''You.'' || Hamilton Oneshots

By SerenityRobbins

A Collection of Hamilton One Shots, So Original; I know. Taking Requests Via Message, Dont be afraid to ask... More

Thomliza || Hiding.
Hamliza || Off
Elams || Party
Hamgelica/ Hamliza || Secret
Hamgelica/ Hamliza || Secret || {2}
Thomgelica || Mr. and Mrs. Powell
Thomgelica || Mr. and Mrs. Powell Part 2
Thomgelica || Mr. and Mrs. Powell Part 3
Hamliza || Flattered
Lams || Angel
Hamliza || Chains
Lauriza || Sick Day

Hamliza || Blessing || {Flattered Part 2}

203 8 1
By SerenityRobbins

Alexander would be heading to the Schuyler Mansion, it almost seemed like a weekly thing and sending letters a daily thing too. He couldn't get enough of Eliza and enjoyed their time together so much, he can't help but gush about her to the men back at camp. He even gave her a nickname which only he was allowed to call her, 'Besty' and he'd allow her to call him 'Alex'. As he approached the door he had a small surprise for Eliza so he hid it behind his back and knocked on the door.

Eliza rushed downstairs in delight, nearly tripping on the last step. She laughed at her eagerness and took a few seconds to catch her breath and soothe out her dress. She was wearing a light shade of pink with a white corset, it really showed her dark eyes and hair. She had her hair loose, a few pins to keep it in place. She sported a pair of white characters. She opened the door with a soft smile.

He'd smile brightly then he's mouth dropped a little once he looked at her. "Besty- You look beautiful.." He'd blush a little and admire her.

She giggled hiding her face in her hands. "Alexander! You are causing my face to turn a shade of pink!" She squealed, annoyed yet flattered.

He'd laugh. "It's true!" He'd step in the house to hug her with one arm then checked if her Father or Aunt was around before kissing her.

She melted into his arms quickly, her eyes unable to meet his as they dashed around trying to not get caught.

He'd pull away and looked down to her. "Now! I have a gift for you." He'd grab her hand and walked with her to the sitting room where they usually hanged out.

"Mr. Hamilton, You shouldn't have!"

"Well I did!" He'd sit her down and stood in front of her. "Close your eyes."

She got comfy then put her hands over her eyes, in an attempt to peak. Alex saw her trying to peak and placed one hand atop of hers to make sure she couldn't see. He'd put the a portrait of himself down on her lap then moved his hand away from her face. 

Eliza moved her hands and gasped, smiling and looking between Alex and the portrait. He'd sit beside her now and laid his head on her shoulder while looking at the portrait then looked at Eliza a little.

"Al... It's beautiful...Your beautiful..." She smiled, resting her head atop of his.

"Thank you, love. I got it done with my friend Colonel John Laurens in South Carolina."

"Oh My, Dear Laurens, How is he?" She asked, taking his hand in her own.

"He's well, but I'm afraid he is going to be staying at South Carolina longer then him and I hoped.. He was supposed to come back next week but he's saying another month now." He'd sigh and frown.

"I apologise, Dear. Im sure he will be well." She rubbed her thumb over his hand.

"Yes I know but its already been two months, beside having you I've been lonely."

"It gets lonely here too. Angelica is with her John Church and Peggy Enjoy's to be with her sweetheart." She sighed, smiling once again at the painting.

Alex smiled and leaned up. "Maybe it wouldn't be so lonely if your own sweetheart asked for your hand in marriage. With your father's blessing of course."

"Only, With fathers permission." She repeated, sighing.

He'd cup her cheek. "I know, I would never ask you to elope or anything."

She lent her head into his hand. "Good. I want everything to be done properly, Alex..."

"I know, so I do. I'd never want to hurt your name or mine.. worse.." He sighed but still tried to smile while looking at Eliza.

Eliza frowned, concerned for him. "Alex, Love, Tell me what's wrong..."

"Its just um- I haven't told you but i'm sure you've heard rumors about me being a bastard child with a-" He'd blink slowly. "Whore.. Mother. It's true, sadly.. And i worry if i did ever get to marry you it would hurt your name aswell. Then if we eloped it could ruin my name more and i'd only want whats best for you and our future family.."

"Oh Alex... It matters nothing about what your mother was, I know she was your mother, and she was a wonderful woman. Need I know more?" She turned, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead before continuing. "You have too much heart Alexander, we need not to worry about our currently non-existent family..." She sighed, yes, she wanted a family, but she didnt need him to stress anymore.

He'd nod slowly. "You're an amazing woman, Betsy." He'd use his free arm to wrap it around her waist.

"And your an amazing Man, Lex." She rested her forehead against his, smiling softly.

He'd close his eyes pulled her closer a little. "I wish i could make you 'Mrs. Hamilton' tomorrow.."

My father." She reminded, pressing a small and quick kiss to his lips.

"Hmmm, your fatherr." He'd groan then chuckled.

"You are too good, Your words won him over about writing to me, Im sure you will work it out." She encouraged, smiling.

"Hopefully. Just if i'm able to be with you for the rest of my days i'm satisfied."

Eliza hummed in response, putting the painting on the table to the side of her. He'd look at her. 

"I need my own portrait of you one day. But i'm sure it would be hard to capture all your beauty into one painting."

"You-" She pointed at him. "-Are a charmer."

He'd smirk. "You know it's rude to point, right?" He'd grab her hand and leaned over.

She smiled, leaning further away, just to annoy him, he still had a hold of her hand though.

He'd gasp to be dramatic. "Miss. Schuyler! How dare you try to lean away from me. Tsk tsk." He spoke jokingly and shook his head.

"Well, Im afraid If I lean closer, Mr. Hamilton, I might fail to control my small temptation." She giggled, sitting back up.

"Oh? Should i leave then?" He'd asked jokingly again and started to get up slowly.

Eliza rushed to her feet, sitting him back down shaking her head. "Please dont!"

He'd laugh. "Aweee. You're adorable." He'd spin her around then sat her down beside him.

She huffed, scooting away from him, crossing her arms playfully. He'd chuckle and crawled over to her. He'd kiss her cheek then turned her face where he could kiss her lips. She closed the gap between them, not caring if anyone caught them. He'd wrap his arms around her and lowered one hand done to squeeze her petticoat. She wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes. He would kiss her for another few minutes before pulling away and looking at her.

She blushed furiously, looking down, keeping her arms around his neck. 

"I better write to your father soon. So I don't have to worry about someone seeing us." He said, as if on Que Philip walked into the room.  Time almost froze for Eliza, lost in a world of her own as her father questioned Alex. Eliza stood a step behind and two the side, watching the two intently, slightly scared for Alexander. Alexander was kinda getting yelled at and soon asked to step into the dinning room. Alex of course accepted and looked at Eliza before following her father to the dinning room. Once they were in there Philip poured himself a glass of wine while letting Alex try to explain himself.

Eliza paced back and forth the dining room door, biting her lip. This could go horribly wrong.

Philip was ready to kick Alexander out but Alex cut him off by saying, "I would like the blessing of marrying your daughter, General. I won't land another hand on her until i know its alright with you. I know this might be the wrong time to be asking but, sir, please.." Philip would come around the table since Alex was on the opposite side. Alex was ready to get hit or something.

Eliza waited on edge, She couldn't hear the entire conversation, but she could hear the yelling before it went quiet. She pressed her ear up to the door, hoping to gather a gist. She focused, but failed; crossing her fingers for Alex.

Philip would walk over to him then put out his hand. "Be true." Philip said quietly. Alexander would smile and sigh of relief, he'd shake his hand for a moment then was allowed to go. Alexander went straight to Eliza. "Betsy-"

Eliza rushed straight into his arms, not caring what her father said. "Alexander, Please tell me he did not mentally scar you too bad..." She quickly checked him up and down, hoping he was unharmed.

"Nono- I'm fine- I'm great actually." He'd wrap his arms around her smiling. But soon pulled away and grabbed her hands. "Betsy, Eliza- These past seven months have been amazing."

"...What are you saying...?" She whispered, frowning softly, glancing between his face and their hands.

"Elizabeth Schuyler. I love you with all my heart, i never really had a family growing up but now that i have you i know i'll have the best one ever. If you allow me." He'd chuckle a bit and then took one hand out of hers and dug in his jacket front pocket and pulled out a ring. He'd get down one one knee and looked back up at Eliza, admiring her beauty like always. "Miss. Schuyler, will you marry me?" He'd put out the ring for her to see.

She put her hands over her face, trying to stop herself from crying. She jumped on her feet a little; "Yes, Of Course!" She cheered.

He'd smile and stood up hugging her again. He'd pull away quickly to take her left hand and put the ring on there then wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a kiss now.

She kissed him back, a few tears on her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes and just embracing the moment. She was engaged... She was Engaged!

He'd pull away after a minute. "I love you." He'd say softy as he laid his forehead on hers.

"I love you more..." She whispered before pulling him into another kiss.

He'd pull her closer and didn't want to let go, but it was time for him to leave. He'd pull away again. "Eliza I have to go-"

"...Oh." She put on a soft smile for him, straightening out her dress.

"I'll write to you! I have to write to everyone now about this great news!" He'd smile and gave her a small peck on the lips. As he started to exit the room he'd turn around once more to look at her and blushed then went out of the house.

She smiled to herself, twisting the ring on her finger. She gave him a gentle wave then turned to her father and enveloped him in a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She cried, smiling widely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 0 8
Hey guys! So in this story instead of a Winter's ball, It was a Winter dance! This story also takes place when the characters are in high school and...
19.8K 616 30
Just random one-shots. Will probably not be updated that often. I'm sorry. Read my other Hamilton stuff! Warning: Lots of Hamliza because I'm me. O...
68K 1.2K 26
one shots of lippa and hamliza, witg content you've been waiting for. ☆under editing i wrote this when i was like 11 so don't judge. -I DO NOT OWN T...
334K 7.7K 25
So sometimes I have really good fanfic ideas at 3 am. But it's too much work to publish a new story every sinGLE TIME! SSosoosososoooo I decided to m...