Peter Lokison

By DNGRnoodle

Peter, with only fragments of memories of who his real family is, is about to have his world flipped upside d... More

Distant Memories
Into the Inferno
Talk with Dad
A/N IMPORTANT!!!
Getting the ball in motion
Mama Mia!
meme
Mama Mia part 2
Youre who now?
Im yer dad
Authors note

Poor Peter

7.3K 169 179
By DNGRnoodle

(A/N so like, I fixed this up a bit and added a little bit more. Don't fight me, I just forgot I had already published it. I'm working on the next chapter now. For now, enjoy the little extension on this.)

"So, where were we..."

"Um, well you were saying-"

"It's a figure of speech Peter, you're not meant to answer that."

"S-"

"And don't apologize, there's no need." he sighs,"I guess I should just get into this, why I haven't been with you this whole time..." Loki glances over to Peter, who looks at his father solemnly at this change in tone.

"You, my barn, are not born of human descent. I merely hid you here as you appear to be their species. I had thought your mother was a good person, someone I could trust, but as soon as things got tough. She tried to turn you in. As you see, on her planet, mixed species children are despised and killed immediately. So I took you from them, and hid you on this world." He looks Peter in the eyes, a caring look on his face. It makes Peter feel at peace, even though he did literally just tell him he's an alien. "I truly love you my barn, and if there were any other way I would've taken it. It pains me to have to have left you for this long. This isn't too much is it?"

"N-not really, I guess. I mean, I'm kinda desensitized since you already did say I was a Demigod..."

"Fair enough.

"I understand you had to hide me, but why couldn't you stay here with me. Why couldn't we hide together!?" Peter asks hurtfully.

"Peter dear, I still had my duties on my home planet. If I had stayed with you, you would've been easier to find. It's quite easier to hide a growing and changing child than a fully grown god. What I did I did for you and I can only ask for your forgiveness."

"It's ok dad, of course I forgive you. I... I don't really understand anything about our family, but I trust you. I may not have known you for long but I feel just like I can trust you." Peter says, offering a smile. A smile in which Loki returns gratefully.

"So what changed? Why now can you come back?"

"Let's just say... I got into a fight with my father and left my Asgard. I then met a man who gave me a gift. In return, I need to get him something, and it just so happens to be on this planet and I was wondering... if you'd like to help me in retrieving this artifact. A bit of... father son time, if you will."

"Oh yea!! Of course I'd love to help you dad! So what are we getting?" Peter practically yells, a large smile forming on his face.

"It's called, the Tesseract."

"Tesseract? I've never heard of that before..."

Loki uses his magic to summon an image of the object. It glows green with particles."It's an object with magical quality's humans could never be able to comprehend, let alone be able to use. Being on this planet will only make it collect dust, they are being selfish by keeping it. So, we'll just have to take it off their hands, so to speak. So, do you think you're up for the challenge?"

"Oh wow that thing you did there, that's really cool. Could I maybe learn to do that? Oh and yea totally! I mean, I've never stolen anything before. Well, I've never ever broken any rule before but I'll help. I'll help as much as I can dad!!"

"Of course you will my barn. I knew I could trust in you, you are my son after all. As for magic, I am not sure if your body could hold the ability, but I'm sure that wouldn't waver you from wanting to try?"

"Oh yea, totally. That shouldn't even be a question. So when are we gunna go get it? Like, should I go get dressed or?"

"Calm down Peter, you don't even know where it is yet. Less of how we'd even acquire it. I must admit, earth's strongholds are quite strong. So we must make a plan before attempting anything. Wouldn't want you getting hurt now would we?"

"Aww shucks pops, your too sweet."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. Either way, it is late barn. I shall see you to bed and we will regroup tomorrow night. I wouldn't want you missing school. Come now." Loki gets up and strides off toward where they entered. Peter taking only a moment to register that they're leaving.

They walk back down the elegant hallways, the halls themselves are quite small, but the way they are made makes them look larger. They eventually get back to the dimly lit room Peter is staying in. Loki opens the door and when Peter enters, he silently gestures for him to get into the bed. Peter slips under the covers as his father strides across the room and sits on the edge of the bed; running his fingers through Peters hair until he falls asleep.

"Sleep well my barn..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~oooo time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wakes back up in his bedroom to the sound of his alarm clock going off. He sits up with a startle, not quite smashing the poor clock, but still leaving a noticeable crack in its cheap plastic form.

As he regains his bearings, he notices this isn't where he fell asleep. Well it is, and it isn't. He did fall asleep here, but then he met with his dad. Oh god, his dad. That's never going to get old.

He gets up and does his morning routine. Only this time, a lot less miserably, and with much more sleep.

Peter is beaming ear to ear when he walks into the kitchen, catching May off guard. Peter hasn't looked this happy in the morning for a long long time. She wonders what's put a pep in his step.

This morning, Mays made toast and eggs, sunny side up. Peter sits at the table after saying his thank yous and chows down. He's surprisingly hungry this morning, May takes notice of this.

"I see you have quite the appetite this morning, Peter. Anything big happening today?".

"Nope! Just hungry!"

"Well, that's always a good thing. I'm always glad to see you eating." May states triumphantly, a growing smile taking its rightful place in her face. May is the kind of person where, with one look, you can tell she's the kind of person to smile a lot. Her smile fits right on her face as though it was always meant to be there.

Peter finishes up his breakfast, washing his plate as May yells at him that she'll do it. He does it anyway.

He soon finds himself running down the sidewalk to the bus stop. He wouldn't be late if he walked, but running in the morning helps to wake him up for the long, boring day of school ahead.

——le bus time skip——

Peter saunters off the bus and into the school courtyard. It isn't big per say, but it can hold a good number of wandering students. Scanning the crowd, he spots Ned waving him over. With a smile, he weaves through the crowd over to Ned.

"Yo dude, check this out!!" Ned opens his backpack, taking out a lego Death Star set (A/N because no good Spider-Man fan fiction could be caught dead without one)

"Woah dude!! That's so cool! We have to put this together sometime soon."

"My thoughts exactly."

"You two nerds done geeking over your kids toys?" MJ greets as she joins them by the door.

"Haha, very funny MJ." Peter responds,"We both know you're just jealous because you weren't invited. Don't worry though, because you totally are."

"Thank you, my nonexistent feeling have been healed." They share a laugh. (MJ is my spirit animal) As they do so, the bell rings, and students start to funnel inside.

"See you loosers later." MJ says as she leaves to class.

"Yea byee!!" Ned sings and he had the other way.

"See ya at lunch guys!!" Peters parts cheerily.

———What's this?? A time skip!!———

Peter is sitting in English. They finished early so they were told to silently read until the bell rang, but of course Peter forgot his silent reading book. Now here he sits, waiting in his chair intently watching the seconds hand tick down the time. 5, 4, 3...  his spidey senses go off just before- RING RING. The bell goes off and Peter is out of his chair and pass the door frame before everyone else. At least in his class, it seems that Flash had the same idea as him. At least, up until this part. Flash slams Peter up against the locker, he's gotta stop doing this stupidity. "Hey there penis, how about we do this the easy way and you just give me the money."

"God Flash, I don't know why you need my money. Last I checked, you're still bragging to everyone about how rich you were." Flash punches him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

"Just give me the f*cking money you retard. You and everyone else knows they cut me off a long time ago so just hand it over and I won't beat you anymore than necessary." By now there's a small group around them in the halls. Flash looks around at them.

"Last time I checked, this isn't a show for your enjoyment. So I suggest you all s c a t t e r." With that, everyone was gone in a flash. (A/N haha flash) Now it was just Peter and Flash, as his goons decided to also follow the advice.

"So, hows this gunna go Parker." Peter looks Flash dead in the eyes and spits in his face. Flash rubs off the spit and looks dead into Peter's eyes. Peter smiles cheekily back at him.

"Hard way it is then..." Flash raises him arm to punch peter. He closes his eyes and braces himself.

(I know there used to be a sweet revenge part here with daddy dearest but, for the sake of continuity, I have to cut it out. Don't worry! It'll be back! It's just that Loki isn't on earth yet, so he can't save Peter. I'm sorry about this coming scene, I don't like hurt Peter as much as the next guy.)

The impact comes as expected and, although he has his spider powers, the hit leaves his skin stinging in retaliation. Flash hits him again and again and again. His body, yelling, SCREAMING at him to do something, ANYTHING to make it stop, but he does nothing. He does nothing but sit there and take it, telling himself he's doing this for everyone. Everyone shows weaker than him, everyone who could be a target. He tells himself he has to do this, with great power comes great responsibility, that's what his uncle told him, and it's his responsibility to do this. By now he's on the floor, bloods pouring from his mouth but he can't feel it. What he can feel, although weakly, is someone, probably Flash, rummaging through his pocket looking for his lunch money. He should've just given him the money, but no, he just HAD to make his life harder and tell Flash no. 'This is what I get' he thinks 'I deserve this.' and now he's left on the floor, moneyless and bleeding. He should probably get to lunch before his friends start to worry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The period was probably almost over by the time Peter got back up on his feet. But atleast he did, slowly but surly, get back up into a standing position. He stumbled his way towards the bathroom to wash off the dry blood. No way was he going to make the mistake of leaving it on again, last time he got sent home and his aunt was so worried... No never again. May has more than enough to worry about, Peter doesn't need to give her anymore. He wasn't surprised that, when he showed up, he was bombarded by his friends.

"Peter, where were you! I bet it was flash, it was flash wasn't it." Ned interrogated him.

"That's it, I'm gunna go beat that freak." Mj threatened and she started to walk to the door. Peter grabbed her shoulder before she could escape to go beat up the infamous bully.

"Guys, chill I'm fine, I just had to use the bathroom is all! Yup, damn bodily needs getting in the way of lunch!" Peter replies, trying to sound playful as to cover up the exasperation he's currently feeling. But as we all know, peter is a bad liar, so it didn't exactly work.

"Uh huh sure, and I'm Princess Suri of Wakanda. We all know you suck at lying Pete, stop trying." Mj snaps. "What's really going on?" Peter should've known better than to try to lie to Mj, she's like a lie hawks. There's no getting past her.

"It was Flash alright, but I'm fine! Really! But, before I forget, Ned, did you ever text your mom about us coming over to work on the Death Star?" Peter states this last part slightly louder and with more excitement, trying to redirect the conversation, if only just for now.

"Oh no I totally forgot! I can text my mom right now so she'll see it at her lunch, I'm sure we have nothing going on!" Ned responds ecstatically.(A/N because he's the freakin best)

"Sounds good to me I guess." Mj ends the conversation, putting her nose back in here book, but defiantly not forgetting what Peter said. She's good like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5K 30
The Avengers learn about a hidden HYDRA base and make a plan to execute a mission to find if there is anything there of use. Steve, Bucky, Tony and P...
291K 7.3K 39
A bunch of stories focused on Peter Parker. Cringey, Read at your own risk. (I literally wrote this at 13, please, consider that, do not expect any...
239K 4K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
334K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...