5sos boyxboy oneshots

By snapbackluke

This is a collection of 5sos boyxboy oneshots. Some fluff, some smut. Request anything you want and thank you... More

yay
Lashton // Do It Now, Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens
Muke // Porcelain by Marianas Trench
Mashton // Hold On by Good Charlotte
Cashton // Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus
HELP
!!!!!!!
Cake // Hold On 'Till May by Pierce The Veil
Malum // 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen) by Fall Out Boy
$WAGMONEY
Can't Go Back
HAPPY HALLOWEEN CUTIES
Cake // This Is Halloween by Panic! At The Disc
SORRY
GR8 NEWS
Lashton // Believe by The All-American Rejects
Lashton // Maya The Psychic by Gerard Way
WOWWIIEE
Cake // After Midnight by blink-182
Malum // .stage four fear of trying. by frnkiero andthe cellabration
Malum // Lullabies by All Time Low
Lashton // Touch by Troye Sivan
Mashton // Forget About It by All Time Low
IMPORTANT
Muke // Late Nights In My Car by Real Friends
Muke // Ready To Go by Panic! At The Disco
!!!alert!!!
Lashton // fanfiction
Muke // Deathbeds by Bring Me The Horizon
Cake // A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me' by Fall Out Boy
PLS READ
Cashton // All I Want For Christmas Is You by My Chemical Romance
running from lions
Muke // Ignorance by Paramore
!!HEY!!
Malum // The Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance
new cover
quick question
AY
CALM // Someone New by Hozier
RANTS
CALUM
Mashton // Holding On To You by twenty one pilots
Cake // Life Support by Sam Smith
new story!!
unexpected // muke (from tumblr)
Muke // Shades of Cool by Lana Del Rey
pls read !!!
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Muke // Can't Help Falling in Love by twenty one pilots
Cashton // Disappointed
Malum // sleep's just time spent wasting time
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!
mashton // under cover
PLEASE FUCKING READ
muke & cashton // apple shampoo
blurryface
I POSTED HEAVYDIRTYSØUL
cake // my scars mean nothing when i'm with you
phan read read read
hey!

Muke // All To Myself by Marianas Trench

11.4K 174 79
By snapbackluke

{{smut}}

**IM TRYING TO DO DIFFERENT ARTISTS FOR EACH ONESHOT BUT I FUCKING LOVE MARIANAS TRENCH AND I THOUGHT THIS SONG WENT REALLY WELL WITH THIS ONESHOT BUT WHATEVER OKAY BYE**

"Please just follow me, I thought you wanted me, 'cause I want you all to myself. I can try and suck up, I just can't suck it up. Make me feel like someone else."

Luke's p.o.v

I woke up at my usual time, 6, to get ready for school. It was Friday so I was in a semi-good mood. I quickly took a shower and put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a nirvana shirt and black vans. I made my way downstairs to get breakfast.

"Good morning Luke, I'm working late tonight and I have a meeting tomorrow an hour away so I'm staying over at a friends house who's closer to where the meeting is being held, and I want to visit with my friend so I won't be home until Sunday." I was greeted by my mother when I grabbed an apple.

"Alright, see you Sunday then." I answered, hugging her and going outside to my car.

The ride to school was short, arriving 10 minutes before the first bell for 1st period. I decided to study in the library because I have a test today and my 1st period class was study hall in the library anyway. As I was getting settled, a pale boy with messy red hair, an eyebrow piercing and dressed in all black sat down next to me.

"Hi, may I sit here?" He asked. I was confused why he sat next to me when there were about 20 empty seats in the library, but I wanted to be nice so I just nodded my head.

"My name's Michael, Michael Clifford. What's yours?" He smiled, facing me. I was busy concentrating on my book when he asked.

"I'm... my name's Luke, Luke Hemmings." I stuttered, caught off a little, but still managing to mock him.

"Nice to meet you. What grade are you in?"

"Um... 11. You?" I was confused on why he was continuing asking me questions when he clearly saw that I was trying to study.

"12."

We talked for a good half hour about ourselves and I was starting to really like him. He's an extremely interesting guy, and I'm the complete opposite. I was wondering how he could stand talking to me.

"Hey, if you need help with that, I can help you." He said, pointing at my book. Finally, my chance to hang out with him was open.

"That would be great, thanks! Come by my place around 4? My mom is away for the weekend." I smiled.

"Yeah, that's good. Here, let me see your phone so I can put my number in. You can text me your address." He grinned, taking my phone and rapidly typing his number. When he gave me back my phone, I noticed he saved his name as "Mikey😎🌚". How dorky... I liked him. He smiled, winked, and walked out of the room. Well this is going to be an interesting night.

~after school, back at Luke's house~

The day passed by rather quickly, and oddly, I was looking forward to seeing Michael. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know I'm gay, and I'm almost positive he's not gay. He was extremely attractive, and I soon found myself imagining his plump, pink lips on my pierced ones. I felt myself getting hard, so I quickly stopped imagining impossible scenarios. It was almost 4, and I already texted Michael my address. The doorbell rang and I opened the door. Michael was standing in front of me and I found myself staring at him.

"Well, you gonna let me in or just stare at me?" Michael smirked. I blushed and let him inside and showed him where to put his shoes after he took them off.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked, gesturing him to sit down on the couch in the living room.

"Nah, I'm good. But thanks." He sat down and I sat down next to him.

"So... What do you need help with?" He asked me after the short awkward silence that settled between us.

"Um... I- I don't know... I'm... I'm actually doing pretty well with school right now." My face turned a dark crimson red because I was embarrassed that I asked him to come over to help me with my work when I have no work that needs improving.

"Oh? Then why did you ask me to come over if you don't need any help?" He asked, getting a little closer to me on the couch, probably not realizing what he was doing.

"I kinda just wanted to hang out with you. You seem cool and I didn't want to appear weird to you by asking you to come over to my house after I had just met you. I don't know... You can leave if you want." I was flustered. I probably seem like a complete freak to him now.

"No! Thanks okay, now we have more time to talk!" He laughed. "I wanted to hang out with you too, that's why I offered my help. You're really cool, Luke, you know that?"

"No I'm not." I blushed, and he just smiled and leaned closer to me.

"Yes you are. And I really like you. Tell me if you want me to stop." He said. I was confused until he started kissing my neck. One of my hands automatically went to grab his hair, and the other grabbed his waist. I felt him chuckle and he slowly started kissing everywhere on my face, except my lips. He grabbed my side with one hand and my hair with the other.

"Fuck, please, kiss me." I whimpered pathetically. He smiled and hovered his lips over mine. He's teasing me, that little bastard.

I thought I would play along and I pulled him on top of me so he was straddling my waist. He finally decided to stop being a dick and connected our lips. Now understand, I'm a virgin. I've never even kissed anyone, let alone a guy. If kisses felt the way the one Michael and I were sharing, why did I wait so long? His lips were so soft against mine, and I could feel the emotion. We broke away from each other, only to be reconnected moments later with Michael's shirt off. He licked my bottom lip, swirling his tongue around my piercing. I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped inside it not long after. I felt him trying to get my shirt off, so I pulled away just long enough to remove it. When we reconnected, I felt his hands roaming my chest and moving down to my pants. He cupped my cock through my jeans, and an embarrassingly desperate moan slipped through my mouth. Michael pulled away with a worried expression on his face.

"Have you done this before?" He asked, raising his pierced eyebrow.

"I just want you to suck my dick right now. And since I'm kind, I would like to return the favor." I told him, putting one of his hand back on my crotch. He understood what I wanted, and he squeezed my cock through my jeans again. I moaned again, this time a little louder when I felt Michael's throbbing erection on my thigh. I quickly unbuckled his pants and pulled them off, mine soon joining his on the floor.

"Where's your room?" Michael asked, a little out of breath.

I pulled him up and led him to my room. After I closed the door, Michael pushed me up against it and started sucking hickeys on my neck.

"Mikey, yes." I panted. He laughed and pushed me on my bed, looking down at me. He climbed on the bed, hovering over me. He pulled off my boxers, letting my already hard-on slap against my stomach. Michael grinned when he grabbed my cock, setting a fast pace, flicking his wrist and rubbing the slit with the pad of his thumb. I moaned loudly.

"You like that? Huh, Lukey? Do you like it when I jerk you off?" Michael whispered in my ear.

Without warning, Michael put me in his mouth. He gagged when I felt myself in the back of his throat.

"Oh, Mikey. Oh, don't stop." (a/n: see what I did there) I groaned, grabbing the sheets. "Fucking hell, Mikey. Fuck yes."

Michael started bobbing his head, using his hand to get the rest of my dick that he couldn't fit in his mouth. "Shit." I muttered under my breath. I was a moaning mess by now, and I felt myself getting close.

"M-Mikey, I'm cl-close." I whispered, not sure if he heard me. He obviously did hear me, because he relaxed his jaw and put me in the back of his throat again. I couldn't handle it, and soon I was coming down Michael's throat. He took my cock out of his mouth with an obscene 'pop' and smirked up at me. My legs were weak and I couldn't breathe. I just laid on my back, staring at the ceiling.

"What's up there that's so interesting?" Michael teased, laying down next to me. He put his head on my chest and wrapped his arm around my waist. I wasn't expecting Michael to be the cuddling type.

"Wow. That was," I took a deep breath, "amazing."

"I try." He giggled. This boy is full of surprises. I want to see more of what he can do to me. I want to be ruined by Michael Clifford, and I know that if I stay with him, I will be.

"You're next." I grinned, pulling off his boxers. I wrapped my hand around Michael's dick, pumping quickly.

"Fuck Lukey." He moaned, curling his fingers in my hair. He was dripping pre-come, and soon he was a writhing mess under me. "More, please." He moaned.

"Beg." I commanded, grinning

"Shit Lukey, you're so hot. I want more, I need more. Please." Michael pleaded. I obeyed and pumped faster, flicking my wrist quickly. Michael pulled me to him, kissing my lips roughly. He didn't warn me of his climax until he came in my hand and on his chest. I laid down next to him, feeling halcyon and content.

"That was amazing. Thank you." I smiled, curling up next to Michael. He smiled and hugged me.

"I don't know if this is too early, but... do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked, his face turning red. I looked up at him and giggled, kissing him lightly.

"I would love to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 1.7K 44
One shots for: ❥Cake ❥ Muke ❥ Malum ❥Cashton ❥ Lashton ❥ Mashton ❥ No smut, I can't write OT4's [Requests Open] // not in the fandom anymore, but st...
7.7K 153 12
~5 Seconds of summer one shots~ Includes: -muke- -cake- -Lashton- -malum- -mashton- -Cashton- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
19.1K 184 9
Just a collection of cake (boyxboy) oneshots.. have funnn!!!
36.6K 248 14
5SOS One Shots and Mini Stories. ** Includes CALM, Muke, Lashton, Cashton, Malum, Mashton, & Cake.