Secret Cimorelli Sister? [DIS...

By ChronicallyPanda

Have you ever felt like you don't belong in the family your in? I felt that way since I was four years old. I... More

Secret Cimorelli Sister?
Chapter 1: I Am Done Or Not?
Chapter 2: Meeting My Idols.
Chapter 3: My Last Name Is Cimorelli?
Chapter 4: Finding things about the past..
Chapter 5: Tauren Moment & Tani Moment
Chapter 6: New Member Of Cimorelli?
Chapter 7: Old Friends reunited
Chapter 8: Surprises and Truths
Chapter 9: Disney Land fun turned into Disney Land Nightmare!
Chapter 10: What Happened?
Chapter 11: Wanting To Remember
Chapter 12: When will it all end?
Chapter 13: Speak now or forever be Silent.
Chapter 14: The Protective Older Sister
Chapter 15: Betrayal
Chapter 16: When Will My Life Be Okay?
Chapter 17: Why Lauren?
Chapter 18: Taylor's Day
Chapter 19: I Thought You Were Dead?
Chapter 20: Catching Up & Coming Out
Chapter 21: Please just be a cold, or the flu, or Bronchitis
Chapter 22: Sisters Being Violent, Vlogging, & An Old Friend?
Chapter 23: Like Old Times
Chapter 24: Prank War Begins!
Chapter 25: More Talents & More Secrets?
Chapter 26: What Are We Going To Do?
Chapter 27: Boyfriends? Or Just Friends?
Chapter 28: Do I Like You?
Chapter 29: Love Struck
Chapter 30: Boyfriends?
Chapter 32: Truth
Important
Fuck Cancer
Chapter 33: Hunter Mason
Chapter 34: Will She Be Okay?
Chapter 35: Living Without Her
Chapter 36: Problems
Chapter 37: She's Awake
Chapter 38: What Do You Mean She Doesn't Remember?
Chapter 39: Surprise!
New Story?
You Are Some Body.

Chapter 31: Dates & Fights?

1K 30 1
By ChronicallyPanda

GUYS!!!!!!! This is the last chapter I have completed! :( I will work my butt off to get more ready in time!!! Since I only have school tomorow then the rest of the week off I will try! But I can't promise cause I will be doing other things like recording videos & going out with my two knuckle head best friends! BUT I will get anohter Chapter done by the weekend! AnyWho! Enjoy! -Taylor

~Lauren’s POV~

“LAUREN!!!” I hear someone scream in my ear. I groan and slowly open my eyes only to quickly shut them again due to the brightness of the sun. “What?” I ask the still unknown person. “Get your ass up! You have a date to get ready for!” Taylor. The only sister I know that curses. “What time is it?” I ask still not opening my eyes. “Almost eleven, Kyle will be here at noon! Now get your sleepy ass!” She says. “When you stop cursing then maybe I will get up.” I say a smile playing on my lips. “Fine, go back to sleep then.” She says. I hear her walk out and I sigh in relief and roll over. The next thing I know I am soaked in ice cold water. I spring up out of bed. I look at my two sisters. Taylor hiding behind Lisa laughing her butt off and Lisa holding in a laugh and has the bucket in her hands. I narrow my eyes. “Lisa.” I say calmly. “Yes Laur?” she asks. “Did you or trouble behind you throw that ice cold water on me?” I ask her. She moves to the side and Taylor stops laughing and glares at Lisa. I slowly start to walk towards her. Her eyes widen like a deer caught in headlights and she bolts out of the door. Lisa bursts out laughing. “Hey Lise, you wanna hug?” I ask her smiling wickedly.

“Oh no. Nice try Laur. Go take a shower and get ready for your date.” She says. “But I want a hug.” I whine. She shakes her head. I walk towards her. She runs out of the room. I laugh and grab my clothes and head to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I put on a white tank top, a green crop-top that says ‘Sweet’ on it, white shorts, a sweater tied around my waist, and Converse. I brush through my hair and put on my gray beanie. I apply light make up and then leave the bathroom to my room. I grab my phone, keys, and wallet and head downstairs. I glance at the clock and it reads ’11:55’ “Perfect timing.” I mutter. Taylor walks in and stops in her tracks, as she see’s me.

“What?” I ask. “Keeping it casual, nice.” She says smiling. I smile at her and there’s a knock at the door. I look at Tay and she smirks. I sigh and walk behind her. She opens the door and reveals Kyle wearing a Gray T-shirt, a red and black-checkered flannel over it, blue jeans, Converse and a Green Day Snapback backwards. I smile. “Hey Kyle.” Taylor says. “Hello Taylor, nice to see you again.” He says scratching at the back of his neck. She smiles at his awkwardness. “Same here. You take care of my baby sister you hear?” she says sternly which scared both Kyle and I. he quickly hides his scared look and smiles. “No need to worry Taylor, I promise I will not let anything happen to her, nor will I try anything.” He says. She nods. She turns to me. “Have fun Lo.” She says kissing my forehead then walking away.  I look at Kyle again and smile. “Shall we go?” he asks extending his hand. My smile widens. “We shall.” I say taking his hand.  We walk hand in hand along the park just talking. He looks at his watch and then at me. “Care to get some lunch?” he asks. I smile and nod. We walk and find a small café. We eat and chat for a bit. After a while he takes me home. “I had a great time today.” I say looking up at him as we stand in front of my door. He smiles.

“So did I, I hope we can do it again soon.” He says. “I’d like that.” I say. He leans down and kisses my cheek. I feel my cheeks burn after he pulls away. “I’ll see you soon Lo.” He says. “Yeah.” I say and he walks away. I walk inside and close the door leaning against it. Taylor walks into the room. She grins. “I take it the date went well?” she says. I nod unable to speak. She shakes her head and chuckles. I go upstairs and lay in bed just thinking.

~Next Day~

~Dani’s POV~

Today is my date with Shane and now all my nerves have kicked in. I don’t know what to expect or how to act and it’s seriously stressing me out. I change into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle crop top, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black high top Converse. I put my choker around my neck and head into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, straighten my hair, and apply a little make up. Just as I finish the doorbell rings. I run to my room and grab my phone and keys. I go downstairs and see Lauren and Shane. Shane is wearing converse, army pants, a black T-shirt, and a snapback backwards. He see’s me and smiles. Lauren turns around and smirks. Uh oh.

“Hey Dani.” She says. “Hey sugar.” I say walking over to her and Shane. “Hey Dan.” Shane says. “Hey dork.” I say. “Well you two have fun, I’m going to go see what Amy or Lisa are up to.” Lauren says. “Wait where’s Taylor?” I ask. “Out with her little crew.” She says. I nod. She walks away and I face Shane again. “Ready to go?” he asks. I smile and nod. He takes my hand and we walk to the fair that is in town today. We go on a bunch of rides and just have fun. God why was I so nervous about this? I feel dumb for being so nervous before. “I have one more thing to show you.” He says. We walk for what seems like forever but really only about ten minutes. We reach the beach. We walk along it until we find a bunch of rocks. He climbs over them and helps me up. We then walk into a small little cave that is hidden away. “Woah.” I say looking around. “Yeah, I love this place. It’s a nice place to get away from everything and everyone.” He says. “You come here a lot?” I ask. “Yeah, sometimes just to clear my head, other times just to admire the beauty of the ocean and Sun.” he says. We sit on the sand and watch the sun set. “We should get you home before your sisters freak out and think I kidnapped you.” He says standing up. “Yeah, your probably right.” I say. He extends his hand. I take it and we walk back to my house.

“Thank you for today.” I say as we reach my front door. “I hope we can do it again someday.” He says. I smile. “I’d really like that.” I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek. “Goodnight Dani.” He says. “Night Shane.” I say. He smiles and walks away. I walk inside and face six very worried faces. Uh… “Hi?” I say completely confused on why all my sisters are worried. “Where were you?” Amy asks. “On a date with Shane? Why?” I ask still very confused. “Do you realize what time it is!?” Lisa exclaims. I look at Lauren. She just shrugs. I’m guessing she doesn’t know why they are acting this way. I look at Taylor and she shakes her head. So neither Taylor nor Lauren knows why our four older sisters are acting like this. I get bombarded with questions and blah blah blah.

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” someone screams. I look at Taylor expecting it to be her but she’s wide-eyed. Then my eyes fall on a very infuriated Lauren. Wait. Lauren? She just screamed? Woah okay. All eyes fall on Lauren; all shocked at her outburst. “I am so tired of you four!” she exclaims at our older sisters. “Lately you have been so moody it’s seriously pissing me off! What ever the hell is going on that is making you four act this way you better freaking spill it now! Or so help me god I will walk out of this house and won’t look back!” she shouts. My eyes widen even more. First Lauren just cursed! Second she’s threatening to leave! Okay I know our family is screwed up but I didn’t know it would get worse! Everyone stays silent. Uh oh this is not good! “Well! Is either one of you going to speak? Or do you not care if I leave or not!” she shouts. I look at my four older sisters. Kath looks ashamed, Amy looks shocked, and Christina and Lisa look pissed. “Laur, of course we care if you leave, there is just.” Kath started but stops trying to find the right words. Taylor walks over Lauren. She whispers in her ear. Lauren seems to calm down a bit. Tay looks at me and motions with her head to take Lauren upstairs. I walk over to Lauren and grab her hand and make my way upstairs.

~Taylor’s POV~

I am stunned that Lauren is screaming. It’s not like her. I walk over to her and whisper to her, “Laur, go upstairs with Dani, I will find out what’s going on. Relax and go upstairs, I’ll be up once I find out what’s wrong.” She seems to relax a bit. I motion Dani to take Lauren upstairs and she does, leaving me to face my four older sisters, alone. 

So That happened...

Sorry for the crappy Dates, I write a lot of romance yet I'm terrible at dates.. :/

What did you think?

What do you think Christina, Kathrine, Lisa, & Amy are hiding?

Next Chapter is Called: Truth

What do you think will happen next?

8 Votes & I'll post the next chapter!

Love y'all! <3

-Kisses Taylor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 453 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
5.7K 175 15
You know my Family. My super successful sisters, my fun brothers and my loving parents. But you don't know me. I am the kid behind the camera, the o...
199 47 23
Life of a teenager is never easy...whether dealing with school or other things..finding out who you are...your dream. But along the way, Emily may no...
14.6K 280 16
Lisa always had strong affection to her younger sister Lauren. However, she is scared to start something with her at all. Lisa is different from othe...