A Proxies Prey (proxies x fem...

بواسطة Queen-Of-Weird

{Completed}~{Now Editing} Stalkers are hard to find! You don't know if their in your house outside your windo... المزيد

Ch.1: Day per Day
Ch.2: Adams Plan
Ch.3: Im back?
Ch.4: The Risk Taker
Ch.5: They Came?!
Ch.6: The Date
Ch.7: Heart Colliders
Ch8: Rumors
Ch10: Hearing Laughter
Ch11: Feelings Form (Editing)
Ch12: Blood Galore
Ch.13: Prophecy's Are Inevitable, Time Isn't.
Ch.14: Failure Kidnapper
Ch.15: Betrayal or Helping Hands?
Ch.16: Secret Negotiations
Ch.17: Home an Yandere
Ch.18: A Happy Return
Ch.19: Growing Strong Just To Fall
Ch.20: Nightmare Vacation pt.1
Ch.21: Nightmare Vacation pt.2
HELLOS~! (Not a chapter)
8k Q&A (^v^)
Special pt.1: Sliths Back Story (and more)
Special pt.2: Here We Are In The Future
🎉Celebration🎉
13.2k views... me- *cries*

Ch9: Prom Memories

3.2K 88 134
بواسطة Queen-Of-Weird

(Prom queen: Molly Kate Kestner)

Y/N POV

There they were.

The doors to the gym for prom.

I smiled and looked at the others excited. Lj chuckled and pat my head like if i was a kid.

We went in and we were immediately showered with hellos and comments of how good we look. I smiled and we headed deeper into the gym.

We picked a spot on the side if the bleachers and we sat there wondering what to do.

But as the boy had talked over the loud music, i was looking around at the gym. Everything lit up as my eyes glittered towards each shinning light.

My eyes had then landed on the people dancing. I frown a bit till i felt a tap on my shoulder. I look and gasped as i saw zalgo but obviously as Calvin.

"May i have a dance my queen?" He asked like if the volume of music didn't even matter

I smiled and he took his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we head down to the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist and i put my arms around his neck.

He looked at the Dj, and i looked too. I saw the Dj was Jariel and she smirked. A slow song played and i looked at Calvin.

"You planned this." I giggled

"Yes i did." He said softly

Everyone cleared the floor as we danced and it felt so unreal. Our eyes stayed in lock and i felt like i was staring into a safety haven of love.

He then dipped me or something and i giggled. He picked me back up and put one hand on my waist and held my other hand. He spinned me and put my back against his chest and i smiled.

He spinned me back in our original position and we continued to dance. The song slowly started to stop an I didn't want it to stop.

I put myself to lean against him and he chuckled. I look up at him only for him to kiss me. I smiled and kissed him back. The song ended and everyone clapped and cheered at us.

We stopped kissing and looked around. I turned red remembering everyone else in the gym and got embarrassed.

I held Calvins hand as we walked back to the bleachers and we heard laughs and squealing coming our way.

"Dude you both were awesome out there!" Percy said

"For the record this was my idea." Jariel bragged

"Damn i wished i had someone like that." Derik complained

I laughed and Calvin chuckled. Then calvin was pushed away from me and i saw masky next to me.

"Hey!" The others growled

"Shut up!" Masky growled darker then them

They backed off cause no one has ever challenged them like that.

"Tim what-"

"I had clear orders to protect you tonight and im not letting him near you!" He growled

I looked at him and he looked broken. Sad even. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me shocked.

"I know you had to but c'mon! Please let me just have fun." I begged

He frowned and sighed.

"Fine." He growled and walked off

I giggled as i saw him go back to the others and lj and jeff were trying to push toby down the bleachers.

"Sorry guys! Also are you okay!!" I asked

Calvin chuckled as he got up and kissed my head.
"Im fine." He said

I smiled and we went back to joking around and having fun.

Hoodies POV

They were dancing and i wanted to cry. I was really hoping Zalgo wouldn't come. It would've given me a chance to be with her and love her. Then i heard a thud and looked to see masky going down the bleachers.

"Maskys not happy." Jeff warned

I went down after him cause he was gonna ruin everything! But i stayed seated in my spot?

I wanted him to ruin it.

As much as I shouldn't i did and im glad me and masky are finally on the same page again. The song then stopped and they kissed. Masky froze and my eyes widen.

I found myself running down the bleachers and into the bathrooms as tears stung my eyes.

"FUCK!" I screamed

I punched the wall and made it crack. I breathed realizing what I've done and tried to relax. I took a few calm breaths and just wiped my tears away. I really love her but I can't have her.

I dismissed it and looked in the mirror. I looked normal and so i left and went back with the others. Masky was back on the bleachers and he was smoking a cigarette.

Toby, jeff and lj were just joking around and i sighed. I looked around from on top of the bleachers to find Y/N.

I didn't see her...

"Wait where's Y/N?" I asked over the music

"Oh shes-" jeff froze

"Oh shit! Where did she go?!" Lj panicked

Masky noticed and growled.

"I told you to watch her you idiots!" Masky growled

Toby was then out of sight and i knew he had known something! I looked for him and found him with a phone and going out the gym doors.

"Follow me!" I commanded

We went down the bleachers and got through the crowd. We got out the doors and i hushed them. We followed toby quietly and he entered the boys bathroom?

We stayed out side hiding behind some lockers waiting till we heard thuds. Toby ran out carrying a crying Y/N bridal style and her dress looked torn.

"You fucking drunk! I knew it was a good idea to put a tracker on you, you fucking perv!" Toby growled at the bathroom door.

Masky raced towards toby and took Y/N from his arms and into his.

"What the fuck did he do to her!" Masky growled

"Zalgo was about to fucking rape her! And its rape because she was begging him to let go of her!" Toby growled

I clenched my fist and growled.

"Zalgo!" I growled

I was about to storm into the bathroom till jeff or lj grabbed my arm.

"Lets take care of Y/N first, she needs us right now." Lj said softly

I relaxed and we went to comfort her. Masky didn't let us near her and it made me angry but she must've asked for it. Masky held her close to himself and as i heard her cry it broke my heart.

"He wouldn't let go......please don't leave me alone again......please....." she mumbled between sobs
"We will never leave your side, thats a proxy promise." Masky said stern

We nodded and she whimpered. She clung onto masky till three girls came to us.

"You three better leave if you know whats good for you!" Masky said backing away with Y/N.

"Chill its me, pinky, and clockworks." Jane said

"Me and jeff actually came as a mission to protect Y/N but we screwed that up. Slender asked the girls too and they had cameras put on us to see everything that happened." Lj explained

"Is she okay?" Pinkamenda asked

Toby explained what happened to them and they got pissed off. She had calmed down tho but she stayed stuck on masky.

I was with jeff and lj as they showed me the cameras and then i heard masky growl. I turn to see her whispering to him and he looked pissed. She started crying again and i went to them.

"Why is she crying?" I asked suspicious

"Its none of your business hoodie." Masky said angry

"Masky...please.." Y/N begged

Masky relaxed and looked me in the eyes.

"She wants to go home and be with her dad an uncles. Lets get her home safely and then guard her when she goes to sleep. You can sleep with her because she choose you to be with her at night so she's not alone." Masky explained soft and sincere

I nodded and smiled.

"Lets get her home." I said gentle

"If i leave you with her at night you have to promise not to do anything." Masky said protective

"I wouldn't even if i was under a spell." I said

He nodded and we went to the others and told them what she wanted right now. He understood and we went home. We surrounded her in a protective circle as we went home so she would be safe.

Once we got home tho, slender man and his brothers came out immediately and took her away from us. Me, masky and toby went to her room and waited for her there.

But as we waited masky looked like he was gonna go way over his ballistic murder self...

Masky POV

He broke up with her...

he was gonna take advantage of her then broke up with her! She told me when hoodie had interrupted.

As i sat on her bed i held back he venom that wanted to destroy every last being that zalgo is.

'He didn't love me..he just used me...'

Her words echoed in my head and i swear was gonna murder the whole planet. Then when she asked if i could stay with her each night to keep her safe, i knew i was gonna screw it up and do something, So i told hoodie to do it.

I mean lets be real here, hoodie loves her and would do anything to keep her safe. I know he wouldn't do something stupid.

Plus i had no chance with her even if i stayed with her each night.

She already has that look towards hoodie so why should i bother.. I looked at hoodie and he was looking at me suspiciously. I just smiled at him and huffed.

'He would be a better boyfriend than me..'

Later

Me and toby were outside her door while hoodie was inside with her.

Jeff and lj were on the roof over her window just for precautionary measurements. When she had came back she was asleep in slenders arms as slender cradled her like a baby.

Slender was proud of us for doing what we did especially toby. Anyways i looked inside to check on them and they were sound asleep. I sighed and toby chuckled at me.

"What?" I asked quietly

"Your in love with her." He said softly and smiled

"Ew no. You and hoodie are tho." I said rolling my eyes.

"I got over her cause i knew I didn't have a chance. Plus she always tried her best to make you happy." Toby said," and i kinda liked someone else too."

"She only annoyed me." I said ignoring the other part he said

He shrugged and then smirked at me.

"Okay but the way you protected her and let no one near her at the school kinda gave it away. Plus you looked hella mad when i said he was gonna harm her." Toby explained

Toby said the harm part a bit angrily and that still meant he liked her a little. Tho I couldn't help but get angry.

"He had no fucking right to touch her! I would've murdered his drunk ass if i had the chance." I growled quietly

"See." He said

"See what?" I asked

"You just said you loved her but without saying it." Toby said

"Ew no! I hate her." I said which I now regret

Toby looked at me waiting for something and I grumbled with guilt.

"I take it back! I don't hate her, i really really fucking love her and i wish I didn't tell hoodie he could be with her when she asked for me! Damn i wanna be with her and i love when she tries to make me smile or laugh!" I said quietly giving in

Toby chuckled but growled a little.

"Told ya she was one of a kinda." Toby said softly

Then a door opened and we heard someone say that we can go to bed and not be there anymore. We left but I hesitated and stayed. I wasn't gonna let anyone go in or out that door even if i had to stay up all night.

"Good luck masky." Toby said and pat my shoulder

I huffed as he left to his room. I leaned against the wall next to Y/Ns door and kept a close watch. I was starting to get sleepy till the door opened. It was hoodie.

"Come on, you need sleep too." He whispered then yawned

I scoffed at him and he chuckled tiredly. I went in the room and saw Y/Ns sleeping form. Hoodie laid down with her and surrounded her in his arms. I sat down on the floor next to her bed and decided to take a small nap...

The Next Day

Y/N POV

I woke up with arms around me and my heart still sinking. I sat up to see hoodie with me and tried to smile.

I failed as his arms slid off me.

I looked around my room and saw masky on the floor sitting against my bed asleep. I chuckled but that soon ended. I laid back down and went back to sleep hoping i would go into an acoma...

Several Days Later

Slender man POV

She won't wake up and she refuses to get out of her room.

Not to mention she refuses to eat too. Me and my brothers have been worried about her and we had to stop offender from trying to kill zalgo.

But other than that the proxies have been on guard 24/7 of everyday, every hour, every second, an every breath she takes.

Toby has told me that she has nightmares and cries a lot in her sleep and thats where masky or hoodie wake her up. I hate that she's not okay and it makes me wanna go back in time an tell myself to not let her go to the prom.

But i rather give her the truth than comfort her with a lie. Anyways i was in my office trying to figure out how to help her and make her feel better. She's my daughter and i have to find a way to make her happy again. Then my door opened and jane, sally, and lj came in.

"Is Y/N okay?" Sally asked sadly

"Is she doing better at least?" Lj asked

I sighed and shook my head.

"I wish i could say she was." I said sadly

They frown and sally pouted.

"Poor Y/N....i saw her leave but we had to deal with some drunks that were trying to take pinkamenda." Jane said regretful

"Its alright jane, i was just glad he didn't actually get to do anything." I said

"Anyways we came because we wanted to know if we can try and cheer her up." Lj asked

"You can try but don't mention anything about that night okay." I asked concern

They nodded and left. I had doubts that they would succeed but i still hoped that it would work...

Y/N POV

I tried to make myself go to sleep as the proxies stayed in my room as usual.

Im glad they kept their promise but it still didn't keep the pain away because every word he ever said to me repeated in my head like a love song that was broken into pieces.

I started to tear up and whimper. I felt myself being shaken gently and i opened my eyes to see hoodie and Masky beside him. Toby was getting my kittens as i sat up and cleaned my face.

"Im sorry..." i mumbled plainly

They were quiet like if they should be the ones apologizing. I didn't like it but the little kittens meowed at me like if they felt my pain. I picked one up and kept it safely in my hands.

I tried to smile but my smile quivered and it went back to a frown. I put the kitten back down but as i did my door opened and i saw jane,sally and lj.

"Hey Y/N." Jane said softly

"Hi.." i said plainly

They frowned at me hearing the plainness in my voice. They came in and sally climbed on to my bed and gave me a hug.

"Y/N we miss you..." sally said sounding like she's gonna cry.

I hug her back and started to tear up.

"I miss you guys too." I said my voice shaky

"C'mon kids, don't cry! I'll go get y'all some ice cream." Lj suggested

"Who are you calling kids?" Me and sally asked

We both giggled but she giggled longer than me.

"Thanks guys..." i said softly with little plainness

Then we heard thuds and running from outside my room. The door was still open so we turned to the door. Then jeff came running and he looked angry as he passed by my door.

"KAGEKAO YOUR BASTARD! WHY DID YOU PAINT MY ROOM WITH PONIES!" Jeff growled

Everyone looked at me and i was laughing. They all smiled and i felt a little better. I felt safer.

"C'mon sals, lj did promise ice cream." I smiled

"Yay!" She cheered

She got up and i got up after her but after sleeping for several days your body gets less functional. So i ended up falling to the floor.

Toby helped me up as masky and hoodie flipped and told me I should've waited. I chuckled a bit and shook my head.

"Its just a little numb im fine." I said," but I'mma shower and change before lj gets us ice cream."

"I have a strange feeling that I shouldn't have said ice cream." Lj said

I giggled but went into the bathroom and locked the door.

Not That Long Later

I finished showering and changing and i was downstairs with sally and lj.

The proxies followed me of course and so i gave them ice cream as well. I then saw photos of when my uncles took pictures of me on prom night hanging on the fridge and i tried to ignore it and be happy.

"Hey lets go watch tv!" I suggested

"Yes!!" Sally cheered

She took two of the ice cream bowls with her and lj chased her asking for one of them.

"How you feeling?" Masky asked softly

"A little better and little broken." I mumbled

"C'mon lets go have fun." Hoodie said and took my hand in his.

We went into the living room where lj and sally were flipping through channels to find something good. I sat down next to sally and lj and the proxies sat on the floor.

Sally found The little mermaid movie and she put it on for us to watch.

"No i wanna dr. Phil!" Lj complained

"Nu!" Sally complained back

I chuckled and shook my head.

"How about some cartoons or something?" I suggested

"Yes cartoons!" Sally and lj cheered

They switched it to some cartoons and i smiled. And thats all we did for the rest of the day...

(🥱)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

45.6K 847 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
150K 5.3K 67
"AHHHHH!" You screamed as you fell "THIS WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA!" You see light as you keep falling and soon find yourself being launched in the air. Y...
15.1K 381 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
100K 2.7K 38
13 chances 13 chances to kill her 13 chances to live. 13 Just 13 ???: "Time to Go To Sleep, little kitten..." Twelve to ten. Nine to seven. Six to fo...