Why love me? (Kacchako) *DISC...

By xXAceBeanXx

~Uruakas POV~ I struggle to move, my legs where buried under these rocks and all I could see was his blood. T... More

Introooo
1-Why doesn't she look at me like that.
2-PlanWinOrDefeat?
3-HolyCheeseSticks.
4-Forgotten Memories
Happy Birthday Bakugo!
5-Deku.......
Authors Note!
6-Dont Leave Me Alone.
The Ships.
Authors note
hehehehehehe
7.Some memories are meant to be forgotten.
I'm sorry...

8. Im not worth being remembered.

428 13 4
By xXAceBeanXx

(A/N on this point out it's mostly going to just be in Urarakas POV or just third person, over the few months that I haven't been posting I have been working on my reading and writing skills. But just so everyone knows this'll mostly be in Urarakas POV unless I say otherwise)

I don't know why I was crying, if katsuki or any of the others noticed. They'd most likely think I'm pathetic, I watched as everyone cheered the boys on while all I could do was cry. I smiled a bit, before walking out if the building. Wasn't sure were exactly I was going but I just let my feet lead the way. "I'm such a crybaby" I chuckled to myself. I walked into a alleyway not to far from the building I was just in. It was pretty peaceful back there. But I couldn't shake the feeling, that at least someone was examining me. I sighed deeply to myself as I turned around, "Whoevers there just come out. You've been following close ever since I got here" I said looking into the shadows of the alleyway. A small figure walked out, it was the kid that sang.

"S-Sorry...." The boy said getting shy and embarrassed. "I-I just... Didn't want y-you to get i-into any t-trouble" He said looking back at me. I could tell he wasn't a threat, "Oh, thank you. What's your name by the way?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled softly, "M-My names T-Tyson! I just graduated t-to be a h-hero! I-It may sound silly.... B-But I look up t-to you a lot mo- I mean Uravity! My siblings a-and my parents helped m-me pick out m-my name... I-I hope you don't think of it a-as copying or a-anything because i-it wasn't my intention" Tyson said looking at me. I could tell he was a good kid.

I smiled at him, "Okay, don't worry I won't! What'd you come up with?" I asked. "T-Tyravity! M-My quirk was similar t-to yours... Just not a-as strong! I-I hope you d-dont think of me as a copy cat..." He said fidgeting with his fingers, he had ash blonde hair that poofed up a bit, he had brown streaks in his hair and one red eye one brown eye, overall he just looked adorable. "Don't worry kid, I don't think of you as a copy cat, honestly I think it's cute that you look up to me!" I said with a chuckle.

He got embarrassed again, it kinda reminded me of how deku used to be before he turned into a villain, always so shy and embarrassed when I'd get close to him. "T-Thank you!" He said smiling happily at me. "T-Though I think y-you should get back t-to the party, I-I'll come too! G-Ground zero and a few o-others are kinda worried about you j-just walking out and not saying anything to t-them" He said. I nodded in response, "Okay then let's go!" I said feeling a lot better now I started walking ahead back to the building the party was held in. Tyson followed after me, I didn't catch what he said however. "Sorry mom, I'm not really worth being remembered by you..." He whispered. I looked at him, "Did you say something?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled at me, "N-No it's nothing" He responded to me. I nodded, "If you say so" I kept walking, I finally made it back to the party opening the door walking back in with Tyson trailing behind. "The fuck floaty!?" I heard a certain ash blonde yell running over too me, "Were the hell did you go!" He yelled. I let out a small sigh, "I just went on a walk with Tyson" I responded looking at the angry dandelion in front of me. "Without telling anyone? Do you not know how many people got worried about you!?" He yelled at me. "D-Don't worry G-Ground Zero... S-Shes okay, I m-made sure n-nothing happened to h-her" Tyson said looking at the cactus.

Bakugo let out a sigh, "Thanks Tyson. Sorry for yelling I was just angry you didn't say anything to us." He said looking back at me, that once angry demeanor going back to a calm one. "It's fine Katsuki" I said with a smile.

Once we got back to the house we kinda just plopped down on the couch, we where both exhausted. But I had a lot of uneasiness, I could tell bakugo did to. He kept looking at the doors and windows like someone was just going to bust through at any moment. Honestly, I didn't blame him. For I too was doing the same thing. I got up and looked around the room, I wasn't sure what I was looking for but it was something that's for sure. I noticed something in the corner of the room, it was pretty hidden. I walked over taking something pit of the house plant. It was a camera, and right then and there. I knew,

We aren't as safe as we once thought we where.

________________________________

(A/N: I deeply apologize for my absence on this app. School started a few months ago and it's getting hard for me to update on here! And also sorry for the short chapter. I had a bit of a writers block towards the end of this chapter but I'm okay now!)

Phoenix: Why do you guys have a camera in your house.... That's kinda weird.

Bakugo: I don't know dumbass! Your the one who wrote it in!

Uraraka: He's not wrong...

Phoenix: Wow, I did that?? I thought it was the house plant.

Bakugo: -_-

Phoenix:...

Uraraka:...

Phoenix: Um. This is awkward.

Uraraka: Yeah... True. Uh, shall we close off?

Phoenix: Yep.

All: Bye/Bye Nerds

Phoenix: Bakugo don't call the readers nerds! Your the one who makes all A's and your calling them nerds!?

Bakugo: I'M NOT A NERD! I'M JUST SMART WHILE YOU EXTRAS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!

Phoenix & Bakugo: *Arguing*

Uraraka: Jesus.... I'm gonna have a headache, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 719 28
(Y/N) (L/N) didn't remember much. Not about how they'd gotten there, nor why they'd been taken. All they knew is that they were stuck in this hell. S...
7.4K 269 58
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
128K 4.4K 66
"You know, you weren't supposed to see them." He dropped my arm. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" He grabbed my other arm, exposing those c...
67.2K 1K 49
This is my BakuDeku AU so i dont want any hate comments ( not like i get any) anyway! I hope you enjoy This is my first BakuDeku AU so no hate please...