3-HolyCheeseSticks.

💫Uraraka POV💫

After waking the others up and calming down, we ended up all spending the night there, Mina and Kirishima kinda stole my bed though. Then Todoroki and kaminari literally spread out like spiders laying on the floor. So, here I am laying on the couch with Bakugo. Not the worse thing that could happen but still.

Everybody else was still asleep, it was about 3:56 AM in the morning. Yeah, it's early but my shifts start really early so I'm usually up. I'm exhausted though, but I can't do anything about it. I got up carefully stepping around todoroki and kaminari, then heading to my room. What I saw was adorable! Kirishima and Mina where cuddling with each other, it was pretty cute. I took out my phone and snapped a quick picture.

After, I did that I got my hero costume and walked into the bathroom, I locked the door and took a quick shower, then put my hero costume on, I brushed my hair out and that was probably most of what I had to do. I opened the bathroom door and sneaked into the kitchen, and obviously ate breakfast. "Why the fuck are you up floaty.." Said a tired Bakugo.

I turned towards him, "Oh Bakugo! Sorry if I woke you! I usually get up early cause my shifts start early" I said and then I yawned because I. Was. Tired. Bakugo sighed, "How the hell do you do this every morning? Your not gonna be able too do much hero work if your always exhausted." He said then shrugged. He had a point though, I don't even know how I've made it this far without much sleep.

I sighed, "But I can't really help it Bakugo, my boss is the one who made my schedule, I have too wake up at a certain time and work for the whole day...." She said with a shrug. Bakugo scoffed, "That's fucking stupid, even I can't do that every day, if I had too wake up this early in the fucking morning then work all day? I'd be exhausted and not up to my full energy." He said looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Well, that's just how it is for me." I said leaning against the counter holy cow hes right, if I wanted too I could doze off right now. I think Bakugo noticed this cause he all superhero like held me up so I didn't fall on the ground face first. "Hell no, your not gonna be able to do hero work today, so stay home floaty, it's that easy." He said walking over back to the couch with me. I was to tired to argue with him so I decided to stay home.

We both laid back down on the couch, and may I add, I fell asleep instantly.

~Le time skip, later that morning~

I woke up, I didn't see Bakugo, todoroki, kaminari or the rest of them. I stood up and walked too the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. "Where are they...?" I said to myself, I walked around my apartment, nobody was there. Oh, may I mention I'm not in my hero costume? I don't remember changing into my pj's. But that's beside the point. I went into my room, the door closed behind me making me jump.

"Um, hello?" I said to whatever evil spirit that was in my room. My eyes darted around the room, but I didn't see anyone and I don't know if I want to open up my closet. I sighed, "Marco!" I yelled and I heard none other than kaminaris voice, "Polo!" I giggled when I heard the others getting onto him. "You idiot! Why did you answer her!" Mina said.

I walked over too my closet and opened up the door. "Why are you guys sitting in my closet?" I asked and noticed Bakugo was hiding. "Well, um... We kinda tormented Bakugo, and made him look different." Mina said with a nervous giggle. "I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL" Bakugo yelled.

I sighed and looked at the others, "What did you guys do? It's to dark in the closet for me too see." I said with a small giggle. They had too literally drag Bakugo out of the closet but they made me close my eyes so that's what I'm doing. "Alright Uraraka! You can open your eyes!" Kaminari said.

I opened my eyes and what I saw, made me blush a lot. I don't know what it is, and why I'm blushing but Holt cheese sticks it's hot.

I had too look away because I was a blushing mess

I had too look away because I was a blushing mess. And I again I don't know why. But of course Mina and the others noticed. "Oh? Am I making you blush angel face?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "N-No of course not!" I stuttered out. Bakugo walked over too me he was standing right in front of me towering over me. I looked up at him and he had a teasing look on his face. "Oh really?" He asked kneeling down too my level. "S-Shut up and go back in the closet, and change out of that!" I stuttered pushing him away and storming out of the room.

I slammed my door, and slid down it, my heart was beating like a million miles per hour. And my face was as red as a tomato. "W-Why am I acting like this? I shouldn't be....Ugh! Why am I flustered!" I said too myself, but I still couldn't get the image of Bakugo in s freaking tuxedo out of my head- wait... Where did they even get that tux? I know I don't own one. That's... Weird.

I stood back up I didn't want too go back in there, and that happens again but....at the same time I want to. I sigh and just stand there for a while. I smiled too myself, This really won't be that bad now would it.

.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midnight: And done! Finally!

Bakugo: *Sighs* I'm still mad you came up with the stupid idea to put me in a tux against my will.

Kirishima: Oh come on bro! She liked it! You made Uraraka blush so that's a score.

Bakugo: Yeah, Yeah shitty hair.

All: Bye!