7.Some memories are meant to be forgotten.

Dont play song yet))

~Urarakas POV~

I woke up the next morning feeling very warm, and comfy. My eyes fluttered open and I see the ash blonde hero sleeping peacefully with his arms around me. I swear my heart uwued. I had to keep in a squeal. I snuck out from under his arms, luckily he didn't wake up. I walked into the kitchen and made myself breakfast, I just had cereal because I was basic. I yawned and ate my cereal, once I was done I rinsed the bowl off and put it in the dishwasher. Then I heard the bed squeak in the other room, probably from katsuki~kun getting up outta bed.

I was right, here came the sleepy ticking time bomb, I giggled. "Morning" I said and he just grunted in response. "Morning floaty, anyways get fucking dressed. We have to go to some event, and wear something nice. It's an huge event for all the hero's" He said walking back into the room to get dressed. I sighed, "Aww man" I said waiting for him.

~Bakugos POV~

I was trying to find my fucking tie, I swear to fucking god it was right in this drawer! "DAMN IT" I yell trying to find my fucking tie. I then spot a picture out of the corner of my eyes. "What the..." I walk over too the night stand in my room and I see a picture I haven't seen in a long time. "No way..." He said looki at the picture up and down. "I thought I lost this..." He said.

~Le Flashback~

~Le Flashback~

"Ughhh, Katsuki! Aika! Kama, where are we going!!" Said the blind folded Uraraka. "Mom, you will see soon now shut up" Aika there daughter responded. "Hmph fine" Uraraka responded. I chuckled, "Good job my spicy lil mochi, now babe. You need to be more patient~" I said. "Y-Yeah m-mom" Kama stuttered he was more of the shy type. Once we got there I sat Uraraka down, and took her blind fold off. Urarakas eyes went wide, I don't think they could've gone any wider. "Surprise!" Me and are two kids said with a smile. "W-Wow! What is this all for... It's not my birthday or anything" Ura said. Aika face palmed, "No duh, it's for being the best mother in the world!" Aika responded with a smile.

Ura's eyes widen, "Really?!" She said and all three of us nodded, I kissed her cheek, "Of course it is, Star Shine" I said as we all sat down and well had a picnic.

~Flashback end~

I smiled brightly, "This picture was taken before Tyson was born..." He said to himself. He then sighed, he missed the three of them. Kama and Aika are in there early twenties which made me feel old, and little Tyson is 18. The three of them live together I know that. But I haven't seen them in a long time.... Aika and I got in a fight and haven't talked in a while. And Kama can't get himself to call me, then there's Tyson who follows his older siblings. Geez.... After thinking about that I finally got dressed into yes a tux, he finally found his tie... But didn't know how to tie it.

~Urarakas POV~

She already had her dress on, "Dang it how long does it take him to get dressed" She groaned. "Hey floaty!" Bakugo called out opening the door, "Help me tie this fucking tie." He growled. I giggled and tied his tie, "There you go Katsuki~kun" I said with a smile. Bakugo tsked in response "Let's just go" He said and I happily nodded and followed.