8. Im not worth being remembered.

(A/N on this point out it's mostly going to just be in Urarakas POV or just third person, over the few months that I haven't been posting I have been working on my reading and writing skills. But just so everyone knows this'll mostly be in Urarakas POV unless I say otherwise)

I don't know why I was crying, if katsuki or any of the others noticed. They'd most likely think I'm pathetic, I watched as everyone cheered the boys on while all I could do was cry. I smiled a bit, before walking out if the building. Wasn't sure were exactly I was going but I just let my feet lead the way. "I'm such a crybaby" I chuckled to myself. I walked into a alleyway not to far from the building I was just in. It was pretty peaceful back there. But I couldn't shake the feeling, that at least someone was examining me. I sighed deeply to myself as I turned around, "Whoevers there just come out. You've been following close ever since I got here" I said looking into the shadows of the alleyway. A small figure walked out, it was the kid that sang.

"S-Sorry...." The boy said getting shy and embarrassed. "I-I just... Didn't want y-you to get i-into any t-trouble" He said looking back at me. I could tell he wasn't a threat, "Oh, thank you. What's your name by the way?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled softly, "M-My names T-Tyson! I just graduated t-to be a h-hero! I-It may sound silly.... B-But I look up t-to you a lot mo- I mean Uravity! My siblings a-and my parents helped m-me pick out m-my name... I-I hope you don't think of it a-as copying or a-anything because i-it wasn't my intention" Tyson said looking at me. I could tell he was a good kid.

I smiled at him, "Okay, don't worry I won't! What'd you come up with?" I asked. "T-Tyravity! M-My quirk was similar t-to yours... Just not a-as strong! I-I hope you d-dont think of me as a copy cat..." He said fidgeting with his fingers, he had ash blonde hair that poofed up a bit, he had brown streaks in his hair and one red eye one brown eye, overall he just looked adorable. "Don't worry kid, I don't think of you as a copy cat, honestly I think it's cute that you look up to me!" I said with a chuckle.

He got embarrassed again, it kinda reminded me of how deku used to be before he turned into a villain, always so shy and embarrassed when I'd get close to him. "T-Thank you!" He said smiling happily at me. "T-Though I think y-you should get back t-to the party, I-I'll come too! G-Ground zero and a few o-others are kinda worried about you j-just walking out and not saying anything to t-them" He said. I nodded in response, "Okay then let's go!" I said feeling a lot better now I started walking ahead back to the building the party was held in. Tyson followed after me, I didn't catch what he said however. "Sorry mom, I'm not really worth being remembered by you..." He whispered. I looked at him, "Did you say something?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled at me, "N-No it's nothing" He responded to me. I nodded, "If you say so" I kept walking, I finally made it back to the party opening the door walking back in with Tyson trailing behind. "The fuck floaty!?" I heard a certain ash blonde yell running over too me, "Were the hell did you go!" He yelled. I let out a small sigh, "I just went on a walk with Tyson" I responded looking at the angry dandelion in front of me. "Without telling anyone? Do you not know how many people got worried about you!?" He yelled at me. "D-Don't worry G-Ground Zero... S-Shes okay, I m-made sure n-nothing happened to h-her" Tyson said looking at the cactus.

Bakugo let out a sigh, "Thanks Tyson. Sorry for yelling I was just angry you didn't say anything to us." He said looking back at me, that once angry demeanor going back to a calm one. "It's fine Katsuki" I said with a smile.

Once we got back to the house we kinda just plopped down on the couch, we where both exhausted. But I had a lot of uneasiness, I could tell bakugo did to. He kept looking at the doors and windows like someone was just going to bust through at any moment. Honestly, I didn't blame him. For I too was doing the same thing. I got up and looked around the room, I wasn't sure what I was looking for but it was something that's for sure. I noticed something in the corner of the room, it was pretty hidden. I walked over taking something pit of the house plant. It was a camera, and right then and there. I knew,

We aren't as safe as we once thought we where.

________________________________

(A/N: I deeply apologize for my absence on this app. School started a few months ago and it's getting hard for me to update on here! And also sorry for the short chapter. I had a bit of a writers block towards the end of this chapter but I'm okay now!)

Phoenix: Why do you guys have a camera in your house.... That's kinda weird.

Bakugo: I don't know dumbass! Your the one who wrote it in!

Uraraka: He's not wrong...

Phoenix: Wow, I did that?? I thought it was the house plant.

Bakugo: -_-

Phoenix:...

Uraraka:...

Phoenix: Um. This is awkward.

Uraraka: Yeah... True. Uh, shall we close off?

Phoenix: Yep.

All: Bye/Bye Nerds

Phoenix: Bakugo don't call the readers nerds! Your the one who makes all A's and your calling them nerds!?

Bakugo: I'M NOT A NERD! I'M JUST SMART WHILE YOU EXTRAS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!

Phoenix & Bakugo: *Arguing*

Uraraka: Jesus.... I'm gonna have a headache, bye.