Shy Boy and Invincible Girl (...

By WinterBear94

Y/n L/n or know as the shyish boy on Remnant, Y/n was in a relationship with Pyrrha Nikos. Y/n always feel sh... More

Bio
Beacon, here we come
Initiation
Badge and Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Special Date
Alpha Wolf
Execution of Discriminal
A/N
Alpha Pup
A/n
Special Day
War
Love
Battle between Hybrid and the Bull
Sick Wolf/ Heated Pup
Confronting
Changes
New Life
A/n
*Problem*

New Stories

1.6K 11 0
By WinterBear94

Created two new books.

Dangerous and Shy Admiral and 10th Reclamation of Remnant

Dangerous and Shy Admiral is different then the original Shy Boy and Invincible Girl, where Y/n ran from Pyrrha after their argument and finally met his father and the Settlement Defense Front.

10th Reclamation of Remnant is where Y/n became a Prophet of Truth of the Covenant Storm and found Remnant, decided to make a new government to make Remnant a much better place to live.

When the 10th Reclamation is finally finish, then I will.. . . . I don't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 593 23
Y/n Schnee was unwanted by his family after they realised that he was a faunas, now it wasn't a case of one of the parents cheating, he was just born...
21 0 1
Jaune and Pyrrha have been dancing around each other for quite some time, Jaune mostly oblivious. That's all about to change - and especially their a...
74.4K 1.2K 10
You were a long time warrior from Mistral, fighting in tournaments and championships around the world. However, there was also one person who took t...
522 12 25
This will be a final fantasy XVI X RWBY story What happens when a young boy at the age of twelve finds out he's secretly a dominant and refuses to ac...