My crush on the Cheerleader (...

By WildcatData06

Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 's... More

Chapter One-Detention
Chapter two-Football
Chapter three-Sketches
Chapter four-Smoothie
Chapter five-Mum's news
Chapter six-A note
Chapter Seven-The game
Chapter Eight-The party
Chapter Nine-A picnic?
Chapter Ten-We should meet up soon
Chapter eleven-Do you remember the last time we were here?
Chapter Twelve-But he's with Blair
Chapter thirteen-Try to make amends
Chapter fourteen-Strike?
Chapter fifteen-Break up?
Chapter sixteen-Kyle and Marcus
Chapter seventeen-Blair's friends
Chapter eighteen-Sorry I can't
Chapter nineteen-Picture
Chapter twenty-Where's Blair?
Chapter twenty one-Tears
Chapter twenty two-Movie date
Chapter twenty three-Halloween
Chapter twenty four-Blair's parents
Chapter twenty five-What are you doing here?
Chapter twenty six-Over this girl
Chapter twenty seven-Going public?
Chapter twenty eight-Diary
Chapter twenty nine-Parents
Chapter thirty-Let this happen
Chapter thirty one-Rain
Chapter thirty two-Brother or Sister?
Chapter thirty three-Manipulative liar
Chapter thirty four-Dear Addison,
Chapter thirty five-White light
Chapter thirty six-Lockers
Chapter thirty seven-Principal
Chapter thirty eight-Peer pressure
Chapter thirty nine-Too much
Chapter forty-School
Chapter forty two-Coffee
Chapter forty three-Stalker
Chapter forty four-Broken
Epilogue
*Important* Note
My crush on the footballer Christmas bonus
**important note**
Blair POV-BONUS CHAPTER
PRIDE-BONUS CHAPTER
Random bonus- The surprise
New book
Authors note

Chapter forty one-Answer

55.5K 1.8K 2K
By WildcatData06

I stood there watching April waiting for her answer.

"O-okay sure," April replied with a small smile sounding shocked. Then she added "But are you sure because I know you've just come out of a relationship and might not be thinking straight."

"I'm perfectly fine and sure," I replied trying to form a small smile.

"O-okay," April responded with a grin.

***

I'd told April I will text her than headed back home. As I walked into my house Marcus is standing by the door with a serious expression on his face.

"What's this?" he asked holding up a white envelope with both our names messily scrawled on it. The stalker. They hadn't bothered me over the least two weeks so why now? And involving Marcus my stomach flipped so many times it is like I'm on a non-stop roller coaster. One where I'm trapped with no escape. My body goes cold as I reach out for the envelope but Marcus stopped me shaking his head.

We walked without a sound into the living room the gnawing dread at the bottom of my stomach overwhelmed me as I tried to search for any plausible reason in my brain as to why this could be happening.

"Sit," he ordered, I obliged anxious in anticipation.

"I-I can explain," I stuttered feeling the tightness in my throat like someone is holding me.

"So you know who sent this?" he questioned dubiously.

"Well no but Blair and I were trying to figure it out before we broke up," I admitted looking down at my shaking hands.

"How long has this been happening? Why didn't you tell me some psycho is stalking you? Also seriously you didn't involve the police!" he exclaimed.

"They were threatening me. It started of with a few texts but progressed. The stalker outed me, hit me over the head. Blair got hurt because of it," I said with uncontrollable tears falling down my face. Tears for me, tears for Blair and tears for Marcus.

"Now give me the letter," I demanded trying to stay calm and stop the cascading tears. Marcus sat down on the sofa next to me and wrapped one arm around my shoulder.

"Here," he replied softly handing me the letter.

I looked down at it feeling the pangs of worry hit me like bullets rippling through my skin. My hand shaking; my fingertips graze on the opening of the envelope. Felling a sudden need to open it's contents I took out the letter first leaving the photos for now.

Dear Addison and Marcus,

First of all what a great two weeks it has been. I've really enjoyed watching Blair cry for you everyday. When she wakes up from a nightmare screaming your name is particularly fun. And the way Jessie just has to sit with her until she calms down enough thinking of anyway possible to win you back. It's pathetic really, seeing her so weak. She's become better at hiding it at school though. Her friends just think you was some stupid experiment and are trying to find her a new guy. Maybe Gareth? Or would she win back Kyle? Don't worry Marcus I don't think she will. I just like the possibility.

Although that's not why I'm currently writing this. I just wanted to update you on what your dads been doing. You know he's having an affair right? It was obvious. Why else do you think the head teacher was so eager to help you after my lovely addition to the lockers. That's right, is it all falling into place? The evenings away. The business calls. All the meetings.

That's not even the best part.

Your mums not innocent either. Your lovely darling unborn baby sister is not your dads. In fact it was hilarious that she'd managed to convince your dad it is. All it took was a little persuasion and alcohol for your mum to get him into bed. Then a week or two latter she broke the news. The dates didn't really align but was close enough that he believed her.

Marcus considering there your parents to I thought you'd ought to know that information as well.

I must say I was in a bit of hurry to write this though considering you and April were just talking. Just in time for Marcus to see this letter. I hope you have fun on your date with April.

XX

I took out the pictures and indeed as the stalker had said there are pictures. Pictures of Dad and Daphne and also my Mum and some guy I've never seen before.

Looking over at Marcus his serious expression had turned to worry.

"I think we should call the police," he said.

"So do I but not at the moment," I replied.

"No this is out of control I'm calling them now," he insisted going over to the landline

I watched him slam down 999 on the dial pad waiting.

"Yes police," he replied to the phone.

I feel frozen, all noise around me being a blur even Marcus on the phone.

"They said they'd be here soon," Marcus said snapping me out of my thoughts. Looking at him he seemed tense and uneasy.

"They'll probably need to see Blair," he stated the sentence coming out a little more than a whisper.

***

The police came in getting us to sit back down on the sofa. One fished out a notepad from his pocket taking it in his hand and grabbing a pen.

"We'll need to go to the station to take the official statements but for now we'll need to see some evidence and what's been going on," one of them said looking from Marcus to me.

I went through the information with him as best as I could trying not to miss out sections.

"So this Blair girl, we'll need to speak with her," one of the men stated.

***

We told them Blair's address then went to the station for a proper statement. It is a little comforting knowing that they are talking this seriously.

***

Coming out of the room I saw Blair being picked up by Jessie.

"Need a lift?" Jessie asked being polite.

Blair and I looked at each other unsure but the clouds rumbled above us and a break in the sky happened. Rain dropped slowly at fist then got heaver.

"Thanks!" I shouted; Marcus and I running over to the car.

"Marcus sit next to me you're in control of the music," Jessie said adjusting the mirror a little.

"Cool," Marcus said getting into the front seat and already fiddling with the buttons to the stereo.

Blair sat down next to me and I couldn't help like feel this had all turned full circle. I'm trying not to look at her but with every glance I can see her looking at me with a mixture of pain and regret ridden in eyes.

***

Going home I shouted over the rain another thank you to Jessie and closed the door behind me.

"Marcus! Addison! Is that you?" My mum shouted as we walked through the door.

"Yes it's us," I called back.

***

We sat down at the dinner table. Looking at mum I was surprised that she'd cheat on dad. Finding out dad had also cheated on Mum wasn't surprising though because Marcus and I'd had this discussion before. Somehow I am still shocked.

I looked down at the freshly cooked dinner not feel even a little hungry.

"So what did you two do today?" Mum asked whilst cutting some food.

"I asked my friend on a date," I replied picking up my fork and taking a bite.

"Are you sure? It seems a little soon," Mum remarked.

"Yes I'm sure. I need to get over Blair so why not speed the process along." I shrugged.

"Mum's right it seems soon," Marcus said with a small smile like he didn't know how to break the news to me that it's a stupid idea. But I don't care if it's reckless and stupid I need to get over Blair so I can move on with my life.

"I'm not hungry," I stated before getting up and leaving the room before another word about my love life could be said.

***

Going up to my room I grab my phone and plug in my headphones. Scrolling through my playlist I decide to listen to 'The pretty reckless' on full blast. Laying down on my bed I engulf myself in blankets then stared up at the ceiling thinking of the day I've had.

***

All night weird dreams twirled around my mind spinning uncontrollably until I wake up. The first dream started at the police station talking with Marcus to the officer about everything that'd been going on in the last few months. Except this time is different, the officers are working with the stalker. My stalker. They wanted to plot against me so I tried to get out but as I ran down the hallway it didn't seem to stop just the endless tiles on the floor and the creamy white of the walls.

The second dream was of Blair. I dreamt that she'd told everyone I was crazy, that there was no way someone could be stalking me.

Then came the final dream. It was just a silhouette of the stalker no indication of who it is. Just a feeling of recognition. A realisation that the stalker is someone close to me or my family.

I sat in the dark my knees pulled tight to my chest. Hot tears ran down my face as a wave of panic took over me. Wiping my hand across my forehead even in the near to no light I could see the glimmer from a layer of sweat. My mind is racing as I go through all the possibilities of who it could be. How can I not have a clue? It's like every time I try to think my mind goes blank.

Looking over my shoulder at my clock I saw the time is 5:00 am. Deciding that I couldn't sleep any longer I pulled the covers off my bed and tiptoed to the shower.

I enjoyed the feeling of the water cascading down my skin, it's coolness sizzling out the hot flame of the heat I felt. My fingers brushed through my damp hair letting the water hit my face even more.

***

I got out the shower and dressed into my school uniform and tried to style my hair to waste extra time. The curls failed so I decided to just straighten it. I looked again at the clock seeing it's now only just turned 6:00 am. Feeling the worry hit me again from not doing anything I attempted some makeup. It turned out to be a natural look mostly because I don't own much makeup.

***

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. When I enter dad is sitting at the table speaking on his phone like most of the time--when he's actually here--I just ignore him going over to the fridge to make some breakfast.

***

"Addison what a lovely surprise!" Mum exclaimed as she took a seat by her freshly cooked breakfast. I smiled in response and finished plaiting the rest of the food.

Marcus came downstairs mumbling a thanks as he sat down and pulled out his headphones.

***

April and Tess wanted to walk to school with me today so I happily obliged.

"So when are you two going on your date?" Tess asked.

"How did you know about that?" I questioned curiously. She couldn't be the stalker could she?

"April told me earlier," Tess replied with a slight shrug. Of course April told her! She could never be a stalker she's my best friend. I was just overthinking.

On the way to school it was a little awkward but not too much. Speaking with April and Tess was great, they spoke about prom and about some new TV show that their obsessed with. It's about some vampires and wearwolfs from what I could understand, although it was hard to make out some of the high-pitched squeals.

***

School went by pretty quickly and when I was on my way out I felt someone grab my wrist. Turning around I saw April with a bright grin on her face.

"I was thinking we could go on our date, maybe grab a coffee?" April asked.

"S-sure," I replied timidly.

We walked along out of school. April and I are about to go on a date. That idea both excited me and terrified me. I couldn't help but think maybe this is a bad idea...

———-

Thank you if you have read this chapter. I'll try to update soon.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.5K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
2.9M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
Wren By S

Romance

25.2K 2.2K 44
(Book 5) *Complete* Wren grew up on the west coast, in a wealthy neighbourhood of Portland Oregon, she was not shy of attention, growing up with the...
369K 10.9K 22
Nothing's worse than your crush finding out about your search history... your po rn search history to be exact. >>>•>>•<< "...S...