Redemption: Goku's Story (COM...

By Villalba376

In this story, Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America, has just finished a SHIELD mission and was heading back to... More

Prologue
A Young Boy with a monkey tail
Training with a Soldier and Assassin
Meeting Sam Wilson. Unexpected Attack
Chased by Shield
Rescue Mission
Stopping Project Insight
Meeting with the Avengers
Near Reemerging
Peace in our time
Confrontation. Facing the Hulk
Meeting Clint's Family. Facing Ultron
Meeting Vision. Sokovia
Sokovia Battle Part 2
Conversation
A gift from Asgard
Lagos Mission
He must not know about this
What's Going On?! Secrets Revealed
Reality Hits
Not an Update
A/N
What are these Orbs?
Success
Wakanda?
Training. Rescuing my family (EDITED)
Blast from the Past
The Snap. It's all my fault
It's too late. Lost Hope
Goku's Grief
5 Years Later
Professor Hulk. Reunion.
Getting the Stones.
Battle For Earth. Assemble
Epilogue

Battle Of Wakanda

1.2K 21 11
By Villalba376

The battle rages on as our heroes went through the outsiders in quick fashion. Goku was blasting, striking and even ripping each one that goes up to him, as his Saiyan Instincts made him more savage than before. He jumps up and and starts hitting an Ki Blast Volley on the ones that are near his father and his friends.

He forgot about his weapons, but he makes up for it by creating his ki blade and slices through several outsiders while helping others as well, blasting the ones coming near. The others fought the best they can against them, as Goku provides enough cover for them.

Pietro: There's too many of them!

They are getting overwhelmed until a beam of light came crashing down from the sky. An axe hammer came out of the light sparking lightning, spinning and cutting down the outriders in it's path. It cleared out the ones on Steve, Goku, Pietro, T'Challa, and Hulk.

The light fades aways as the axe returns to the hand of Thor. He survived his encounter with Thanos, came back with a new weapon, along with Rocket Raccoon and Groot. Everyone sees Thor returned and are happy that he's here.

Goku: Whoo! Y'all fucked up now!

Steve: Goku! Language!

Goku: Sorry, caught at the moment.

Proxima and Cull Obsidian are shocked that Thor survived.

Thor: Bring me Thanos!

Thor charges in along with Rocket and Groot. Thor jumped up and swings his axe down with lightning and took out a large number of outriders.

Goku powers up and flies up and cups his hands together.

Goku: Ka-me...ha-me...HAAAAAAA!

The blast sent many outsiders to oblivion as it leaves a large crater on the ground. This time, Goku goes serious as he goes even further.

The heat from his aura starts to burn and melt through the outsiders as they come near him. He pulls out his God Blade and starts slicing of heads and bodies to decimate them.

Rocket: *shoots* Come and get some, space dogs!

One of the outriders charges at Rocket. Goku blasts it to smithereens, saving him as he goes right next to him.

Rocket: Thanks. Who are you?

Goku: Goku.

Rocket: Why do you have a tail on your backside?

Goku: Well, I'm not from this planet.

He flies off as Rocket process what he meant by that.

Rocket: Wait what?! A Saiyan?!

Thor swings his axe, cutting down the outriders. Goku and Steve joined in.

Steve: New haircut?

Thor: Notice you copied my beard.

Groot attacked the outriders by piercing them with wood.

Thor: By the way, this a friend of mine, Tree.

Groot: I am Groot.

Steve: I am Steve Rogers.

Goku: I am Goku Rogers.

Groot: I am Groot.

Goku: Okayyy? Nice to meet you, Groot.

Thor: You've grown more powerful, Young Rogers. Tell me, what I've missed so far?

Goku: Oh, well, there a new law for superheroes, not a good one. Someone is always threatening the world, as always. I took out an entire army and reunited with everyone else.

Something came underground and passed under the barrier. Big wheels with blades emerged, cutting down anything in it's path.

T'Challa: Fall back! Fall back, now!

The Wheels cut down overwhelms the Wakandan army. Goku then uses a technique he's been working.

The wheels froze in place as they they tried to move but couldn't. Goku creates a big red Ki Ball and launched at them, decimating the Wheels and any outsider that came near it.

Natasha fights the Outrider along with Okoye. Goku steps in to aid them against the outriders. The Wheels then closes in, as Goku blasts them is fast enough to run, until Wanda stepped in and helps them. She lifted the wheels up and slams them down on the outriders. They're are happy that Wanda helped them.

Goku: Couldn't wait for coming to the battle, huh?

Wanda: Can't let you have all the fun.

They continue the fight as they take down many outsiders. Proxima sees Wanda there and sent some outsiders to get Vision. What she didn't know is that Goku had a clone where Vision was to help destroy the Mind Stone.

Once the outsiders arrived, Goku's clone decimates them, with Vision aiding him.

Clone: What're you doing?

Vision: There's no time. The extraction can wait.

Clone: Alright.

They left to join the battle. Hulk was there as he helps them take down the outsiders as Goku's clone disappears.

Goku: Wanda, Vision's out here.

Wanda: On my way.

She leaves as Goku continues helping the others. Then, Hulk fights off Obsidian as Vision destroys several outsiders to help Hulk from getting ambushed.

Hulk: HULK...SMASH!

He slams his fist onto Cull Obsidian, severally injuring him, before smashing his fists on him, killing him instantly.

Then, Proxima appears and attacks Vision, trying to extract the stone herself as she stabs him.

Proxima: I thought you were formidable, machine. But you're dying, like any man.

She pulls out the blade out of Vision and is about to deliver the final blow. Steve ran up and pushed Midnight back.

Steve: Get outta here!

He fights her off with his shields.

Steve: Go!

Steve and Proxima continue fighting each other. Steve dodge the blade swing, then he knocks her weapon off her hand. Midnight then grabbed him by the neck and tossed Steve down. She pins Steve down on the ground, choking him.

Then, she was pulled back by someone and once she stood up, she was blasted to smithereens.

Goku: That's over with.

He helps his father up as Wanda appears and goes to help Vision, as he groans in pain. As Goku goes to check on him, he froze, catching everyone's attention.

Wanda: What's wrong?

Vision: He's here.

Everyone looks around and sensed that something is coming.

Steve: Everyone, on my position. We have incoming.

Natasha: What the hell?

Everyone waits until they see a portal opening. They see Thanos emerging out. He already defeated Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and the other Guardians. He is now in possession of five of the Infinity Stone, he only needs the Mind Stone on Vision's forehead.

Goku: Thanos.

Steve: Eyes up. Stay sharp.

Everyone prepares to fight Thanos. The Hulk charges in only to phase through Thanos and ends up stuck to a stone. He then took out Steve. Black Panther jumps only for Thanos to catch him and punched him down. Falcon shoots him, he then falls down.

Goku appears before him as Thanos stares him down.

Thanos: I remember you. I was right before, you became stronger than your brethren.

Goku: We'll see, Thanos.

Goku and Thanos engaged ina fight as each went strike to strike. As they fought, Wanda and Vision had a little argument as she was unwilling to destroy the Stone and kill him. Vision managed to convince her, as he was willing to sacrifice himself for her and everyone.

Goku was blasted back by Thanos, but he he dashes forward, giving him a good strike to the head, making him step back, then, Goku unleashes a fiery assault on his torso, before sending an uppercut to the chin, making him a bit stunned.

Goku goes for a punch, but Thanos froze him in place, and tossed him back. However, Goku got to his feet and cups his hands together.

Goku: Kamehameha!

He launched his attack at him as Thanos shoots a beam from his gauntlet, as the two began a power struggle. Surprisingly, Thanos was being pushed back a bit as Goku's attack started to over well his.

Thanos: Impressive. You managed to push me back a bit. But that's enough for you.

He increased the power of the stone, as they begin to push the wave back at Goku even further. Quickly, Goku uses his instant transmission to disappear before getting hit and goes for a surprise attack on Thanos.

Suddenly, with the combined power of the stones, Thanos punches Goku in the face, knocking him back even more as he makes his way towards Wanda and Vision.

Wanda starts use her powers to hold Thanos back, while continuing to destroy the Stone. Slowly but surely, Thanos uses the stones to protect himself as he continues his way towards them.

Then, Wanda is close to destroying the stone. Thanos closes in. Vision closes his eyes, she destroyed the stone, and Vision with it. The stone's destruction sent a shockwave. Thanos walks over to see Wanda devastated that she killed Vision.

Thanos: I understand, my child. Better than everyone.

Wanda: You could never.

Thanos: Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all.

Thanos use the Time Stone to reverse what happened to Vision. He succeed in bringing Vision back along with the stone.

Wanda: No!

She tries to stop Thanos, but got pushed back. Thanos grabbed Vision by the neck, then he got the stone and pulled it out of Vision's forehead. Vision died again as a result. Thanos has the Mind Stone, he placed on the Infinity Gauntlet, he has all six stones in his possession.

Goku: KAIOKEN!

Thanos turns around, until he was knocked back by Goku's enraged state, with ab elbow to his face. Then, Goku follows up with several kicks to Thanos, from head to toe, before hitting a huge uppercut to the chest.

Thor came in and attack Thanos with lightning. Thanos fires back at Thor. He dodges and hits him with the hammer side of Storm Breaker, knocking him back.

Thor: Goku! Catch!

He throws Stormbreaker to him as Goku jumps up and with all hos might and power, he throws the weapon at him. Thanos tries to stop it with his energy, but with the combined power of Goku's and Storm Breaker, it goes through and hits Thanos, stabbing him to the chest.

Goku flies down, exhausted that he used almost all of his power to throw stormbreaker with adding a lot of his Ki.

Goku: It's over, Thanos. You're done.

He pushes the Stormbreaker a bit more, as Thanos grunts in pain.

Thanos: *Looks down at him* You should have... You should... You should have gone for the head.

Thanos then raised his gauntlet and snaps his fingers.

Goku: No!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 22
When Nea, an infamous Finnish spy gets sent to the USA for a "mildly dangerous mission" and it turns out that it was a trap set up by The Finnish Soc...
78.3K 2.5K 83
*The story has been edited and revised* Bucky Barnes had finally ran away from HYDRA, but he was in hiding. He was too worried, and a bit scared, to...
13.4K 531 28
After Steve finds Bucky on a park bench, his whole world seems to fit back into place and he couldn't be any happen. Until a small girl appears at SH...
4.4K 431 10
A young child is used to settle a debt. Many deemed her defective due to her inability to speak. But she didn't need to talk to get her job done. She...