His captive possession (Roman...

By ALunarDream

Hemlock Grove...a town located in Pennsylvania. One would think that it was a normal town that is practicall... More

Disclaimer and story description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you/Exciting news

Chapter 23

1.2K 23 2
By ALunarDream

Letha was about to reply when Alyse spoke up. "I was asking Letha if she was up to the task of being one of my bridesmaids for the wedding. It only seems fitting seeing as Letha are about to become cousin in laws."

"And when did you forgive Letha for what she has done to you," Roman asked.

"Letha and I sat down like adults and talked out our issues. Since then we managed to fix what was broken. We're friends once again. Besides I wouldn't feel right if I didn't have Letha there at the wedding as one of my bridesmaids," Alyse said.

"Glad to see that you have forgiven Letha, as well as accepting the fact that you can't back out of this wedding. Why the sudden change of heart though. I mean before you were really angry with Letha. Mind telling me what changed your mind," Roman asked.

"It was childish for me to remain mad at Letha. Besides I had no room to be mad at her, because I shouldn't have been with Peter in the first place. And I'm accepting this fact and owning up to that mistake. That and your mother stopped by the school today. She told me about the wedding change. She said something about wanting to show Shelly and I the finished product of the wedding dress. She said she wants to make sure that it looks perfect on me, and that I like the way it looks. I never knew your mom had the perfection of others in mind," Alyse answered.

"Well you know my mother. She doesn't like it when a single detail goes wrong. Though you won't be going anywhere with my mother by yourself. You know how I feel about her. If my mother wants you around, she's going to have to deal with the fact that I'm there as well. If she doesn't like it, then she doesn't get a chance to see you," Roman said.

"Roman I was meaning to ask if you wanted to spend the day with me? It's been forever since we had a day with just us. And I would love to do something fun with my cousin. Are you in," Letha asked.

"Only if Alyse can join us. I don't want her getting bored sitting around waiting for me to return home," Roman explained.

"I was actually going to clean my parents house up a bit. Rather then selling it, I was thinking of maybe renting it out, that way I could bring in a bit of extra money on the side," Alyse suggested.

Roman laughed at the idea. "Alyse you don't need to worry about money. You have more than enough where you won't even have to set foot out of the house. All the money that we will ever need will come from the Godfrey Institute. So you can relax and allow me to be a good husband and support you and our soon growing family."

"I don't want to be stuck in the damn house all day, let alone have to rely on the Godfrey fortune to get anything and everything we need. I would like to earn my won money rather than solely rely on the Godfrey fortune," Alyse replied.

"You're not going to be leaving my side. Now do you want me to make it so that you have to come to work with me, and sit in my office while I work," Roman growled at Alyse.

"Roman you can't expect Alyse to sit in the house all by herself throughout the day. At least let her leave and come hang out with me at my house, when you finally take over the Godfrey institute," Letha suggested.

"Last time you were left alone with my wife, you helped her get out of Hemlock Grove. Shit not only did my wife manage to get out of Hemlock Grove, she managed to go and start a new life as a damn Gypsy. She most likely fucked him while he was keeping her hidden from me," Roman said getting annoyed.

"First of all I'm not your wife yet. Get it right. Secondly, what Peter and I did is none of your damn business," Alyse snapped before Roman sent a glare her way, causing her to look down to avoid looking at his ice cold glare.

"I think you forget that it is my business to know about everything that you and Peter have done together, seeing as you are mine. So want to share what the both of you have done, while you were away from Hemlock Grove?"

"Peter and his mother were kind and gave me a place to stay. They took excellent care of me. But that didn't stop me forgetting stressed and scared at the thought of having to contact you to let you know that I was pregnant with your child. I was terrified of having to contact you, because I knew you would go through any means of finding me and bringing me back home along with my unborn child. I was not going to condemn my child to the life of being feared by others because of their last name," Alyse explained.

"Our child. That baby was as much mine as it was yours. You forget that I had say for our baby. But instead you took our baby and fled Hemlock Grove. I have the funds to support us and our unborn child. Sheeit, I could have gone and hired a care taker for our child, so you could've finished school. I would have had everything taken care of, so that you could've graduated from high school. It wasn't like you were planning on leaving Hemlock Grove to go to college anyway. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've got the money to support us. You wouldn't have to leave our child. Sheeit, you would've been pregnant with another child at the time. I would've been running Godfrey Institute with the thought that my wife and children are home waiting for me to return to them. But instead of becoming a dad, that dream was shattered due to you having a miscarriage. It could've been avoided if you had stuck around like a good little wife. But that doesn't matter now does it? All that matters is that you're home with me. Soon you and I will get started on our own family. This time you won't be leaving my sight. I won't have a repeat like the last time," Roman growled out, unaware that Peter had seen everything going on.

"Hey Roman, if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at me not Alyse. She didn't do anything wrong. When we returned to Hemlock Grove, Alyse wanted to stop by and tell you everything that had happened while she was away. But I suggested against it, because I wasn't sure about your reaction to all of this. It was my fault, but I only did it to keep her from getting hurt," Peter quickly said hoping to keep Roman from getting pissed off more at Alyse.

"Well if that's the case, then why would you stop her from wanting to see me, and tell me everything that had gone on while she was gone? Don't you realize that by keeping her from me, it makes the both of you look really bad," Roman said turning to Peter.

"I only kept her away, because she was grieving the loss of her child. You would have contributed to her becoming even more depressed with your reaction. How else do you explain me trying to protect her," Peter asked.

"I say that you weren't doing anything to protect her. You were only keeping Alyse to yourself in hopes that you could pursue something more with her," Roman snapped at Peter.

"Roman please calm yourself down. You're not doing anything to keep Alyse from getting stressed out or scared. I doubt you managed to show this side to Alyse before. This isn't a side that she's used to seeing Roman," Letha said.

Alyse gently placed a hand on Roman's arm, gaining his attention. "Roman, please can we return back home. All I want right now is to be held tightly in your arms, before we have to get ready for the Gala at the institute tonight."

Roman wrapped his arms around Alyse protectively before turning to Peter and Letha. "See that Letha, my wife isn't scared one bit of me. Come along Alyse. We've managed to over stay our welcome here." Roman then pulled Alyse away from a shocked Peter and Letha.

"He can't go around and treat her like she's a piece of garbage or something like that. There has to be something we can do to stop this and save her," Peter stated.

"Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do. Roman and Alyse are due to be wed at any time now. It's safe to say after she officially becomes his wife, no one who is associated with her will ever see her again. Roman will see to it that nobody else gains access to her. He will keep her locked away from the outside world," Letha said.

"There has to be a way to stop them from becoming husband and wife," Peter said.

"Unfortunately nothing can stop it. It was agreed between the Stormnights and Godfrey's that both Alyse and Roman shall wed, and combine the companies as one. Olivia didn't want to accept the company alone. She wanted Alyse as well. When we were growing up, when Olivia caught word that Alyse Stromnight was visiting my house, she always showed up and brought Roman with her. Olivia had tried getting Roman and Alyse to bond at a young age, but it never worked out how Olivia wanted it to. Roman was always chasing other boys away from Alyse. Now that he's older, he's gotten much more possessive of her," Letha explained.

"There has to be a way to keep this wedding from happening. Even if I have to do something to make sure that this marriage doesn't take place," Peter said.

"How are you going to do that," Letha asked.

"If I can manage to get Alyse out of Hemlock Grove again, then she won't have to worry about going through with the marriage to Roman," Peter said.

Letha rolled her eyes at Peter's suggestion. "I doubt it will work this time. Roman won't let her out of his sight at all. Besides I barely managed to get her out of Hemlock Grove the last time."

"Well then we are going to have to distract Roman and keep his bitch of a mother from snooping in our business that doesn't concern her. I know exactly who can help us out," Peter said while taking his phone out and dialing a number. After one ring the person answered the phone. "Hey Destiny. I was wondering if you would be interested in helping me pull something off."

"..."

"Thanks Destiny. I'll see you in a bit," Peter said before hanging up.

"What was that about," Letha asked.

"That is how we are going to get Alyse out of Hemlock Grove. My cousin Destiny has many tricks up her sleeves, that will help us get Alyse away from Hemlock Grove safely."

"I hope for your sake it works. Because Roman will do anything and everything he can to bring Alyse back to him, where he feels that she belongs. He won't stop at anything until he has Alyse back. You better hope that Roman never finds Alyse if you manage to pull off getting her out of Hemlock Grove again," Letha said.

"I'll worry about getting Alyse away from your cousin. But right now I'm in the process of taking care of something," Peter said.

"I hope for your sake you hurry up and wrap whatever it is that you're doing up, because Roman told me that he purchased land already nad he started building a home for him and Alyse to not only live in together, but to start a family as well," Letha said.

"When does he plan on doing all of this," Peter asked.

"It should be ready for their wedding night. But he plans on telling Alyse about this today," Letha said.

"Shit I have to get a hold of Alyse before he goes and says something to her about the house. I'll keep you in the loop of what happens, once I get a hold of Alyse," Peter said before rushing off.

"What is Peter doing," Letha heard a robotic voice speak from behind her, causing Letha to turn around and look at Shelley.

"I don't know what he's doing Shelly. Peter wanted to know where Roman was taking Alyse," Letha said.

"That's easy. Roman is taking Alyse to the very spot, where they have started construction on the house. Roman didn't want to wait too long to reveal the surprise to Alyse," Shelley replied in her robotic voice.

"I thought Roman wanted to wait until right before they got married," Letha asked.

Shelley shook her head no before typing on her phone. "Roman wanted to get a head start on starting a new life with Alyse."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 112 23
Completed - May 2018 - This story continues on from Season 3 of Hemlock Grove. Without giving too much away Roman is able to return through mystical...
945 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...
17K 365 12
You're new to Hemlock Grove and quickly befriend Peter, Shelley and Roman. Just a few days in and your life seems to be changing drastically. Your li...
191K 4K 28
Cortelia Windsor has been used to a life of luxury and royalty ever since she was born. Well, I guess being the Queen's second cousin through marriag...