His Hatred(On Hold)

By MokshDa_xoxo

"Okay then honey take a seat," he said and I did as I was told. "Well Blair the past few months, things have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Announcement
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Important notice
Chapter 34

Chapter 26

10.9K 412 45
By MokshDa_xoxo

What are the qualities of a real friend to you?

Blair's POV

The sky was smoothly invaded by the hues of orange and yellow with the occasional fluffy clouds. The subtle conversation around me went into murmurs as I was getting lost into my thoughts. 

The feeling of betrayal was still lingering in my mind as the image of what happened this morning kept replaying. 

Sighing, I closed my eyes to collect myself. 

"Blair," I heard the rather timid familiar voice say. 

Opening my eyes, my mouth fell open when I saw Hazel standing in front of me. Her luggage was right next to her as she was looking at me nervously. 

"Hey," I said, not really knowing how to react. 

"I wanted to talk to you before leaving," she said as she reluctantly sat next to me. 

Not getting a response from me, I heard her sigh as she lowered her face. 

"You knew all along that I was Cyen's wife, didn't you," I asked her, somehow dreading the possible answer. 

"Of course not. I genuinely didn't know. I swear... It was purely accidental that we met at the cafe," she said, looking at me with so much hope. 

"I am sorry that I was thinking too much into it but still, Cyen is the man that you are in love with, isn't he," I asked as I finally looked at her. 

"Yea I admit that I still love him but I know that I can't expect him to love me back since he has you. I'm moving on," she said with sincerity. 

Despite her sounding very sincere, I couldn't help the nagging feeling that she might be lying. 

"I want to believe you Hazel but it's still my husband we are talking about. I feel like it would be weird to knowing that my friend at one point had feelings for my husband. I hope you understand where I'm coming from," I said as her expression dulled. 

"I understand... I was really looking forward to spending time with you but I guess it won't happen now," she said with a weak smile. 

"Thank you so much for understanding," I said as she stood up. 

"I better get going," she said as sadness clouded her face. 

At this point, I was feeling deeply guilty as I watched her. 

"Can I have a hug before you go," I asked her as I gave her a smile. 

She gave me a smile before pulling me into a hug. 

"It was great knowing you," I said as I was now feeling sad. 

"I loved meeting you too," she said just before we pulled away. 

"I hope you have a nice flight," I said as she started walking away. 

As I watched her out of the door, I was immediately startled when someone poked my arm. 

With my hand resting against my heart, I looked behind to see Nathan standing with a completely blank face on. 

"Why would you creep on me like that," I said as I was breathing heavily. 

"You know, you really make it hard for me to ever believe you," Nathan said, completely ignoring what I said. 

I frowned as he crossed his arms across his chest. 

"What do you mean," I asked him as I scrunched my nose in confusion. 

"I mean you are friends with Hazel so how can I not be sure that you are not plotting with Hazel to fool Cyen and steal all his money," he said. 

I looked at him with my mouth wide open. 

"Are you kidding me? From where do you get all these bullshit," I said with my hands on my hips. 

"I didn't even know she was his ex girlfriend. So don't come and accuse me of something I didn't do, you asshole," I said before smacking him on the head. 

"I was just being caution," he said as he frowned at me. 

"I'm getting tired of proving to you that I am not the bad guy," I said as I sighed. 

Sitting down, I rested my face in my hands as I tried to calm myself. 

"I know you are not the bad guy, Blair. It's just that I just don't want Cyen to get hurt," he said as he sat down next to me. 

"He definitely is in love with Cyen or something," I thought to myself as I chuckled. 

"Why are you laughing," he asked. 

Shaking my head, I gave him a smile. Just as I was looking at him, I suddenly remembered about the text message from my supposed stalker. 

"I forgot to tell you... I got a text from that unknown number again," I said. 

He swiftly looked at me with his lips pressed into a thin line. 

"What! Show me," he said as he grabbed my phone from beside me. 

"Let me unlock it first, you dummy," I said as I unlocked it and went to the text message. 

As he read the message, I noticed how his brows furrowed. He leaned a bit forward before swiftly looking around. 

"Listen to me Blair. This is getting serious. That person seems to be dangerous. They are going out of their way to keep tabs on you when you are even out of the country," he said. 

He sat up straight before looking at me with dead seriousness in his eyes. 

"As much as I hate you, it doesn't mean that I want you to get hurt or killed by this stupid stalker," he said bluntly. 

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed at his statement. 

"What can we do besides waiting," I said. 

"I don't understand why I'm even bothering being worried about you when you clearly don't care about yourself," he said. 

"Ohhh what a drama queen... You are worried about me," I said as I squeezed his cheeks very hard. 

Yelping in pain, he slapped my hand so that I stop. 

"Keep your hands away from my face. My poor handsome face," he said as he cupped his cheeks. 

"Aww you look like a cute red tomato," I said as I laughed at him. 

Aggressively running his hand through his smooth hair, he threw a death glare at me. 

"There is nothing cute about me. This is pure sexiness," he said as he pointed to himself. 

I pretended to gag as I heard his words. 

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, honey," I said as I patted his head. 

"Anyways let's go join Cyen and Stephan," I said as I got up. 

And just like that, the rest of the vacation went by almost in a blur and we were already back in America. 

"I feel like shit," Nathan said as we got out of the jet. 

"Yeah you look like shit too. Anyways do you want to come over for dinner," I asked him as I was feeling slightly bad for him. 

"I was actually already coming over. I'm sleeping over," he said nonchalantly. 

"Ok then," I said. 

"When did I agree to this," Cyen asked. 

He made his way to us to us. 

"I didn't know that I had to ask," Nathan said, making Cyen shake his head. 

Fifteen minutes later, we were on our way to my parents house. 

Yawning, I rubbed my eyes as I tried to push the fatigue away. 

"Blair, give me your bag," Nathan said, reaching towards me. 

"No why," I asked him as I pulled it out of his reach. 

"I hid my snacks in there. Stephan was trying to eat them," he said. 

What a child!

"You are such a child," I said, handing him the bag. 

Turning my head, I caught sight of Cyen who was already busy checking his emails. Well I guess workaholic Cyen is back in town. 

Finally reaching my parents' house, I couldn't help but feel excited to finally see them again. Knocking on the front door, we were warmly greeted by Brad. 

"Miss Blair, it's good to see you again," he said after he let us all in. 

"It's good to be back," I said with a big smile on my face. 

Walking in the hallways of my childhood brings a sudden feeling of nostalgia as well as sadness for some reasons. 

As we got into the backyard, my parents were sitting on the bench swing. 

"Hey mom," I said, feeling Cyen stand by me. 

"Oh Blair honey," mom said, making her way towards me. 

She wasted no time in pulling me into a bone crushing hug. Following her, dad gave me a welcoming hug. 

Looking around, I search for my little ball of fur in the garden. My heart immediately melt when I saw the little golden puppy sniffing the bushes. 

"Zeus, bubby, come here," I said in my obnoxious baby voice. 

Swiftly looking around, I watched as he excitedly wagged his tail as soon as he saw me. He sprinted to me. Picking him up, I snuggled against his soft fur. How I missed my little bundle of joy. 

"How was Maldives, love," dad asked me, as we all made our way inside. 

"It was beautiful, dad. The sea and beaches... Don't even get me started on the forest, oh the nature there," I said as I was already remembering the beautiful scenery. 

We all sat down and started talking. Dad was talking business with Nathan while mom went to the kitchen. Then there was Cyen who was glued to his phone. As I looked at Zeus in my arms, an idea sparked in my mind. 

Getting up, I made my way to Cyen. 

"Aww, Zeusy look it's daddy... You missed him, didn't you," I said, placing Zeus in Cyen's lap. 

Zeus was licking Cyen all over the face as Cyen was pushing his face away. 

"He licked my mouth," Cyen said, holding Zeus away from his face. 

"He is so excited to see you. Aren't you, bubby," I said, petting him.  

I caught sight of Cyen rolling his eyes at my statement as he put Zeus back down. 

"I need to wash my mouth," he said in disgust as he walked away. 

Leaning down, I started petting Zeus when I suddenly heard Cyen's phone go off. Quickly glancing over, I reached for the phone and picked it up. 

I was about to talk when the caller beats me to it. 

"Mr Niarchos, I warned you before about your wife but you chose to ignore me but this time I'm bringing proof of the true colors of that gold digging bitch... You will be sorry for not believing me, I'm only your well-wisher after all," the oddly familiar voice said, not even giving me the opportunity to respond. 

Pulling the phone away from my ear as the line went dead, I couldn't stop the vicious thoughts invading my thoughts. 

What does all of this mean? 

My heart suddenly felt ten times heavy as uneasiness washed over me. The doubts were slowly swelling my mind. 

"Who would want to do that," I thought to myself with the worth scenarios playing in my mind. 

***

Hey guys, I am really sorry for disappearing like that for so long but I just started university and it was quite hard to adapt to the routine at first. But now I'm getting at ease with this whole new routine. 

I will be trying my best to write and post as often as I can but since I'm still overwhelmed with assignments, it might get quite tiring for me but still I'll be trying my best. 

So I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and make sure to show some love by voting and commenting. This helps a lot. 

Also good news! I passed my first modules which was probably one of the scariest things that I went through but I powered through. If you want to see my uni life, you could follow me on insta since I always put up stories. 

-Love Mokshda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 379 33
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
58.4K 1.1K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
901K 47.6K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
219K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...