๐๐„๐๐„๐๐“๐‡๐„

By AssSoPhat

๐‘๐ธ๐‘ƒ๐ธ๐‘๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ (๐ง.) ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐—บ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ข ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต โ€ข
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•š๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข02
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข03
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข04
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข05
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข06
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข07
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข08
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข09
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข10
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข12
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข13
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข14
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข15
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข16
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข17
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข18
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข19
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข20
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข21
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข22
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข23
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข24
โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข25

โ€ขNแด‡แด˜แด‡ษดแด›สœแด‡โ€ข11

5.5K 398 38
By AssSoPhat

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 17ᴛʜ
𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

Khari stared at me not being able to hold eye contact wit' me.

I came alone tonight truly just wanting to see her. I knew if I brought Aaliyah and Donte they'd know something was up.

"W-What drink do y-you want?" She said stuttering

I smirked.

"Nah, I'm not drinking tonight," I say,

She nodded.

"Why you not up there?" I point at the stage

She glances at the stage real quick. "I-I can't today"

I suck my teeth "Mmcht' I was tryna' see sum' " I say teasing

Her face flushed and she starts to nod.

"I was playin' wit' you," I explain

She just looks at me with a blank expression—she nods.

She was never this quiet back when we went to school wit' each other shit—at least not wimme'.

She begins to touch her hand. I look down to see her hand wrapped around with bandages.

What the fuck happen?

"What happened to yo' hand?" I question

She looks down and places it behind the table. She began to shake her head.

"You not no child Kahri—use yo' words" I stated

She stares at me with glossy eyes she then bites her bottom lip.

"I hurt it at s-school" She mumbled

"I ain't ask where you hurt it I asked what happened"  I say,

She nods and I look at her again.

"I-I mean yes," She says stuttering again

"Lemme' see yo' hand," I say,

She holds it out and I hold her hand. She moved back a little as I softly touched her knuckles.

I looked up at her and she was already looking at me. Her mouth was agape and her cheeks we're a light shade of pink.

"Bunny," A girl says behind the counter

She looks at the girl quickly breaking eye contact with me. She pulls her hand away from mine.

"Yea?" She says

She walks away from me and I can't help but look at her body.

Damn.

Although she was slim she still had curves in the right spots. Her fur two-piece against her skin was captivating.

It still was weird though not only did her appearance change but somehow her personality changed.

She seemed more closed off.

It was actually worrisome.

She comes back with a bottle of Patron and tries to open it with a bottle opener. While opening it she kept looking up at me probably wondering why I was still here.

"Lemme' see it," I say holding my hand out

She pushes the bottle towards me with the bottle opener. I open the bottle earning a small pop noise.

"Here,"

She takes the bottle and her hands brush against mine. I look at her again and her face is a much lighter shade of pink.

It made me smile knowing I still had the same effect I had on her since High School.

She starts to pour the Patron in small shot glasses. After she finished pouring the Patron in the glasses she turned around to get some other shit.

My phone vibrated for the 100th time tonight. I looked at it and it was from Layla. The number of times I changed my number cuz of dat' bitch was beyond me.

I looked up and Kahri was staring at me again.

She looked away and hit her hand on the bottle of Patron causing it to tilt over her bandaged hand.

"Ow!" She moved back quickly touching it

I got up quickly from the stool "You good?"

She nodded slowly and looked up at me—her eyes glossy as if she wanted to cry. I got up and walked around the counter. I grabbed her wrist and we headed towards the bathroom.

•••

I unraveled her soaked bandages off of her hand once they were off completely—there laid her burned knuckles.

"What the fuck we're you doing that made you burn yoself' like dis'?" I question

That shit looked like it hurted.

She didn't say anything but sink her teeth in her bottom lip.

"Now you ain't wanna talk to me?"

She sighed.

I looked at her and shook my head "You know you can tell me right?" I tell her

I turn on the water leaving warm water to go over her knuckles.

"Ain't we friends?" I say,

She nodded slowly and looked at her hand.

"Someone at school," She says

I scrunch my eyebrows "Yo' friend?"

She nods her head.

She needed to stop doing that shit.

"What typa' friends you hanging out wit'?"

"I don't have any," She says

I nod slowly "But you just said yo' friend did this shit to you"

"I-I know"  She mumbled

Confusing as fuck.

"So she not yo' friend so she did this to you on purpose?"

She closed the faucet. "I gotta go"

She moved her hand away from mine and began to walked away.

I snatched her wrist "Who said we was done talkin'?"

She yanked her wrist away from mine "Me"

•••

I closed my locker sighing. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday at Diamonds that was probably the closest Aries and I have ever been since Freshman year.

He was still beyond handsome and still had the same blunt personality. Once I left the bathroom he let me go and I didn't even see him when I got back to the bar I assumed he left.

As I walked to my first period I began to think maybe I didn't have to be that mean maybe he wouldn't have left.

I walked into Calculus sitting down in the front as usual. We had a substitute so we only got a packet. After finishing the packet I turned it in and sat back down.

If only this day went quicker.

I had my head down until I felt a bump against my desk causing me to quickly lift it up. I look up to see a fellow male student.

"My fault Kahri," He said

I stared at him not saying anything except moving my seat.

He was to close.

A female student walked over to him and shook her head telling him to come over.

I laid on my arms as they talked—about me.

"She's been like this since Sophomore year—" The young female whispered as if I couldn't hear her

I rolled my eyes.

I didn't talk to anyone and they still thought it was an issue.

After Calculus class was finished I headed to AP Bio. I walked in and the whole class got quiet. I sat down and I could sense the stares and Tabitha's friends talking about me.

The last time I was in here I got my knuckles burned.

As class, begun Mrs. Simmons got a call on the classroom phone.

"Kahri your getting dismissed," She says

I stare at her in shock— It mostly had to be a mistake so I didn't think much of it.

I put everything in my backpack and walked out. I walked to the main office to see Aries.

I paused for a second.

What the-

He walked towards me and smiled this time with no grills and my stomach turns.

"Wha-"

"Les' go,"  He says,

I felt as if it was wrong to go but my legs quickly followed behind him.

I would rather be with him then stay here.

We got to his car that was parked in front of the school. He went to the other side of his car and the doors lifted up.

"You coming in?"

I looked at the windows of the classes to see everyone in each class staring at us.

I make eye contact with Tabitha.

I turn around and nod.

"Yes"

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔.
🥀

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.3K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
323K 10.8K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
446K 20.5K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...