deal: Yandere America x Coun...

By jellygirl454

You are a country that's been happily with Germany in both country wise for as long as you can remember and s... More

Part 1: Good Morning...Almost
Part 2: the meeting
Author note
Part 3: Italy
Part 4: Involvment
Part 5:
Part 6: What have you done
Part 7: Captive
Part 8: Here We Go Again
Part 9: Memory
Part 10: Welcome Home
Part 11: Lost In Thought
part 12: A Day Together
Part 14: Needing to Understsnd
Part 15: Clinging to Memories
Part 16: One Last Visit
Part 17: A Long Night
Part 18: Nichole
Part 19: Why Do you Love me?
Part 20: Freedom at a Price
Part 21: Dinner
Part 22: Advice
Part 23: The Shadows Feel Different Now
Part 24: Drinking Away Our Worries
Part 25: Basement Deal
Announcement! Editing Story!
New story is up!!!

Part 13: New Comers

869 20 3
By jellygirl454

AN: C/E= country ethic

Author's POV:

The sounds of the doorbell had woken America up with a startle. Even more so to find that (Y/N) was no longer there either. With a rush he pulled himself out of bed quickly and stormed off for any signs of his (Y/N). Panic rose through him thinking that she was long gone until he passed by the front door to see (Y/N) stuck in place while staring down the door.

Placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder she flinched and turned around to see that it was America. He laughed lightly at her cute out of it state. "Don't worry honey. I'll get the door. You stay behind me, okay." He asked, but more of demanded the (C/E) woman besides him.

Without acknowledging her response America made his way over and opened the door to reveal three young women each holding a warm dish to him. You could tell that they just come out of the oven with how they was still steam coming off of the dishes. "Good afternoon." The women in the middle started.

They were all very pretty, but this one had more of a refined aura surrounding her. She had short curled brown hair that was held up by a big black flower clip that accompanied her black and white polka-dot blouse and skirt really well, along with her black gloves that put the finishing touch on her outfit. "My name is Rachel." She gestured over to the women on her left. "This is Nichole."

This women had short wavy black hair, while wearing a plain yellow dress that adored a white shawl the rested on  her shoulders, along with a yellow flower to compliment her outfit. "hello," she piped in a small yet warm voice.

"While this," Rachel pointed to the women on her right, "is Brianna"

The last lady gave a small smile, "yes charmed." Brianna was a red headed girl who was wearing a while dress with roses on it and a while flower clip in her hair.

"We wanted to make you these goodies and dishes to welcome our newest neighbors to our community." Rachel beamed while having a closes eyed smile and pushing her dish towards America.

America took the dish from her hands while giving a wide smile with a light blush dusted his cheeks. "Awe thank you very much dudettes. I really appreciate this." He took notice that the women had one too many dishes for him and (Y/N) to carry. "Would you guys like to come?", he asked while opening the door wider for them.

"Yes, thank you." Rachel was quick to answer as she began to make her way in to the house. The other girls soon followed into the house. "Just take the first left and the kitchen table is on the second room on your right." America directed.

Once they were at distance enough away he turned to me as his cheerful expression fell and a darkened demeanor settled in. "Now listen (Y/N) we don't have to make this get messy, do we? Do not mention anything about being a country or-"

"That I was kidnapped into this nightmare." I butted in. He gave me a stern look for a moment, but diminished it to his happy go lucky self. "Let's go and entertain our guests shall we. We can deal with this later." America suggested before making his way down the halls where he told the ladies to go.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was left standing there frozen for a moment with fear of what he meant by the last part. 'we can deal with this later.' also with things not getting' messy' if I were to cry out for help to the girls. He wouldn't...kill then. Would he?

I shook these horrible thought and made my way down to where everyone was. The room was full of laughter as America chatted away with them, once he noticed my presence he smiles greatly while slinging and arm over my shoulder. "I don't think we introduced our selves yet. I'm Alfred while this here is (Y/N). She's my fiance."

"It's quite the event to be able to meet the couple that has been building here for over a year now." Rachel stated as the gave a small smile that fit perfectly on her red lipstick lips.

Over a year he's been working on this house? Just how long has he been planning this? I question but keep it to my thoughts.

America let out a laugh. "Is that so?" He asks.

"Oh yes," Nichole pipped up. She's quite so it's a little hard to hear her. "It's all our neighborhood ever talks about."

"Well I hope we didn't keep the neighborhood waiting too long." The girls lightly laugh at America's comment. It was like each girl was trying to remain dainty and preserved. Was this how all American women acted? Does America want me to be more like them?

"So (Y/N)," Rachel began. "You don't look like you're from around here. You look like a foreigner. But don't worry honey, it's not in a bad way. I just want to know where you are from."

I turn my gaze towards America to get any signs of disapproval. He gave me a single nod and a smile, so I knew I was safe to tell that much. "I'm from (C/N)."

"You sure came here just in time then." Brianna commented. That caught my attention quickly.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stuttered. I could feel America's grip on my shoulder tighten, but I knew he couldn't do really do anything about it. Not while he's trying to remain calm in front of his citizens.

"You don't know? It's been all over the radio." Brianna inquired.

"They are in serious trouble right now with losing the war, along with the rest of the axis powers." Nichole proclaimed. "Currently (C/N) is merging as a full American territory. Losing full custody of their government and their economy. They no longer have the free will to make foreign affairs of their own either. America is the only country that (C/N) will be allowed to ally with." Her face grew red with embarrassment. "Oh sorry, I know I'm blabbering. But I guess i just get really excited when the radio talks about the war efforts."

I smiled knowing that I had a way to get information about what's going on in the world through her now. That is if America allows her back."It's alright Nichole. I like hearing about world affairs too. But as you can see we don't have a radio yet." I didn't have to look around to know that there was going to be no radio here. However the ladies glanced around themselves and found no sign of what they were looking for.

"You're right (Y/N), you don't have one yet. You should really get one. It makes cooking and cleaning so much smoother." Nichole preached. "When the radio is on, I always get the house ready from when my husband James and the kids for when they come home around dinner time."

"But I can't help but feel bad for what's happening the the axis power countries as of late. Even if they are the enemy country." Nichole voiced. "I heard that Germany was supposed to unite with (C/N) but can't anymore. Not only that but Germany is losing all of his colonies as well. Japan lost all rights to building a military and navy, while Italy is now in huge dept to the U.S."

I was lost in thought thinking about how they may be handling all of this right now. I know that there would be punishments for our loss, but I would have never thought that it would be this severe. Then again I have never been in or even close enough to a war to know how one plays out. Only the revolution I had gone through with Russia.

(Y/N), honey?" America brought me back out from my thoughts as I remembered where I was. "You okay?" When I didn't respond he brought his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Awe no need to be scared darling. I've got you. I won't anything bad happen to you, you're safe."

"Yeah" I dry laughed, looking anywhere but at America.

"Do you have children of your own?" Nichole abruptly asked, startling me. No way in hell would I ever want any children with the mofo sitting next to me.

America however pulled me in closer in a soft, conferring way. "We don't have any yet. But I am hoping to have a few in the near future." I would have spit out my tea if I had any.

"ah" Nichole squealed. "Children are just the greatest. They really do spice up any marriage. Besides they're so cute. And they always give you something to do." I internally cringed at the thought. Sure I wanted children, but not with America. 

"Oh my would you look at the time." Rachel voiced as she stared down at her small metal wrist watch. "It's almost time for the kids to be home."

That being said the girls got up from where they sat and pushed in their chairs. "It's been lovely to meet you Mr. and Mrs.-" Rachel paused for a moment seeing that she didn't know our last name.

"Jones." America filled in.

"Ah yes, Jones. I look forward to chatting with you both again." Rachel finished.

"It was quite pleasurable this evening." Brianna  added.

"And if you need anything I'm always right down the street. 2328 is my house number." Nichole offered.

"Here," America said as he stood up from his chair. "Let me walk you ladies out the door." I stood up and joined them to the door.

"Goodbye now Mr. and Mrs. Jones. We hope to chat again another time." Rachel farewell as they all stepped out of the front door. 

"Have a nice rest of your evening Mr. and Mrs. Jones." Nichole adieu.

With a shut of a door it was only me and America once more. "Well that was unexpected."  America stated as he turned to me with a huge smile. 

"What?" i asked. His smile was creeping me out when it spread to his ears like that.

"I wasn't expecting to see some of the neighbors today." He beamed

I began to scratch the back of my neck nervously. I would have made it out of it wasn't for them showing up though. "Yeah that was an event." 

He let out a longing sigh while a blush made it's way to his cheeks. "Mr. and Mrs. Jones. It has a nice ring to it." America's hands made their way around my waists and pulled me close to him. Closing the space between our lips."Don't you think?" He thankfully pulled away.

I was lost in shock at what he just did. H- he kissed me! I could feel my face become beat red with embarrassment. 

"Awe honey you're blushing. You're so adorable." He gushed, lifting me up in the air and spinning me around as he nuzzled his face against my cheek. "I've got the cutest wife I could have ever asked for." 

I was finally able to find my voice after a being spun around like a rag doll. "H-hey put me down! You're going to drop me!" 

America stopped spinning around but still held you off the ground and in his hold and rubbed his face against mine. "Don't worry baby there's no way I'd ever let you go." That was a haunting thought. What I wanted more than anything was for him to let me go and back to Germany. I cant help but worry about him now more than ever with what Nichole told me. 

Germany's POV:

How haven't seen any sign of another living person in how long? Two, Three days? More even?America was the last person I saw. He woke me up with a bucket of cold water then beat and questioned me, then left. Left me alone here sitting in the pitch dark with my arms bounded behind me by cold metal and my ever lasting worries of what was happening in the outside world. 

Where is (Y/N)? Is she alright? Is America doing anything horrible to her or touching her. I swear to if America touched her in any way shape or form I'd kill him and feed him to mein dogs!

 I wonder how Italy and Japan are holding up. I know that this war is over with our loss, but /i still hope that their punishment isn't too bad. 

I have no clue whats even happening to my own country. I do know however that it isn't good. I can feel myself becoming weaker each passing day.

I'm not one for prying to god in all, but god I'd do anything just to see (Y/N) again and see that she's alright. I miss her warm smiles and touch. Her sweet softy voice as she told me that everything was going to be alright.

"I love you (Y/N)." I said aloud in my raspy, cracked voice that I haven't used in days. I could feel a tear make its way down my already cold cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784 8 73
Ciao! Moi moi! Watashi wa LA1327! So this will be a Hetalia fan fic! Songs and stuff are written here so Enjoy muchachos and senioritas Aru! Ve~ I'm...
158K 2.7K 37
when the world gives you pain, what do you do? you write. this is the story of the nations and their true feelings and thoughts. Also I don't own het...
6.1K 223 32
(Y/N) (L/N) isn't well known in this world. Being a small country secluded by the ocean, they don't get any recognition for the work they do in the s...
17K 445 12
What the title says. Requests will be taken! (Please note that there may not always be happy endings) [REQUESTS ARE NOT BEING TAKEN]