Dating Mr. CEO

By Emelradine

THE CHESTERFIELD SERIES #1 (THE MODEL & THE CEO) Pretending to the whole world that she is in the happiest r... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60A
60B
Epilogue
LOVING MR. CEO
Elroy and Fay Extras? Yaay or Nay?
IT'S UP!

46

38.2K 1.8K 183
By Emelradine

FAY

I took off my heels, dropped my phone on the table, and collasped on the bed, engulfing my senses with Elroy's warm and inviting bed which was obviously blessed with his lovely cologne.

Damn, my body ached a lot. Mom made me test out all her new machines from her gym, she made me do yoga and she even made extra efforts to curl my hair since she never liked it straight, so now it was it's normal brown, shiny and wavey mess. She also made me wear unnecessary make up.

It wasn't heavy though, just the normal day to day make up thing.

I told her it wasn't necessary since I was going to be inside my car anyways, and I didn't have any important plans for today. Only rehearsals for the pre merge program, which is going to happen in a week and three days.

My Mom was the kind of woman who was always ready for the camera. Anywhere, anytime.

Even if there was no make up on her face, she'd still look Divine. I still wondered why she made extra efforts to bring out the beauty that wasn't even hiding in the first place.

My brows came together when my phone started ringing.

"Oh no." I groaned. "Who could that be?"

I raised myself sluggishly, dragging my feet towards the table where my phone laid.

Picking it up, my eyes widened when I saw the caller ID.

Cade was calling?

What could he possibly want? Was Elroy okay?

I hesitated before picking it up.

"He-Hello?" I spoke up.

"Hey! How are you? Thought you were gonna ignore my call... I deserve it though." He said.

"N-no, it's not like that. My phone wasn't where I was- so- it took some time to get to it- and-"

"You don't need to make excuses, Fay... I know what I know. Anyway... Would it be possible to meet?" He asked me, his voice calm.

"Meet? Um... Is everything okay? Is El okay?"

"Everything's fine. I just want to see you." He said.

"Oh, okay then."

"Great, I'll see you at Spark's cafeteria, yeah?"

"Um- sure." I said as the line went dead.

Furrowing my brows, I placed my phone back on the table, wondering why Cade would want to see me? I mean, last I checked, we weren't even on good terms.

Maybe something happened between him and Elroy last night? I thought I told Elroy not to make trouble with him?

Why doesn't he ever listens?

Where is he anyway?

I didn't receive any other text from him last night, neither did he call me to let me know how his night went. He didn't call this morning too. Anyway, I wouldn't have had the time to talk to him cause my Mom didn't let me breath.

I sighed, raking my hands through my wavy curls.

Better get going.

_

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting?" Cade asked as he sled into the space in front of me.

I looked up from my phone, smiling weirdly at him. "No - No - Not at all." I stuttered out.

He wasn't putting on a suit, in fact, he dressed in the most casual way possible. A smooth Ash Polo shirt and a three quarter, black baggy Jean. His hair was messy and he looked normal. Not broody, not moody, not angry, but normal.

I blinked, forcing my eyes back to his.

He raised his brows at me. "It's kind of wrong to be checking out your boyfriend's brother." He said with a small smile grazing his lips.

My eyes widened. "Wha-What no... No... That's not- I wasn't- I wasn't checking you out Cade, you just- you just look a little different, that's all."

"You've never seen me in casuals?"He asked with a decent smile, which surprisingly looked a lot like Elroy's.

I swallowed. "Yeah, yeah I guess that's it." I smiled wearily, wanting to get off the topic.

I just wanted to know why he wanted to see me... This was so not Cade Chesterfield.

"Relax Fay, you seem on edge." He said.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, it's just that... You've never asked to see me before and we didn't exactly path on the greatest of terms and I- I just couldn't think of a reason why you would want to see me, so now it's really awkward for me." I blurted out.

"I know, you're shaking like an earthworm under the assault of salt." He grinned, almost like he had made a silent joke.

On the other hand, I stared blankly at him.

He furrowed his brows. "You don't get it? Assault of salt? As in... Sault and Salt... Like, the only difference between the two of them is like the 'u' in assault and-"

I still wasn't getting it.

He sighed. "Forget I said anything pertaining to salt." He said. "You must be really confused as to why I asked you to come here Fay- but first, would you like anything to drink or eat?"

"Uh- no- I think I'm good."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, Cade." I said.

"Okay." He said, raising his hands and signalling one of the waiters to come over.

I guess he wanted something.

"Yes, Cade... What would you like?" The waiter asked him with a smile, almost like they were friends, and I guessed they were because he addressed Cade by his first name, but then again- they didn't like the 'sir' title. All three of them.

"Banana Yogurt, please." He said with an equally polite smile.

Banana yogurt?

"And you, Miss Henderson?" The waiter asked.

"Should he get you the same? I promise you it's amazing." Cade suggested.

I smiled. "Oh, I know it is... It's actually my Favorite."

"Cool, get us two cups of banana yogurt."

"On its way." The waiter said, dashing away within a second.

"Your Favourite huh? It's also my favourite, I still wonder why my brothers don't take a liken to it... It's like the best thing out there." He said.

"I know, Elroy totally dislikes it... Says it's like the worst combination ever. But they don't know what they're missing out on." I found myself saying.

"Yeah, they don't." He smiled, and again, he didn't fail to have a striking resemblance to Elroy.

What am I saying? They're triplets... And even if they don't look alike, they should have that particular resemblance somewhere.

"While we await our drinks, I'll just go straight to the reason why we're both here." He said.

I braced myself for whatever he wanted to say.

"I'm sorry Fay."

"What?" That was meant to be said from within but my vocals decided that it was time to work.

"I'm sorry for blaming you. I know Elroy's attack wasn't your fault. I was just so worried about him."

I blinked, twice. "I understand Cade."

"No you don't. I might not be really close to both my brothers, but I care about them more than you think, or even more than they think."

"You do less to show it." I muttered.

"I know, but I do it on purpose. I have my reasons."

I nodded. "It's nice that you care about them."

"Yeah, but please don't tell them I told you this." He said, his eyes filled with a warning look.

"I won't."

Not long after the waiter came with our yogurts, did we fall into a comfortable conversation about flavors and colors, then we moved to talk about the pre merge program and everything.

I loosened up a bit.

He wasn't being all rude to me and all, he was just normal... like his outfit.

"Elroy has been pretty busy with the pre merge program coming up. He didn't even have the time to see me off today." Cade said.

"Oh, he's here? At Sparks?"

"Yeah... Right in the design center, I was helping him out with the footwear for each designs... When I left things for my workers, I decided to call you up." He said.

Wow... So, Elroy was actually okay, and busy, but still didn't bother to call or text me... And now it's almost 1PM.

"He didn't check up on you, did he?" Cade asked.

I didn't realize how down my mood had dropped. "Yeah, but I guess he's really busy." I said.

"You know that's not an excuse. But he's not at fault either... Why didn't you call him?"

"What's the assurance that he'd pick up?"

Cade furrowed his brows. "Why wouldn't he pick up? You're his girlfriend, he should have time for you."

"Now you sound so much like a friend of mine." I muttered. But my words seemed to have spiked Cade's interest.

"A friend of yours? Someone I know?" He asked.

"Um... I guess... He's Sparks Head photographer, Lucas Frod." I answered.

"Oh, yeah. I know him... He's your friend?" He asked.

"Yeah, we uh- we've known each other a while back." I said.

"Same Lucas who got into a fight with El today." He said, looking away.

My eyes widened. "A fight?" I asked sharply.

"Yeah, but it wasn't something my brother couldn't handle. It wasn't also that serious too... Just a few punches here and there. Don't worry, it didn't reach the press. I took care of it." He said it like it was something that happened almost everyday.

"Are you being serious, Cade?" I asked, feeling my heart increasing in it's pace.

"I am. Why would I want to lie about something like this?" He asked.

Lucas and Elroy got into a fight? How's that possible? Lucas would never do that?

Elroy might have probably annoyed him to the bone. But still - Elroy should know better, right?

Something just wasn't right here... What could they possibly have argued about to result in a fight? I mean... A fight?

"Don't think too much about it Fay, it happened really early today."

My God... Maybe that's why he didn't bother to call me.

Could their fight possibly have something to do with me?

"I'm sorry Cade... But- I think I have to cut this short, I should go see Elroy." I stood up without listening to his reply, rushing out of the cafeteria.

I needed to know what the hell went on this morning while I was busy looking beautiful with my Mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 9.6K 10
To some, Marriage is a word. To others, A sentence. 「❀」 YOU CAN READ THE FULL AND EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK ONLY ON GOODNOVEL. 「❀」 ミStory Ranking...
3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
220K 11.2K 33
He is the arrogant business and the head of the Indo-Italian mafia who doesn't care about anything. She is the sweetheart model who cares about anyon...
4.7M 122K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...