Im bonely without you(sans x...

By Jadeseres52

This is my first story so feel free to comment on my terrible writing skills, I'll need them. Also feel free... More

A/N
Meeting Sans
A/n
The Hang out
The Incident
A/N- Sorry
Shit goes down
can't think of a title
The truth
Truth or Dare
The man who speaks in hands
Empathy
Empathy pt2
What is happening?
???
Scares you won't forget...
A/n
Scares you won't forget P2

bad time

99 3 4
By Jadeseres52

Sans prov~

When I hung up to y/n's phone call I got a sense that they were in trouble. On the phone call they sounded hurt and scared so in no time I teleported to Y/n's apartment.

When I was at the door I could faintly hear sobs and sharp breathing. I step closer to the door to hear if anyone else was in there. When I did I felt something wet under my slipper, I look down to see it was fresh blood. With that I instantly kick the door open.

"Y/N", I yelled and abruptly made my way in the house. I look over to where I can hear harsher breathing. There was a trail of blood leading there as well.

I followed the blood only to find y/n on the floor clenching their hands on their stomach sobbing and breathing harshly.

My heart stopped at the site of them, and with no hesitation I picked up y/n bridal style. They yelped in pain as I did that. They were surprisingly lite seeing as they are half my size. They put one arm around me for comfort and the other was still on their gut. I then teleported to the hospital.

At that moment I y/n fell limp. I look down to see them pale and unconscious I then rushed to the hospital reseption and they took them in. I could only wait outside their room while they fix their wound. I was so worried and determined to find out what happened.

Time skip 3 hours~

" Sir you can see your friend now", a nurse said and I haistly made in y/n's room going straight to their hospital bed.

She was half unconscious and looked really pale. " Y/n what happened, w-why was there a knife in your stomach", I managed to choke out without yelling at them. " C-chara" was all they managed to say. My eye sockets go blank and I grit my teeth in angry. " That bitch is gonna have a bad time", I whisper under my breath before I teleport.

354 words

Sorry for the short chapter I'm just really tired...

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 1.7K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
155K 7K 58
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
579K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
200K 12.8K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...