at anything and everything. It also helped that Rosie's a big softie and she just loves humoring him.

"Uh... we haven't really talked about that yet..." I blushed.

Jackson looked at me and started smirking before he let out a cough and straightened himself out. "Okay, let me handle it. It's gonna be okay," he assured me before patting me on the head and leaving out the door.

Hmm, I wonder if Chaeng's seen this yet. What's gonna happen on her end?

I picked up my phone and dialed "Chipmunk".

It rings a few times before she picked up.

"Hello?".

________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Thank you guys for waiting this long for this chapter! Apologies for the delay, and I hope you've all been well :)

I was shocked at the number of views. #shooksévibes

You guys are the best! love yaaaaaaaa~

Also, next chapters will be drama-llama(s).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.4K 60
Having your parents own the largest bank in the world. Living in a mansion that could just about be called a castle. Going to the most prestigious...
85.3K 4.6K 26
Park Roseanne or Park Chaeyoung ❥ The girl who thinks that life is unfair, that life sucks, that life's a bitch. I mean, who wouldn't think about thi...
27.8K 920 20
Roseanne Park from Australia, arrives in Seoul not ready to embrace the fact that she'll be living the rest of her life there, until she met Jennie K...
45.3K 2K 31
Roseanne Park, a high flying, powerful and hardworking accountant is about to take a long deserved and much needed vacation. But when a 'friend' sets...