My first love

By _mxtthew_

Hi I'm ( y/n ) and I live in Cali my parents are divorced and I have a older sister she's 21 so I live with h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 *Last one was 18*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chatper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N
A/N
Epilouge

Chapter 28

169 2 0
By _mxtthew_

|| Matt's POV ||

Why did this happen to my Y/N she doesn't deserve this I don't deserve her.If I would've told the guy not to let thoes other people onto our track she wouldn't be here. It's my fault that bitch that stepped on the gas and I didn't stop her from ramming into Y/N her cart would've have flipped on to her. If I were strong enough to lift the 500 pound cart off her. I want my Y/N here. It should be me on that hospital bed. "Y/N's family members please stand." as soon as the doctor said all of the Magcon boys stood up, the doctor look at us with a questioning look.

"Well is Y/N ok or not?" Taylor said full of anger holding the doctor from his collar "Well I'll tell you, when you let go of me." soon enough Taylor let go of him and fixed his bandana "Well she isn't in critical condition, you guys can go see her now if you'd like." We all raced to her room and entered.

As we saw her motionless body wake up "Y/N, baby girl, please say something." I said with my hopes up as far as the sky reaches "Hi... who are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
39.8K 686 24
I can't believe they are suppose to expect me to marry him. My brother Nash thinks it good for me but I think Matthew can screw himself. He hates me...
7.6K 88 12
Lauren Collins is a 17 year old girl who hasn't had the best luck lately. What happens when she starts dating Magcon Boy Matt Espinosa? Will he chang...
1.8K 43 40
When Mathew Espinosa invites his best friend to Magcon with him, she agrees and goes. While she is there she meets lots of new people, makes friends...