Dangerous Bond

بواسطة CailinAnneBritz

Team 7 work together as priority one instead of seeing the others as a burden. Kakashi Hatake keeps on train... المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Author's Note - Sequel

Part 53

15.4K 500 98
بواسطة CailinAnneBritz

A petite looking girl walked through the streets of Iwagakure. Her bag slipping every so often from her shoulder before she'd shrug it back on with an annoyed expression.

The Pinkette had gotten through the guards guarding the gates easily enough once she revealed the letter she had received from her sensei.

'Sensei...' Sakura thought sadly as his masked face flashed before her eyes.

Sakura looked down at the ground, trying her hardest not to let the tears leak from her eyes again. She'd cried almost the whole to Iwa and physically didn't have any more tears to cry but still they threatened to fall.

Shaking her head, Sakura looked up at the Tsuchikage building with determination.

She needed to become stronger if she ever hoped to achieve the many goals her and her team have set before themselves. One of those goals now being searching for their missing Sensei If he was even...

'No! I can't think like that' Sakura internally snapped at herself.

"Why is leaf scum in Iwagakure?" An unfamiliar but hostile voice questioned.

Sakura snapped her head up to make eye contact with a short-haired, female, teen who was staring down at her with a scowl.

The pinkette stared blankly at the Iwa nin "I'm looking for training accomodation" She confidently stated.

The Iwa nin narrowed her eyes at the young chuunin "I see. You must be lost if you think you'll find that in this village"

Sakura, undeterred by her words, gave a small smirk "I think that would be up to the Tsuchikage, wouldn't it?"

The woman seemed ready to lunge at the pinkette but held herself back "Tch. Very well, follow me. I'm not letting you out of my sight" She said before walking off.

Sakura deadpanned 'Literally just let me out of your sight'

The pinkette quickly followed. A moment of silence followed as the two tried to analyze each other without the other realising it though they both knew it.

"What's your name?" Sakura eventually questioned with a bored look in her eyes. Her eyes glanced around the rocky environment and found herself already missing the forest suroundings she was used to.

"What's yours?" The woman retorted with a scowl.

"Sakura Haruno, chuunin" The pinkette stated, trying to get past the tense atmosphere since she'd probably be staying here for a while.

"Hm... I'm Kurotsuchi" The named woman announced, the hard edge in his voice softening.

Sakura flashed her a kind smile "Nice to meet you Kurotsuchi-san. I hope to get along with you"

Kurotsuchi stared at her, unfamiliar with this behavior from the hidden leaf but nonetheless gave a small smile back as she led the way to her grandfather's office.

___

Naruto trained hard. Harder than he's ever trained with Kakashi but the training he received now wasn't only thanks to the legendary Sannin, Jiraiya, but also because of the small toads, Jiraiya had summoned in order to help teach the blonde chuunin sage mode.

The two were currently in an open field, an hour away from the nearest village but somewhere within the land of fire.

While Jiraiya had been warned about the effects it may have over the blonde, especially the Kyuubi side of him, the Sannin knew Naruto could handle it. Not only could he handle it but it would give Naruto an extra edge in controlling the Kyuubi.

The only problem was...The blonde had no interest in controlling the beast that had killed his parents.

"What do you mean, Naruto?" Jiraiya questioned, his tone serious as he thought back to his previous student. The painful memories bubbling up at Naruto's decision to try and befriend the beast instead. To say he didn't like it was an understatement.

"Exactly what I said. I want to work with the Kyuubi" Naruto stated, his arms crossed as he patiently waited for the toad sage to grasp his idea.

"There is no working with a monster" Jiraiya muttered, his expression dark, as images of Minato and Kushina played in his mind.

Naruto sighed "I understand your feelings on this but it's my decision. The Kyuubi holds too much hate, Pervy-sage. There has to be reasonable explanation to it all.".

Jiraiya stared down at the blonde for a long moment in thought. Naruto began to feel unsettled as the Sannin's gaze never left him and was about to speak. The blonde didn't know what to say but he felt as though he should say something.

"Look-"

"Very well" Jiraiya cut the blonde off.

Naruto paused in shock.

"But you will only ever try to contact the Kyuubi with me around so I can control any outbreaks" Jiraiya quickly clarified.

Naruto understood his concern and nodded before walking over to a large boulder and sitting crossed-legged on it. Jiraiya began to set up seals around the area to keep others out and the chakra signature of the Kyuubi, and themselves, within his barrier.

As soon as the Sannin completed his set-up and glanced at the blonde, Naruto closed his eyes and concentred on connecting to the sewage place he'd seen once before.

Opening his eyes, the blonde found himself ankle-deep in water with large gates in front of him. He couldn't see the Kyuubi within the darkness but could strongly feel his presence. He knew the beast was watching him.

Naruto tried to swallow what little saliva he had but found his mouth dry from fear and nervousness. He'd only ever spoken with the Kyuubi once and they argued. He hoped this time would be more pleasant.

A low menacing growl sounded throughout the vast space of Naruto's mind. The Kyuubi didn't seem to want to talk.

Naruto gulped 'Looks like it won't be easy but I won't give up now.'

The familiar feeling of determination coursed through the chuunin's veins. Whether it was protecting his family or facing the nine-tailed beast, he wouldn't give up.

Naruto suddenly remembered a memory that seemed distant to him now but was, in reality, only a few months ago when Kakashi had revealed his deep desire for peace.

"Naruto. What do you feel when an enemy attacks your comrades?" Kakashi questioned. The two were sitting idly under the shade of a large tree. Sasuke and Sakura had gone to get everyone food. Or rather, Sasuke was tasked with it as it was his turn but Sakura followed because the Uchiha couldn't get her strange order right.

Naruto, smoking his pipe as he leaned against his sensei's shoulder, looked up at the sky in thought "It makes me angry and I lose sense to reason" The boy spoke truthfully.

Kakashi glanced at him "I see." The Jounin had secretly hoped for a more peaceful answer but was glad his student chose to be honest about his views.

"What about you, sensei?" Naruto questioned back as he took a puff from his pipe.

This time, Kakashi was the one to look up in thought "I get angry as well but...I can't help but think about the enemy. Why do they attack? If for a mission, then I wonder about the leadership of their village. Many would die because of the disagreement of two leaders. It's created a cycle of hatred and mistrust. If not for a mission, something must've happened in their past to create so much hate in themselves".

Naruto seemed deep in thought about what his sensei was trying to say. His words were wise but it made little sense to the blonde.

"Mah, don't worry about it too much."  Kakashi chuckled.

Naruto stared up at his sensei "If that's the case, sensei. How do we achieve peace?"

Kakashi didn't react at first and Naruto began to think he didn't know the answer either.

"I suppose, we can only achieve peace by making peace within ourselves. Only then can we focus on spreading peace to others" Kakashi muttered, images of Rin, Obito and Minato flashed through his mind.

"Have you?" Naruto questioned.

Kakashi stared down at the blonde with a wistful smile "Why do you think I'm talking to you about this?"

Naruto's eyes widened as he realised what the man was doing. He was spreading his peace, meaning he'd found his own.

"I see, sensei" Naruto grinned "In that case, that'll be my view of peace as well"

Kakashi chuckled "I'm sure you and the others will do great things to bring about peace, Naruto"

"Oi!" Sakura called from the distance, a bag in each hand as Sasuke followed with a frown and two bags as well.

"About time!" Naruto called back with a smirk as he got up and ran to meet them halfway. Kakashi watched with a smile as Naruto took some bags of Sakura only to slyly hand it over to Sasuke who glared fiercely at the blonde.

"Weak" The Kyuubi growled as he, too, relived Naruto's memory.

The blonde snapped out of his trance and scowled into the cage as the Kyuubi slowly moved forward. His large snout with sharp teeth were the first things the chuunin noticed, causing him to step back in fear.

More teeth became prominant as the Kyuubi smirked down at the blonde. Opening his eyes, Naruto was struck with bright red manical eyes. He felt the temparature drop and a hollow, empty, feeling resonated throughout his chest.

"You think you can tame me, kit?" The Kyuubi growled, his smirk still prominant and his tone almost sickly sweet that it only pushed the blonde to reconsider doing this but he held strong, for the most part.

"I don't want to tame you." Naruto spoke hesitantly, taking a step forward. The Kyuubi lifted his head ever so slightly "I want to help you" The blonde stated, determination now set in stone in his bright blue eyes.

The Kyuubi remained silent for a moment before chuckling in a menacing tone of laughter.

"Do I look like I need help from a scrawny little brat like you? The boy who cried when his team broke up. Poor little kit" The Kyuubi taunted, moving his head closer to the cage gates.

Naruto scowled "I know my faults...Do you?"

The Kyuubi's laughter stopped as he suddenly glared down at Naruto.

"I know a lot more than you do, kit. I know you'll never be strong enough to achieve this peace you so long after. You couldn't even save your sensei. His body is rotting in the forest somewhere-"

"I can take you talking to me like that" Naruto interrupted, a fierce and dangerous look in his eyes as he stared up at the Kyuubi "But I won't have you speaking ill of my family".

The Kyuubi growled "What are you going to do? You're weak" The beast spat, showing his teeth.

Naruto didn't back down as he stepped closer to the cage "There's nothing I can do. Right now, I am weak but I will become strong and anything you say about my family includes you. You're a part of me" The blonde muttered with an intense gaze placed upon the Kyuubi.

The blonde could see the shock and surprise in the eyes of the beast before he hardened his heart again. Though, Naruto smirked. He knew he'd gotten through to the Kyuubi if only a little.

Turning around, Naruto began to walk away as the beast stayed quiet. Stopping before he came back to reality, he turned halfway to the caged beast with a curious look in his eyes.

"By the way" Naruto called, gaining the attention of the Kyuubi once more "What's your name?" He asked.

The Kyuubi remained silent, his eyes partially wider than before. After a long moment of silence, Naruto didn't falter his gaze from the beast and instead waited patiently.

"Kurama." Was all the beast said before Naruto grinned and continued walking, he waved back at the Kyuubi "See you later, Kurama".

Opening his eyes, Naruto blinked as long green grass and tall full trees filled his vision. He was content with the conversation he'd had with the nine tailed fox and couldn't help but feel giddy as he thought about it. A smile broke out on the blonde's face but it quickly fell as he felt a hard kick to his back.

The chuunin was sent flying into an open field where they'd been stationed. Gliding across the ground, Naruto quickly adjusted his weight and landed on his feet albeit still skidding backwards.

Coming to a halt, the blonde glared up at the attacker only to see Jiraiya staring back at him with suspicious eyes.

"What are you doing?" Naruto questioned with an unamused tone.

Jiraiya seemed to realize his mistake as he sweatdropped "He...He... Sorry kid, I thought for sure the Kyuubi would've taken over"

Naruto closed his eyes and crossed his arms to keep himself calm "I see" He muttered.

Opening his eyes, Naruto glanced at Jiraiya "His name is Kurama" The blonde announced with a small, thoughtful, smile.

"It's got a name?!" Jaraiya yelled.

Naruto grew an irk mark on his forehead as he glared over at the Sannin "Yes. Now, can we go? I want to continue my training and I want begin training with Kurama" Naruto said as he walked over to the boulder he was sat on beforehand and picked up his backpack.

Jaraiya became serious as he regarded the chuunin "Very well but I don't see how you'll get the beast to train with you."

Naruto threw a light glare at the Sannin again "I won't give up on Kurama. I just need to get stronger and then he'll recognize me as someone worthy of helping him" Naruto muttered as he began to walk away.

Jiraiya soon followed alongside him and glanced down at him "That doesn't sound like a healthy mindset" He mumbled.

Naruto sweatdropped "I know that but whatever it takes, he needs someone to understand...They all do" The blonde Jinchuuriki stated.

Jiraiya could noticed the fire of determination burning brightly in his blue eyes. The kid definitely held the will of fire.

"Then let's start" Jiraiya grinned.

___

Sequel will be following shortly. Thank you all for being so patient in waiting for updates, I know it's been difficult.

As most that gain attention in something they love doing, I never expected this story to reach the level it has but the journey isn't over yet.

If you guys want to, follow _Britz_Photography_ on Instagram and Facebook for my photography posts.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

241K 4.7K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
239K 5.9K 70
"Team 7, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuuga Hinata." "I-I will be with Naruto-kun?!" Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Hinata b...
54.2K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
9.1K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...